The Desire Within - Cover

The Desire Within

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Science has brought mankind to new heights. Science is the key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. Sometimes unlocking those mysteries are not always a good thing.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

The weeks go by and though life doesn’t go back to normal, Evony creates a new one. With the police still searching for her for questions, she and Matthew decide it’s best to avoid them until they can figure a way out of it. After all, the police won’t be very understanding about Evony’s condition as a Xenobiote hybrid.

Lucky for them, Matthew inherited a lake house forty minutes outside of the city. The house remained in his mother’s maiden name which has helped with keeping the police from finding it. During the past few weeks, Matthew has kept up the appearance of not knowing where Evony is and only visiting the lake house on the weekends. In the meantime Evony has been occupied with Cathy and Mila and eight other girls Matthew has been able to take to the lake house for them.

It hasn’t been all fun. Evony has been teaching the girls to embrace their Xenobiote hybrid selves, preparing them to face Stanley and the Xenobiote that has bonded to him. Evony has slipped into the city a few times, and each time she was attacked by Xenobiote hybrids. Apparently her control over her humanity not only angers the Xenobiote but so does not being under his control. Now it is time to clear her name and get rid of her enemy.

Evony stands alone outside the old building she was once a lead scientist at only weeks ago. Mila and Cathy are supposed to enter through the back and roof, respectfully, with the other eight girls split between them. The goal is to minimize damage and ultimately take down the Xenobiote while saving Stanley’s life.

Clad all in slick black Xenobiote skin, Evony is ready to end the reign of the Xenobiote and institute her own. AS she steps from the light into the darkness, the black latex-like skin forms over her head replacing her light brown hair for tendril-like hair. Her mouth becomes a pit of razor sharp teeth matched only by her razor sharp talons. The only sound is that of her eight inch stilettos formed from her second skin.

When she reaches the doors, she finds them unlocked and isn’t at all too surprised about it. After all, what is the fun of this if the Xenobiote doesn’t know they are coming? She steps through and immediately she is faced with two Xenobiote hybrids like herself minus the humanity.

They attack together, one high, one low. Evony waits until the last moment to defend and then she strikes. She grabs one by the throat while sending a fist into the other. The second lands several feet away, giving her time to reach into the chest of the first. Evony rips the heart out of the Xenobiote hybrid, dropping its lifeless body to the floor.

The second is on its feet and attacking once more, but Evony is already attacking herself. She ducks the attack and comes around from behind with her arm wrapped around the Xenobiote hybrid’s neck. With a squeeze and twist, Evony takes its head right off.

“That can’t be all you have for me,” Evony mutters into the silence.

As if being answered, several more Xenobiote hybrids appear, crawling from the shadows or drooping to the ground from above. Evony produces a toothy smile as she flexes her fingers, producing an array of razor sharp talons, capable of slicing through skin and bone like a hot knife through butter.

“Bring it,” she says.

The Xenobiote hybrids attack all as one. Evony fights hard, slashing and tearing, wounding and killing. By the time it is over, Evony has left a trail of destruction in her wake. Bodies of dead or wounded Xenobiotes lie in heaps, blood is splattered on the walls, floor and ceiling. Evony stands in the mist of it all as she licks the blood from one of her talons.

Clapping erupts from behind. Evony turns slowly to see Kelly, her friend, stepping forward. Behind her is her roommate and Marcus’ lab assistant, Becca and Krystal.

“You would be so dead right now, but the master wants you alive for some reason,” Kelly says.

“Maybe because I’m superior to you,” Evony replies as she looks at her talons, as if inspecting them for dirt. “Let me guess,” she says, quickly changing her tone and subject, “He wants me to join him.”

“Right on the money,” Kelly says.

“And if I don’t?”

‘Then we kill you.”

It is just the response Evony expected. “I’d expect that response from you Krystal, but not my friends. It seems loyalty is to who has the biggest cock, no?”

Evony feels a sudden presence behind her and when she turns to look she sees the Xenobiote. He is more massive than when he had chased her through the building. He easily stands four feet taller than she with bulging and rippling muscles, far larger than any body builder Evony has ever seen.

“Then it’s a shame you don’t have a cock,” he says grinning and showing off all his razor sharp teeth at her. His long, slithery wet tongue hangs from his mouth, dripping saliva onto the floor. “Now what is your answer? Join us or perish?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.