Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

So, our first introduction to our new neighbor involved the police.

We’d seen the girl moving into the apartment next door as we were leaving for work, but didn’t have time to introduce ourselves. Perhaps we should have.

The girl was young and very heavy set, weighing north of 250 pounds from the looks of it (not that I have a problem with that. Just setting the scene, you understand.) She was quite tall also; perhaps a hair shorter than I am and she had jet black hair down to the middle of her back. Her name was Emma, though we didn’t know that by that point.

So anyway, at around 7 pm that night, Jess and I were playing one of our games. This one was “Naughty Pilgrim.” (Spoiler alert: I was the naughty Pilgrim that night.) Emma would tell us later that she had heard several loud grunts followed by a crack and a girlish scream. She had no way of knowing that the girlish scream came from me as a riding crop struck my right ass cheek but, then again, she probably would have still called the police even if she had. She relayed the story to us; it went something like this.

“9-1-1, this line is recorded, what is your emergency?”

“Hi, my name is Emma Russell and I’m at 327 Fish Road. I think there is a woman being beaten in the apartment next door. Apartment number 1C.” She was whispering into the receiver and speaking rapidly.

She was sure she had heard a snicker from the 9-1-1 operator when she gave our apartment number, but the operator was still professional and said they would send officers right over to investigate.

I hold no grudges; domestic violence is serious so I fault no one for reporting anything suspicious. However, thanks to the combination of our preferred recreational activities, our somewhat noisy nature, and how packed our apartment building was, we were well acquainted with all the cops in our sector. We live in a small town; we knew the operators too. It was Dispatcher Patty on that night and I’m sure Emma did not imagine the snicker.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. “Police!” came the call from behind the door. I sighed.

Jess had been in the middle of pegging me and holding a riding crop in her right hand. She was used to being interrupted.

Jess undid the straps behind her and placed the crop off to the side. Walking over to the door she opened it, exposing our entire living room to the hallway. On the other side of the door were two smirking police officers.

“Hi, Ken, Sherri. Come on in; we know the drill.”

She waved them in. She started to close the door behind them, but out of the corner of her eye, she caught Emma peeking through a crack in her door way. She paused a beat, reconsidered, and released the door absently, letting it swing open all the way.

Emma’s apartment door and ours were positioned at a 90-degree angle such that, with our door open, she could clearly see everything in the living room. It just so happened that the “everything” that night included me, completely naked and locked in a set of homemade stocks. Jess had left the strap-on that she had been using still buried in me, so the leather straps were dangling down and brushing against the backs of my thighs.

Ken and Sherri were both in their early thirties. Sherri was short in stature with short brown hair. She had a decent rack pushing out her blue uniform and what looked like a tight ass inside the pants from what I had seen.

Ken was a giant at nearly 6’ 6”, well built, and ruggedly handsome. He had a standard police crew cut to his dirty blond hair. I didn’t know anything of their personal lives but had wondered at least once if they had ever been partners in more than just the police-sense. Neither one wore a wedding ring, but then I didn’t really know if officers wore them while on duty.

Ken and Sherri laughed at the sight of me but weren’t surprised by what they saw. Both of them had responded to our apartment several times and while they hadn’t seen this particular game, it didn’t shock them either. One of the other officers told me that when a call would come in, the two cars assigned to the sector would meet up and play rock-paper-scissors to decide who got to respond. It was only fair, they said.

They walked over towards me and looked down. “Hi, guys,” I said up to them. My hands were locked in the stock but I managed to tiny wave towards them.

“Aaron,” Sherri said, tipping her head at me. Sherri then noticed that Jess had left the door open. She started to say something before catching the eye of the neighbor peering through the crack across the hall. She was puzzled for a brief moment before realizing that Jess had left it open deliberately. She decided to play along.

“Well, we received a noise complaint,” she said, much too loudly for the small apartment. It was apparent she wanted the spy to be able to hear everything. “Sir, could you stand up, please, so we can ask you a few questions?” Sherri said. She was completely unable to keep a straight face as she said it. Ken didn’t even bother to try. For my part, I simply scowled up at her.

She turned to Jess instead. “Ma’am, could you please release your husband? We need verify that he is not being abused here.”

Jess laughed. “Sure, Officer.” She undid the latch mechanism on the side of the stock. It didn’t actually lock for safety reasons; it simply had a gate-style slide bolt. I had built it myself with the help of YouTube and Home Depot.

She pulled up on the upper half of the stock and I stood up slowly. I had been doubled over for nearly an hour; I tried to lean over backwards to stretch my back but doing so caused the dildo still lodged in me to press uncomfortably on my insides and I shot back up.

I reached behind me to remove it but caught a mean glance from Jess.

“Leave it!” she barked. I immediately put my hands back in front of me. My erection was sticking straight out in front of me; I made a half-hearted attempt at covering it with my hands, more out of instinct than anything else since both of the officers had seen me naked before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.