Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 6

Sex Story: Episode 6 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

House of Dreams - Part 2

“Oh my oh my oh my,” the Proprietor says, looking around, “Look at the nasty little minds you all have! I am just shocked that you could do such things”

The camera begins to pan around the room, still filled with sobs and moans. They are in a large, well-lit, round mirrored room - so they are all quite visible from all angles, both to the camera and to each other.

It starts with Jane and Dani who - other than the already known changes to the two of them - are relatively unchanged by the events of the prior episode other than the effects of the incredible amount of sex Dani had. Jane is still lying on the floor crying, but Dani - though still sobbing softly - has managed to at least pull her messy little body up to a kneeling position, and jerks her chin up defiantly at the Proprietor, who grins at the small woman.

The camera pans over to Kay and Zara. Who also look surprisingly unaffected other than their own clearly extensive fuckings. Kay is laying on the floor with her asshole gaping open and cum dribbling out, sobbing softly to herself. Her face is glistening with wetness and smeared cum - apparently from Zara’s pussy which is a few inches away. The teen lays on her back, gasping for breath beneath her massive tits - her pussy also stretched and abused, and her mouth similarly wet from cum-filled-pussy licking.

Next up are Rhys and Kris, who are slightly worse for wear. Kris is still made up in his pretty little girl look, though the dress is missing, leaving him just in his stockings and saddle shoes. He is on all fours, lifting his head up dazedly, with a horrified and confused look. At a glance it is difficult to tell if he is a girl or a guy, given his overall smoothness and made-up look - other than his cock dangling still hard between his legs with cum dripping from the tip. His face and blonde hair are covered with shocking amounts of cum, and his massive tits dangle down between his arms.

Rhys has collapsed with her chubby body lying ass up on the floor - where she is laying in a puddle of massive amounts of cum that have streamed out of her pussy and mouth. She moans softly, and lets out a small whimper and then with a small burping hiccup, another rush of cum comes out of her mouth and adds to the pool around her face.

And her tits and pussy...

Her poor pussy is a gaping, messy hole - she is stretched so wide that Kris could probably slide his hand inside her without stretching her any further. Her messy cunt twitches - but it seems to be permanently stretched. And her tits - they were large before, but now they are massive, making even Zara’s look normal by comparison. Huge, jiggling bags of flesh that lay flopped in the pool of cum around her, her distended nipples seemingly permanently erect.

The next two are Abby and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn looks mostly normal, though she is sobbing pitifully, holding herself as she rocks back and forth on the ground. She clearly has been as well or more fucked than any of the other girls so far, and is oozing cum from all of her holes. But she looks largely physically unchanged.

Abby, on the other hand

The tiny woman is staring at herself in the mirror, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her lips are moving rapidly, and it is only when the camera zooms in closer that we can hear what she is saying to herself.

“No no no no no no no no”

Previously, the only marks on Abby’s innocent-looking body had been the small angel wings on her upper back. These have been extended, so that they stretch from shoulder to shoulder. Matching that now is her new devil’s tail, curling around from her ass down her leg, and looking shockingly real.

Those are the most benign tattoos on her body.

Abby’s tiny breasts - now with their large nipple rings - have been tattooed with two bright red concentric circles. Large letters (as large as they can be on her little a cups) on the underside of each breast proclaim these to be “Titty” “Targets”, one word on each breast. Beneath her tits, with a large arrow pointing up, it says “Cum on me!” - whereas below her belly button, an arrow points downward proclaiming “Cum in me!” And encircling her belly button - now with a little heart-shaped piercing - are the words “Fill My Belly With Cum!”

Suddenly, Abby draws a shuddering breath and - while still whimpering “no no no” over and over, and starting to shake her head, begins to twist and turn to show her further modifications to the camera. She sobs softly as her body begins to move through a series of lewd modeling positions - clearly completely out of her own control.

First she sits and grabs her toes, pulling her legs apart in a position that is both lewd and oddly cute. On both of her pale thighs are bright red letters proclaiming “SPREAD ME! FUCK ME!”. Between her thighs, on either side of the mound of her now completely smooth pussy are the words “Stretch” “Me!!!!” - and in a little “U” around the top of her hugely pierced clit with arrows pointing inward are small words proclaiming “Lick here to make me squeal!”

On the bottoms of both of her little feet are block letters proclaiming that they are “FOR FOOT JOBS ONLY!”

Her little body shaking with sobs, Abby rolls over to show herself from behind, her clit and nipple piercings jingling as they dangle down. In addition to her Angel Wings and Devil Tail, large letters on her small bottom proclaim her to be a “BUTT SLUTT”. With a shudder she reaches back to spread her ass cheeks, showing that in encircling her anus are the words “CUM IN MY ASS CUM IN MY ASS CUM IN MY ASS”. As she lifts her hands away, it is clear that each palm has been marked with large letters - one says “ASK ME TO FIST MY CUNT”, the other says “ASK ME TO FIST YOUR GIRLFRIEND’S CUNT”.

