Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

She sat there on the toilet seat lid wringing her hands. It took her a minute to realize that she was actually trembling with fury and she had to close her eyes to calm herself just as she had done for her class speech.

She knew that she couldn’t sit there forever so she did all she could to muster up the willpower to face the fucking asshole douche bag. When she realized that she had said ‘fucking asshole douche bag’ out loud, she realized she’d need another minute.

With a poker face that could have served her well in Vegas, Emma strode out from the bathroom back to the table.

She sat down as Todd looked up at her.

“Is everything ok? You were gone a long time,” he said, sounding concerned. Maybe he was nervous that if she had a tummy-ache, she wouldn’t be able to lay face down for her ass fucking. Douche bag.

“Yes!” Emma said cheerfully. Brando would have been proud. “Woman stuff. You know how us women can be!”

“Ha! Yeah, I do,” Todd said with a snort. “Perhaps more wine will help?”

“You know, I think it might,” Emma said. She held up her glass so Todd could refill it.

Before taking a sip from it, she removed her phone and unlocked it so that Todd’s page was visible on it.

“Maybe,” she continued, “it’ll loosen me up enough so you can fuck me in the ass,” she spat out.

Several guests turned around to gape at the girl making a scene in the posh restaurant. Todd just stared uncomprehendingly at her which pissed her off even more. By way of explanation, she held her phone directly in front of his face.

“Oh, that,” he said mildly, and shrugged. “Probably shouldn’t have posted that till tomorrow, I guess.”

She couldn’t believe how cavalier he was about the whole thing.

“So, that’s it then? You take fat girls out because they are easy lays?” she said, still shouting. The wait staff started in her direction.

Todd scoffed and shrugged again. “Look at me. Why else do you think I asked you out?”

Emma stood up, raised her glass of wine, and threw it in his face.

Eric had just reached the table so Emma turned to him.

“Hi, Eric. I think Todd is going to take the Tiramisu to go.”

Eric’s eyes darted to the wine soaked Todd as Emma stormed out of the restaurant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.