Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

We pulled into the mall parking lot a minute later. I tensed as we drove through the packed lot. Anyone would easily be able to see me, but Jess was still driving and no one did.

As she pulled into a spot, she looked over her shoulder.

“Ok, you can put them back on. For now. Don’t think we’re done yet though.”

My erection was painfully hard as I stuck it back in my shorts. The rough fabric scraped uncomfortably against my sensitive skin down there, but I wasn’t going to show weakness. I knew better than that.

Emma and I followed behind Jess who led the way inside.

Jess brought us to “Boulevard”, a store that caters to plus-sized women. She immediately headed towards the rack of dresses.

“K, gang, we want something sexy and, importantly, ‘tight’ per request. Emma, what size are you?” Jess asked.

“26-28,” she answered.

“Alright, everyone split up. Start looking,” Jess instructed.

I started pushing clothes around on the rack, but I’ll be the first to admit that ladies’ evening-wear fashion is not my strong suit. Send me to pick out some lingerie or crotchless panties, I’m your guy.

Emma pulled something out first. It was sparkly green, full length, and would show little flesh. Even I could tell that Jess would veto it immediately.

“Fuck, haven’t I taught you anything?” Her words were harsh but her tone playful.

Jess pulled put a white gown, slit up one leg with a plunging neck line.

“Here, go try this one on. Take Aaron with you. Have him drop his shorts and see how hard he gets.” I saw over Jess’ shoulder a clerk who had been folding blouses and suddenly looked up in horror at hearing Jess’ words. I’m sure Jess knew she was there.

I tagged along to the fitting room behind Emma. There was a teenaged girl sitting at a desk there “monitoring” things. Fortunately, she was too busy texting to notice me entering the same stall as Emma. Actually, considering they were the fitting rooms for a store that only sells woman’s clothing, my entering ANY stall should have raised red flags. Then again, maybe not these days.

Anyway, we both ducked inside and closed the door quickly. There was an awkward pause as we both seemed to consider who should strip first. In the end, it was me.

I yanked my shorts down to the floor quickly, exposing my cock, which had softened, to Emma who looked at it for only a second before undressing herself.

I took the opportunity to enjoy her half-naked body as she removed the dress from the hanger. I’d seen everything she had already, but it was still nice to look anyway.

She pulled the dress on over her head and tugged it down. She smoothed it out and put her hands out on both sides, modeling it for me.

“It looks nice,” I said, somewhat generically. Emma frowned as she checked my dick, still at half staff.

We both jumped as the fitting room door was pulled open. Jess stood there, holding the door open all the way as she looked in.

The girl at the desk turned around at the sound of Emma’s shriek. There we were, Emma in the dress standing next to me, naked from the waist down with my limp penis exposed.

“Hey, I don’t know what you guys are doing in-” the girl began to say.

Jess whirled around at her without releasing the door. Her face had turned icy cold.

“Shut up or I’ll tell your boss about that text I just saw on your phone where you talked about giving your boyfriend a blow job in the fitting room,” Jess said fiercely.

The girl went as white as a sheet. She glanced at my cock and spun back around without another word.

Jess turned back to me, all smiles again. She reached in and lifted my penis just a bit, examining it.

“Obviously, Aaron doesn’t approve of this one,” she commented.

“I didn’t say-” but she cut me off.

“Strip and give me that one back,” she said to Emma. “I have another one for you.”

There was a moment of nothing while Emma waited for Jess to close the door. Jess, however, had no intention of doing so. Emma glanced nervously at the girl at the desk who was trying hard to ignore us.

“Jess!” she whispered harshly, “I can’t undress with the door open!”

Jess gestured at my very exposed crotch. “Aaron doesn’t seem to have a problem with it.” Actually, I rather did, but didn’t have much say in it. “Just go quickly,” she suggested.

Emma rapidly pulled the dress back up and handed it to Jess. She crossed her legs and tried to cover herself, one hand across her breasts, the other in front of her crotch. In truth, with the size of her legs and the fact that they were crossed, you couldn’t even make out the fabric of her panties so the hand there did absolutely nothing productive. At least, not yet.

Jess took the dress and tossed it over her shoulder, but she didn’t leave.

“The other dress,” she said calmly, “is very tight. You’ll have to take off the bra and panties to try it on, otherwise, they will show through.” She stuck her hand out to wait for them.

Emma’s eyes went huge and I saw the girl at the desk stir. Her head cocked just enough that I could tell she was trying to listen.

“Jess, no! I can’t!” Emma said frantically. Her eyes were darting around Jess to see if anyone was looking our way. Luckily, the store was relatively slow, but I could see at least two middle aged women across the store browsing through racks of clothes.

“YES, you CAN. And you WILL,” Jess said. I knew the tone well.

Emma sighed heavily and grumbled something I didn’t hear before reaching behind her to undo her bra strap. With a couple of quick, audible CLICKS, the bra came off and Emma tossed it to Jess. I watched her boobs dangling and swinging as she hurried to bend over and pull off her panties.

In record time, Emma’s nude body was standing right next to my half-naked one in the small space. Jess smiled broadly as she took the panties in hand.

“I’ll be right back. DON’T close this,” Jess said, making a thumbing gesture at the door. Before she walked away, she tapped the girl at the desk on the shoulder; she had clearly been listening intently.

“Excuse me, Miss,” Jess said, oozing politeness, “Could you keep an eye on my two friends here? I’ll be right back.”

The girl turned around as Jess walked away. She looked like she had been slapped as her jaw dropped; she eyed both of our naked bodies standing there, fidgeting uncomfortably. Not sure what to do, she quickly looked away, letting her eyes focus on anything in our direction save our bodies.

Emma had her legs squeezed together as tightly as they would go and, as such, I couldn’t see any of her pussy, but I knew it was there and I knew what it looked like quite well already. She made a half hearted attempt to cover her boobs again, not from me, I think, but rather any stranger who might happen by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.