Frenzied Fantasies
Episode 10

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Sex Story: Episode 10 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

House of Dreams - Abby’s Story

Abby sits bolt upright, with a start and a sharp gasp. Before she has time to process anything she starts sobbing - oh god, her pretty little body! Those horrible, horrible tattoos! The - the disgusting piercings! She’s ruined! She’s she’s

With a shuddering gasp, she looks down at herself.

And her sobs turn to gasping sobs of relief.

Her body is normal!

Little breasts - with no awful bell piercings. No tattoos - oh thank god. Little light brown curls between her legs rather than shaved bare. She blinks away hot tears of relief. It - was it all a dream? It had seemed so real

“Mmm, what’s wrong baby? Why are you crying?”

Abby starts at the female voice next to her, and looks over to where Kaitlyn is lying, lifting her head sleepily and blinking as she looks at Abby. The tall blonde sits up, the blanket falling away from her large naked breasts to nestle

Abby falls into her girlfriend’s arms and begins to sob with her face nestled between Kaitlyn’s big boobs, feeling their warm firmness against her cheek. Something is tickling in her mind - some sense of wrongness but she can’t quite grasp at it. Instead she begins to sob softly as the taller girl wraps her arms around her. She cuddles against Kaitlyn, overwhelmed with adoration for her lover, feeling like a little girl as she trembles in her arms.

“I - I had a bad dream,” she stammers out in a small voice.

“Oh baby you want Kaitlyn to make you feel all better?”

Abby sniffles - and then gasps as she feels Kaitlyn’s hand on her inner thigh. She shudders as Kaitlyn, still holding Abby tight against her breasts, slides her fingers between her parting thighs - and then Abby lets out a small, unbidden moan as she feels Kaitlyn’s fingers touch her lower lips.

Abby clings to Kaitlyn’s body as Kaitlyn begins to stroke her, small moans and whimpers coming from Abby’s mouth as Kaitlyn’s fingers play over her pussy - and wet sounds quickly begin to add a counterpoint to her moaning chorus as she feels her lover fingering her pussy, gently sliding a finger in and out as Abby twitches against it. Abby squirms against the taller blonde, kissing lovingly at her breast and tasting the salt on her skin.

Even as she feels an orgasm rapidly approaching, she is struck - this time much more intensely - by something not right. While she is suffused with lust and girlish adoration for Kaitlyn, for some reason some part of her recoils from it. Her dream flickers back to her -

“Wait,” she gasps, “Waaiiiii-”

“-iiiEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Abby’s eyes snap open and she arches her back in a screaming, squealing orgasm. Her hips thrust at the fingers playing against her pussy as the fireworks go off in her brain - even as she tries to process the sudden rush of new sensory inputs and memories thrust upon her.

She is still laying in bed, but now it seems like day instead of night. Indeed, it is quite clear as she thrashes in orgasm that what she had been seeing and feeling before was the dream, and this is reality? Her body feels funny and there’s a faint tinkling sound

She collapses back onto the bed, head still tilted back as she gasps for air. Between the shockingly explosive orgasm, the strangely real dream, and some very confusing clashing memories, Abby can’t do much more than moan and shake for a few moments.

And suddenly, the pretty face of Kaitlyn leans over hers with a wide grin.

“Welcome back to the land of the living, sleepyhead. Sorry, I couldn’t resist.”

Abby is filled with a rush of emotion at the sight of Kaitlyn. The first wave that hits her is exactly like that of her dream, as she quivers inside at the attention of her girlfriend. Adoration fills her like an expanding bubble, as memories of that night cuddling with her taller girlfriend - the night in the dream rush back.

And then the bubble pops.

A cold wash of horror fills her as the memories of the show come crashing in, sweeping away the suddenly insubstantial memories of her life as Kaitlyn’s quiet little lover. And with the show comes the memories of before the show, that Kaitlyn (a rush of heat and affection wells up inside her before being washed over again) is her roommate, not her lover - oh god, not her girlfriend.

Abby chokes out a small sob.

Kaitlyn just fingered her to orgasm.

Oh god.

Kaitlyn’s pretty face shifts to a quizzical and worried expression.

“Hey baby - are you OK? They said you should be fine now that the drugs are wearing off. You were pretty out of it when we left to come home. It went great though.”

Abby blinks as Kaitlyn’s eyes flicker with excitement.

“Wh-what went great?”

