Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

The drive home was rather unpleasant. Jess drove as I sat in the passenger seat. The only thing worse than a pant load of semen is a pant load of cold semen. It was just starting to dry a bit as we got to the apartment and I could feel it sticking to the hairs on my legs.

“By the way, that was fucking HOT to watch,” Jess said in an off-handed manor. “I’m thinking I need to masturbate you in public a lot more often...”

I groaned audibly.

“Oh, don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it,” she chided. I hurmphed. As icky as it felt now, I would let either one of them do it all over again. Well, maybe after a change of underwear.

Emma pulled into the parking spot on the street directly behind us. I got out of the car slowly and clumsily, trying to keep my pants from sticking to me any more than was necessary. I saw Emma cover her mouth to control her laughter. She did a poor job of it.

Jess slapped me on the ass. “Hurry it up, Sticky!” Great. I had a new nickname.

Once inside the apartment, Jess wasted no time.

“K, let’s get this dirty little boy cleaned up. Let’s lose the pants first,” she said.

Emma stood across from me with a huge smile. I went to unbuckle my pants but Jess stopped me.

“No. Since Emma made the mess, she should be the one to clean it up,” Jess said. Emma’s head spun to look at Jess.

“Hey, I didn’t do that,” Jess said, pointing at my crotch. Emma turned back to look at it. I looked down as well and saw that a huge dark spot had formed where I’d leaked through.

“So, get to work. Undress him,” Jess ordered.

Emma was hesitant, but it wasn’t like she hadn’t seen me naked more than once so she reached out and unbuttoned my pants. I tried to reach down and help her but Jess barked at me.

“Uh uh! Let her do it.” My hands dropped back to my side.

She pulled down the zipper and my fly fell open. Both thumbs went into my waist band and pushed my pants to the floor. When she stood back up, she gasped.

“Oh my God!” she said. The mess oozing through my underwear was the stuff of (dirty) legends. The entire front of the white underpants was darkened and cum was leaking out through the leg holes on both sides.

She went to reach for them then suddenly pulled back, repulsed.

“Oh get over it, girl. It’s only semen. Just pull them down already!” Jess ordered.

A big sigh and she did. Being undressed by Emma had gotten me aroused again and my cum covered erection was pointing straight at her. Partially dried semen coated my (hairless) ball sack, pubic mound, and the tops of both legs.

Emma looked down at the underwear and saw the puddle of goo in them. I stepped out of them and took a step back.

“Emma, pick those up and go throw them away while I get something to clean Aaron with,” Jess said.

Emma bent down and picked them up with two fingers as if they were diseased. They weren’t, incidentally; Jess and I got tested regularly because of our promiscuity.

She and Jess both disappeared into the kitchen and I was left standing there, naked from the waist down, erect and covered in cum.

Jess and Emma returned together; Jess was carrying a container of baby wipes and a plastic grocery bag. She handed the wipes to Emma.

“Here, these are excellent for cleaning ‘life’s little messes’. It says so right on the container,” Jess said.

“‘Little’ messes?! I wouldn’t call this mess ‘little’!” Emma exclaimed with a laugh.

“Well then, maybe next time you’ll reconsider masturbating my husband into his pants in an auditorium,” Jess retorted.

“Touche,” Emma said. She opened the container and withdrew a wipe. She got down on her knees and surveyed the landscape that was my crotch, apparently not sure where to begin. In the end, she chose to clean my legs first.

As each baby-wipe became soiled, she tossed it into the bag being held by Jess. It took several of them. She wiped across the top of my pubic mound next and used one finger to hold my erection out of the way as she did so. I gasped at the light touch on my rod.

“You better not cum right now!” she said up to me. She was kneeling at point-blank range.

“I won’t!” I assured her - at least, I hoped I wouldn’t.

The next wipe came across my scrotum; a lot had settled there and it took two wipes to get that area clean. Again, she had to hold my member out of the way to do the job properly. Jess was impressed with the care that she was taking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.