Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 11

Sex Story: Episode 11 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

House of Dreams - Elimination

The scene fades in on the Proprietor standing alone in the middle of the “waiting room” we have seen before. He is tapping on his cane, and then looks at the camera with a dark smile.

“One of the fascinating things about the House of Dreams,” he says to the audience, “Is that time within it is malleable. For instance”

He pauses, and pulls out a pocket watch from his suit, adjusting his glasses to look at it more closely.

“To us, a mere five minutes have passed, while to our contestants - well, really any amount of time may have passed to them. I have, on occasion, seen entire lifetimes pass within the House - and occasionally, five minutes is just five minutes. Of course, for our normal members, they usually have the option to return to their normal lives afterwards. Though occasionally we do lose one or two to the house - stuck in a fantasy they can’t bring themselves to leave.”

He smiles his thin-lipped smile.

“Shall we see how long our contestants have been away?”

He raps his cane once on the floor, hard.

Suddenly the room is filled with noise. Squeals, wet sounds, giggles, moans, and any number of other noises fill the room. The camera pans around to take in the shocking states of the contestants as they return - some of whom are almost unrecognizable.

The camera pans over Diana first - one of the less visibly altered of the group, at least on the outside. Her black hair is held back by a maid’s headband, and otherwise the sultry woman is nude - her body slick with sweat and mostly dried cum. She is lying on her back with her legs pulled back almost to her shoulders - and is grunting as she works a baseball bat out of what is a shockingly loose asshole, as the bat slides in and out with ease. Her pussy is ... ruined. It gapes shockingly wide, and there seems to be something inside it - her abdomen is oddly distended, looking as though she is slightly pregnant. She moans and mutters softly too herself in her singsong language as she works the bat in and out of her ass.

Ginny, sitting next to her, is much less readily identifiable. The small, pretty girl sits on her bottom with a wide smile on her cum-covered face, blinking her big blue eyes as she looks around. Formerly blonde, her hair is now entirely bright pink, as are her lips and fingernails. Her skinny teenaged cheerleader body is largely obscured by the impossibly gigantic tits that sit jiggling in her lap. As she shifts they slide off her thighs and flop onto the floor on either side of her legs, revealing her cum-leaking pussy, decorated with a pink tuft of fur. She looks down at them and smiles wider.

“Boobies!” she proclaims happily, and then leans forward with a grunt to reach for one of her massive, penis-sized nipples. As she begins to pull on it with her two small hands, her already mindless expression goes even more slack as she begins to groan and drool in pleasure.

The camera leaves her to pan over to Zara and Kay.

Zara (in Kay’s body) is probably the most normal looking of the group. She is blinking in surprise, kneeling naked on the floor, moaning and gasping in the tail end of an obvious orgasm. She’s naked, squeezing her fake tits, as rivulets of milk run down their front, dripping over her hands and belly. A small stream of cum begins to drip from her twitching pussy, having clearly been filled just moments before.

“Wh-what the fuck,” she gasps, “Wh-where am I?”

Kay (in Zara’s body) lies moaning on the floor, as smeared with cum as Ginny and Diana, if not more so. Her tits seem to have grown even more - and her monstrous nipples have been stretched out into huge, wet holes, which twitch just like her cunt - and cum begins to ooze out of all three holes as she blinks and moans wordlessly. Not seeming to realize where she is, she reaches up and slides a finger inside one of her gaping nipples, groaning loudly in pleasure as she does so - then slides a second one in next to it. She pulls them out with a slurping noise and a shudder - and then begins to lick the cum off of her fingers.

The camera pans over to Abby and Kaitlyn. Abby lifts her face for a moment, revealing it to be smeared with cum. The formerly innocent-looking girl looks like some sort of cartoonish porn star, with her permanent makeup, all her tattoos and piercings, and the new pink highlights in her hair. Her cum-slicked lips are puffed up to perfect cock-sucking plumpness, as she licks them while her eyes go wide and she makes a strangled noise. She shifts her monstrous fake tits with their small pink nipples and glittering bells around - the “Cum Cleaner” scribble coming into view - and then with a moan lowers her face back down to continue what she was doing.

Which means parting Kaitlyn’s ass-cheeks and continuing to suck the cum out of Kaitlyn’s asshole.