While Abby struggles back to a kneeling position, the camera catches a small rectangle on the back of her neck - shaped like a bumper sticker - which states “IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU AREN’T FUCKING ME HARD ENOUGH”.

Abby rolls over to look up at the mirror in front of her, sobbing - and it suddenly becomes clear the remaining strange thing. Her face is heavily made up - metallic blue eyeshadow with thick, dark eyeliner all around, penciled eyebrows, thick black lashes, slightly pinked cheeks and bright, glossy, bubble gum pink lipstick.

And in spite of her constant sobbing, none of it has smeared or run in the slightest.

The camera watches her as she reaches up and rubs at it, rubbing her eyes and smearing her lips on the back of her hand. Nothing.

The slutty, porn-star makeup on her face appears to be permanently stained into her skin.

Abby simply stares at herself in the mirror and sobs, breaths coming in small shuddering gasps. Her tiny body and bare pussy make her look shockingly young - making the incredibly sluttish modifications to her body seem even more depraved.

After a long, lingering moment on her pretty, crying, permanently sluttily made-up face, the camera moves on.

The final pair doesn’t seem to have realized they are back yet. Ginny, in her heels and white fishnets, is grunting and whimpering with her eyes closed, muttering “oui oui “ over and over again. Diana’s face is shoved into the blonde girl’s dripping pussy, her long dog tongue slipping and sliding over the blonde girl’s pussy lips as though trying to clean every last drop of moisture from the moaning Ginny.

“Oh my god,” chokes out Dani in a sob, staring at the two of them, “Daisy!?”

Diana pulls her face out of Ginny’s crotch with a sudden jump, and then looks around in confusion as she realizes everyone is staring at her - both for what she had been doing, and also for the fact that, she seems to suddenly realize with sudden horror, she is partly a dog. Tears fill her eyes as she lifts a paw and stares at it in befuddlement - as though she knows something is wrong, but can’t quite figure out what it is. Her perky ears, poking up through her black hair, go back and she lets out a long, keening, pitiful whine.

Dani continues to stare at the doggie brunette in horror, and her little brows furrow.

“Wait that’s not her name, though. It’s - it’s Daisy? Wait I know that’s not right - but what’s her name?!”

Ginny rolls over into a sitting position, blinking as though slowly waking up. She mutters something in her strange language, and then blinks again in confusion.

The Proprietor grins.

“My goodness,” he repeats, “What incredibly fertile fantasies most of you have! Well, hopefully not fertile in the strictest sense - especially not poor Daisy there. Though I do wonder if you could end up having puppies?”

There are several horrified gasps - though interestingly not from Daisy herself, who looks up at him continuing to whine. It’s quite clear she doesn’t understand what he’s saying, and looks around frantically at the others’ reactions.

“Well then, let’s get right into it, shall we? Dani, whose fantasy do you think you had?”

Dani stares at him for a long moment.

“Wh-what?”

“You get to guess first! Whose fantasy do you think you were living out?”

“I - what?” Dani repeats stunned, then draws a shuddering breath before whimpering, “I don’t - I mean I don’t even know what it was!”

“Oh come now”

Suddenly one of the mirrors overhead fills with images from Dani and Jane’s segment, showing Dani in particular fucking person after person identified as someone from their normal lives. Jane’s hand goes to her mouth as it shows her fucking her sister in the ass again.

“Oh my god,” she moans.

Dani whispers something as she stares at herself squealing loudly on all fours, being fucked from behind by “Brian, Dan’s college girlfriend’s husband.”

“What was that Dani?” asks the Proprietor with a raised eyebrow.

“It - it wasn’t real.”

“Hmm what makes you say that?”

“Everyone - everyone was the wrong age,” Dani says softly, as though just coming to believe herself, “Some of them were the age they are now, some of them were the age they were when I - when I lived in that apartment.”

The Proprietor chuckles.

“A most impressive observation, especially given - well, that,” he gestures at the screen where Dani is eating out one girl and fingering another who appear to be very attractive, slender twins “Carrie and Emily, Dan’s Sisters”, while the one on her face holds Dani’s legs wide apart so she can be fucked hard by “Nick, Carrie’s Boyfriend.”

The Proprietor turns back to Dani and Jane, and then slowly grins.

“Of course - every single person there was exactly as they are in reality, other than that minor detail. So Dani - you are now quite well versed in how all of those people’s pussies and cocks and cum taste, or how they feel fucking your now nicely used little cunt. Did your sister’s pussies taste yummy? You certainly seemed to enjoy all your friend’s cocks.

