Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma went to her apartment before heading to work. She considered, just for a moment, changing; or, at least, putting on UNDERWEAR, but decided not to. Obviously, Jess wouldn’t know if she did, she told herself (actually, Jess would have. She could detect a lie better than a polygraph.)

In the end though, she decided against it. She didn’t even know why. Just that she was going to do it because Jess told her- no, that’s not right. Because Jess ASKED her to. Jess even made it clear that it was her choice and she could do what she wanted in the end. And, in the end, she was going to work bra-less and panty-less in a school-girl skirt. She packed her lunch into a plastic grocery bag along with the banana Jess had given her.

She decided to walk to PetHub that morning. She normally drove, but it was only about a mile from the apartment and she had extra time to kill before her shift. Plus, the exercise wouldn’t kill her.

The warm breeze seemed to shoot right up her skirt and across her fur covered mound. Several times she had to look down because she was sure that it was blowing up and showing everything, but it only felt that way.

She waited outside, pacing in the parking lot until the last minute, steeling her nerve. Then, with a deep breath, she went in.

The first person to say something was her work-friend, Liz.

“Hey, Emma, looking good!” she said before going back to discounting the pet treats that she was working on.

“Thanks, Liz,” Emma said meekly. Liz was Emma’s age but different from Emma in every other way. For one, she was as skinny as a stick and always dressed in very revealing tops (though she didn’t really have any bust to flaunt.) Liz was also a big time party-girl; she and Emma really had nothing in common outside of work, so they never really hung out but they were very social at work.

Beyond Liz’s comment, no one else really seemed to notice. That was what made Emma realize that the skirt must not be THAT slutty; and, in truth, it wasn’t. The only thing really slutty about it was her exposed pussy beneath it that no one had seen. Yet.

Mike’s shift didn’t start until noon, so Emma went about her regular business. In the stock room, she loaded a bunch of cases of canned dog food onto a dolly. Roger, the general manager, had asked her to build up a display out front in a pyramid.

She was bending over to pickup the last case when she heard “Holy Fuck!” from behind her.

She darted straight up to see Liz, covering her mouth in shock.

“Emma!” she exclaimed. Clearly, Liz had seen up her skirt.

“Uh, hey Liz,” Emma said.

“Why don’t you-” Liz began.

“Oh, I didn’t have any clean underwear...” Emma said lamely.

Liz laughed and looked quickly around to see if anyone else was in the stock room; they were alone.

“Bullshit!” she said with a giggle. “You just wanted to go commando. And, shit, good for you! I admire you for showing more leg too. You go girl!” She raised her hand in a high-five. As was legally required, Emma returned the high-five and gave a small smile.

“Thank you, but maybe we can keep this between us?” she asked.

“Fuck, of course. No problem,” Liz said.

Mike arrived at noon as scheduled. As a junior associate, he worked with someone else on each shift. This particular one, he was scheduled to work with Alicia, but Emma tampered with the dry-erase board to assign him to herself. Alicia would understand.

“Good afternoon, Emma,” he said cordially. If he remembered the awkwardness of the previous shift, he didn’t mention it.

“Hey, Mike,” Emma said pleasantly enough. “Roger wants us to stack all these cases in a pyramid,” she said, gesturing to the pile on the dolly.

Emma had stacked all of the ones at the base already and now just needed help to get the ones to the top. She had moved a ladder over next to the display.

Mike was tall enough that he could have probably stacked them without the ladder, but Emma didn’t let him try.

“K, hand those to me, one at a time,” she said, pointing to the pile.

“Ok, sure thing.”

Emma took a deep breath and climbed the ladder. Mike didn’t notice anything at first as he bent over to grab the case. When he went to pass it up to her however, he damn near dropped it straight to the floor.

Emma had a hell of a time maintaining a poker face as Mike unmistakably saw her exposed pussy clear up her skirt. He said nothing as he stared, making sure he was really seeing what he thought he was.

Emma pretended to not know what he was looking at and feigned impatience.

“Come on! Pass it up already!” she ordered.

“Huh? Oh! Right!” he said, hurriedly handing the case to her.

They repeated the process for the remaining ten cases on the cart. Emma couldn’t see his gaze as she was positioning the boxes, but she was sure she felt his eyes on her privates.

A few cases from the end, Liz happened to be walking by; she saw the position that Emma was in, the position that Mike was in, and then followed Mike’s eyes.

Knowing exactly what he was seeing, she struggled to not burst out laughing.

“Hi, Liz!” Emma shouted from the top of the ladder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.