Or what used to be Kaitlyn, anyway.

The realistic-looking and yet clearly fake RealDoll of Kaitlyn kneels motionless on the ground. Its face, and hair, and lips, and quarter slot, and back, and tits, and well, all of it is covered with cum, though it looks as though it has been cleaned away in places. Presumably by Abby’s tongue. The Kaitlyn-doll kneels unmoving while the sobbing Abby slurps cum from its asshole.

Beyond all of that, the Kaitlyn-doll looks odd, its belly slightly distended. Stranger still, poor Kaitlyn’s formerly nice (if a little saggier than before) large breasts hang down beneath her, stretched almost to the floor and her nipples are dripping. At first, it looks like milk, but as the camera zooms in for a closer look, it is clear that cum is oozing from her nipples, out of her bloated tits.

Periodically, the sticky, cum-stretched doll makes a repetitive sex-moan from somewhere deep in its throat - a sound both needily erotic and distantly horrified.

The camera pans over to Dani and Muffy, who are an odd echo of Kaitlyn and Abby.

And also clearly have been away for more than a few minutes. Or even a few hours.

Dani is lying on the floor, pitched forward over her hugely pregnant belly onto her own full, fat tits. Her thick, dark nipples - both now pierced like Abby’s, although just with simple rings - ooze a constant stream of milk as she rocks on top of them, milking herself all over the floor. Her hair has been trimmed short, particularly in the back, flowing down to be longer as it comes out towards her chin - and the ends have been dyed a gaudy purple.

She is moaning loudly - seemingly oblivious to her new location - at having her own cum-filled ass thoroughly cleaned. By what used to be a curvy middle-aged woman, but now...

The adorable creature lifts her head for a moment, and her eyes widen even as her long tongue laps cum from her chops. She blinks and whines in horrified humiliation as she takes in her surroundings. Muffy is a puppy. Mostly. Her face is no longer fully human, and is instead elongated into something like a cute dog’s snout, with oversized eyes that make her look utterly adorable, even as they fill with tears. Her formerly impressive tits have shrunk to girlish bumps on her chest, with rock hard little nipples - and there are now six of them. Muffy whines miserably for a moment, her tag on her pink collar jingling

then, like Abby, lowers her face back to the moaning Dani to continue licking her ass with her long tongue.

The camera pans back to the proprietor, who is grinning as he looks around at the shocking display around him.

“Excellent! Now that all ten of our remaining contestants have.”

He pauses for a moment, his eyes wander over the group for a moment. Then his features darken into a scowl, and he clears his throat.

“Can someone,” he says, his voice rising sharply, “Please tell me where my remaining two contestants have gone?”

There is another pause, the air filled with moaning and soft sobs and whimpers - and then the click of shoes on the floor. The camera pans over to where a mousy, nerdy looking girl girl with chin-length red hair is walking quickly over to the Proprietor with a terrified look on her face and a clipboard clenched in her hand in a death grip. She stops in front of him, not looking at the people and things around her, and pushes her glasses back on her nose.

He looks at her and smiles his best not-smile.

“Yes?”

“Um,” she says in a trembling voice, “I’m the p-producer for this episode. And w-well w-we don’t know where they w-went.”

There is a very long pause as the girl swallows and shifts under his gaze.

“You don’t know?” the Proprietor says, still smiling.

“Yes, well - the house is sort of an experiment for this episode, and, well, it sort of has a mind of its own and it doesn’t always do exactly what we want, and”

The Proprietor holds up a hand, and she trails off with a squeak.

“Are you trying to tell me you lost two of my contestants?”

The girl opens her mouth, but all that comes out is another squeak, and then she nods.

The Proprietor stares at her for a moment. Then grins. Which elicits another squeak.

“Well, I suppose it’s not your fault. The house does as the house does.”

The trembling girl sags in relief.

“Still,” he says, “This was your episode to plan, and it seems that perhaps you aren’t very good at your job. No matter, we can find you a new one.”

The girl opens her mouth to say something - but the Proprietor slams his cane down on the floor loudly. The girl jumps, and then starts to take a step back - and then looks down.

“Wh-what?”

