Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma wore round frame glasses and a loose fitting blue blouse with black full-length pants. The mole on her left cheek was perfectly circular.

She was quite plump; well, perhaps a little more than plump, but I don’t believe in using the ‘F’ word. Not ‘Fuck’, of course; I use that one a lot. I meant the other ‘F’ word often applied to chubby girls and invariably used as an insult. Emma had a cute face and, though I hadn’t seen them yet, sparkling hazel eyes. Breasts were somewhat on the smallish size for a girl of her figure, but still respectable.

“So, Emma,” Jess said, closing the door behind them, “why don’t you have a seat?” Emma darted her eyes towards me, then away to an empty wall.

“Um, if it’s all the same, I’d rather stand,” she said, making eye contact with no one.

Jess nodded knowingly. “I understand. You are intimidated by my husband here. Aaron,” - she turned back to me - “back in the stock so our guest will feel safe.” She opened the latch and top as I sulked back to it. Emma’s eyes got huge.

“Wait, no! That’s not what I meant!” she exclaimed. Jess pretended not to hear her as she re-secured the stock around my neck and wrists.

She walked behind me and without warning pulled the dildo out of me. I gasped at the sudden relief. Jess slung it over the top of the stock, the straps hanging towards the back, the dildo itself hanging in front just inches from my face. I was acutely aware of where it had just been and eyed it warily as it swung to a stop.

Jess plopped down on a sofa; it was at a right angle to the front of the stock. She tapped the seat next to her for Emma to join her.

Emma glanced at my face protruding through the wooden pieces and reluctantly joined Jess on the couch.

“So, Em, - Can I call you ‘Em’?” Jess asked. Emma was caught off guard and blinked without answering for a moment.

“Huh? Oh, uh, sure. That’s fine,” she responded after several beats.

“Great. So, Em, again, I’m Jess,” - she gestured to herself, just in case it wasn’t clear, “and that handsome guy locked up in that 1600s piece of punishment equipment is my husband, Aaron.”

I smiled and waved as best I could.

“Obviously, you’ve probably surmised by now that we are a bit on the kinky side over here,” - this seemed to be a bit of an understatement, but I held my tongue - “so I’ll apologize in advance for the noise that we will probably be making from time to time. We are used to the occasional visit from the long arm of the law as a result, though I do ask that you make this your one and only call. I assure you that despite the screams you might hear, both of us are just fine and not in any need of assistance.”

“God, really, I’m so sorry about all that!” Emma blurted out.

“Really, it’s ok. It happens. We appreciate our neighbors’ concerns for our well being. I just wanted to let you know that we do take plenty of precautions, we both have safe words, and everything here is strictly consensual.” This was not the first time Jess had had to give this speech.

“Ok, yes, I get it, I’m sorry.” She was still stammering.

Jess took her hand and held it in both of hers.

“Calm down, Em. Take a breath. It’s ok, really.” Her tone was very soothing. It even made me feel comfortable despite my rather uncomfortable position. Emma looked her in the eyes and I saw her visibly take a deep breath, just as instructed. Jess had that effect on people.

Jess made a big show of taking a deep breath herself, holding it, and releasing. She got the desired response of watching Emma do the same three more times.

“There we go. Feeling better?” Jess asked. Emma smiled wanly and nodded.

“Yes, Ma’am,” she replied.

“Please, it’s ‘Jess’. The only person who calls me ‘Ma’am’ is Aaron when he is being disciplined.”

Emma had forgotten about me for the moment and saying my name caused her to spin around. Sure enough, I was still right where she had last seen me. I waved my tiny wave again.

“Plus,” Jess continued, “I don’t think we are far apart in age anyway. How old are you, Em?”

I noticed Jess continued to use ‘Em’ so that the Emma would get a sense of familiarity with the couple she had just met. And one of whom was bound naked in front of her.

“I’m twenty,” she replied, still looking at me. She appeared older than that, I thought. Perhaps it was the glasses.

“See? I’m only twenty-seven, Aaron twenty-five. You are basically just like us.”

I’m not sure at all how that made her ‘just like us’, but I saw Emma nod anyway in agreement. There was a moment of silence while she studied me.

“Um, what...” Emma began before trailing off.

“Go ahead, you can ask anything here.” Jess patted her on the hand which she was still holding.

“What is he being disciplined for?” she asked.

Jess laughed hard at that.

“Well, strictly speaking, ‘stealing a horse from the local town hall’. If you mean, what in real life? Nothing, of course. This is all in fun. He really does submit to this willingly because he gets off on it.”

At the comment of getting off on it, Emma tried to look down at my member hanging below me, but her view was blocked by the front of the stock. Jess saw her glance.

“Come on, let’s go have a look.” She stood up and offered Emma her hand. Emma took it and Jess walked her over to me.

“Tell me, Em, have you ever seen a guy locked up like this before?” Jess inquired. It seemed pretty clear from her expression thus far that the answer was no, but Jess wanted to keep her talking to make her at ease.

“No, Ma’am- Jess, I mean. I haven’t,” she replied without looking away from me. She had crossed to my side out of my line of sight and yet I could still feel her gaze. It made me fidget.

“Go ahead, check him out. And you can touch him, he won’t bite.”

Despite the offer, she made no effort to touch me, instead merely eying me over. She seemed fascinated. A thought occurred to Jess.

“Have you ... seen a guy naked before?” she asked.

Emma didn’t answer for several moments. And she didn’t face Jess when she did.

“I’ve seen pictures, of course. Also, I messed around with a boy in high school a few years ago. And I saw one of my cousins naked once. “ The last sentence seemed distasteful to her. Jess didn’t get to pry further though as Emma continued.

“If what you really want to know is ‘Am I still a virgin’, then yes, I am.”

“Well, take the opportunity to check out Aaron. I’m sure he won’t mind.” I didn’t.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.