Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 3

Sex Story: Episode 3 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

The scene fades in on one of the bedroom doors, which opens after a long moment, showing the pretty little Ginny. The blonde still looks haunted by everything that has happened to her today. She walks into her room, seemingly in a slight daze, and then stops. Blinking, she looks around, then down at herself, then over to the side of the bed and floor where Jon had slept - now innocently empty.

She draws a shuddering breath and then another and then chokes. She stumbles one more step forward before falling to her knees and sobbing out her humiliation and horror in long, pitiful cries.

The camera mercilessly cuts to another room, and another sobbing girl - in this case Jane, who is gritting her teeth, clearly trying to stop herself even as tears roll down her pale cheeks. Dan follows behind her, a plaintive look on his face.

“Honey, please,” Dan says, hands outstretched, “I’m so sorry - you saw! I tried to pick you, I”

Jane whirls on him as the door closes and slaps him, hard, the sound shockingly loud. Both of them stand, stunned, as Dan’s face slowly turns red in the shape of her hand. Jane recovers first, though, fighting down hiccuping sobs to snarl at her husband, raising a hand to his obviously stinging cheek.

“F-fuck you! Don’t try to t-tell me that you didn’t want her! I saw how you made her cum I saw the look on your face while you fucked her you’ve never looked at me like that! Tell me you didn’t! Tell me you haven’t been fantasizing about her all these years!”

Dan looks at his wife and swallows then looks down in shame, answer enough. Jane lets out another sob.

“And I oh god I that woman made me I can still taste her in my mouth”

The camera catches Dan’s cock twitch at that, even as his blush deepens. Thankfully, Jane doesn’t notice, instead looking down at herself and letting out a low wail.

“And now oh god I’m a freak! I’ve got I’ve got a I’ve got your...”

Jane can’t even bring herself to say the word describing what now dangles between her legs, nuzzling gently against her pussy lips in its half-hard state. Instead, she sits down on the bed and begins to cry pitifully.

Dan lifts a hand to try to comfort his wife but then drops it to his side, closing his eyes as though if he concentrates hard enough, he can take back the last 24 hours.

Another cut, to Kay helping her slender little daughter stumble into their room and fall to a sitting position on their bed. It’s clear that the petite teen is having trouble learning to balance right with the massive new breasts that hang down in front of her - dangling almost to her bellybutton. Though they must be about as large as Jane’s, they look much bigger on the shorter, skinnier teen. The fact that they are natural seems, if anything, to make it worse as - unlike Kay’s permanently perky fake breasts - these bounce and sway and jiggle heavily, especially without a bra to contain them.

“Oh god,” Zara moans, “Mommy look at my boobs!”

“I saw them the first ten times you said that,” Kay mutters in a not-too-sympathetic tone, but Zara whimpers on, not noticing.

“I mean I wanted bigger boobs, but not these! Not like this! I can’t”

“Oh, stop whining!”

Zara looks up as her mother snaps at her, and finds Kay looking at her completely without sympathy.

“Do you know how much I paid for these?” The older woman points at her own enlarged mammaries, jutting out proudly, “And you just got even better ones for free!”

Zara stares at her mother for a moment more, and then stammers out:

“B-But mine are too big! And they’re heavy! And OW!!”

Zara’s eyes fly wide open in shock as Kay suddenly grabs her daughter’s large nipples with a growl. Zara lets out a whine of pain as her mother lifts her enormous boobs by her nipples, gasping and wriggling to try to follow the pinching and pulling fingers.

“So. What.” Her mother hisses at her, “OK, so now you’ve got big E or maybe even F-cups. When we get out of here, we go get you breast reduction surgery. And do you know what you’ve got? Perfect, natural D-cups. Do you have any idea what I would give for”

Kay stops, and seems to suddenly realize what she’s doing as Zara twists and sobs beneath her. She lets go of her daughters nipples in shock - which draws another yelp of pain as blood rushes back in. Zara falls away from her onto the bed, huge breasts tumbling over each other as the girl falls on her side sobbing. Kay looks down at her hands in surprise, and then her expression softens.

“Oh god Zara, honey I’m sorry. I”

She reaches out to her naked daughter, who pulls away, crying, and curls up into a fetal ball, knees tucked up into the bottoms of her new breasts. Kay looks like she wants to try again, and then sits down on the end of the bed and sighs.