The girl looks up in horror - as she starts to shrink. She lets out one more squeak of terror, and tries to step forward. But her clipboard falls out of her hand with a clatter, and she looks down as she stumbles - to see that her too-large pants have fallen around her ankles. She blushes furiously, looking in horror at the camera, and reaches around - but her blouse dangles loosely around her, and she can’t stop her white, yellow-flowered panties from falling down her legs after them. Nor can she stop her now-huge glasses from tumbling to the ground with another clatter.

She turns with tears running down her cheeks to look up (and up and up) at the grinning proprietor.

“Please “ she sobs out, her voice already a tiny squeak. But he just smiles as she tries to stumble forward in her rapidly engulfing blouse

And then she falls forward, disappearing into the pile of fabric.

After a moment, a lump under the blouse starts to twitch, and then to move forward. It moves towards the neck of her blouse, and then suddenly a little terrified face wriggles its way out from underneath the cloth.

“<squeak>?”

The former girl crawls out, big eyes welling with tears, as the camera pans in, to get a closeup of the mouse.

Well, mouse-girl. Like Muffy, she’s a sort of adorable little cross between a mouse and a girl - her body is mostly that of a cute, chubby little mouse with furry little legs, though her torso is still hairless, and she sports a quite human looking pussy. Her face is somewhere between human and mouse - and quite adorable. Apparently whatever changed her didn’t quite shrink her breasts at the same rate as the rest of her, as the formerly flat-chested girl now sports fat little (though relatively quite large) tits that dangle down over her little mouse body.

She squeaks again in horror. Then recoils as a huge hand reaches down and picks her up by the scruff of her neck, her tits dangling down. She wriggles and squeaks as the Proprietor holds her up to inspect her tiny, naked body. Then he grins again.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to feed you to any cats. Though on the subject of pussies...”

Sporting a smirk, he reaches up with with one finger. The tiny mouse-girl tries to squirm away, as his finger spreads her little mousy thighs - she squeaks, trying to pull back

Until his finger contacts her tiny crotch.

Suddenly, her squealing takes on a very different tone.

She begins to grind herself against the tip of his finger, a little stream of liquid appearing and dribbling down his knuckle. With wide, surprised eyes, she begins to grind her little body against his finger. He reaches up and drops her into his hand, keeping his finger arched - and the little mouse girl falls forward onto her tits, frantically grinding her little pussy against the tip of his finger, squeaking in desperation.

The Proprietor reaches up with his other hand and snaps his fingers, and a man in a white coat appears. The Proprietor hands the little mouse-girl over to him. She blinks for a moment, trying to get her bearings - and then the man curls his finger to touch her pussy, and she begins to squeak and try to hump his finger again frantically.

“Please take our little friend to her new job over in the labs. They will find her to be quite fertile for breeding - she should be able to produce a fairly constant stream of new stock. They might as well just put her in with the male breeding stock - they can take her out just before she has her litters and then put her back in with them.”

The man nods and walks away, cupping his hands around the desperately squeaking and humping little creature between them.

“Now then,” the Proprietor says, adjusting his glasses and wiping his finger on his handkerchief, “I suppose we’ll just have to proceed minus our lost pair. Hopefully they’ll turn up again someday. As for the rest of you”

His voice trails off as he looks over the group of moaning, writhing group of contestants, and realizes that several of them have changed positions while he was speaking to the mousy producer. Kay is moaning loudly and wordlessly in Zara’s body as Abby slurps the cum from one of her huge, stretched nipples, and the little Muffy-puppy has her head buried between the teen’s cum-smeared thighs. Dani has passed out onto her side, drooling cum as her fat tits dribble milk onto the floor. And Zara (in Kay’s body) is making a half-hearted attempt to cover herself and looking around at the spectacle with horrified eyes.

“What - what the hell is going on?”

The Proprietor smiles.

“I suppose it is time to return those of you who lost the last round your memories, so that we can -”

Suddenly he is cut off by a loud, throaty grunting. The camera pans over from his look of surprise to where Diana, still on her back working the bat in and out of her ass with her feet in the air, is beginning to thrust her hips up in the air. Her deep orgasmic grunts rise in pitch till she is screaming, fucking her ass with the bat, her gaping pussy visibly twitching

Suddenly, she arches her back with a scream - and with a wet, slurping sound, squirts out a very slimy, large nerf football she had clearly shoved inside herself.