“And Jane - isn’t it interesting to know that your prim and proper sister likes to take it up the ass? Did it feel good to fill Debbie’s butt with cum like that?”

Jane’s face screws up in horror and disgust and she chokes out a sob. Meanwhile, Dani turns slowly to look up at Jane.

“Wait - does that mean did you did you really fuck Craig?”

Jane’s eyes widen - and her immediate reaction is enough to answer the question. Though she quickly tries to cover it up.

“I - I didn’t I oh god Dani - D-Dan I’m I didn’t mean to”

Dani stares at her former wife with a look of miserable betrayal.

“Well then,” the Proprietor continues, “Let’s have it, Dani. Whose fantasy did you have?”

Dani turns around, tears in her eyes.

“But but - I still don’t know what my fantasy was! I guess fucking all my friends and family and having my wife turn out to be a cheating slut was my fantasy?”

The Proprietor simply grins at her. Dani chokes down a sob, and looks frantically around. Everyone is so dazed by what has happened to them that most of them aren’t even looking at her. Finally, with a shudder in her voice she looks over at Kay.

“Her?”

Kay stares at the little woman with a shocked expression, but it is Zara that speaks up.

“Wait you think I fantasize about fucking all my friends and family? Well,” she laughs, “Maybe some of them, but - not like that. And I doubt my daughter is quite that nasty either.”

She finishes this last with a nod at Dani overhead perched between the cocks of two of her college friends. Dani looks back and forth between mother and daughter with a confused expression.

The Proprietor sighs and tsks, shaking his head with mock sadness.

“No Dani, I’m sorry - that is not correct. In fact, your fantasy was - roughly described - the ‘involuntary slut’. Simply put, you have lost your ability to say ‘no’ to someone once you get even the slightest bit turned on, no matter how much you might prefer to do so. And you seem to also have a particular arousal from feeling humiliated. Shall we take a look and see who this fantasy actually belonged to?”

Dani, clearly fighting down tears with her arms crossed over her small, sticky breasts, simply stares at the Proprietor in confusion. Then, at a sudden rush of sound, she looks upwards - and gasps.

The scene is playing again - only this time it isn’t little Dani being fucked by those people. It is pretty, slim Zara - looking like she did when they first arrived, with her slender body and small breasts. Both Kay and Zara stare at the innocent little teen fucking person after person with wild abandon as the images flicker through a selection of Dani’s partners, both male and female.

Zara (in Kay’s body) makes a small moan of disgust as she watches herself licking cum from Debbie’s (Jane’s sister) asshole as the brunette moans - Dani turns scarlet, clearly with vivid memories that humiliation, and Jane lets another disgusted sob. Kay (in Zara’s body) turns to look at her daughter with an amused expression.

“You little slut!” she says, “You’re complaining about me having a little joyride in your body, and you have fantasies like that?!”

Zara is shaking her head furiously in her mother’s body.

“I’m not! I - I don’t!”

“Perhaps not consciously. And yet,” says the Proprietor, “It’s turning you on quite a bit to see yourself like that, isn’t it my dear?”

“I - I”

Zara shakes her head in denial - but her hard nipples on her mother’s fake tits, and the increasing dripping from her mother’s pussy don’t lie, as her eyes flicker up to the screen once more and her blush deepens.

The Proprietor turns to Kay.

“Now then - how about you?”

“What?” Kay blurts out, surprised out of her smug watching of her daughter’s humiliation on the screen. Then looks up again as she sees her daughter’s body - but with herself inside it moaning in pleasure, body slick with the cum of a dozen guys who have fucked her little big-titted body.

“Your turn to guess your fantasy’s source.”

Kay turns to look at the group nervously. She swallows, as though only now realizing that this could be much harder - and more permanent - than she had really realized. Zara watches her mother spin around in her former body, just as apprehensive. Finally, her eyes light on Dani - and she licks her lips.

“Him? Her? It has to be, right? He wanted to be a girl - maybe he wanted to switch with his wife or something? I mean - it has to be the body switch, right?”

Dani looks ready to protest the “wanted to be a girl” comment as she wipes at her tears, but she is cut off by the Proprietor.

“Let’s have a look! First - let’s see whose body would be there after the switch.”

The screen shifts - and suddenly Jane is there, fully female again, cum-covered and bouncing between two random guys’ cocks with sluttish abandon. Kay lets out a small choked sob of relief, and Zara laughs out a sob of her own in her mother’s voice.

“I was right! Right?! He wanted to be his wife, as a dirty little slut”

Jane looks over at her angrily, and then at Dani - who is indeed bright red with embarrassment, and then up again at herself being fucked on the screen.

“Well, let’s see who that would really be,” the Proprietor says, and the screen shifts again.

Everyone who is watching it gasps.

