Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 7

Sex Story: Episode 7 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

House of Dreams - Dani’s Story

Dani wakes with a start and a shuddering gasp. Morning sunlight streams in through the windows, illuminating the soft fuzz on her slender body. She blinks, trying to hold on to the remnants of the strange dream she had been having - some grinning man, and some older redheaded woman? She can’t quite remember - the dream frustratingly fades, just out of reach. However, as she sits in the bed, feeling the sensations of her body and her room, she begins to breathe heavily, fighting down panic, exposed breasts rise and fall.

Something is wrong.

She looks around, trying to figure out what it is, but for the life of her she can’t put her finger on it. She’s in the same large bed she went to sleep in, in the same room, in the same condo, with the same husband in bed next to her.

She levers herself up onto her elbows with a grunt, looking down at her body - which looks normal to her too. Well, as normal as she can look in her massively pregnant state. Her swollen belly looks gigantic on her otherwise slender and petite body and her poor little breasts - well, not so little now. She looks down at the swollen globes - for whatever reason she jumped an absurd number of cup sizes for a girl her size. Her little A’s have grown into swollen, aching Ds, topped by hugely thickened and dark nipples, beginning to drip milk again even now. She shivers at the sight, realizing she’s going to need to be milked again soon, and her pretty face flushes with embarrassment. She shouldn’t enjoy that as much as she does and she can’t believe she lets Dan

She shivers again, and looks over at her husband. Dan is breathing softly as he sleeps next to her. She stares at him for a moment, a sudden tingle of arousal washing through her - followed by a cold rush of wrongness. As she shakes her head to try to clear it, her red hair tumbles over her pale shoulders, brushing the tops of her breasts. She reaches up to brush it behind her ear, shivering as she does so.

Something isn’t wrong. Everything is wrong.

Somehow, though she remembers this is all as it should be - it all feels wrong, wrong, wrong. She feels wrong. She reaches a hand down, touching one swollen breast and feeling its aching softness. She slides her fingers down over her huge pale belly, pushing the sheet down with as her fingertips slide over the curve and nestle in her soft red curls, out of sight. She stares down at her body for the longest time, looking at her dripping nipples, her slender arms and legs - and is desperately fighting back tears as she feels it all to be wrong wrong wrong.

For some reason

For some reason she feels like she shouldn’t be a she. She shouldn’t be Dani. And certainly shouldn’t be pregnant. She should be -

“Mmm, I like that view.”

Dani starts with a squeak, and looks over at Dan. He is up on one arm, grinning at her as she stares down at her naked, ungainly body. She blushes deep red, as she realizes what it must look like. Then, brushing her hair back again, she looks back up at him with her cute blue eyes. Her brow furrows in frustration as whatever she had been trying to remember - it had been so close - slips away from her.

“Do do I look OK?” she stammers out in a small voice, then bites her lip. Even her high, cute voice sounds so very wrong to her ears.

“You look great to me,” Dan says to her with a broad grin, white teeth flashing beneath his goatee. He looks at her for a few moments longer, and then his grin falters a bit.

“You OK?”

“I just I just feel - funny.”

The grin returns, with a decidedly more lascivious cast to it.

Dani levels a stern look at him, even as she feels a tremble of lust between her thighs, that she tries desperately to ignore. Ever since she came home with Dan for the first time a few years ago - the little temp secretary, while he was some big muckety-muck, she’s always burned with desire for him. He’s sort of a big burly guy, and he makes her feel small and safe and protected. Being such a tiny, submissive little thing, big guys like Dan have always made her get wet when they take control of her...

Dani blinks again. That is all WRONG! None of that is her! She - somehow she just knows that, despite all evidence to the contrary on her tiny five foot frame, she shouldn’t be small, or submissive, or - or - something tells her she shouldn’t be attracted to guys at all! Although Dan seems so familiar to her like she’s known him all her life he seems more familiar to her than her own body does. And the harder she thinks about it, the more their past together gets hazy. She frowns, trying to remember...

“You feel funny, huh?”

She looks at Dan, still grinning at her, and shivers again as her thoughts move from her attempted path and begin to wander to places she really doesn’t want to go right now. She swallows, trying to ignore the aching tingle in her nipples.

“I’m s-serious. I don’t mean like ohhhhhh”

“You feel pretty good to me.”