Kaitlyn giggles (her cute nose wrinkle sending another adoring tingle through Abby’s body - that she has to force down with increasing difficulty) and looks at Abby with an expression somewhere between amusement and concern.

“The procedure, silly! Well, procedures.”

Abby’s brow furrows.

“What...”

Her voice trails off into a strangled sound as she tries to sit up - and stares down at her body in horror.

The horrifying tattoos are there once more, along with the faintly tinkling nipple piercings, and presumably the clit piercing. Presumably, because she cannot immediately see her pussy even levered up on her elbows.

Her view is blocked by the new, enormous, quite obviously fake tits jutting up from her tiny chest.

They are at least as big as Kaitlyn’s, and look far larger on her tiny body. The rings that had been tattooed on her are stretched out over their enormous surface area. Other things about her little body and position are more subtly wrong - for example, though she is “relaxed”, her legs are spread wide and lifted a little off the bed, (letting a trickle of her juices drop from between her thighs). And her feet seem to be tilted at an odd angle.

But Abby notices none of that as she lets out a horrified little strangled cry and lurches off of the bed. She manages to stand - before pitching forward with a pained wail, thrown off-balance by her huge new tits, and her inability to bend her ankles properly. Sobbing, she rolls over, feeling the new weight on her chest and looks at her traitorous feet, bright pink nail-polished toes pointed downwards.

“What - what - my feet,” she sobs out.

Kaitlyn runs around the bed to stand over the crying little Abby, who looks up at her pitifully. Kaitlyn looks confused, and very worried. She walks over, holding a pair of extremely gaudy clear pink platform high heels dangling in her fingers - at least six inches high.

“What are you doing, sweetie?” she asks in a concerned voice, “You know you won’t be able to walk without these now.”

Abby stares up at the taller blonde in confusion, and lifts herself up (feeling the unfamiliar weight of her huge breasts), twisting and looking down her body at her tiny feet which are pointed downward and curve in a very strange way. She lets out a small sob as she stares at them, trying to understand what is wrong

“Here,” Kaitlyn says, again in that oddly sweet tone, “let me help.”

The blonde kneels down and gently grabs one of Abby’s ankles (Abby draws a sharp little breath, Kaitlyn’s touch sending a small tingle up her leg). She lifts Abby’s foot, and slips on the tall, obscenely slutty looking heel. Abby cringes - she’s never worn heels like that, would never wear heels like that.

“Oh god,” she moans.

The heels - her feet seemed to be perfectly contoured to the bright pink plastic. Abby realizes with horror, as Kaitlyn gently slides on the other one, that her feet have been somehow altered. Changed so that so that she can no longer lower her heels to the ground.

So that she can’t walk unless she is wearing absurdly high heels. Like these.

Abby is letting out small gasping whimpers as Kaitlyn pulls her to her feet. Somewhere in the back of her mind she realizes with horror that the heels feel right on her feet. Pleasant. How her feet are meant to be positioned.

She is so distracted by that horrific realization that she barely notices Kaitlyn grabbing her bare shoulders and turning her towards the full length mirror on the wall.

“Here, why don’t we take a look together? I’m sure you’ll feel better when you see the whole thing. Like we decided.”

Abby blinks as she stares at the vaguely familiar girl standing in front of her.

Then the horror spreads over her as she realizes she is staring at herself.

Her huge new tits are only a part of the changes - though probably the most obvious ones, if only because of their sheer size. Her pink nipples seem tiny on top of the huge fake orbs, her bells still dangling from them.

Her face looks even more altered than just from the heavy permanent makeup. Mostly in that her permanently pink lipsticked lips are slightly puffier, and their normal position seems to be pursed into a little “o” making her look constantly surprised. Or ready for something else. The overall effect is to give her face the vague look of a cute sex doll.

Her hair - her hair has pink highlights. Bubblegum pink swaths of hair that appear to be that color from the roots all the way to the ends - clearly the natural color of that part of her hair. Her fingernails and toenails are a similar bright pink - and similarly seemingly permanently so, as there doesn’t appear to be any polish on any of them.

And - her pussy. It is utterly hairless. Not just cleanly shaved, as it had been when she’d gotten the horrible tattoos and piercings that still adorn her body. But bare and perfectly smooth - and somehow obviously unable to grow hair ever again.

