The Desire Within
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Science has brought mankind to new heights. Science is the key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. Sometimes unlocking those mysteries are not always a good thing.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Marcus greets Evony at a bench in the university’s courtyard. He brought coffee, which she very much needs. She gulps it down as Marcus takes his first sip. Normally he would say something about what she just did, but with her disheveled look, he decides not to.

“So what has you bothered so much?” he asks, eager to find out just what the rush is.

Evony pulls up the sleeve of the long sleeve shirt she had to put on to keep the black veins hidden. He winces visibly. “What the hell is that?”

Evony gives him a condensed version of what happened at the lab and decides to keep everything else out. “It’s all the way down my legs now and to my foot. It goes all the way up my side and as you can see my whole arm.”

“At the very least it looks like one hell of a tattoo,” Marcus says grinning.

Evony frowns at him. “I being fucking serious here, Marcus.”

Marcus puts his hands up in surrender. “Alright, alright,” he says. “It’s just that this shit sounds crazy.”

“If you’re not going to help me then I can find someone else,” Evony says as she stands, pulling her sleeve back down.

Marcus reaches out, catching her wrist. “Please stay and let me help you.”

She grins down at him. “So you believe me then?”

Marcus laughs and says, “No, but you are my friend and the least I can do is help you.”

Evony mulls over this for a second before saying, “Just run the tests and you’ll believe me.”

He shrugs as he gets up from the bench. Evony follows him past the myriad of students and teachers. He leads her to the science wing and then into his lab. It’s pretty crowded there when they reach it, but Marcus quickly gets everyone save for his assistant to leave, giving the lab over to just the three of them. Marcus introduces Evony to Krystal and soon they get started.

“Take off your clothes please,” Marcus says. Evony casts him a glare which in turn causes him to laugh. “You can have a gown if you’d like, but I’m still going to need to see the whole infection.”

Evony grins but nods her understanding. She strips of the clothes as Krystal, his lab assistant pulls out a needle and syringe.

“Ready?” she asks holding the needle up to the light.

Evony nods. She hate needles, but this is something that needs doing. She turns her head and braces for the pinch of the needle. Krystal takes the blood efficiently, taking three vials worth and then leaves the room to get the lab work prepared.

“I haven’t heard anything in the news about the attack,” Marcus says as soon as Krystal leaves. “I can’t believe Stanley would be so reckless.”

“He was just excited,” she offers as an explanation. “Sometimes we forget protocols or just ignore them in our excitement.”

“I know what you mean,” he says smiling. He pants her forearm. “If you’d like, get on that gown. I want to take pictures of this here shortly.”

Krystal comes back in and says, “Come with me, the gowns are in here where you can wait in case any students or faculty decide to come in unannounced.”

“Lead the way,” Evony says cheerily.

As Krystal takes the lead and Evony hangs back just long enough to admire the way she walks, swaying her ass back and forth beneath the short blue skirt.

“The gowns are right up there,” the young woman says, pointing to a shelf behind Evony. “If you need anything, just give me a shout.”

Without looking behind her, Evony asks, “Would you mind helping me? This thing hurts really bad.”

Krystal smiles and closes the door. “Sure.”

She passes by Evony and grabs a gown. She has to push up onto her tiptoes to grab one. Evony steals a glance at the bright pink thongs nestled between two very lovely and tight ass cheeks.

Krystal unfolds the gown and starts to help put it on Evony. Her fingers brushes across Evony’s nipples and she can’t help but let out a moan. The burn is back, not that it ever really left. Krystal’s face instantly reddens as she is flushed with sudden embarrassment.

Evony smiles at her. “What’s wrong Krystal?” she asks. “Have you never touched another woman before?”

Krystal returns the smile and says, “Of course. I’ve had a few girlfriends. I’m bi-sexual.”

“Any current girlfriends,” Evony asks. “Or boyfriends?”

Krystal laughs. “Not currently.”

Evony looks at her in shock. “Someone as sexy as you doesn’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend?”

Krystal blushes again and says, “Not currently. I’ve been too focused on school to worry about things like that.”

“Certainly you feel the urge for a big cock or a juicy pussy,” she suggests.

“Of course I do,” the young woman says. “When I want either I go out and get it.”

“How about now?”

This time it’s Krystal that’s shocked. “But what about this thing that you have?” she asks pointing to the black veins covering much of Evony’s body. “Is it contagious?”

Evony gives her a friendly smile. “So far it isn’t. It just seems to be affecting me.” As she says this her hand reaches up under Krystal’s skirt to rub her hand along the outside of the pink thong.

Krystal coos at the touch. Her hands automatically move to cup Evony’s breasts. She caresses them, squeezes them. “Oh Evony,” she sighs as Evony drags her hand harder against the thong, purposefully bumping the girl’s clit hidden just beneath.

Before either of them knows it, they are on the floor, lips pressed tightly together. Their hands exploring each other—Evony’s beneath the girl’s blouse, Krystal’s everywhere else. Evony feels herself getting wet as the girl licks the curve of her breasts, her tongue slides all over Evony’s firm breasts.

“Should we really be doing this here?” Krystal asks a little nervously.

Do you want to stop?” Evony asks grinning.

“No,” Krystal replies quickly.

“Me either,” Evony moans.

The younger woman smiles and then lowers her head and flicks her tongue over Evony’s nipples. Then Evony pushes the woman away and helps her out of her clothes, tosses them this way and that, not worrying where they land. She then cups Krystal’s breasts as the younger woman dives back in licking and sucking Evony’s

They are so engrossed with each other that neither notices the door opening and Marcus stepping in. With Krystal beneath Evony, naked and moaning with pleasure, it is a bit of a surprise for the man.

“I didn’t know there was this side to you Evony.”

“There is much about that I didn’t even know Marcus,” Evony replies. “Since you’re here, why not take care of this pussy.”

Marcus nods and undresses. Quickly, Evony rolls to her back, spreading her legs. Marcus slides to the floor and lowers his mouth to her wet, hot pussy. Krystal doesn’t lie around waiting. She slips around, to take his cock into her mouth. She licks her tongue along the length of his shaft before parting her lips to take it fully into her mouth while Marcus lapping hungrily at Evony’s pussy.

Evony moans and coos as Marcus’ tongue works on her pussy. Her hands go to her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples. Krystal stops sucking suddenly and positions herself over his cock. She lowers her hips and lets it slide into her. Krystal quickly finds a rhythm and is riding his cock in such the way that Evony ends up riding his face.

Evony moans more and more loudly. The intensity of the pleasure she feels grows higher. Krystal grinds herself up and down the length of his cock, feeling herself stretch around his thick girth. Suddenly Krystal cries out. Her body shakes as her orgasm spreads from her pussy to cover his cock.

As soon as her orgasm dies down, Krystal slips off Marcus. Marcus in turn slips up Evony’s body. He kisses her and she can taste herself on his lips. His cock slips easily into her already soaking wet pussy. Marcus quickly begins to pound his cock in and out of her. He feels a need to fuck her hard and fast.

It is enough for Evony to have her own release. Her body writhes beneath Marcus’ as her climax breaks. Marcus’ cock pumps in and out of Evony, plunging deep inside her with every thrust of his hips. Suddenly his body begins to shake. He pins her to the floor with one massive thrust. Then he empties himself deep inside her and Evony cries out as the final tremors of her climax shakes her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.