Dani’s words tail off in a moan as Dan slides his hand over her thigh, his fingertips brushing across the lips of her pussy, teasing her. Her little body erupts in a blaze of arousal, making it almost impossible for her to think straight. She whimpers, her pale thighs spreading involuntarily to give Dan access with his rough fingers, already spreading her wetness around as a trickle of it dribbles down the flesh between her pussy and ass.

This is all it ever takes for her - or even less, since she got pregnant. At even the most tentative of advances, no matter how much she might want otherwise, Dani’s willpower evaporates, as her body becomes a cauldron of lust. This is why why she is so shy and submissive - trying to avoid being too noticeable so she doesn’t fuck every guy who wants her. And not just guys - like that one manager at her last job, who discovered Dani was equally unable to resist women, and though she was old enough to be little Dani’s mother, had Dani going down on her in the bathroom at their christmas party...

Dani, even as her hips begin to hump involuntarily at Dan’s fingers, suddenly blinks as icy resistance pours over her blazing heat for just a moment. That’s not right! None of that is her! She’s not a little submissive slut she’s she’s

“W-wait,” Dani manages to gasp out. Dan looks at her in surprise. She never says no, she realizes even now it’s taking every ounce of willpower she has to do so.

“You want me to stop?”

She manages to force a nod, even though she is unable to do more than whimper. For a moment, she sees him hesitate. But then -

“Really?” he says, mouth turning up in a lopsided grin, “You want me to stop doing this?”

“Please, Dan - d-donOHHHHHHHHH!!”

Dani’s back arches and she moans loudly as he slides a thick finger inside her tight, already very wet pussy. As quickly as it came, her resistance evaporates completely under the onslaught of her body’s submissive lust. Gasping and whimpering, she pulls her thighs wide and collapses against the pillows to let him begin to slowly finger fuck her sopping pussy, somewhere beyond the massive swell of her belly. She wriggles against his hand, helpless to do anything beyond moaning in pleasure as Dan shifts himself to a kneeling position. Dani humps upward at his finger even while he slows down, teasing her with a dark grin. He shifts - and suddenly his large, semi-hard cock is dangling over her lips. A spasm of disgust ripples across Dani’s face as her eyes widen, but before she can do or say more, Dan growls.

“Suck it, slut.”

Dani lets out another sobbing moan, as Dan’s demeaning order seems to add fuel to her heat. Clearly fighting with herself - and just as clearly losing - Dani leans forward and then with a small whimper of shattered resistance, wraps her lips around his cock. A surge of confused disgust wars with borderline orgasmic pleasure at the cock in her mouth. It seems so familiar and wonderful between her lips - and yet some part of her is screaming wrongness in the back of her head.

Somehow, she knows exactly where to lick, when to suck, how to stroke - it’s almost like she knows exactly what Dan is feeling through his cock. Dan’s moans counterpoint with hers as she begins to tongue at the head, her pretty face impaled by his thick member. She makes a small sound of both disgust and delight at the taste of his pre-cum, and begins to slide her mouth up and down the shaft with increasing enthusiasm, wrapping one small hand around the base as she slurps at him.

She keeps her legs spread wide so Dan can finger-bang her, which he does with increasing abandon as she slurps and sucks at his huge cock. Her swollen tits start to bounce and as she gets more and more excited, milk starts to dribble, then spray out of her dark nipples. Her moans fill the room, as she clearly derives as much pleasure now from the cock sliding in and out of her little mouth as she does from the finger sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy. Dan moans in response, her pleasure translating to his own through her lips and tongue.

Suddenly, Dan pulls his cock out of her mouth, and Dani makes a small, pitifully disappointed noise, whatever initial disgust she might have felt at his cock in her mouth clearly overridden by her intense lust. Dan grins down at her, watching the pregnant little redhead writhe on his slowly stroking fingers inside her very wet pussy, tits shining with her milk. Dani lifts her head up, tongue outstretched as she desperately struggles to maneuver her gravid body toward the cock Dan is dangling just out of reach. He grins at her small whimper.

“You want this, don’t you?”

Dani makes a small sob, some quiver of her earlier resistance surging to the surface, but then simply whimpers again, and nods with a whispered “Please “, stretching her tongue towards his glistening member. Dan smirks, staring down at the squirming little bloated redhead on his bed.

“Well I really want to fuck you,” Dani moans at that, spreading her legs hopefully, “But I guess that’ll have to wait. After all, we want you nice and ready for later, don’t we?”

