Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Ten minutes later, we were in the other half of the split living room where we kept our computer. Emma was still wearing her robe and was standing on the side of Jess who was seated in front of it.

“Aaron, get the digital camera so we can take some shots,” Jess instructed. I ran to the bedroom to get it. Yes, that’s where we keep it and, yes, for exactly the reasons you think.

Emma was standing in the room holding the robe tightly around herself when I returned. She eyed the camera warily.

“You know I’m still naked under here, right?” she asked hesitantly.

Jess reassured her. “Don’t worry, we aren’t taking THOSE kinds of photos. Aaron is pretty skillful with that thing, so I’ll let him handle that part.” Jess turned back to the computer and started typing.

“Come on,” I said, “let’s head back to the other room where there is more light.”

“Alright, let’s start with some head shots. Give me a smile,” I said. I had her stand in the middle of the room while I crossed to the opposite side and dropped down onto one knee.

She stood there awkwardly and gave me one of the weakest smiles in the history of photography. I placed the camera on the floor and walked back over to her. My phone came out of my pocket and I opened a browser.

“You’re into animals, right?” I asked. Puzzled, she just nodded. I typed on the phone for a moment and handed it to her.

She blinked at it in confusion then started to laugh. As she did, I walked behind her and massaged her shoulders to loosen her up.

“Keep scrolling; I’ll let you know when I’m done,” I said. And she did, scrolling through pages of Google images tagged with “Cute Puppies.”

In between “Awes”s and “Oh so cute!s”, I kneaded her shoulders and the top of her back. Finished, I leaned in and kissed her on the neck. She reached around with her free hand and cupped the back of my head.

“Mmmmm...” she moaned.

“More relaxed now?” I inquired.

“Yes, thanks,” she said smiling. I hurried back into position and grabbed the camera.

Her smile lit up the room this time and I snapped several shots. I had her lower the robe to expose her shoulders and pull her hair forward so that it draped in front. Several more shots.

For the next couple, I had her take off her glasses. She warned me that she was basically blind without them, but I told her not to worry. If she tried to walk into anything, I would stop her like a seeing eye dog. That made her laugh and I managed to catch that shot as well. Her laugh was genuine and pure.

I had her lie on the couch for the next shot. I told her to lower the bathrobe down below her breasts and that caused her to suddenly tense up.

“I’m not going to take any shots that aren’t PG, I assure you. I want the top of your chest and shoulders to be visible though. And I promise you will be able to preview every picture once we finish.”

She relaxed again and did as requested. One shot had her propped on her elbow, giving the camera a sultry look. Another had her draping her head over the back of the couch. The last one had her with her knees against her chest, arms around her legs and looking up to the corner of the room.

“Alright, one money shot, so to speak,” I said. I asked her to stand up and squeeze her boobs together.

“But, you said-” she began.

“No boobs will be visible, honest. I want to get some cleavage going though,” I explained.

“Oh, ok,” she said. She did as I asked and pushed her boobs in and up. Then I told her to give the camera a pouty face.

As planned, you could see her pretty face above a cavernous amount of cleavage, though everything was still Safe-For-Work, as they say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.