Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I was sitting on the couch when Emma entered the living room. The skirt swished back and forth as she came in. I could clearly see that she wasn’t wearing a bra under the navy blue t-shirt. One of her nipples poked through the hole in the top of the “P” in PETHUB on one side, and the top of the “B” on the other side.

“Wow...” was all I could say. Jess met Emma and took both sides of the skirt in her fingers, checking it out.

“Wow, indeed,” Jess agreed. “Give Aaron a little twirl, Em.”

Emma did, sweeping her hips left and right.

“Oh, and there’s another surprise,” Jess said to me. Without warning, she grabbed the front of the skirt and hoisted it up to her waist-line, exposing Emma’s pussy to me.

Emma instinctively went to push it back down but stopped herself. Jess gave me a full five-second view before dropping the skirt again.

I was still wearing the bathrobe and realized that I was getting aroused again. My penis was sticking out from the break in the robe and I had to wiggle around to cover it again.

My arousal was not missed by Emma who smiled at me. She turned and pulled up the back of the skirt, flashing me her ass for just a moment before turning back, giggling. She was obviously growing bolder.

“K, enough show-and-tell,” Jess said. “There are some things I want you to do today...”

She proceeded to whisper in Emma’s ear for a couple of minutes. At least twice, I saw Emma’s eyes widen in shock, but she remained silent the whole time.

“Do you think you can do all that?” Jess asked. Emma considered before answering.

“I think so.”

“Good! Let me grab you that snack then.” Snack? Jess went into the kitchen and returned with a banana and a bottle of water, both of which she handed to Emma.

“Have a good day at work, Em! And have fun!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.