Diana falls back onto the floor, twitching and shuddering. Her pussy, still gaping shockingly wide, dribbles juices onto the floor as it pulses, clearly trying unsuccessfully to return to some former shape. The dark-skinned brunette falls limp, the bat still in her ass, and whimpers softly in exhaustion.

There is a long pause, punctuated only by the wet sounds and soft moans of the remaining conscious contestants. Finally, Zara whispers:

“Jesus how did she get that inside herself?”

The Proprietor clears his throat.

“And on that note, let us continue”

He raps his cane on the floor.

Suddenly Zara makes a strangled sound as her eyes go wide, and she begins attempting to cover herself in her mother’s body with much more of an edge of panic. Her face begins to burn bright red with shame, as she looks over to where her mother is moaning wordlessly in her former body as the girl and the puppy continue licking her.

“Oh my god,” sobs Zara, “What did I oh god Mommy? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to oh god and Kelsey that wasn’t real, right?1”

Zara trails off in choked, mortified sobs.

The Proprietor watches her with a smirk - then looks around, a slight frown coming over his face as no one else seems to have reacted in any way. Dani remains unconscious, Abby and Muffy continue to lick, Kay continues to moan, Diana continues to twitch, Ginny continues to pull on her giant nipple

“Hmm I guess we’re going to need some help.”

He raps his cane again - and from the edges of the room come several more white-clothed men and women. Each of them moves to one of the remaining contestants.

A woman reaches down and fumbles at little Muffy’s collar, eventually sliding it around so that she can bend down and attach the leash she is holding to the little puppy-girl. She begins to walk away, pulling at the leash. Muffy struggles, eyes wild, as she tries to reach back towards Kay’s messy pussy. Muffy begins to yip in helpless frustration as she is slowly pulled away from the cum she was so desperately licking up.

Another woman kneels down next to Abby and cups a hand under her large jingling tit. She rubs at the “Cum Cleaner” scribble with a cloth - and after a moment, Abby suddenly jerks back from licking the cum underneath Kay’s huge tit with a sob. She scrambles backwards (jingling as she goes), wide-eyed with horror at what she has been doing. The woman, surprisingly gently, reaches down with a pair of heels and slides them onto Abby’s misshapen feet, while the girl begins to cry softly in humiliation before she is pulled into a standing position.

The others are all also slowly worked to their feet. Diana moans in pain and pleasure as the bat is pulled from her ruined ass. Ginny moans in disappointment as her hands are pulled from her nipples - and then giggles as she tries to shove her head under the skirt of the woman helping her (who, amazingly, blushes after she gasps in brief pleasure when the huge-titted blonde clearly slides a tongue over her panties). Kaitlyn is maneuvered into a kneeling position, staring wide-eyed and pursed-lipped into the distance, ready for use. Even after Abby’s seeming extensive cleaning, cum begins to drop from her massively used asshole onto the ground beneath her. Kay moans, wordlessly still, as she is pulled up, tits flopping around, and she glares over at Zara.

Zara recoils when a man reaches down to help her up - but then, when she catches him glancing down at her naked MILF-body when she moves a hand away, her demeanor almost immediately changes. She grins sultrily at him, and stands, thrusting her fake tits towards him.

“You like what you see?” she breathes, “If you want, you can just bend me over and fuck me right here in front of everyone”

She arches her back sexily - and then blinks, and with an embarrassed yelp, folds in on herself, trying again to cover up and turning an even deeper shade of scarlet.

“Oh my god why did I oh god I didn’t mean”

The camera pans over to Dani, who is being helped clumsily to her feet by a man. Her enormous belly is clearly keeping the little woman off-balance and as she stands, it becomes obvious that her huge, milk-filled tits have both grown and begun to sag massively under their own weight, as they lay on her belly. The girl blinks in confusion, leaning into the man.

“Is is it time for the next shoot a-already?” the little woman stammers out confusedly, looking up at the man.

The Proprietor walks over to her with a slightly confused expression, and takes her chin in his hand, surprisingly gently.

“Don’t you know where you are, my dear?”

She blinks at him without recognition.

“I - I’m on the set, right? I’m r-ready to go again if you need me too”

“Hmmm tell me, what is your name?”