The camera cuts to Edward and Diana, sitting quietly on the bed, both of their heads held down in shame. After a few moments, Edward clears his throat.

“He was good at that, huh?”

Diana looks up, pained. She opens her mouth to say something, but then just bites her lip and nods.

“I’m sorry that I never really”

“Oh god, Edward,” she chokes out a sob, “I know you don’t like doing that I wouldn’t ask you to”

“But did you have to let him fuck you?”

Diana stops, and again tries to say something. Edward lifts his eyes to hers adjusting his glasses.

“I know I had sex with that other girl too, but did you have to cum?”

Emotions flicker across Diana’s face, tears welling in her eyes, as they stare at each other in silence again.

A loud giggle suddenly breaks the silence, and we are in Rhys’ and Kris’ room. The larger girl has clambered on top of her visibly embarrassed boyfriend, holding him down with her weight while he struggles weakly. His enormous, bizarre tits hang down on either side of his otherwise male chest, with Rhys’ knees tucked under the huge jiggling boobs.

“Rhys,” Kris groans, “Wait, we shouldn’t! I mean - I feel weird enough, and what if I need to be ready for the next challenge, I ohh.”

Kris’ protests are cut off as Rhys reaches behind herself and strokes his already-hard cock, pressing the tip of it up against her own already-very-wet pussy, but not quite inside.

“Sorry, lover,” she says with burning eyes, “those sweet tits of yours are getting me sooooo hot. I wanna watch ‘em bounce while I fuck you”

And with that, she plunges her pussy wetly down on Kris’ cock, eliciting another, louder moan. As she begins to bounce her heavy body up and down on his cock, she reaches down and pulls on his engorged nipples, eliciting a mixed moan of pain and pleasure from the pinned and humiliated Kris.

“Oh god, I’m faaaaaaat!”

In yet another room, the newly chubby Kaitlyn is sitting on the bed, holding up her own huge tits and looking down at them as she wails, loudly. Little Abby looks over at her suddenly BBW roommate, and shakes her head, then speaks, trying to get her attention.

“Listen, Kaitlyn, I think I know how we should”

“Oh my god that fucking bitch! She did this to me on purpose! She made me lick her nasty cunt and then made me turn into a fatty just like her!”

“Kaitlyn, would you just”

“My life is ruined! Oh god! I can never go back to school! I’m a whale! I...”

“GOD DAMMIT KAITLYN, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME!”

Kaitlyn is so stunned at her mousy little roommate’s fist-clenched scream of anger that she does, in fact, shut up, staring at Abby in shock. Her smaller - much smaller, now - roommate looks surprised for a moment at her own explosion, then clears her throat.

“Anyway. What I was trying to say was, I’ve been thinking about it, and I think the only thing we can do is we’ve got to win. Every challenge.”

Kaitlyn stares at her.

“Really - whatever they ask us to do, no matter how bad we have to try to do it. As long as one of us wins, we can keep changing the other one back. Probably. Right?”

Kaitlyn blinks at her, then reaches up and wipes tears from her cheeks, still looking shocked at her smaller roommate’s sudden assertiveness.

“You you mean I can not be fat?”

Abby rolls her eyes.

“Yes. Weren’t you listening?”

“I mean sort of.”

Abby closes her eyes and sighs, as though counting to ten in her head to keep from yelling at the chubby blonde girl. She lets out her breath, and then explains slowly.

“Whoever wins the next challenge gets to change back. And I’m pretty sure that’s true for all the challenges. So we’ve just got to win them. All of them.”

Kaitlyn looks as though she’s going to say something, but then both girls look over at the television mounted on the wall as it flickers to life.

And fills with the grinning face of the Proprietor.

“Everyone has had a little rest, I hope? Excellent. Now, it’s time to get ready for today’s Main Event.

“If you check your closets, each of you will find a wonderful selection of attire for you to choose from. For those of you who lost our last challenge, you will find items suited to your new look. You have one hour to clean up, and get ready for an evening of clubbing at some of our most exclusive facilities around the world.”

Rhys - lying with her big body splayed across her bed, her legs spread to show the cum dripping out of her from the exhausted Kris lying next to her, both of their large breasts heaving - frowns at the TV and then glances out the window at the noonday sun.

