Frenzied Fantasies
Episode 4

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Sex Story: Episode 4 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

“Intermezzo”

The scene picks up shortly after the end of the previous episode. Rhys and Kristopher are stumbling out of the room together, Rhys stammering out her apology to her still-dazed boyfriend as she helps to prop him up. His large breasts bounce and sway as he walks unsteadily with her towards their room.

Meanwhile, Abby has walked nervously - and also unsteadily - towards her roommate. Kaitlyn is still on the floor, shivering and gasping, eyes glazed over. Beneath her once again slim thighs lays her clutch of brightly colored eggs. Her pussy gapes open even wider than Abby’s did when she arrived, trembling and twitching as it slowly tries to regain its normal shape.

Abby crouches next to her roommate, a concerned look on her face as she reaches out a small hand, then pulls it back.

“Kaitlyn,” she murmurs, “Are are you OK?”

“Unh unnnh “ Kaitlyn gasps wordlessly, drooling on the floor as her eyes stare blankly off at some distant point, her brain seemingly short-circuited by her egg-laying orgasms.

Kay has similarly walked over and crouched next to her naked daughter, who remains unconscious. After a few moments, Zara’s eyes flicker open, and she favors her mother with a broad drug-addled smile.

“Hi Mommy,” she says happily, and then licks her lips, “You smell nice.”

Kay slowly turns bright red at that, and then helps her daughter to her feet, Zara’s new huge breasts flopping together. The two of them stumble after Rhys and Kris towards the rooms.

Diana sits, still sticky with cum, hugging herself and sobbing softly as she stares at the empty space where her husband disappeared a few moments earlier. She rocks back and forth with a small whimper. Jane, slowly shaking off her drunken haze, slides over to her friend and reaches out a hand, pale against Diana’s darker skin. Like a dam breaking, Diana lets out a wail and suddenly turns and throws her arms around her friend, sobbing against her shoulder. Jane freezes and turns scarlet, a repulsed look on her face at first as she smells and feels the cum coating Diana’s body, now smearing all over her own. But finally friendship wins out over disgust and she gingerly wraps her arms around the crying woman.

“Diana, I”

Jane’s head snaps around at the high, nervous voice, and she looks up at the tiny redhead who used to be her husband.

“Shut up,” Jane says, a quaver in her voice, “Just just go away.”

Dani looks stung, tears welling in her eyes and then looks at the back of her hand in confusion as she wipes them away, clearly surprised at her sudden emotional reaction.

“Jane please,” she says in an unintentionally adorable whine, “I didn’t mean to I don’t know what to”

“Shut up! This is all your fault! You fuck my best friend, and make me,” Jane chokes back an angry sob and shakes her head sharply, as though trying to shake off her own actions in the club, “And you you fantasized about being a girl? Now I’ve got a cock and you’re just just

Jane trails off and stares at little redhead for a moment, whose eyes are brimming with tears. At little Dani’s obvious misery, Jane’s anger falters and she blinks back hot tears of her own. She looks uncomfortably at the tiny naked woman that she knows was recently her husband.

“Look,” she says with a catch in her voice, “I’m going to go with Diana, OK? I think she needs me right now, and I can’t I just can’t”

With a pained expression, Jane stops, unsure what to say, and then levers herself to her feet along with the still softly sobbing Diana. There is a sticky, wet sound as Diana peels away from Jane as they stand, at which Jane turns even redder. With a glance back at the small woman who used to be Dan, she walks off slowly with her sticky, crying friend.

Dani shivers as she watches them walk away, lifting a small hand in supplication, and then begins to cry softly. After a few moments she grimaces and swears in her too-cute voice.

“God f-fucking dammit,” she whines to herself, “I don’t want to cry! Why can’t I stop?!”

She jumps at a hand on her shoulder and turns, sniffling. Her eyes widen slightly as she finds herself looking up at the diminutive Ginny, who Dan used to tower over. Ginny looks surprisingly sympathetic, however, and runs a hand gently over Dani’s red hair.

“Oh Dan,” she says softly, “I’m so sorry she look why don’t we get up to the rooms and get some rest. If you want, I can at least keep you company for a little while? And by the morning, you’ll be back to normal and you guys can figure things out”

Dani looks up for a moment, then bites her trembling bottom lip cutely and nods. Ginny gently slips her hand into Dani’s and leads her off upstairs.

The camera pans over to where Abby is finally managing to rouse the still-dazed Kaitlyn. After a few tries, she manages to get the blinking blonde onto her feet, though her legs are still shaking, and propel her out of the room towards the stairs.