As she turns to look at Kaitlyn, heart pounding with horror, she feels strange pulls in the muscles between her thighs, forcing her to sway her little hips as she turns in an obscenely lewd manner.

Tears welling in her eyes, she starts to say something to her roommate

and then says nothing at all as her eyes roll back in her made up eyelids, and she faints.

Abby is in a car. Distantly, she feels the vibration of the vehicle, the sounds of the road. She remembers the dream she was having - that she was Kaitlyn’s girlfriend, and that she had been horribly surgically altered, into some sort of teenage’d boy’s fantasy image. And before that, the horrible memories of that show. Relief washes over her - she must have fallen asleep in the car and been dreaming. She opens her eyes.

And lets out a plaintive sob as she finds herself staring down into her own massive cleavage.

“Oh thank goodness you’re awake, sweetie. I wasn’t sure what we were going to do - we’re so late already.”

Abby lifts her head, gasping as she takes in the sensations of her bouncing tits, and her generally modified form. She is sitting in the back of a cab, next to Kaitlyn who is smiling down at her. Abby looks down, and realizes that she is clothed.

Sort of.

“Sorry honey - I had to improvise. We’ll need to go shopping for you after we get paid tonight,” Kaitlyn says, and then giggles, “You’re too big for my bras, and too little for my t-shirts. But it should work pretty well for tonight’s gig.”

Abby stares down at herself. Stretched tightly over her monster breasts is a bright pink ‘My Little Pony’ t-shirt (one Abby recognizes as being from her own wardrobe), the pony stretched and warped over the contours of her massive tits. Her nipples and their bells - tinkling gently with the bouncing of the car - are clearly outlined by the straining fabric.

Over her small hips is stretched a very tight pink miniskirt - though it is currently ridden all the way up as her legs are spread lewdly, showing her tattooed and bare pussy quite visibly. Abby’s eyes shoot up as she makes a strangled sound, and her eyes meet the cabbie’s - who is clearly quite distracted from the road as he stares at the tiny girl with the massive tits and her pussy on display.

Abby sobs and sits up, pulling her legs together and smoothing her skirt down to cover herself or trying anyway. She looks down in dismayed confusion as she manages to get them almost together, though with considerable strain - and then grunts with effort as she tries to pull her thighs shut. She can see her legs trembling as she tries to pull them closed - but they won’t go any further closed than a little v. Finally she gasps and stops struggling - and then watches with horror as her legs begin to spread wide again, ending up splayed open with the skirt sliding up her hips once more.

Abby looks up at Kaitlyn with confused horror. Kaitlyn giggles.

“Sorry sweetie. I couldn’t resist having them add that one extra. You’ve never been able to keep your legs closed for me - and it makes me so hot knowing you won’t be able to keep them closed at all any more.”

A miserable sob wells up inside Abby - and is rapidly displaced by a swelling feeling of pleased arousal? Horror wars with happiness as she realizes Kaitlyn’s statement of this latest indignity making her hot makes Abby hot.

The confused emotions are enough to distract Abby from realizing Kaitlyn is sliding over to her. The smaller girl looks up - just in time to realize the larger girl is leaning in to kiss her.

Abby makes a small noise as a brief moment of disgust and resistance washes over her - to be almost immediately blasted away by the sudden heat and desperate need that rips her small body as Kaitlyn’s lips find hers. Abby begins to whimper as Kaitlyn’s tongue finds hers, and moans as her lover wraps her arms around her small body. Abby feels safe and loved and so so desperate to please as she passionately kisses the girl she is utterly and completely devoted to, who she’ll do anything at all for, she loves her and needs her so desperately

A rush of cold fights its way back up, and Abby suddenly breaks the kiss, pulling away - and feeling almost nauseated at doing so.

“Wait,” she sobs - either from the knowledge that is forcing its way to the surface or, far more likely, in misery at pulling away from Kaitlyn’s embrace, the faint flicker of hurt in the pretty blonde’s eyes.

“Wait, Kaitlyn - we have to ... this isn’t real this all we’re on a show, we’re being made to ohhHHHFFFFFFFF-UNGH-UNGH-UNGH-UNGH-UNGH-”

Abby’s eyes go wide as her whole body spasms suddenly, her back arching - thrusting her new tits forward - and she screams as she explodes in orgasm as her little bell piercings suddenly let loose, sending unbelievable ripples of pleasure into her little nipples and her oh-so-sensitive clit. Abby thrashes on the seat, spraying her juices all over the back of the cab as she cums for what seems like an eternity of explosive pleasure.

