Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I had to waddle my way back to the car through the mall thanks to the toy wedged in my bottom. As is typical for mall shoppers though, no one even gave me a second glance. I’m not sure they would have had I been naked from the waist down with the toy sticking out from me.

“How much do I owe you for everything, Jess?” Emma asked.

“Nothing, it’s our treat,” Jess said.

“Really, I want to pa-” Emma started to say but Jess cut her off.

“It’s not up for discussion. They are all gifts. I know full well that you wouldn’t have bought any of that stuff if it had been your decision, so we insist on paying for them,” Jess said firmly. After what I think was about a million bow-legged miles, we were finally back at the car.

“Ok, back in the rear of the car again, you two. Play time isn’t quite over yet,” Jess said.

As the car left the parking lot, Jess continued her instructions.

“Aaron, lose the shorts again.” This was becoming a habit, I thought.

I was having great difficulty in sitting down because of the butt plug still lodged in my rear, so I was sitting side-saddle to keep from pressing it further into me.

“Emma, I really wanted to get you naked back there, but I know you’ll never get that dress back on so I will settle for you pulling the dress up above your waist. Shimmy as much as you need to until it is over your hips.”

Emma paused for a few moments before obeying but I don’t think that she even considered saying no. As I yanked my shorts down (probably with a bit more excitement after hearing that Emma would be stripping too, ) I looked over at Emma as she reached for the bottom of the dress.

Much as Jess had said, Emma had to shake, rattle, and roll to get the hemline of the dress up. As she did, she had to pick her ass up off the seat and pointed her freshly shaven pussy directly at me. With considerable effort though, she did manage to get the dress up so that everything below her belly button was exposed.

Her thighs were closed at first, obscuring most of the good parts from view, but she saw me looking. She gave me a small smile and spread them open, showing off her smooth slit to me. I liked that she was becoming less shy, though I knew that if Jess caught wind, she would take advantage of it.

“Thank you,” I said quietly.

“Any time,” she said with a giggle.

“I might hold you to that,” I retorted. Jess’ hand came up and adjusted the rear-view mirror so she could see what we were doing; well, she knew what we were doing. I guess she just wanted to see our private parts. I don’t blame her.

“Alright, as much as I wanted Aaron to stay plugged until we got home, he isn’t going to be able to focus on his work with that little reminder of his submissiveness stuck up in him so I guess we’ll have to remove it,” Jess said. She gave an exaggerated sigh.

I reached around to grasp it but got stopped by an “Uh uh!!” from the front seat. I pulled my hand away and slouched back down, knowing what was coming next.

“Emma will do the removal,” Jess said. “But you will have to ask her nicely. Please turn around and present the plug to her.”

I did so which positioned me facing away from her as I asked my question. “Emma, would you please remove my butt plug?” I said to the car window.

Before Emma could answer, Jess did. “Come now, Emma has to touch that invader stuck in your rectum. Ask her nicer than that.”

“Please, Miss Emma, would you kindly remove my butt plug? I would greatly appreciate it,” I said. Emma giggled at the “Miss Emma” part.

“Certainly!” she said, still giggling.

I felt her grab the base of the butt plug. Jess yelled back before she could tug on it.

“Go easy, girl! It is going to be lodged in there pretty tight. You’ll need to be forceful to remove it but go SLOW,” she said.

I felt Emma put one hand on my shoulder to brace herself. Slow and steady, she pulled on the toy. She stopped as she felt resistance as it reached my sphincter. I steadied myself on the side window.

Taking a deep breath (like it was getting yanked out of HER ass, for Pete’s sake), I heard her softly count “1,2,3!” and she pulled with all her might.

The plug pulled free of my anal cavity with an audible “PLOP.” I grunted loudly in the car.

Turning around, I sat back down on the seat and looked at Emma; she was holding the toy aloft, amazed by it. Or maybe by where it had just been. Either way, she didn’t seem to know what to do with it.

“You can just place it on the floor for now. Aaron will clean it later,” Jess said helpfully. Emma did so.

“Ok, Emma, now I want you to sit on Aaron’s lap with your back against his chest.”

Jess saw Emma’s eyes dart down to my erection, poking straight up from between my legs. Jess followed her gaze.

“Aaron will push it down for you,” Jess said.

Emma was clearly reluctant. “Is he going to...” she trailed off, unable to say it.

“No, he isn’t going to screw you. Geez. I want you to spread your cheeks, though, so you can feel it against your flesh.”

I didn’t think she was going to do it but she started sliding across the backseat onto my legs. As ordered, I pushed my rod down so that it was parallel to the seat, holding it with one hand while she climbed on.

The feeling of her thick legs (quite a bit thicker than mine) on top of my legs wasn’t something I had experienced before. It was... ‘comforting’ is probably the best way to describe it as her flesh enveloped mine. She was quite a large girl and the sudden weight as she sat down on me took my breath away a bit, but I made a huge effort not to show it. I didn’t want to offend, insult, or, most likely, embarrass her.

Her large ass cheeks squished against my lap like two (heavy) over-stuffed pillows. She reached back behind her and, after a pause, pulled her cheeks apart as she settled in. I released my erection and she jerked as it sprung upwards, colliding with her both her asshole and the bottom edge of her labia.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.