“I - I’m Dirty Dani?” the girl stammers out, confused.

“I see and what are you doing here?”

“I’m - I’m a preggo gangbang slut, sir” she mumbles, clearly repeating something that has been drummed into her head, “I’m only good for sucking and fucking and licking and”

“Tell me, Dirty Dani,” the Proprietor says, cutting her off, “How long have you been a preggo gangbang slut?”

“Oh,” Dani breathes, “That’s all I’ve ever been sir. That’s all I’m good for”

“No, really - can you remember about how long you’ve been doing this?”

Dani blinks at the firm tone in his voice, and her little brow furrows. Then she breathes.

“I - I think maybe six months? Seven months?”

There is a round of gasps from around the room, including several from the attendants. The camera pans over to where the little Muffy-puppy sits now on her haunches next to the ankles of the woman holding her leash, and she whines softly.

“Tell me, Dani - think back do you remember who you were before you started being Dirty Dani?”

“Oh y-yes I was a good girl till my hubby got me knocked up and started renting me out like the slut that I am and”

“No, I mean before that before you were a preggo slut. Before you were a girl, even.”

“Before I but I’ve always been a”

Suddenly the girl’s eyes go wide, and she begins to gasp for breath. Tears well up as she starts to sob in horror, clearly slowly remembering that she is - or was - Dan

The Proprietor turns with a blank expression away from the trembling, sobbing, pregnant little woman.

“And with that, I believe we are all back. Well, except for my errant two contestants. That means”

He turns back to the broken group of women and former women and former men.

“it is time for each of you to play the guessing game again. This time why don’t we start with Ginny.”

Ginny looks up at the sound of her name. She is kneeling on the floor, her tits clearly too big for her to stand up, her tits resting in a slowly spreading pool of her own pussy juice, which runs from her cunt in an impossible, continuous stream. She smiles brightly.

“Ginny fuckie?”

The Proprietor smirks.

“Well, that won’t work,” he says, as he raps his cane on the floor.

Ginny’s expression slowly fades from mindless happiness to horror, as intelligence leaks back into her eyes. She chokes out a horrified sob, and then looks down at her monstrous tits. She tries to pull herself up, but quickly falls back to her knees.

“Oh my god! Oh my god what - oh god, what the fuck?”

“Now then Ginny,” the Proprietor says, ignoring the pink-haired girl’s attempts to struggle against her absurdly altered body, “It is your turn to guess which of your fantasies belong to which of your fellow contestants - and to give it back to them if you guess correctly. I will remind all of you - guess two, and you move on to the final round. Guess all three, and you will get an advantage.

“Guess wrong and you get to keep their fantasy for your very own!”

Sobs and moans come from those able to do so, while Ginny struggles to get her own crying under control.

“Shall we watch some highlights from Ginny’s little fantasy sequence?”

Suddenly, on the board, Ginny appears, in her little teenaged body and her flimsy little nighty. The video flickers through her torment of the obedient Diana, and moves to her getting high with the cheerleaders and her humiliated licking of the sleeping teen and then on to starting to get fucked by the football players. All of them.

“Well, Ginny?” the Proprietor says with a raised eyebrow, “Do you think you have a guess?”

Ginny opens her mouth, and then pauses - watching as a guy cums on her tits onscreen, and they surge forward in size from Ds to Es, nipples already comically large. She’s already giggling vapidly, and her hair is fringed with pink. It seems like she was changing when when

“I - I changed whenever they came and got dumber whenever I did,” she breathes.

“My goodness,” says the Proprietor in mock surprise, “what a nasty fantasy! Who do you think is depraved enough for something like that?”

Ginny, panic setting in at the thought of being stuck like this, starts to look around. Her eyes well with tears - how does she know? No one will look at her, and everyone is too busy looking miserable to even watch the

Then she notices Diana, standing shakily with her stretched out pussy still visible even when she’s standing, pull her eyes from the screen, and stare at her feet.

“Diana,” whispers Ginny, and then in a louder voice, “It’s Diana.”

The brunette looks up in horror, and starts to shake her head, protesting frantically in her singsong language.

“So, that is your first guess - and your second?”

Ginny blinks.

“Don’t I get to oh,” she trails off at the Proprietor’s grin as she realizes the problem.