The camera cuts to the contestants’ rooms, clearly with enough time for them to have all gotten themselves settled to one degree or another. It first pans over Kris and Rhys, who seem to have collapsed onto their bed without even so much as cleaning off and are snoring softly. Any words they exchanged are lost between cuts, but whatever they were seem to have mended most of whatever rift Kris’ ordeal placed between them. Rhys heavy, naked body is nestled against Kris’ form, a thick arm thrown over his large breasts, rising and falling with each breath.

A shift, and we see Abby and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn is collapsed messily on the bed, still sticky from her crazed gang-bang, and her pussy still gapes open slightly from her impossible egg-laying. She snores softly, whatever remaining energy she summoned to make it up to their room clearly now completely exhausted.

Abby emerges from the shower, toweling off with the tiny hand towels they have been given (far too small for any modesty) and drying her hair. She looks over at Kaitlyn, seems to consider whether she should wake her or try to help her clean up and then simply sighs. Looking exhausted herself, she crawls onto the bed - as far as possible from her even more well-fucked roommate, and closes her eyes. She makes a small, shuddering whimper as she tries to find sleep.

Kay has laid her naked, massive-breasted daughter down on the bed, where Zara snores softly, still messy from her own adventures. Kay looks thoughtful for a moment, and then reaches a hand over to grab the remote for the TV with a sigh. Putting her chin in her hand with a sigh, she flicks on the TV.

And then, with a shocked expression, scrambles to turn down the audio of herself grunting in orgasm on screen while being fucked by the second boy in the club. She stares at the screen open-mouthed, watching herself fuck on TV. With a trembling hand, she switches the channel...

and draws a trembling sigh at the sight of her daughter’s first doggy-style fucking, pressed against the glass floor.

Kay sits on the bed, watching the screen wide-eyed. Quickly she realizes that the only two channels available are either her own little fuckfest, or her daughter’s. Moreover she realizes she can’t turn the volume all the way down, but only enough so Zara’s squeals of pleasure are still softly audible. After a few moments, the scene starts over, with Zara’s increasingly drug-addled table dance. Kay - after a brief, guilty glance over at the still sleeping Zara - leans forward to watch, rapt, with her daughter’s huge-breasted dancing body reflected in her dark, hungry eyes.

Another shift, this time to Jane and Diana who are in the shower together. Diana looks stunned, eyes wide and barely lifting her hands to help as Jane soaps down the pretty Latina’s slender body, washing the layers of cum from her friend. Her own large breasts drip with soap as well, and her hands shake slightly. The camera takes in her face, which seems flushed as she bites her lip - perhaps from the heat of the shower, though the depth of her redness is surprising. The camera flows down, watching the soapy water drip down Diana’s back and hips and then sliding over to Jane’s cock, a perfect replica of her husband’s and currently throbbingly, achingly hard as she washes Diana’s body.

The scene jumps to the last remaining pair. Ginny is leaning back against the headboard, looking down at the now-sleeping Dani. The little redhead obviously cried herself to sleep, and now dozes with her head in Ginny’s lap. The blonde strokes the smaller girl’s hair gently, then shivers as Dani sighs, blowing warm breath across Ginny’s blonde curls. Ginny blushes, and shifts slightly beneath the sleeping girl.

There is a slow montage across the group again, clearly some time later. It starts with Abby and Kaitlyn, sleeping as they were last seen, as are Rhys and Kris. Ginny has drifted off, pretty blonde head lolling to one side with Dani still sleeping in her lap. Diana is also sleeping, though with a slightly pained expression on her pretty face - however, Jane is clearly having trouble finding sleep herself, and instead stares at her naked friend’s back. Her incredibly hard cock pulses softly, inches from Diana’s black curls as the Latina woman lays on her side. Then finally the scene shifts back to Kay and Zara

Kay is still staring at the screen, eyes wide with excitement. Her nipples atop her large fake breasts are obviously almost painfully hard. Her breathing is quiet but ragged. As the camera watches her for a few moments, there is a faint sound beyond Zara still moaning on the television a slight wet sound. The camera slides down to see that Kay is working two fingers in and out of her very wet pussy - verrrry slowly. It is clear that she is keeping herself intensely turned on, but not to the point of cumming - and probably has been for some time now.