Dani slides back, her heavy belly and tits forcing her down with a small grunt, and blinks up at Dan. She swallows desperately, and then whines in a small voice.

“Please oh god please, Dan - I need to cum.”

He grins, still stroking her maddeningly slowly.

“Even with what’s coming later? Wow, you are just a little bitch in heat, aren’t you?”

Dani tries for a moment to remember what’s ‘coming later’, but she’s too aroused to even think that clearly. Instead, she just nods.

“Say it.”

She looks up at Dan for a moment, and then whimpers as her face turns redder:

“I’m - I’m a little bitch in heat.”

Dan grins down at her at her hoarsely whispered statement, and then smirks a little.

“Well, if a bitch like you wants to cum, she knows what she needs to do.”

Dani stares blankly at him for a moment, confused - and then, along with a surge of humiliation, she suddenly knows what he wants. She fights it desperately for a moment - again with the confusion as part of her remembers doing this many times for Dan, while part of her recoils at it - but her lust again simply overrides any semblance of free will she might have.

With a grunt, Dani rolls her heavy body off of the side of the bed, and lowers herself to the floor. She shivers at the sensation of her belly and newly engorged tits dangling down beneath her, milk still dripping from her nipples - and a trickle of pussy juice starting to dribble down her thigh already. She kneels on all fours as Dan walks to the bedroom door with a grin, and opens it. In a trembling voice, Dani calls out.

“H-here Muffy! Here girl!”

She hears the sudden scrabble of claws on floor, and then watches for a moment - until finally Muffy appears in the doorway.

Dani is assaulted by a sudden blast of shock and familiarity at the sight of the puppy - again, so strange in her mind. Of course the little puppy is familiar, after everything they’ve been doing with her since Dan brought her home a few weeks ago. But some part of Dani’s addled little brain tries to insist that something is again very, very wrong.

Dani tries desperately to put her finger on what seems strange to her about the adorable little puppy. Muffy has red fur on her large paws, except for her torso, of course, which is pale and freckled. Even though she is still small, her budding breasts are clearly going to get quite large when she is a full-grown dog, already dangling down beneath her. Her cute face is framed by lighter red hair almost the same color as Dani’s. Muffy looks mournfully up at the pregnant girl with her big green puppy eyes, whining and yapping - if she wasn’t a dog, Dani would have sworn she was trying to say something.

But the longer Dani looked at her, the more Muffy just looked like what she was - a cute, panting little puppy.

Of course - with the training Dan had been having Dani do with Muffy, the little puppy was already starting to grow excited, even though tears welled in her eyes. Dani could see that her little doggy cock was starting to stiffen beneath her, and her pussy juice was dripping down it as well.

Dani shudders, and - knowing what she’s supposed to do - lumbers her heavy body around to turn her own sopping pussy towards the increasingly excited little puppy (though Muffy continues to make a slightly mournful whine). She spreads her legs and squats downward a little.

“Come on Muffy,” Dani whimpers, humiliated but burning with arousal, “Come lick mommy.”

Dani hears Dan’s breath catch, and she looks up to see him standing over her, watching the scene of his pregnant little wife squatting in front of their puppy, offering her dripping pussy to be licked by the little dog, with bright, hungry eyes. Dani trembles

and then gasps loudly as Muffy draws her rough tongue over Dani’s sopping pussy. Dani’s eyes roll back in her head at the shocking pleasure as the whining dog buries her snout between Dani’s thighs, licking and slurping at the redhead’s juices. Dani whimpers and whines herself as her arousal builds.

Then suddenly Dan steps in front of her, his cock once again hanging in front of her lips. She looks up at him with big, desperately horny eyes, her mouth automatically dropping open to invite him in. But he simply grins down at her, and whispers:

“Do it.”

Again, a moment of confusion as she tries to understand what he’s asking for - and then a sudden bolt of humiliation as it comes to her, clear in her mind. Shuddering at the feelings of the lapping dog between her legs, Dani looks up at Dan - and sticks out her tongue, beginning to pant like a dog herself. After a few moments of panting up at him, she licks her lips.

“Arf!” she barks, doing her best to sound like a dog, like she knows he wants, “Arf! Arf!”

So humiliating - letting a puppy lick her, and acting like a dog herself - but she hears his pleasured sigh and knows this is what he wants of her. And as much as it feels humiliating - there is some part of her that is unbelievably turned on by it, too.

