Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Five minutes later, we were all in Jess’ car. She was driving but had told both of us to sit in the backseat together.

“Ok, let’s make the most of our time,” Jess said as she pulled out onto the street. “Emma, please help Aaron remove his shorts.”

Emma looked down at my crotch, then back up to me. I knew better than to try and remove them myself, so I just raised my hands up and turned my crotch towards Emma.

(Author’s note: Please, always wear your seatbelt. Unless, that is, you are trapped in an erotic novel and it is inconvenient to the plot.)

Emma unbuttoned my shorts and reached for the zipper.

“Careful with the zipper, please!” I said hurriedly. “No underwear to protect anything down there!”

Emma lowered my zipper with a theatrical slowness. She pulled my shorts forward as she did and peered inside. She peeked in at my penis with such caution that I think she was worried it could spring out at any moment like prank snakes in a can of peanuts...

With the zipper fully open, my shorts still held my member against my leg. She looked up to me for direction but I just continued to hold my hands up and shrugged.

She looked in my shorts for another second before reaching in and grabbing my cock. It sprung free of the shorts and slapped against my belly.

Jess adjusted the rear-view mirror so she could see what was going on in the back seat.

“K,” she said, “Aaron, ass up so she can pull the shorts off.”

Emma’s gaze swung out the windows to see if anyone would be able to see us. Not that it would have mattered one way or the other to Jess. My ass lifted off the seat.

Sitting up, my crotch was now easily visible to anyone looking. Realizing that, Emma rapidly yanked my shorts down to my ankles and I quickly sat back down.

Emma stared at my hard rod, sticking straight up in the back of the car. We both just sat there and Jess sighed loudly.

“God, do I need to write you guys a script? Emma, play with my husband’s dick. Don’t let him cum, though. Just toy with him and get him going. He’s already cum twice today, so he should be able to hold it a little better than usual.”

Emma wrapped her hand around me and slowly began to stroke up and down. Jess was right and I was a bit less sensitive than usual; but it still certainly felt good.

Emma picked up the pace a bit. “Do you like it when I do this to you?” she asked. Her tone told me that it wasn’t rhetorical.

“God, yes. Can’t you tell?” I said.

Apparently she couldn’t and she seemed unhappy with my level of physical response; her next strokes brought her palm all the way up over my cock head, rubbing against the sensitive rim as she did so. That elicited a moan from me which made her smile.

Two more times and I was leaking pre-cum into her palm. She looked at it for a second before rubbing it all over the end of my penis like she was holding the handle of a walking stick.

I moaned loudly in the back seat and started to wiggle around as I felt the orgasm beginning. Jess heard the moan.

“No cumming, I said!” Jess said sharply from the front seat. Emma was enjoying herself I saw.

She leaned in towards me as she continued to tease the rim of my penis. “Nooo ... we won’t let him do that...” she cooed, staring me in the face. She was getting into it, I could tell.

My breathing quickened and Emma felt my pelvis tighten. She abruptly stopped and yanked her hand away. I groaned as my feeling of pleasure immediately turned to one of frustration.

“That’s just about enough, I think, Jess,” she said without taking her eyes off me.

“Sure sounds like it!” Jess said with a laugh.

Emma realized that my fluids were still on her hand. She glanced at it for just a second before deciding to wipe it off on my knee. It made a naughty smudge there which I realized immediately afterward would not be covered by my shorts. If Jess let me put them back on, that is. She’d have to before we got out of the car, right? Right?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.