The camera slides up at a clicking sound and shifts to the television. Kay is holding the remote, and has figured out how to rewind the video. With trembling fingers she flicks the video back - she seems to be fascinated by one particular moment

“I should probably warn you,” the blonde woman in the hiked up blue dress whispers to Kay’s moaning daughter, “it can have some funny permanent effects if you cum while doing things on it I’ve known the straightest girls who craved the taste of pussy afterwards the slightest whiff of it and they’d be on their knees begging for a lick one girl even from her own sister...”

Kay shudders, and rewinds it again, watching Zara reach out her tongue towards her first pussy. This time Kay gets as far as the blonde woman moaning loudly “Oh god she’s she’s a natural at this “ before moaning softly herself. She shudders, and sets the remote down with a trembling hand watching the blond erupt in her long, oooooing orgasm, then shifts and glances over her shoulder at her sleeping daughter. Zara lays on her side on the bed breathing softly, her enormous soft tits heaving slightly as one lays atop the other.

Kay stares at her for several long moments, her own breathing ragged. Then suddenly there is a wet slurping sound as Kay pulls her fingers from inside herself. They glisten wetly as she raises her hand, her juices oozing down her fingers. Slowly, hand visibly shaking, Kay slides up the bed and reaches out, holding her fingers in front of her daughter’s nose.

Zara’s reaction is almost immediate. Her nostrils flare, and she makes a small moan in her sleep as a slight smile appears on her lips. Her small mouth parts in a small, faint sigh and then her little red tongue slides out, questing for the smell in front of her.

Kay makes a small sound and then pulls her shaking hand away. Zara’s forehead furrows briefly in sleeping disappointment, and then she settles back into sleep once more.

Kay - nipples still shockingly hard - stares at her daughter, face red with arousal and possibly more while she licks her lips. Then, in a slow motion, as though fighting with herself, Kay turns herself on the bed, scoots over and lifts one tanned leg as she spreads her thighs (which glisten with shocking amount of pussy juice) again, inches from her daughter’s sleeping face.

This time Zara moans a bit louder, and her mouth instantly opens in her sleep, her tongue reaching out. Kay, gasping for breath in her taboo excitement, shifts her hips to move herself into a better angle as Zara lifts her head, questing in her sleep for the scent she suddenly craves. Suddenly her head lolls forward and her mouth plops onto Kay’s wet cunt.

Kay lets out a loud gasp and begins to pant as Zara makes a small happy moan and begins to lick, still asleep. Kay stares down, wide-eyed, as her daughter begins to wetly slurp at her cunt, and grits her teeth, clearly trying to suppress a very loud groan of pleasure - with mixed success.

Suddenly Zara whimpers and her eyes flicker open slowly - and then shoot wide in horror as she realizes what she’s doing.

“MMMMMMPPPPH!!!” she squeals in surprise into her mother’s cunt, then pulls her mouth away. Her face is completely coated with Kay’s pussy juice, her cute nostrils flaring wildly.

“M-Mommy!” she sobs, “What what are you what am I.oh god!!!”

Kay simply stares, emotions playing across her face, pinned between her guilt and her lust. She sits there, frozen, as her daughter chokes out a panting sob and - ever so slowly - begins to lean forward again.

“Please, Mommy,” Zara whimpers softly, “Don’t let me I I c-can’t”

With a sob, Zara’s mouth plunges over Kay’s wet pussy once more, and she begins to slurp, sob and moan into her mother’s cunt. Kay moans loudly, no longer bothering to suppress her loud grunts of pleasure at her daughter’s tongue between her legs. Rapidly Kay begins to gasp and shudder and grunt, her fake tits trembling as her body shakes.

Suddenly, a sound rips from Kay’s throat unlike any other sound she’s made so far during the show. It is a grunting scream of raw, unbridled pleasure, incredibly loud. Kay claws the bed with her fingernails as she cums, while Zara makes a humiliated gurgling sound. The camera tilts and shows the glistening fluid dripping from her chin down over her mother’s thighs and onto Zara’s big tits as Kay squirts into her daughter’s mouth as she cums.

Finally, after an unbelievably long time, Kay’s orgasm grinds to a shuddering halt.

“Ohhh ohhh ohhhh,” Kay gasps in a small voice, blinking with a surprised look on her face.

Zara, meanwhile, is sobbing softly but continues to lick her mother unabated, drawing small whimpers from Kay. The older woman glances down as though considering whether to stop and then, with another shudder of pleasure, instead tilts her head up to stare at her young daughter’s pussy, blinking.