“Ohh, yeah,” he moans, stepping forward, “Good little bitch. Whine for it”

Dani begins to whine loudly - she’s desperate to cum, and is so close, but trying to fight it off until she gives Dan what he wants. So she whines and wags her bottom, Muffy following her with her tongue and Dani’s dripping nipples jiggling back and forth.

Suddenly Dan groans and steps forward, lowering the tip of his cock to her mouth. She sucks him inside with a squeal. Dani continues to makes small whimpering sounds as her head bobs up and down the shaft, while Muffy’s tongue works over her pussy, going from her clit all the way up her slit. Muffy slides her tongue inside Dani’s pussy for a moment - and then suddenly Muffy’s tongue slides further up. The puppy makes a strange whining noise - and Dani lets out a little squeal, her eyes going wide as she feels the dog tonguing her tight little asshole.

Suddenly Dan groans, and begins to cum in her mouth - and Dani’s eyes widen and she lets out a sudden muffled screech around his cock as she explodes into her own orgasm. Her swollen little body jiggles and bounces as his warm cum sprays into her mouth - and she feels warm wetness between her legs and realizes vaguely that she must be squirting all over Muffy as she is cumming. Dani gulps and swallows and sucks down every last drop of Dan’s salty cum as she sobs out her own orgasm.

Dan steps back, pulling his cock from her mouth and leaving a drip of cum running down her chin. But Dani isn’t done yet, her body humping back against Muffy’s licking tongue, sliding all the way from her clit to her asshole. Dani’s squeals fill the room, as she squirts both from her pussy and her nipples again, milk dripping down her front.

Finally, after an insanely long time, her orgasm winds down, her hips humping wildly at the air like she really is a little bitch in heat. Her face turns red at the realization of what she is doing.

“Oh yeah, that was nice,” Dan says, then looks down and snickers, “I think you might need to wash Muffy, though.”

Dani, still shuddering from her orgasm, glances behind her to see little Muffy dripping with her pussy juice, having been given a shower in it when she came. The little red-furred puppy looks pathetic, her hair and paw fur soaked in Dani’s juices, with it dripping off of her tits. The little dog whines and licks her lips, turning red as she does so. Dan laughs again, and ruffles Dani’s hair like a dog, eliciting another flush of embarrassment from his wife.

“Why don’t you get yourself and the dog cleaned up, and we’ll get going?”

Dani sits in the car gasping in pleasure. At Dan’s instruction, she has her legs spread wide beneath her little stretchy dress, to show off her panty-less crotch. This allows Muffy, with her little paws on the edge of the car seat, to perch between her thighs and lick Dani’s ultra-sensitive pussy. She’s already cum once, and her juices were dripping down the leather seat to pool beneath her ass.

She’d showered to get herself nice and clean, holding Muffy between her swollen breasts to give the little pussy-juice soaked puppy a good rinsing off. Muffy had wined and yipped at her while in the shower incessantly, again seeming adorably almost like she was trying to say something.

Then a quick dress over her awkward body and waddling downstairs to the car. She’d stopped long enough to get Muffy to pee on the lawn in front of the condo while she was talking to their neighbor Jen. For some reason Muffy’s pale unfurred skin had turned bright red as she whined and stared up at the woman from next door with wide eyes. Tears had rolled down the puppy’s cheeks as Jen knelt to scratch her head while the puppy squatted on their lawn.

Since then, they’d spent about twenty minutes in the car. Dani was about to summon up the courage to ask where they were going - though she was clearly supposed to know - when she was cut off by chirping out another orgasm.

By the time she finished, the car had stopped behind a large, featureless warehouse.

Shaking - as much from the multiple orgasms as nervousness - she lets Dan pull her to her feet and gathers up the red furred puppy into her arms. She follows along as Dan walks through the back door of the building.

When Dani steps inside, she gasps in surprise. The room is filled with people - all men, she realizes after a few moments. Dani is suddenly overwhelmed with a feeling of self-consciousness as many of them turn to look at her with leering grins, looking her pregnant little body up and down with decidedly lascivious looks.

“D-Dan?” she begins, querulously.

“Dan! And this must be Dani!”

Dani looks over to see one of the men - a swarthy, somewhat seedy looking guy - walking over to pump Dan’s hand. Dan grins back at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.