Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Amelia stood back up and took the bottle of Astro-glide from the pile I was still holding. “We’ll need to use some of this,” she said to Jess, “so I assume you are still buying it? Not that I am totally opposed to plugging him dry. Sometimes the extra friction really helps to put a slave in his place.”

Jess seemed to consider that for WAY too long. “Hmmm, something I will have to keep in mind. For now, though, I think we’ll lube it. Can’t go attracting a bunch of attention in here with his screams, you know.”

Amelia looked panicked for just a second as her head jerked around; I guess she had forgotten that she was like, kinda sorta running a store and all. Luckily (for me), we were still alone.

“Very good point,” she said finally with a small sigh of relief.

She took the butt-plug and flipped open the top on the bottle of lube with the thumb on her other hand. With a slight squeeze, she squirted a stream onto the plug. She took her hand and wrapped it around the tapered bulge, working the lube up and down. It looked like she was masturbating it as she did so.

“Do you have your slave bend over when you plug him, or leave him standing up?” Amelia asked. I’m not sure how it was decided that this stranger was going to be the one to “fit” me, but Jess didn’t seem like she minded, nor intended to stop her.

Jess considered again; I didn’t like all the ideas that Amelia seemed to be giving her.

“Normally bent over, but I think standing up sounds much sexier. Do that,” she said.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Amelia said with a smile and a nod. She crossed around behind me. I felt her press her chest against my back as she laid her free hand on my ass cheek.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned from behind me. A second later, I felt the sharp crack of her hand on my ass. I jumped, more in surprise than pain, and nearly dropped the stuff I was holding in the process.

Before I could fall forward, she reached around and cupped my crotch to hold me steady.

“Easy there, slave,” she said. She really seemed to have a “slave” fetish, I noted.

I felt her lift the back of my shirt and run the tip of the butt plug along the center of my back causing me to shiver; it was considerate of her not to get the Astro-glide on my shirt, I thought. Oily stains were a bitch to get out.

Amelia turned to Emma.

“You, girl, Erin is it?” she said.

“Uh, Emma, Miss,” Emma responded uncertainly.

“Emma, sorry. Emma, please come here and hold the slave’s ass cheeks apart for me. Slave, please spread your legs further apart,” Amelia directed. Emma was still wearing the bandage dress and I noticed she had a little difficulty bending over in it enough to spread my ass cheeks; she managed though, and I felt her delicate fingertips pull my cheeks open. As the strange girl stared at my asshole, I reflected that it was a good thing that Jess gave me routine enemas. Not that she had planned any of this, of course, but her motto was that one can never be too prepared.

I jerked up onto my tip-toes as I felt the point of the butt-plug pressed to my hole. Tip-toes didn’t help since Amelia simply followed me up. In fact, I basically had to impale myself on the toy since I couldn’t hold the stance for long and had to let myself down onto it.

The end was piercing my rosebud and I felt my rectum begin to swallow the tip. Amelia held it there for a few seconds before rotating it; that served to both lubricate my ass and screw the toy into me in one movement.

As I said, it wasn’t the largest I had taken before but it was still a decent size. I tried to relax my sphincter as best as I could as Amelia slowly worked the plug into me with little twisting motions.

“Alright, here we go slave,” Amelia announced. The warning made things worse as I instinctively wanted to tense up and had to fight the urge to do so.

I groaned as my ass absorbed the plug that Amelia was steadily pushing up into me. My groan turned into a much louder grunt as the widest part of the plug reached my sphincter. With a final thrust, Amelia shoved it into me and my asshole closed around the base. I could feel the flange touching both of my ass cheeks.

Amelia stood back up and placed both hands on her hips as she admired her work.

“There we go! A perfect fit, I think,” Amelia declared. I felt her grip the handle and give it a gentle tug.

“Here, Emma, I want you to feel this,” Amelia said. Before Emma could say anything, Amelia grabbed her hand and thrust it onto the butt-plug. The sudden pressure on it made me grunt, but I stayed put.

“Now,” Amelia continued, “I want you to rotate it very slowly. It causes some extremely pleasurable sensations inside the guy as it turns. Or, so I’ve been told anyway.”

Emma tried to turn it, but it was stuck rather firmly in my ass and she was too skittish to put enough force to get it to move.

“Don’t be afraid to use some elbow grease, girlfriend. It’s a fairly large plug, so resistance is normal,” Amelia said by way of instruction in “Butt Plug Handling 101.” Jess had a doctoral degree in it already.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.