Zara makes a small whimper - whether of protest or desire is difficult to say, possibly both - as Kay lifts a trembling hand and pushes Zara’s pale thighs apart. They are still sticky from her earlier adventures, and as Kay leans in, her nose wrinkles at the smell of her daughter’s sex mixed with several rounds of cum. Kay looks down her body with a suddenly guilty expression - clearly realizing that she’s just made her daughter not only lick her mother’s pussy, but that she too has several boys’ worth of cum in her that Zara is currently cleaning out with her slurping tongue.

Blushing furiously at her own hypocrisy, Kay actually spreads her own thighs slightly wider, and then moans as Zara - with a small grunting sob - shoves her tongue deeper into her mother’s wet pussy. Kay then shakily pushes her daughter’s thighs wide and reaches out with her fingers to begin to stroke Zara’s clit rather than subject herself to the messy flavor of Zara’s used cunt. Zara sobs again, and then makes a muffled moan into Kay’s pussy as her mother slips a finger inside of Zara’s pussy while Kay’s thumb massages her clit.

Abby sits bolt upright at a loud wail. The little woman blinks and looks around in confusion, clearly muddled. Finally she looks over at Kaitlyn, who is staring down at her chest and sobbing. Abby blinks away sleep as she stares at her again-dismayed roommate.

“Kaitlyn - what’s wrong now?”

“My my boobs!” the blonde screeches, “They’re they’re saggy!”

Abby sits up, rubbing her eyes, and then looks down at Kaitlyn’s largish breasts, blushing slightly as she does so. The girl’s breasts are, indeed, noticeably changed from their perfect form prior to her swelling and shrinking. Where previously, her c-cups were high and perky, they now look slightly larger and slightly drooping, with her nipples angled slightly downward.

“Huh,” Abby says in faint surprise, clearly still waking up, “I always thought they were fake.”

Kaitlyn turns and glares at her little roommate.

“They were perfect,” she spits at the smaller woman, “And now - now look at them!”

Abby’s mouth twists up in something like a sneer.

“Yes - your nice, big breasts are slightly saggy now. So sorry. Now you might have to - gasp - wear a bra to have your perky boobs!”

Kaitlyn’s face suddenly fills with fury that wipes away the smaller woman’s sneer and makes her flinch back slightly, as though only just now realizing how much the blonde’s head is wrapped around her perfect body image.

“This this is your fault,” Kaitlyn screeches, “I fucked all those guys and I’m still not like I was! You said they’d turn me back like I was!”

Abby, looking slightly frightened at Kaitlyn’s furious expression, holds up a placating hand.

“L-listen Kaitlyn - it’s not like it wasn’t going to happen someday anyway, right? And I - I had to do some pretty n-nasty things too”

Kaitlyn lets out a growl and suddenly leaps onto the smaller woman, who yelps in surprise and fear. Abby tries to twist away, but Kaitlyn quickly pins the little woman to the bed, holding her by her wrists and pinning her legs down with her own, while Abby stares up at her blonde roommate, to shocked to even struggle.

“Nasty things, huh?” Kaitlyn hisses down at the terrified little woman, swinging breasts hanging inches from her face, “Like with Gus nasty things that made you cum fifteen times?”

“I didn’t mean to and there was D-Darla”

“Oh, yeah - you only came twice while cleaning out her cunt though I suppose that was really from having your little pussy all stretched like that around your hand, wasn’t it? You know”

With a surprising swiftness Kaitlyn shifts position and turns around in one deft move, now pinning Abby’s arms beneath her legs and pulling the little brunette’s thighs apart and back. Abby recoils with a disgusted whimper as Kaitlyn’s pussy and thighs are positioned over her face, still smelling of the blonde’s gang-bang, and squirms ineffectively against the larger blonde pinning her to the bed.

“maybe it’s not just me. From all the things shoved inside you that have been making you cum like such a little slut, I’ll bet there are parts of you that are just as stretched and broken in now”

Kaitlyn grins and reaches down and then shoves two fingers into Abby’s pussy.

The tiny woman goes rigid and then screeches, struggling ineffectively against the blonde’s larger body holding her in place.

“KAITLYN!!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Abby squeals, trying desperately to pull away from her roommates fingers, sliding into her exposed cunt.

“Why Abby,” Kaitlyn says with a dark grin, ignoring her roommate’s squeals of protest as she pulls her fingers back out - glistening with wetness already - and then adds a third, “I do believe you are quite a bit looser than you must have been when we got here. Look at that - three fingers, with no problems at all”

“Stop it! Stop it you fucking slut!” whines Abby as Kaitlyn begins to slide her fingers in and out of the weakly struggling girl with a slurping sound. Kaitlyn grimaces at the epithet.

