Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma got up and brought her dishes to the kitchen sink. She turned on the water to wash them but Jess stopped her.

“You’re a guest here. You aren’t going to do your own dishes. Go hop in the shower so we can get you ready for work.” Jess gave her a playful slap on her exposed butt cheek.

“Ok, if you insist,” she answered.

I watched her bum wiggle as she headed for the bathroom. Once Jess heard the water turn on, she went and found Emma’s apartment keys.

“Be right back,” she told me. “Clean up while I’m gone,” she instructed. She left the apartment and went over to Emma’s.

Jess had made breakfast, so it was only fair that I clean up anyway.

Emma was standing under the stream of the hot water taking deep, calming breaths. What was going on with her? Three days earlier, no one, besides herself of course, had even touched her pussy and now she was sitting naked with her new neighbors, sleeping naked with her new neighbors, and letting one of them go down on her; the same one that she had help masturbate.

And yet, she didn’t think she regretted any of it. They were both nice people; Jess, particularly, seemed to genuinely care for her, and Aaron seemed to really enjoy looking at her body. She didn’t think of her self as a sex-symbol by any stretch, but it actually felt good that someone would get aroused by her.

She had been soaping up underneath her belly as she thought of all this and she remembered the feeling of Aaron’s prick pressing against her ass - she had, in fact, noticed it after all. She knew that boys often get erect while asleep involuntarily, and yet she still enjoyed the thought that it was because of her.

The soap had puddled at the top of her pubic mound. She touched it lightly and then pushed it down into her slit.

The first few rubs were a legitimate attempt at cleaning, but then her palm scraped across her clit. She moaned loudly, but the shower’s running water covered it.

She ran two fingers down her soapy slit, enjoying the sensations. She pushed them up into herself and spread her legs. She braced herself against the wall with her other hand to keep from falling over.

In and out, she sawed her digits before focusing on her clit. Faster and faster, she fingered her nub, strumming across it and feeling the orgasm building within in.

Emma jumped as the shower curtain was abruptly pulled aside. Jess was standing there with a pile of clothes in her hands. Her eyes dropped down to Emma’s hand, clearly playing with her pussy, then back up to her face. She said nothing, nor made any acknowledgment of what Emma had obviously been doing.

“I went and got these clothes from your apartment, I hope you don’t mind. The skirt doesn’t appear used, so I think it might not be your normal style, but I hope you’ll wear it anyway. I can’t stop you from going back to your apartment and changing, of course. So, after you FINISH” - the emphasis on ‘finish’ was evident - “try them on.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.