Finally, drenched, she falls back to the seat, grunting and jerking like her little body is receiving electric shocks. Shuddering gasps and whimpers seem to be all the language she can muster as she blinks in dazed post-orgasmic bliss.

Kaitlyn, eyes wide at watching her girlfriend’s orgasmic explosion, giggles.

“Wow - I guess that they weren’t kidding when they said your nipples and clit would be more sensitive. That’s gonna be embarrassing the first time it happens when you go home for the holidays.”

Abby just moans, fighting to form words.

“K-Kaitlyn l-l-listen I-ohhh god”

Kaitlyn bites her bottom lip.

“I know you have something you were trying to say,” the taller blonde says, in a plaintive little voice, “But first oh god I’m so horny, sweetie. I’ve been waiting till you were all done, but after almost a day of staring at your new slutty body, I feel like I’m going to explode if I don’t cum soon. Could you pleeeeease you know take care of me? Before we get there?”

Abby blinks in dazed confusion as Kaitlyn lifts her long stockinged legs to the seat, encased in black thigh-high fishnets. It is only when Kaitlyn almost shyly pulls her skirt up, spreading her legs to show her panty-less pussy that Abby realizes what Kaitlyn is asking for.

Abby makes a small whimper, and the desperate need to please the girl - who she keeps trying to think of as her annoying roommate, but every fiber of her being tells her she is deeply, madly devoted to - wars with what little is left of her resolve.

In an instant, that modicum of resolve is crushed beneath an overwhelming need to please her lover.

Abby shakily slides to the floor of the taxi - turning red as she realizes the taxi driver has been watching this whole show with wide eyes in the mirror - and kneels between her lovers knees. Somehow somehow this is more humiliating than anything that has come before. More than being the fucktoy in the biker bar, more than the tattoos more even than already having been dominated and abused by Kaitlyn in their room.

Because as she leans in, spreading Kaitlyn’s thighs gently - as much as the thought of what she is about to do revolts her, as much as her stomach turns over at the musky scent of Kaitlyn’s pussy as she leans in she knows that she will do whatever the blonde woman wants of her. Not because she is forced, or because she is out of control...

but because she is so desperately, pathetically, submissively in love with her. And would do absolutely anything, anything at all, to please her.

And so Abby lowers her mouth to Kaitlyn’s sopping wet pussy and begins to lick.

As Abby’s tongue enters the folds of her drenched pussy, Kaitlyn throws her head back in a throaty moan. Abby shivers as a thrill of delight goes through her at the thought of pleasing Kaitlyn, followed by a sob at the chaser of humiliation. The competing personalities struggle for dominance in her mind, emotions whipsawing through her.

But through it all, she licks.

Somehow, she is much more aware of the taste of Kaitlyn’s pussy now than before - sweet and salty and disgusting and delicious all at the same time. Kaitlyn is so wet that her juices begin to drip from Abby’s chin while the taller blonde groans out her pleasure - and Abby whimpers again as she realizes the tickling feeling on her own thighs are her own juices, dripping freely as her little body responds to its passionate desire for her roommate, whether Abby likes it or not.

She feels Kaitlyn place her heels in the small of her back, and the whimper of happiness escapes her before she can force it down. Her little body trembles as Kaitlyn’s feet caress her back, and she shudders when Kaitlyn places her hands on Abby’s head, stroking her pink-blonde hair

Suddenly, Kaitlyn begins to yelp out her orgasm. Abby feels Kaitlyn’s pussy spasming on her tongue, and licks and strokes exactly where she knows her lover likes it, drawing out her bliss, and tingling with happiness of her own at making her girlfriend feel so, so good

Finally when Kaitlyn stops thrashing on the car seat, Abby kneels there, licking gently to elicit a few last shudders of pleasure. Kaitlyn moans softly with each lick. Happiness wells up from inside Abby, making her tingle with newfound arousal at her role in pleasuring the girl she worships

Abby lets out a small sob, as she realizes what she is thinking and feeling - and how very wrong it is. She pulls away from Kaitlyn’s pussy - her face smeared with Kaitlyn’s juices - trying desperately to fight down this sickening, slavish devotion to the girl who she keeps trying to insist to herself is her annoying roommate, not her lover, not her mistress...