I’m the slut?!” Kaitlyn growls angrily, but then her expression shifts into a sneer, “Well - maybe I am but we know just how much you like cleaning out slut’s dirty cunts, don’t we Abby?”

And with that, Kaitlyn shifts and lowers her hips rapidly, dropping her cunt onto Abby’s shocked face. The little woman squeals again and tries desperately to twist away, tilting her head back as tears roll down her cheeks.

“No! Please Kaitlyn! Don’t OWWWWWWW!”

The camera switches back to find Kaitlyn grinning as she pinches Abby’s clit, hard.

“You’re gonna lick me, or else”

Abby lets out a high-pitched wail as Kaitlyn pinches again. Then with a grimace of disgust, turns her head and extends her tongue tentatively out. As soon as the tip of it touches Kaitlyn’s sticky pussy lips, the blonde tilts backwards, forcing her cunt down onto Abby’s mouth. The little woman sobs in muffled protest between her roommates cum-soaked thighs.

“I’ll make you a deal,” Kaitlyn says, “If you make me cum, then I won’t see if I can fit my other hand in your little asshole”

Abby makes a horrified sound and then, with another whimper of disgust, wet sounds begin to come from between Kaitlyn’s legs.

“Mmmmm that’s nice,” Kaitlyn sighs, “Now - where were we”

Kaitlyn squelches her hand around, and slips her pinky in to join the rest of her fingers in Abby’s abused cunt. The smaller woman makes a small noise that is not entirely protest this time, followed by another sob of disgust as she continues to slurp at Kaitlyn’s cum-filled cunt.

“Oh my four fingers I wonder if”

Abby begins to moan beneath her as Kaitlyn adds her thumb and begins to rock her hand back and forth at the entrance to Abby’s cunt. Abby’s moans turn to rapid grunts as Kaitlyn pushes, and twists and

Suddenly Abby screams into Kaitlyn’s pussy, as - with a wet slurp - Kaitlyn shoves her hand inside the tiny woman’s cunt. Abby’s pussy stretches around Kaitlyn’s hand, her lips twitching and sucking at her wrist as the little woman begins to cum loudly.

“Ooooo,” Kaitlyn moans, “Oh - you like that oh - oh yes right on my clit like thaaaaaTTTTT!!!”

Suddenly Kaitlyn joins the sobbing, grunting Abby in a squealing orgasm of her own, a surprised look on her face as she pumps her fist inside her roommate’s strained cunt

The scene shifts to Jane’s room, where she lies on the bed, either still awake or awake again. Jane continues to stare at Diana’s back with a pained expression on her face. The camera pans down to find that Diana has snuggled back against Jane at some point during the night such that Jane’s still-hard cock is resting between the globes of Diana’s ample ass, nestled gently between the outer folds of Diana’s pussy from behind. Jane trembles with half-suppressed desire, and her cock twitches between Diana’s pussy lips.

Diana makes a small happy-sounding “mmmmmm” and shifts backwards in her sleep. Jane lets out a small whimper as the tip of her new cock slides just barely inside her friend’s increasingly damp cunt, and closes her eyes with a pained/pleasured expression taking a shuddering breath through her mouth. A trickle of wetness dribbles down her own pale thighs from behind her cock as she quite obviously fights the urge to press forward

“Ohhh Dan “ sighs Diana.

Jane jerks as though slapped, and sudden anger flashes across the redhead’s face. Suddenly, all the images and anger over Diana and Dan in the last couple of days come rushing back into her head.

And then with a small growl, Jane thrusts.

Jane moans loudly, her surprise obvious on her face at the sudden sensation of her new cock inside her friend’s warm, wet pussy. Diana moans loudly as well - and wakes up in the middle of it, eyes going wide.

“Jane! Wh-what are you ohhhhh”

“Oh my god,” groans Jane, “ohhhh ffffuck! I can see why boys like their cocks so much. This feels soooo good inside a wet pussy!”

Diana moans in surprised pleasure as Jane pulls back and thrusts inside her again with a grunt.

“S-stop!” moans Diana, somewhat unconvincingly.

“What,” says Jane in a harsh voice, “My cock isn’t good enough for you? You only like it if it’s attached to my husband, is that it?”

Jane lets out another whimper as Jane thrusts again.