“Around the world?” she mutters.

The Proprietor continues onscreen.

“One small bit of advice - I suggest you consider which outfits will make you the most appealing, and choose appropriately.”

With that, he grins, and his picture fades from the TV, his wide smile lingering for just a moment longer in Cheshire Cat fashion.

Dan cocks his head at the TV, and then glances over at the currently closed closet with a skeptical look. He glances at Jane, still sitting with her head in her hands. His eyes flick briefly down to the half-hard cock nestled between her legs and the drying cum on her thighs, and he looks away with an expression of guilty disgust.

“Well,” he says, clearing his throat, “we should probably -”

“As for you, Dan”

His head snaps up to the screen, where the Proprietor has suddenly appeared again. He blinks.

“M-me?”

“What?” Jane says, looking up for the first time in a while, with a miserable expression on her face.

“As the winner of our last round, you will, of course, get to have an advantage.”

Dan looks at the screen.

“What sort of advantage?”

Jane gives her husband a very strange look, and then looks over at the screen as well.

“Dan who are you talking to?”

Looking over at her in surprise, Dan points at the screen.

“The that guy the Proprietor. He’s talking about wait, what do you mean?”

Jane’s expression takes on a clear ‘you’re crazy’ expression.

“There’s no one on the screen, Dan. It’s off.”

Dan looks at her, then back to the Proprietor, smiling his thin smile.

“If I may continue?”

Dan glances between them for a moment, then makes an almost imperceptible nod. Jane stands - shifting uncomfortably for a moment at the strange sensation between her legs - and then walks over to the closet, glancing back with alarm at her husband.

“If you look on your bedside table, you will find a mint,” the Proprietor states. Dan looks over, and - sure enough - there is a small white mint. He reaches for it, thinks better of it, and then glances back at the screen.

“That mint, if and when you choose to use it, will change you - you will become your ideal fantasy self, changing to become whatever perfect image you have of yourself in your mind’s eye.”

The Proprietor starts to fade.

“You can choose when, and even if, you wish to use it. However, if you do it may provide you a significant advantage in tonight’s Main Event.”

“Oh my god,” Jane moans loudly, looking at the clothes in the closet with a horrified expression, “You’ve got to be kidding me!”

Dan glances at her and then back at the TV - the Proprietor had been saying one last thing as he faded, but Dan missed it in Jane’s outburst. He sighs, glances at the mint, and then stands up to look over his wife’s shoulder, slouching in dismay as she pulls away from him noticeably.

“I can’t wear this stuff,” Zara whines in a strident voice, staring into the closet.

“Oh, come on,” Kay says, rolling her eyes and shaking her head, “it’s not like anyone you know is going to see you!”

Zara looks at her mother with a horrified expression.

“Mommy are you saying you - you want me to dress like that?”

A brief fire flickers in Kay’s eyes, quickly stifled into a swallow and a slightly embarrassed look, which turns into a stern expression.

“Normally, of course not. But now’s the time to dress sexy, I guess. Here, let’s take a look at how some of these fit those new toys of yours.”

Rhys giggles, eyes wide, and turns, pointing into the closet. Kris’ eyes widen behind his glasses, and he shakes his head.

“No - no way. Honey, you’ve got to be no.”

Rhys’ grin turns feral.

“Oh, I’m thinking yes.”

Diana is shaking her head, blinking away tears, as she rapidly slides through the clothes in her closet.

“They can’t all be I can’t wear these!”

Edward looks at her with a scowl.

“Why not? At least they’re accurate.”

His wife turns to look at him with shocked hurt in her expression, and his face immediately falls.

“Oh god I’m sorry, Diana,” he says, “I I didn’t mean that. I’m just”

Suddenly, a bit of the old Diana appears, as her face hardens. She turns away from her husband, scowling. Edward lifts a hand to her, and then stops, looking miserably at his feet. She turns back to the closet and yanks out a shirt, looking at it with burning eyes, then holds it up to her husband.

“I’ll wear this one then. Is that what you want? That’s what I am, right?”

Edward looks at it and blanches.

“Diana, I don’t think you want to”

With a growl, she ignores him and lifts the shirt over her head, her small breasts rising perkily as she slides it over her arms.

