Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma lowered her legs back to the floor and pulled the dress back down. She couldn’t pull it down fully while seated as she was, but she could at least cover her pussy from view. Why it mattered, I don’t know.

I, meanwhile, put my shorts back on while simultaneously being very careful about where I placed my feet on my side of the car as the floor was ‘sticky’. My own fault, I know.

Not much else was said for the rest of the ride, but Emma leaned over and placed her head on my shoulder. I could see she had a sad look on her face but hadn’t the foggiest idea why.

She sighed deeply.

“I hope I meet a guy as nice as you, Aaron,” she said somberly.

I wasn’t sure what to say so I said, rather lamely, “You will.” I placed my hand on her head to comfort her.

- - - -

We returned home to our respective apartments. It took Emma more than ten minutes to wiggle her way out of the dress; she was proud that she managed to get it off without ripping anything in the process. She hung it on her bedroom door in preparation for the next day.

A half-hour later she was driving to the house of a Chihuahua named Frankie. Well, technically it belonged to Frankie’s owners, the Bretts. She had exchanged the bandage dress for her less sexy, but far more comfortable (and appropriate) dog walking clothes.

She was strolling down St. Luke Avenue, trailing a couple of steps behind Frankie. She was thankful that Frankie was far less energetic than her other “client” Sasha. After all the excitement of the afternoon, she really needed the relaxation of the casual walk.

All the excitement ... it had been a long day. She had masturbated her neighbor’s husband; twice. Once in public, for God’s sake. She had watched that same neighbor get a butt plug shoved in his ass, AGAIN in public. Jess had bought her a selection of sex toys that made her blush just thinking of them now. Oh, and she had gotten her pussy shaved. By her neighbor. Who fingered her in a car afterward.

God, two weeks earlier the only sexual experience she’d had was two not very fulfilling (for her) blow-jobs. What was she turning into? Then again, she reminded herself that she was still a virgin, so she couldn’t exactly be called a slut, right?

She pushed it all out of her mind. Her date was the next night, so who knew what else would be in store for her?

- - - -

Meanwhile, Jess and I were back in our own apartment. I’d had to change my shorts again, as my residual cum had stained these as well. We went through a lot of Tide Sticks and OxyClean in our household, as you might suspect.

Jess placed her hand against my crotch. “You didn’t have permission to cum all over our cute new neighbor you know. But, you’ve had a busy day today, so I will let it slide. Don’t think that I won’t use it as an excuse to punish you some other time, though,” she said with a chuckle as she patted my ass.

“Like you need an excuse,” I said, mock bitterness in my tone.

“Good point!” she said.

At bed time that night, Jess and I spooned ourselves to sleep. After four orgasms, Jess didn’t ask any more of me. I think she probably could have used another one herself, but she was content falling asleep in my arms.

Next door, Emma was lying in bed, having trouble falling asleep with so much excitement from that day still running through her thoughts. Knowing that she had to start early the next morning stressed her more which made things even worse.

She slid her hand down her stomach to her pussy, touched it gingerly, and then pushed two fingers into the folds of her slit.

After fingering herself to orgasm, she fell asleep less than ten minutes later with a smile on her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.