Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

The next stop on our mall visit was a place called “Spooner’s Gifts.” It was a place I was acquainted with, but the dull expression on Emma’s face told me that she wasn’t. It was a very misleadingly presented store with graphic t-shirts on display on the front window along with various Man-Cave/College-dorm type decorations and crap. Next to a “Metallica” t-shirt was a glowing Plasma ball and on the other side was a 3’ tall beer glass. A beer pong set was also on display. I already knew that we were here for none of that junk.

The t-shirts and shit gave no hint as to the stuff at the back of the store which was basically all sex toys. Most of the people that walked through the mall on their way to the Gap after eating their Auntie Anne’s pretzel had no idea that they were walking by a store selling dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs quite openly.

Jess knew right where the good stuff was and led us to that part of the store. Emma’s look of shock at the sudden appearance of the sex toys was worth the trip itself. In front of her were a blow-up doll, edible panties, and bottles of “Warming Gel” (Spoiler alert: ‘Warming’ means ‘Burns like fucking hellfire’.)

Jess paid no attention to Emma’s expression but was, instead, all-business.

“Aaron, put your arms out to hold some things,” she instructed without looking at me.

“Hmmm ... one of these ... definitely these ... one of those...” she muttered to herself as she started piling items into my arms. I looked down to see a cheap blue plastic vibrator, a small black tapered butt plug, and a set of plastic fuzzy handcuffs.

The store clerk was a girl in her early twenties. She was a short, skinny brunette with glasses and she meandered our way. Her name tag identified her as ‘Amelia’.

“Anything you need help with?” she asked politely. Two girls and a guy stocking up on sex toys didn’t faze her in the least.

“Hmmm...” Jess considered. “Yes. My friend here is a virgin,” she said, gesturing to Emma. Emma’s head spun around and her eyes bulged like she’d been slapped. Jess continued.

“And we want some items to make her first time more exciting,” she finished.

The girl smiled broadly and genuinely, unlike the girl at Boulevard. She slapped Emma on the back.

“Good for you, girl!” she said. Emma blushed a vivid red. She then looked at the pile in my arms and surveyed the goodies there.

“Looks like you are off to a good start already ... is this the guy who is going to be popping her cherry?” she asked, thumbing a finger at me.

‘Say yes, say yes, say yes’ ran through my head. “No, it will be someone else,” Jess said. Damn!

“And we aren’t sure who yet,” she continued. “My husband here is pretty easy going about everything including butt play,” she tapped her hand on my ass, “but that may be a bit much to spring on someone on the first date.”

Amelia laughed, “Yeah, probably so. You should probably save the butt plug for at least date number two!” she said, gesturing at the item in my arms.

She continued. “Well, hand cuffs are always a good standby, and I see you have those already. Here, take this feather,” - she took a giant feather in a clear plastic sleeve off the shelf. “Because that’s pretty tame by any standard. And...” She looked over the rack with a finger on her chin in concentration. “How about some nipple clamps?” She took a blister pack containing two metal nipple clamps connected by a chain and held it up.

Jess took it and inspected it. “Hmmm ... probably still a bit much for a first time, but I’m thinking these will work great on my husband so we will take them anyway.” She held the package on the side of my chest, imagining the clamps dangling from it. Amelia laughed again.

“Here, you can’t go wrong with lube,” she said, taking a bottle of Astro-glide off the shelf.

“Indeed you can’t,” Jess agreed with a nod. That went in the pile too.

“And, what the hell, take a riding crop for date three,” Amelia suggested, adding that to the pile lastly.

Jess looked the items over. “Definitely a good starter kit. You guys should market it that way,” she suggested.

“Perhaps I’ll send corporate an email!” Amelia said with a giggle.

Jess glanced around the store to see if anyone else was shopping, but we were alone.

“I need one last item also,” she said, and I could see the gleam in her eye. It was one I was well experienced with and it invariably meant more humiliation for me. Ah, well.

“Sure, what do you need?” the clerk asked.

“Do you have any larger butt plugs than the one my husband is holding? It is a bit on the wussy side for him,” she said, patting me on the ass. Amelia was quite professional though as I blushed furiously.

“Yes, Ma’am, I have a selection of larger and higher quality pieces behind the counter. We keep them hidden because regular customers may be shocked by their size, price or both. Let me show you what I have,” Amelia said, heading behind her sales counter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.