Except for Ginny, who looks up with a miserable expression at herself being fucked on screen, glances at the shocked faced of Jane and Dani, and then looks down again, submissively.

“Oui,” she mutters in a pathetically soft voice, muttering several further words as she stares at the floor blushing furiously. Jane looks incredulously at the small blonde woman, and opens her mouth to say something - and she as well is cut off by the Proprietor.

“Well, I am very sorry, but you are also incorrect. Moving on”

“Wait!”

The Proprietor turns back with an annoyed expression at the sound of Kay’s voice - and glares at Zara in her mother’s body. The once-teen quails under his gaze, but still manages to whimper out:

“You - you can’t leave us like this!”

The Proprietor raises his eyebrows.

“Please,” she sobs, “Please - I don’t want to be my mommy I don’t want to be old!”

“Oh quit whining,” Kay finally says, with a sneer up at her older daughter, “You think I want to be a teenager again? I mean”

She looks down at her huge-titted body, then reaches down to cup her ridiculous breasts in her small hands and giggles.

“Well - OK, I guess maybe I do. Sorry, ‘mom’.”

Zara stares at her mother, grinning at her from her own body, and then bursts into tears.

“Next - Kaitlyn!”

The pretty blonde looks up with glistening blue eyes, makeup and cum smeared on her face. Her lip trembles as though she is going to cry for a moment, but then her lips tighten into a thin line, and she shakily pulls herself to her feet. Her defiant expression quavers for a moment when her pussy burps wetly, and a sudden dribble of cum runs down her legs, but even as she turns bright red, she glares at the Proprietor. She swallows and draws a shuddering breath - trying to ignore the video above showing the patrons of the bar repeatedly buying her holes with an ever increasing pile of small bills.

Kaitlyn looks around the room, and then confidently points at Rhys, still lying face-down in a massive puddle of cum.

Then she starts as Abby chokes down a sob, and finds her defaced roommate looking up at her miserably. Kaitlyn’s expression twists in horror.

“Wait - you can’t”

Suddenly the squeals from the monitor above change pitch and Kaitlyn’s head snaps around - to see her tiny roommate clutching a wad of five dollar bills in one hand and two singles in the other as she is fucked in her abused ass by Rufus.

Kaitlyn turns to stare at Abby in horror.

“That’s - that’s yours? But it can’t”

“I’m sorry,” whimpers Abby, nipples jingling softly as she sobs, “I’m sorry I don’t want to be a a”

Kaitlyn chokes back a sob of her own, and then spins on the Proprietor.

“That’s not fair! You can’t leave me like this! I’m not some fucking cheap”

She trails off in a shudder as the Proprietor reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a five. Kaitlyn lets out a moan as her nipples stiffen - and she stares at the bill in his hand, hypnotized.

“Oh, aren’t you? Then I’m sure you won’t come suck my cock for this nice five dollar bill then.”

Kaitlyn makes a low wail and then stumbles forward, falling to her knees in front of him. She fumbles at his fly for a moment and then opens her mouth as his cock plops between her lips. She begins to moan softly as she sucks, reaching up for her present while the Proprietor smirks down at her. Her head begins to slide up and down his shaft, as her hand clutches the money, grabbing his ass to pull him deeper into his mouth.

“Well now,” the Proprietor says, a slight grunt the only acknowledgement he gives of the blonde girl enthusiastically slurping at his cock, “Let’s talk to our next contestant how about - Jane?”

Jane’s head jerks up from her staring back and forth from Daisy to the sucking and bobbing Kaitlyn and she blushes deep scarlet.

“Wh-what?” she stammers out.

“Your guess? What was your fantasy, and who did it belong to?”

Jane’s expression is pure panic as she glances around.

“I don’t - I’m can’t even I don’t know what my fantasy was!”

“Well, that makes it more difficult, I suppose. You could always just guess the person - though that makes it so much more difficult”

Jane continues to look from person to person - then up at herself on the screen, holding Dani’s legs apart so she can be fucked, helping to guide a cock into Dani’s trembling mouth, cumming as she stares at Dani being fucked while she is sandwiched between her own cousins

Her eyes snap down to Dani and she blinks.

“Wait - is is this your fantasy?”

“Wh-what?” whimpers Dani, confused. Then looks up at the screen and gasps in shock.

On screen once again, is the normal female Jane - well, normal except that she is currently impaled between two of their friends on the bed that a few moments ago held Dani in that position. As the cock in her mouth slides out, leaving her drooling cum, tears stream down Jane’s cheek before she moans - and the man behind her grabs her red hair, and shoves her face down into one of the many pussies Dan licked. In this case, a skinny, wide-hipped dark-skinned girl with small breasts who looks slightly familiar. She is identified as “Kara, Diana’s sister.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.