“Indeed. You must make all your guesses before we determine if you are correct. Shall we continue?”

Ginny stares down at the floor for a moment - or rather her huge tits which cover it in front of her. Then she looks up at Zara and Kay, as though trying to remember which is which.

“Well, it seems obvious that the MILF there would want to be a teenager again. And probably a cheerleader.”

The two women glare back at her, both shifting uncomfortably. Ginny swallows, and then looks up at the proprietor. She begins to blush noticeably, then says in a small voice:

“And fucking the cheerleading squad and the football team I - I think that’s me.”

“Shall we see?” the Proprietor says with a grin, and lifts his cane.

And, sure enough, on the screen, the girl in the midst of multiple cocks in her hands shifts to dark-skinned Diana. Her huge, dark-nippled tits flop in front of her as she bounces up and down on the cock of the guy beneath her, and begins to giggle stupidly as a guy starts to cum in her black hair - and the bright, flaming, cherry-red fringes creep upwards a little bit as the cum seeps in.

Ginny claps her hands gleefully, her huge tits jiggling as Diana moans - and then Ginny moans louder in sudden surprise as the pink-haired girl arches her back, and clearly starts to cum. With every squealing orgasm, she squirts - and her body slowly starts to change. Her humongous tits lift off the floor and surge backwards with every squeal, and her blonde hair grows out a bit. She tries to say something, but arches back in another scream of pleasure. This goes on for several minutes - until, finally, the tiny blonde, once again with her lithe, skinny, teenaged body, collapses to the ground in a massive puddle of her juices, shaking and sobbing softly in exhaustion.

Diana trembles with terror - and then looks down at herself. She reaches up and tentatively touches one of her own small breasts, as though in surprise. Then she looks up and says something in her strange tongue querulously.

“Well, I do believe the changes required activation. I’m sure you’ll find out what happens the next time you have sex”

Diana makes a small sob, and bites her lip, again dropping her eyes submissively to the floor.

Ginny, meanwhile, shakily pulls herself up from the floor, dripping her own pussy juice off of herself. She glances down at her naked, prepubescent body - and lets out a sob of relief, in spite of her disgusting state. Her hair is surprisingly long - having grown out to her old length blonde, but retaining the pink she’d had before. She holds it up in surprise, and lets out a little laugh.

“Well, I guess I can trim that later.”

“Indeed. Now then - on to your second guess. Kay, was it?”

Ginny glances up at the screen, which has slid back to an earlier scene of her dressing in her cheerleading outfit, still mostly naked, while Diana has one hand wedged into her cunt, and is grunting as she is still trying to force her hand into her own ass.

Then the scene shifts, and Ginny gasps in dismayed surprise.

On screen is - well, it has to be Kris, she realizes, though he’s also a teen, and more girlish looking than he has been. His tits are still large, though not as huge as they were when last they’d seen him. He’s all girl between his legs, though, even if he still looks generally male in his features.

“Oh dear - well, one of our missing members, but nonetheless sorry, my dear.”

“Wait you mean I’m stuck like this?” Ginny moans.

The Proprietor grins at her.

“As I believe you are well aware it could be worse.”

Ginny opens her mouth and then closes it again. She swallows, and then shrugs her teenaged shoulders with a nod.

“Interesting - and for the last one”

Ginny glances up, blushing furiously, as the scene changes to her squealing stupidly into Courtney’s pussy while being pounded by Vince, with her pink hair and huge tits - and then suddenly it is simply her, albeit the older version of her, with actual breasts. Ginny watches herself for a moment, then looks away with a shiver.

“Well done, Ginny,” the Proprietor says as the screen fades out, “You may be a teenager, but you are on to the final round. Now then - next, how about Diana?”

The brunette makes a small sound as she looks up, and then murmurs something pitifully in that strange language. The Proprietor grins.

“Oh don’t worry, Diana, I can understand you just fine, even if no one else can.”

Diana blinks - and then, sobbing, lets loose a string of gibberish that is fairly clear in its intent. The Proprietor merely smiles until she runs out of steam and stops, gasping for breath.

“Indeed. Well, I will let that go given that no one else could understand it. However, I would suggest you make your selections before I decide you should act out that last part for everyone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.