The Desire Within
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Science has brought mankind to new heights. Science is the key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. Sometimes unlocking those mysteries are not always a good thing.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

As the desk is thrown from atop her, Evony lands on the back. She lifts herself up and crabs walks, trying to put some distance between her and the Xenobiote.

“You cannot run or hide,” the Xenobiote snarls. “You belong to us now.”

“I won’t have any part of it,” Evony says defiantly. “You killed Stanley.”

The Xenobiote roars with laughter. “Stanley is very much alive. He is why we are able to exist like this.”

“You lie!”

The Xenobiote smiles, his mouth stretches even wider as he reveals even more teeth. Then the face, teeth and all seem to peel back as if it were melting away to reveal Stanley’s head. Sure enough he is in there and very much alive.

“Please ... help me Evoneee...”

Evony wants to scream out his name but when she opens her mouth to form the words the black face with oversized eyes has returned looking like it never left.

“Let him go!” she screams instead. “Leave me alone!”

“We cannot, we need a queen and you are who we desire,” the creature growls.

As the Xenobiote inches closer, Evony slowly sides up the wall as she climbs back to her feet. Her body is shaking. She is so scared she feels like she is going to vomit. And she nearly does, but she manages to keep the bile down. She looks past the vile creature before her, seeking a possible escape.

“Now be a good girl and let me breed you.”

“I will never let you have me,” Evony yells as she launches herself from the wall.

As she attempts to skirt past the massive black creature, she is caught by the shirt by its massive clawed fingers. Evony screams and batters her fists onto it hand and arms but it does nothing to make the Xenobiote release its grip. The creature’s vile tongue slithers out, dripping saliva like a dog. Large droplets fall to land heavily on her breasts.

“Let me go!” Evony yells as she uses both hands to push against the large fist.

Her efforts pay off as her shirt finally cannot take any more of the stretching and tears. She stumbles backward, nearly losing her footing completely. But she manages to regain it and starts to run in the opposite direction. The Xenobiote roars in anger as he spins around. Black tentacles fly out from his arms straight at the fleeing woman. She swings her arms, batting them away but one manages to catch her ankle just right, tripping her. Evony falls forward, her momentum carrying her further and through the window ahead.

The glass shatters as Evony falls through it and begins her decent down the six stories to the concrete sidewalk below. Fear overtakes her in this moment and suddenly she cannot find her voice to scream. She feels her heart racing—beating so hard she thinks it may just rip itself free and finish the fall before her. Evony closes her eyes, waiting for the impact and wondering if it will hurt the moment of impact and if so, for how long.

But that moment never comes. Suddenly she is stopped. The air is no longer rushing up past her face. She opens her eyes and finds herself stuck to the wall, upright in some kind of glue. No. Upon taking the time to look, it is a substance much like the black mass of the creature. Fear once again overcomes her, but this time it is a greater fear.

Her arms are stuck as are her legs. She looks around, hoping that maybe some passerby will see her, but it is only now that she realizes this side of the building faces away for the streets and most of the foot traffic. The only hope she has would be for a random person at a random time to happen past and happen to look up. It is hopeless, more so when a shadow from above passes over her.

Evony looks up just as the Xenobiote crawls down and around her. He looks like a hungry insect that is ready to devour a delicious morsel. His tongue, long and red, hangs free, twisting and drooling.

He brings his head next to hers and says, “What lovely tits you have.”

Evony turns her head away in revulsion as his tongue hits her shoulder and slides down. Nearly the entire front of the shirt is torn and both her average sized breasts show. Her nipples are already hard, not from arousal but from the cool air. The tongue continues down, leaving a trail of saliva in its wake. It then wraps around one of her hard nubs before slipping away and moving toward the other. Despite the anguish Evony feels, there is something about how the tongue feels on her nipples that makes her want to want this, but her mind fights back.

“Get away from me,” he yells. Her voice is becoming hoarse from all the screaming and she knows if she keeps it up she won’t have a voice to scream for help when she needs it.

“I bet you taste good,” the Xenobiote growls. “Let us find out.”

He slithers his way down her side and reaches for her pants. Gathering a handful of the material, he quickly and easily tears it away from her body leaving Evony with pieces of pants still stuck to her here and there and her white cotton panties being the only barrier between her pussy and his tongue. Evony tries to wiggle away from the Xenobiote but it is no use. With a flick of the wrist her panties split and fall away. She doesn’t know just how wet she was until the cool air blows between her thighs.

The Xenobiote looks her over, grinning in the process before flicking her tongue across the edges of her pussy as she quivers and seeps her juices from between the lips. He licks the juices from the edges. “You are a very tasty morsel,” the Xenobiote snarls. “We are hungry but we need you for greater things.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.