Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“Holy crap, Emma...” Jess said softly. I had finished cleaning the floor and had put on a bathrobe to cover my nakedness. Even though the two girls here had just brought me to orgasm, sitting nude next to them while they fully clothed still seemed awkward. Not to mention that I was a bit self-conscious over the tiny size of my now-flaccid penis. No need to advertise it to the girl I had just met.

We were all seated on the couch at this point; Emma in the middle, Jess and I on either side. Jess put her hand on Emma’s back.

“You know that you were raped, right?”

Emma shrugged, eyes downcast.

“Yeah, I guess. I didn’t have to suck him. I could have, I dunno, bit him, screamed, did something. But I didn’t. And I am sure that part of it is because he called me cute. And it was a long time ago now,” she said.

“Besides,” she continued, “we basically just did the same thing to your husband, assaulting him while he was tied up.”

She had addressed Jess who started to speak, but I cut her off by answering first.

“Absolutely not!” I was probably a bit too forceful in my protest because it caused Emma to jump.

“Don’t think for a second that anything that happens here is anything other than 100 percent consensual. If I had wanted, I could have used my safe-word and Jess would have stopped instantly. I haven’t had to yet; Jess is a good judge of what I like and can handle, but I have absolutely no doubt that she would stop if I wanted.”

There was silence for a full minute before Jess broke it.

“Shit. Was ... was that your only sexual experience? Before today I mean?”

“No, there was a boy in high school too...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.