“Wait,” Ginny says as the shot switches suddenly to her, digging through the clothes, “How come there aren’t any”

The shot changes again before she can finish her question. Abby is standing with her hands on her narrow hips, staring at the miserable-looking Kaitlyn.

“Yes, you should.”

Kaitlyn just shakes her head.

“Listen, you’ve worn much worse things going out on the weekends anyway! So what’s wrong with you!?”

Kaitlyn sniffles.

“But look at me! Who would want this?”

Abby rolls her eyes again, something she’s clearly getting used to.

“You’d be surprised. Besides - unless you want to be like that forever, you’d better win this.”

“But we don’t even know what we have to do!”

Abby makes a small, bitter laugh.

“No, but I’ve got a pretty good guess. And you’re going to want to wear that outfit. So put it on.”

The scene fades out, and then back in on a large round room that we haven’t yet seen. There is a circular marble floor, and other than a central arch seemingly leading back into the rest of the villa, the room is just a simple curve of blank wall, entirely empty. In the center stands the Proprietor, arms crossed. The camera pans back to the archway, and - after a moment - the line of contestants that slowly enters the room, many looking even more uncomfortable than they did when they were naked.

First into the room are Kay and Zara. Kay actually has a smirk on her face, seemingly somewhat enjoying her choice of attire. Zara, however, looks incredibly uncomfortable, and is also having some difficulty with her balance, particularly with the semi-high heels she is wearing - and clearly inexperienced with. Zara wobbles in and with the top she is wearing, more than just her legs are wobbling.

The two of them are dressed almost identically, with black leather micro-skirts that only barely come down over their hips. In fact, the skirts are so short that when Zara slips, hers hikes up a thigh to show the soft black fur of her pussy briefly before she yanks it down - somehow, even after what she’s been through in the show so far, she manages to blush furiously, blinking back tears. The skirts and the heels show off both of the women’s legs to great effect - Kay with her tanned, toned thighs Zara’s pale and slender legs beneath her tiny hips.

It is the shirts that really stand out, however.

Bright, stretchy white shirts are stretched over the breasts of the two women. In Kay’s case, her large fake breasts are nicely outlined and poking out in front of her - her hard nipples visible in the thin fabric, as she is clearly without a bra as well. For poor Zara her massive new tits stretch the fabric like balloons, pulling it so thin that her newly enlarged nipples are not only visible bumps, but actually form dark red spots beneath the white fabric, leaving little to the imagination. Her bra-less tits jiggle and wobble inside the shirt, much more than her mother’s enhanced breasts, showing exactly how natural - if impossible - Zara’s huge boobs actually are. They are so large that while Kay’s shirt comes down to just over her skirt, Zara’s is pulled up and under her monster tits, leaving her belly-button exposed.

The final touch is the lettering - which reads “Slut” on Kay’s shirt, in bright red lipstick-like letters, the word curving and swooping over Kay’s large mounds and “Slut in Training” on Zara’s, though one has to work to make it out as the words sink beneath her massive cleavage.

While Zara stops, looking miserable and embarrassed, Kay turns to watch their competitors enter. Her grin falters a bit as she takes in the rest of them and realizes that Zara and Kay’s outfits are actually somewhat restrained in comparison to some.

First to follow is Jane, who is biting her lip, though her outfit is at least slightly more conservative than the mother/daughter pair. It is also pink. Pink mini-skirt (at mid-thigh, long by comparison to Kay’s and Zara’s), pink heels, pink t-shirt with sparkly pink letters spelling “Toy” in a bright, bubbly font. Jane’s large, slightly saggy breasts are held up by what appears to be a pushup bra beneath, leaving her nipples quite clearly outlined in the fabric as well.

From the look of misery and disgust, it is fairly clear that Jane doesn’t like pink. Nor does she like that she’s dressed like a teenage rave slut.

Dan follows her in, dressed in a surprisingly normal-looking, if somewhat out of character, set of black leather pants and dark, stylish shirt. However, his expression is if anything, more miserable than his wife’s.

