The Desire Within
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Science has brought mankind to new heights. Science is the key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. Sometimes unlocking those mysteries are not always a good thing.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

After spending a few hours on the phone with Matthew and explaining everything that has transpired over the last few days, Evony told him where she is staying. He was concerned for her, especially after having a long conversation with the police. She sat and listened to it all and by the time she finished he told Evony that he would be at her side no matter the cost.

After ensuring that he hasn’t been followed, Matthew shows up at the hotel. He quickly finds the door to Evony’s room and knocks. The door is opened by a naked Mila and for the first few seconds, he is not sure if he has the right room. He manages to tear his eyes from the young girl’s body to look past her. On the bed is Evony with Cathy sucking lightly on her nipple, her fingers buried deep in Evony’s pussy. In this moment he feels a little guilty for starring at Mila. His face reddens when Evony looks at him and smiles. Mila takes him by the hand and leads him into the room.

“Please him,” Evony says to Cathy and she quickly slides to the end of the bed. “My gift for you my love,” Evony says to Matthew.

Cathy pats the bed for him to sit, and as he does, Mila lowers herself next to him on the other side. Almost immediately the two young girls turn his head back and forth, taking turns kissing him hungrily while they alternate rubbing his cock and through his pants. Cathy fumbles with the belt buckle before Mila takes the lead and drops to her knees and pulls the belt from the loops and peels his pants down to the floor while Cathy sucks on his tongue with her tight lips.

Mila looks up at Mathew and simply says, “Stand up.” As he does so, she says to Cathy, “Come get on your knees on your knees with me.”

As Cathy slides down, together in tandem, they pull Matthew’s boxers down by the waistband. The fabric snakes over his shaft and his twitching cock flips into plain sight.

“Such a big one,” Cathy growls as she takes the shaft into her grasp.

“Fuck, that is nice,” Mila echoes.

Mila cups his balls as Cathy starts to stroke his cock before raising her head to suck on it gently eliciting a groan from Matthew. Cathy takes the tip in her mouth as Mila snakes her tongue up and down his shaft. Mila licks and sucks on his balls like two melting scoops of ice cream while Cathy’s tight mouth goes up and down on his cock with an audible pop each time she picks her head up for breath before repeating.

Eventually the two girls switch it up, taking the other’s place. Mila’s lips attack his cock with fervor while Cathy’s tongue laps vertically and enthusiastically on is hard shaft. Their mouths occasionally meet in the middle as they share whatever amounts of precum they have gathered.

Then Cathy suddenly stands up. She peers down at Mila, still perched between Matthew’s legs and licking urgently. She begins to rub her nipples with her thumbs. Matthew stares at the enormous breasts, licking his lips. He wants nothing more than to engulf her nipples with his mouth. As if knowing what his is thinking, Cathy waves a finger through the air.

She kneels back down again and smiles at Mila. “Move over.”

With one hand, she mashes her massive breasts together around his cock, and with the other, she places it on the back of Mila’s neck and pushes her face down onto his cock. Mila doesn’t need any further instruction as she resumes sucking his cock as Cathy’s huge breasts slap her cheeks on each down stroke. Mila’s increases the decibel level of her moans and it only drives Matthews’s orgasm forward.

“Oh, fuck!” he pants. “I’m going to cum!”

A split-second before he unleashes a torrent of cum, Cathy removes her breasts from Matthew’s lap and grabs his pulsing shaft, pointing it directly at Mila’s pretty face. Splash after splash of white, sticky cum lands on Mila, coating her cheeks, her eyelids and her forehead before dripping down to her collarbone. Some even gets onto her tongue and Cathy takes this opportunity to spoon her own tongue into Mila’s mouth to savor and share the cum. Cathy continues to lick the cum off Mila’s face until it is all gone before returning to kiss her sister, sharing it between them.

“Fuck them like they have never been fucked before,” Evony calls to Matthew from behind them.

Matthew tears his eyes from the two sisters long enough to look at Evony as she lies back, legs spread with two tentacles in each hole, driving madly in and out of her. He smiles and nods then turns his attention back to the sisters. He cannot resist taking Mila’s easer sized nipples into his mouth—they were the first thing noticed about her when she opened the door. As he sucks on them, he snakes his finger into her dripping pussy. She trembles on it as Matthew swirls and dips it around inside of her. He then slips it out to press it against lips, tasting her sweetness.

Cathy, with her smooth pussy shinning with her leaking juices, grabs Matthew’s hand and pushes him onto the bed. Mila moves up as well, but closer to Evony. As Evony takes over suckling Mila’s nipples, Mila spreads her legs, allowing for several of Evony’s tentacles to slide into both her holes.

She throws her head back to let out a long moan before dropping it to look directly at Matthew, saying, “Fuck her.”

Matthew begins to stroke his cock as he looks at Cathy standing before him. The muscles on her belly ripple as she moves toward him. Her hips are wide and shapely and mesmerizing. He stands and guides her to the bed and then kneels down before her and starts kissing her belly and running his tongue down to her dripping pussy. She spreads her legs wide and her pussy opens like a flower blooming. The inner folds of her lips are wet with her juices and the scent is overpowering and erotic.

Matthew lowers his mouth and his tongue parted her inner lips as he dips into her pussy. She runs her fingers through his hair as he finds her clit. She stiffens and lets out a groan as she climaxes. Matthew continues to suck and lick at her dripping pussy and she rolls her hips up and down, around and around as she builds toward another orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.