“J-Jane! Please I’m s-sorry I d-didn’t mean to”

“Shut up,” snarls Jane, “Just shut up. All these years, and you’re just a dirty little slut, aren’t you?”

Diana gasps and shakes her head, starting to pull away.

“N-no! Stop it! Jane I - OWW!”

Suddenly, Jane reaches up and wraps her hand in Diana’s long black hair, jerking her friend’s head back painfully. Shocked tears well in Diana’s eyes and she reaches back to try to push away Jane’s hand, which results in another painful yank and her hands fall away.

“Please,” sobs Diana, “Jane please!”

Grinning madly now, lust and anger burning intensely in her eyes, the redhead rolls them both over, using her grip on Diana’s hair to force her onto her front with her ass up in the air, and Jane’s cock still in her pussy. Jane pulls Diana backwards as she thrusts deeper inside her from behind, eliciting a moan of mixed pain and pleasure from the trembling Latina. Jane leans forward, her large pale breasts resting on her friend’s dark back, and hisses into the sobbing Diana’s ear:

“Say it”

“Owww wh-what?”

“Say what you are”

“N-noooo,” moans Diana, “Please Jane”

Diana yelps again in pain as Jane wraps her hand tighter and gives a little jerk, pulling her friend’s head back further.

“Say it! After all those cocks you sucked, you know what you are! You said it for him, you say it for me!”

Diana sobs loudly, and then:

“I’m I’m a s-slut”

Jane gasps in surprise at something, and then her eyes burn brighter.

“More,” she breathes.

“I’m I’m a dirty little fuck toy,” Diana moans, and then shudders, “I’m I’m a c-cumslut a cheap whore”

“Ohhhh god,” Jane moans, “You do like that, don’t you?! I can feel your dirty whore pussy - ohhhh - throb on my cock when you say that”

Diana just lets out a sob, squirming beneath Jane. The redhead glances down and shivers slightly, then leans in again.

“Beg me for it,” the redhead hisses. Diana sobs, and then in a small voice says:

“P-please f-fuck me OW!”

“That wasn’t very good really beg me”

“P-please,” Diana sobs, “Please fuck my dirty whore cunt! Please fill my slutty wet pussy with your cum! Please - ungh!”

Jane, face mad with lust, pulls back again and thrusts inside her friend, still gripping her hair like reins. She begins to thrust harder and faster into the sobbing Diana, who seems to have passed some threshold and is babbling and sobbing as she is fucked by the cock of her best friend. Jane is dripping copiously down her own thighs and onto Diana’s legs as well as she pounds into her.

“Oh god UNGH! Fuck my whore pussy with your UNGH cock! I want to UNGHHHH! feel your hot cum inside AAHHH my sluttyyyYYYY WET AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Suddenly Diana begins to shriek in orgasm thrusting back against Jane who lets out a loud grunt of her own and clearly is cumming hard inside the darker skinned woman. Diana’s orgasm seems to explode even more as her shrieks rise in pitch along with the jets of warm cum spraying into her belly.

After what seems to be an eternity of blended feminine squeals and grunts and wet noises, the two women collapse forward, gasping for breath. Diana shakes and shudders, and then begins to cry softly in exhausted humiliation. Jane blinks in confused emotions of her own, and then grins dazedly, eyes burning with an almost demented lust, her huge tits pressed into her friend’s back. Jane reaches back behind herself, and slides her fingers between her the lips of her own pussy, which is continuing to drip down her slick cock onto Diana’s pussy. She leans forward, hand still wrapped in Diana’s long black hair, and whispers.

“You know for such a fucking slut you haven’t actually had to lick a pussy yet, have you?”

Diana’s eyes widen with horror and she makes a sobbing squeal...

Soft light fills the next room, and it is clear that it is now early morning. The camera pans over to the bed to find Ginny and Dani lying on their big bed, the little blonde and the even littler redhead tangled adorably with each other - their slender arms and legs wrapped around, between, and over each others.

Ginny is lying awake - clearly having recently woken up - and looks down at the redhead who used to be her much larger, and very married, male friend. She seems to be struggling with herself for a moment and then closes her eyes and draws a small breath. With clear intention of letting the exhausted new little woman sleep, she starts to try to gently untangle herself, lifting her foot and her knee, pressed between Dani’s legs

The little redhead moans as Ginny’s knee presses into her crotch, and her little ass makes a brief humping motion.

Ginny freezes, staring at Dani’s little ass for a moment. Once again, she seems to be wrestling with some internal thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.