Ginny is next, looking mortified at what she found in her closet. In the outfit she is wearing, her cute blond curls and pretty angelic face make her look well, like the schoolgirl she is dressed as. Her feet are clad in cute buckled shoes, and her gorgeous legs are shrouded in white stockings up to just above her knees. From there, it is a couple of inches to the very short plaid skirt - slightly shorter than Jane’s - showing enough of Ginny’s thighs to give an idea of exactly how nice her legs are. Her white button-down shirt is too short, too small, and missing some buttons - the overall effect of which is to show her little belly, and to emphasize her tiny breasts, making her look even younger.

It is clear that Ginny - who tries so hard so hard to overcome her childish looks - is not pleased at her outfit choice. One can only wonder what her other options were.

Next in are Abby and Kaitlyn both dressed with clear purpose in mind. Abby, in spite of her assuredness in their room, looks much less certain of herself now, blushing as she steps into the room. Her top - if it can be called that - is a barely half t-shirt, hanging just over her perky little breasts with very visible hard little nipples tenting the fabric. The shirt hangs loosely over her small breasts, giving tantalizing views of their undersides as she moves, and reads “Spinner” in bright red letters on both the front and the back. The shorts covering her hips and the top of her thighs leave little to the imagination, clearly outlining the folds of her pussy in the tight crotch, and she is wearing shockingly high, clear platform heels - which she is clearly almost as uncomfortable in as Zara. The pigtails she wears her hair in complete the picture quite nicely.

Kaitlyn is wearing in the very loosest terms, it could be called a dress. But the thin, tight t-shirt-like fabric is stretched tightly over her newly chubby body, outlining her large, jiggling breasts, her protruding belly, and her much wider ass which is about as far down as the “dress” goes, just barely as far as the micro-skirts on Kay and Zara. Her thick thighs continue down - her legs still surprisingly attractive even with their layers of fat - to where her feet are perched in high red heels.

The dress could almost be considered restrained - aside from the incredibly short length and the tightness showing of every curve as well as her thick nipples and the bright pink text on it. On the front, it reads “EASY FAT CHICK” in playful letters - on the back, over the curve of Kaitlyn’s now-large ass, it reads “Lift here for easy access” with an arrow pointing down between Kaitlyn’s ass-cheeks.

Diana and Edward follow, with Diana’s still-smoldering fury slipping slightly as she suddenly realizes exactly what she decided to put on in her anger from the looks of the other contestants. She glances at Dan to see him staring at her with his mouth open, and catches Kay’s smirk, and then looks away embarrassed. She glances down at herself, plucks gently at her top as though wishing she could undo her choice, and then lets her hand fall to her side, trembling.

Diana is dressed there’s no better way to describe it other than “tramp”. On her feet are high black stiletto heels, making her coffee-colored legs look incredibly sexy. Stretched over her wide hips is another incredibly short skirt - in this case a ragged, torn jean skirt that looks well-used. Rips up the sides go almost up to her hips, making it even more flimsy. Up top, she wears an incredibly tight yellow half tube-top, leaving her belly fully exposed, and again ragged along the bottom making her look cheap. In bright red script, across her small, perfectly outlined breasts - stretching the fabric so that every bump on her areolae are visible - is written the words “Cum Dumpster”.

Diana shifts uncomfortably, particularly when she sees Jane staring at her with something between shock and disgust.

Edward is dressed much like Dan - relatively restrained shirt and vinyl pants except for the fact that his pants are tight enough that it is quite clear that he “dresses left”. A sausage-sized bulge runs down his left thigh, making his most prominent feature quite apparent.

And finally, bringing up the rear, are Rhys and Kris. Rhys has a bright grin on her face, once again clearly enjoying herself where others are so humiliated. The large girl is dressed in a tight, all-leather goth dress. Her big boobs are pushed up by the tight leather cups, only barely kept in by the laces pulled tight down the middle of the dress over her belly. Her skirt is actually longer than most, down to mid-thigh, and her feet are encased in high, stilettoed leather boots.

Kris, on the other hand

Rhys is pulling the deeply humiliated-looking Kris along on a leash attached to a collar at his throat. Poor Kris is dressed almost entirely like a girl. He stumbles along in feminine platform heels at Rhys’ tugging, clearly completely unused to even the idea of wearing such things. His very normal-looking male legs extend out beneath a black leather skirt - short enough that occasionally as he stumbles, the tip of his cock dangles down past the bottom. His top is equally startling - it is black and almost entirely see-through. With his skinny, relatively lightly haired body, his upper body looks surprisingly feminine particularly with his huge breasts straining the see-through fabric. His nipples are actually covered, with black tape in two little x’s over them - an exercise in restraint that simply draws more attention to the shockingly humiliating ensemble.