“Oh oh we’re here,” Kaitlyn sighs, closing her legs and seemingly not noticing Abby shivering on the floor.

Abby looks up as Kaitlyn suddenly leans over, pulling her own heels back on, and opens the door. Abby lets out a small squawk, climbing off of the floor and trying to smooth her damp skirt down, blushing furiously as she looks out the door

To see students walking by in front of dorms and fraternity houses she very much recognizes.

“Oh my god, we’re at our school,” Abby moans, horrified, shrinking back into the cab, desperate to avoid being seen by anyone she knows.

Kaitlyn looks down at her quizzically.

“Of course we are. Well, it used to be our school, anyway. That’s probably why they’re paying us so much for this, but we sure need the money.”

Abby blinks in confusion.

“What what do you mean used to be? Paying us? I don’t”

Kaitlyn stares at her for a moment as Abby trails off in confusion, then lets out a little laugh.

“What’s with you, sweetie? Did you forget that we dropped out last year? Although,” Kaitlyn’s eyes smolder as she looks at Abby’s little modified body, and she licks her lips, “we might have to start dressing you up as a slutty schoolgirl again, now that I think about it.”

Abby’s further dismayed and confused questions are cut off as Kaitlyn steps out of the cab, smoothing her own skirt down. She reaches back and pulls little Abby out after her, the smaller girl shaking from her earlier orgasm and both confusion and humiliation at the students - some of whom she recognizes - staring at her. The guys walking by are practically drooling, while the girls - particularly those walking with guys - stare acid at the two sluttily dressed blondes. Kaitlyn doesn’t seem to notice or care.

“Hey!” the cabbie leans out, his voice cracking as he stares at the girls who were just doing such incredible things in his backseat, “You need to pay!”

Kaitlyn grins, and leans over into the cab (drawing even more stares from guys walking by as her short skirt rides up her panty-less ass).

“I’ll tell you what,” Kaitlyn says in a voice thick with arousal and promise, as she reaches a hand inside the window, “You wait here for us to give us a ride home, and I’ll ride in front with you and give you a very special payment. What do you say?”

The cabby shudders and gasps at whatever Kaitlyn is doing, and his eyes go wide. Then he reaches over and flips his flag to “Not for Hire”. Kaitlyn favors him with a blinding grin, and then pulls her arm back. She turns and grabs Abby’s hand.

“OK - hurry - we’re late!”

Abby stumbles along behind Kaitlyn. While her feet may only be able to function in these absurd heels, that doesn’t change the fact that poor little Abby has never really walked well in high heels - and certainly not that high. And worse - whatever has been done to her thighs not only makes them impossible to pull together, it also forces her to walk with an absurdly swaying movement that moves her ass and hips in a motion that can only be interpreted as a girl begging to be fucked.

Abby whimpers as she realizes even more clearly what she’s been turned into. She hears more than a few mutters from the boys she’s walking by, as they stare at her impossible little body, and listen to her jingle faintly. Her face burns hot with shame as she lets Kaitlyn pull her forward.

And worse - somehow, the very shame of it all, knowing people she knows might be seeing her like this it’s getting her it’s getting little Abby hot. She chokes back a small sob as she can feel a new stream of wetness running down the inside of her thigh - and increasing as her sense of humiliation deepens. A throbbing ache is starting in her nipples, and her clit

Suddenly she looks up at a burst of noise, and realizes that a door has opened.

And Abby shrinks back in horror as she realizes where they are.

“Wait,” Abby chokes out a sob, “I don’t want to”

“Come on!”

Kaitlyn yanks her forward - and Abby stumbles into the common room of her and Kaitlyn’s former dorm.

There is a party going on - and Abby realizes that this is the traditional pre-reading week blowout. Abby always avoided this party, staying in her room to study, but it was the biggest party of the year on campus. People filled the room, drinking and smoking and doing other things. Loud thumping music jostled Abby, sending shocking pleasure through her from her nipples and clit. She trembled with terror that she might cum again - in the middle of this room full of people

She stumbles along after Kaitlyn, trying to ask what they are doing here, and simultaneously trying to hide behind the taller girl for fear of anyone seeing her disgustingly modified body, even while her body seemed to ache to be seen. But Kaitlyn doesn’t hear her over the din, and simply leads her towards the middle of the room.

“Here we go everyone! The entertainment has arrived! And you won’t believe who we’ve got till you see them!”

