Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Finally, Emma pushed herself up to a sitting position. “Ok, guys, you know I have to go.” She started to look around for her dress.

“Don’t bother putting the dress back on. It’ll take you forever and you can’t wear it to go baby-sit anyway. Just run to your apartment as is,” Jess said.

Emma appeared to consider it. “Alright, I guess,” she said after a long pause. I was surprised at how readily she agreed, but really it was only ten feet to her apartment. What could happen?

She stood up and walked to the front door. She pulled it open a crack and peered out into the hallway; it was deserted.

She pulled the door open fully and darted into the hallway. She pulled our door closed behind her and ran the few steps over to hers. She heard a click of another door unlocking further down the hall. And at that moment, she realized that she had forgotten her keys in our apartment.

I was watching her through the peep hole in our door and whispered the play by play to Jess.

Emma quickly turned around and came back to our door, only to find it locked (thanks to Jess’ quick thinking – she’d already seen Emma’s keys sitting on the floor near her phone.)

“Fuck! Guys! Let me back in!” she hissed as she banged on our door with her elbow. I could see her futility trying to cover her boobs and pussy with her hands. Her attempts at getting our attention only served to make her whole body jiggle,

The door down the hall opened and our senior neighbor, Harold Lerhmann, walked out in his bathrobe. He was a decent guy; quiet, kept to himself mostly. He was a widower and nearly ninety-years-old.

Emma’s large white body caught his eye and he started walking towards her.

“Miss Russell?” he said, straining to see if it was her. Despite being older than any of our grandfathers, Mr. Lehrmann insisted on calling everyone by their last name.

Emma gave another round of panicked knocks on the door; no such luck though. She turned to him as he walked towards her.

“Uh, hi Mr. Lehrmann. Yes, it’s me, Emma,” she said. I could see through the peep hole that she was blazing red in the face. Her hands were doing little to cover up the enormous amount of flesh she had showing.

“What ... why are you out here naked?” he asked, pronouncing “naked” as “neck-ed”.

“Um, I, um,” she said, stammering to come up with something plausible. Presumably, she didn’t want to tell our octogenarian neighbor that she was running back to her apartment nude after having group oral sex with her other neighbors. I think I understand why.

“I, uh, thought I heard a noise in the hallway and came out to check. I accidentally locked myself out,” she managed. I don’t think she had an explanation for why she came out to investigate bare-ass naked.

Mr. Lerhmann was only a couple feet away from her; Emma’s ass was pressed against our door and she had both legs crossed in her attempt at propriety. To his credit, I did not catch Mr. Lerhmann checking out her nude body. Better man than me.

“So, do you need me to call the building super?” he offered helpfully.

“NO! I mean, no, sir, please don’t call anyone else. Um, Aaron and Jess have my keys – uh, spare keys, that is – but they” - she raised her voice ten decibels as she said the rest - “DON’T SEEM TO BE ANSWERING THE DOOR EVEN THOUGH I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY ARE HOME!”

“Did you try knocking, young lady?” the gentleman said. The answer that ran through her head was “of course, you old fart” but she didn’t get to say anything as he leaned past her and knocked on our door, ever so softly.

Jess whispered to me, “Guess we should open the door. I don’t want her to be late for work.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.