The makeup Rhys has clearly applied to his face - bright red lipstick, too-thick eyeshadow, and more - along with the high pony tail she’s put his hair in (there can be no question all of this is Rhys’ doing from her cat-who-ate-the-canary smile) is simply the final touch on an over-the top humiliation of her poor boyfriend.

The rest of the group stares at the couple even through their own discomfort and other emotions. Kris blinks owlishly behind his glasses, as though he can’t quite figure out how he let this happen to him.

The camera swings back to the Proprietor, who smiles thinly.

“Some interesting choices from your clothing choices - I will admit some surprise at some of your selections. But more about that in a moment.

“Now then, up until this point, much of the show has been about your pleasure - whether you’ve wanted it or not. However, the Fantasy Frenzy empire is really about sharing pleasure - in fact, in the end, that is the primary purpose of all Fantasy Frenzy employees which all of you are, at least until the completion of the show.”

There are several choked mutters of horror and protest at this assertion, but the camera doesn’t pan to show who they are from.

“So, as I mentioned previously, you will be visiting a number of our clubs around the world, arrayed in your quite varied selection of attire. The particular clubs you visit will, to some degree, be determined by your clothing selections. Now of course, the fact that these clubs are owned by Fantasy Frenzy enterprises is known only to its members. As we are releasing you into the wild, there are of course a number of rules. First, do not attempt to leave your club. Second, we would appreciate it if you did not make any attempt to reveal our existence to the more common visitors - this means no discussion of the show or the like as well. As you might imagine, breaking the rules would be ill-advised. Any questions?”

This is met with silence, the group being familiar with the dangers of breaking the rules by this point.

“Excellent. Now then, the Main Event. For this challenge, over the next four hours you are tasked with pleasuring to completion as many of the club attendees as you can.”

There is a pause as this sinks in and the contestants interpret his words, followed by an explosion of babble. It ranges from moaned protests from Jane, Diana, and others, to a giggle from both Rhys and Kay. As quickly as it started, it dies out at a raised hand from the Proprietor.

“How you choose to achieve this is entirely up to you. Quite simply put, the person who satisfies the most customers of the club wins the challenge. The person who satisfies the least, loses. The winner will be able to reverse the physical changes to either themselves or any of the other contestants OR they can choose to rescue the loser of this challenge from their fate, consigning the next-lowest contestant to the loser’s fate. Which, in this case, means becoming the permanent property of the Fantasy Frenzy barring their partner winning the show, of course.”

He pauses for a moment at a choked sob from at least one of the contestants, then continues.

“Your clothing selections will likely aid you in your challenge. In particular, you may find that with the attire you have selected comes a mindset particularly appropriate for each of your chosen venues.

“And now,” he continues, ignoring the half-muttered queries at that enigmatic statement, “let the challenge commence!”

He throws his hand out, and the contestants all stare at him in confusion, shifting uncomfortably. After a moment, he scowls, and then turns to look at the camera. He clears his throat, and then looks back at the contestants.

“My apologies. There are still a few small bugs to work out in the”

Suddenly, all the contestants disappear.

The Proprietor’s lips thin in an annoyed line, and he turns to the camera with a raised eyebrow.


The transition from the quiet villa to cacophony is shocking. One moment the camera is lingering on the group in the round room, the next it is on the face of a stunned Dan, looking around wildly in the midst of a dark, glittering nightclub with the thumping base of house music filling the air. He shakes his head in confusion and disorientation and stumbles forward into the packed house.

After a few moments, he makes his way to the bar, leaning against it to get his bearings. He is scanning the room, clearly looking for Jane or anyone he recognizes, without success.

“Can I get you a drink?”

He turns at a thickly accented voice over the din, to find himself staring at a tall, striking black-haired woman behind the bar. He starts to nod, and then looks down, remembering what he’s wearing - and the lack of pockets or anything he might use to pay for said drink. He lets out a deep sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.