Abby recoils from the sudden loud voice over the room’s speakers, and turns her head, trying to see the ‘entertainment’ the voice was referring to, stumbling behind Kaitlyn up onto a raised platform. She can’t see anything, however, as lights suddenly come up, shining on her on the two of them

Abby lets out a horrified sobbing moan, as she suddenly realizes what is happening, though it is drowned out by a whooping cheer as the faces in the room all turn as one.

All to stare at her, trembling in her huge-titted slutty glory, standing next to Kaitlyn on the low stage in the middle of the room.

Abby hears snippets of voices from the crowd, even though the lights make it difficult for her to pick out particular faces.

“isn’t that Abby?”

“Holy shit, look at the tits on that girl”

“What did she do to herself?”

“Such a pathetic little slut...”

Abby wants to sob as she hears voices of people she knows staring at what has happened to her. She tries to tell herself it is all a dream, all part of the stupid show she is still trapped on - but she can’t bring herself to believe it. It all feels so very, very real

Suddenly the music starts to thump a new tune, and the voice on the speakers chimes in again.

“Alright - most of you recognize them now Kaitlyn and Abby are going to do a little show for us, as part of their new careers!”

There is a loud cheer from the crowd, and the music grows louder (sending maddening vibrations through Abby’s pierced nipples and clit, eliciting a small whimper). Abby turns to beg Kaitlyn to leave, but finds her lover (not her lover!) licking her lips as she raises her hands sexily through her blond hair, and starts to move her hips to the music.

“Kaitlyn,” Abby says somewhere between a hiss and a sob, “We can’t do this! Please”

Kaitlyn turns towards her with a plastered on happy expression, and a confused look in her eyes.

“What do you mean, Abby? This is just what we’ve been doing for the past year. We are strippers after all.”

“We’re what? I’m - I’m not”

Kaitlyn sidles up to the horrified and sputtering Abby and reaches out to sexily stroke her side and over the curve of her ass, drawing a whoop from the crowd, and an involuntary shudder of pleasure from the small blonde girl. Before Abby can pull away, Kaitlyn grabs her hand and starts to dance with her, pressing her body up against Abby’s smaller one.

Against her will, Abby’s body begins to react on its own - both with a sudden surge of arousal at her girlfriend’s grinding, sexy dance, and with subtle movements to the music, as if her body knows it is time to perform for the crowd.

And, with a choked sob, trying to tell herself that none of this is real, she forces a smile onto her face and begins to dance with Kaitlyn.

The crowd cheers as the taller woman grinds up against her, pressing her own ample breasts against Abby’s huge ones. Abby’s heart starts to thump in time with the music as she dances with Kaitlyn - and very quickly her feigned enjoyment becomes very real. Her body seems to react to being on display even more strongly once Kaitlyn is moving against her, and she erupts with arousal, overwhelming her sense of humiliation.

She sighs loudly when one of Kaitlyn’s hands lazily rises and strokes her hard nipple atop one of her huge new tits, then blushes furiously as the crowd hoots and whistles in appreciation. All of which only serves to fan the flames of her arousal higher.

She looks out over the room, seeing a sea of familiar and unfamiliar faces staring at her in shock, hunger, disgust, lust, you name it. But staring at her.

Abby lets out a shuddering gasp as the surge arousal flows through her, and she realizes that in spite of her humiliation, she is utterly addicted to being watched.

Any pretense at resistance goes out the window as Kaitlyn turns her around, pulling her back so Abby’s ass is grinding against Kaitlyn’s hips. The taller woman expertly uses her smaller lover’s body to work the crowd, teasing them with flashes as she rides Abby’s skirt up and then slides it back down, pulls her t-shirt taut to outline her nipples, and then slowly pulls it up to reveal the bottoms of Abby’s massive tits, with Abby shuddering and gasping as the fabric slides over her ridiculously sensitive nipples.

Suddenly the crowd lets out a roar as the My Little Pony t-shirt pops free, sliding over her pierced, tattooed tits and revealing them to the crowd. Everyone stares at the monstrous, impossibly perfect globes as Kaitlyn slowly slides the shirt up over Abby’s head, and the crowd moans as Abby’s massive tits rise and fall with her arms. Kaitlyn spins her around, showing off the little woman’s modified body and her lewd decoration, and the crowd’s moans and howls fill the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.