Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 2

Sex Story: Episode 2 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

The episode dives straight into the flashing intro, the same as for Episode 1 - brief flashes of all the contestants, ending on an expanding shot of the gorgeous villa that is the home for this episode. As the final notes of the opening theme fade, the image fades in on a shot of the rising sun over the ocean - strikingly beautiful colors rippling across the sky. Then the camera pans down to find the Proprietor - still in his ever-immaculate suit - resting on a beach chair, watching the sunrise. He turns to the camera and smiles.

“Good morning, and welcome to Episode 2 of Frenzied Fantasies. Our first episode was certainly an eventful one...”

The screen cuts, and begins showing a montage of the previous episode’s events. Nolan’s transformation into a statue. The frantic disrobing of the contestants. Brief shots of each of the contestants as they cum in the Main Event challenge - including the small Zara’s squirting all over herself, little Abby’s shaking orgasm with a finger in her ass, and Diana’s screaming orgasm as Dan’s cum splatters across her face. Then the revelation of Tracy’s cheating, closing on her squealing orgasm riding her brother’s statue.

The screen cuts back and the Proprietor is strolling across the grounds towards the front door.

“Eventful indeed.”

He pauses, and the camera pans back to find two men wheeling a trolley down the driveway. Laying on the trolley is the petrified Nolan, laying on his back ... with the tiny Tracy humping his large, stone cock - whether still or yet again is difficult to determine. The tiny naked girl, with her nearly flat breasts though incredibly hard nipples showing her arousal, bounces up and down, a sheen of sweat over her slim little body. She looks up at the Proprietor as they are wheeled by, and lets out a sobbing moan.

“Please,” she whines, “I - I can’t stop...”

And indeed, she doesn’t, even as she is wheeled on by the Proprietor - who pats her head as she grunts in what is obviously the beginnings of another orgasm - and then carried offscreen.

“Well, with two contestants unexpectedly eliminated, that winnows down our field of contestants to a mere twelve. Shall we see what they have been up to since last night?”

The shot shifts to one of the bedrooms in the villa, as the Proprietor’s voice speaks over the scene.

“Of course, our guests are unaware of a few more of the elements of their stay here ... though they will discover them soon.”

The door to the room opens, and Diana and Edward walk in. It is quickly apparent that this video is from the prior evening, as in addition to Diana’s red-rimmed eyes which make it clear she’s been crying, her face still has a sheen from where Dan’s cum sprayed her a short time earlier. Edward follows her into the room, looking equal parts dejected and concerned.

Interestingly - neither of them seem aware of a camera observing them. Sniffling, Diana quickly walks into the bathroom and begins to quickly wipe her sticky face and chest off with a wet washcloth. Angrily she brushes tears away from her eyes every few seconds, before finally turning and stalking back into their bedroom. As she walks into the room, Edward grabs her arm, turning her towards him. Her face is a mask of misery and anger, until he pulls her into a tight embrace (showing himself to be almost the same height as the short girl).

Diana seems to fight herself for a moment ... and then bursts into tears, with long, wracking sobs shaking her body.

“Oh god ... I can’t ... I can’t believe I did that ... oh god ... and with Dan of all people!”

Edward holds his sobbing wife tightly, stroking her dark hair.

“Shhh ... I know...”

Her sobs slowly begin to soften into gentle crying and sniffles, when Edward looks up past her into their room, seemingly noticing it for the first time. His brow furrows in confusion.

“Hey...” he says, looking disturbed.

The camera cuts to Abby and Kaitlyn, standing naked in their own room, and turning around with distressed looks. The tiny Abby’s head barely comes up to the bottom of Kaitlyn’s large breasts.

“ ... where’s our stuff!?” Abby says, in a panic.

The camera pans back, to show what is, indeed, a completely empty room, except for the bed in the center, and the small bedside tables. The bed has only pillows - no sheets or blankets.

“And the couch?” Kaitlyn murmurs.

The camera cuts again, to Rhys and Kristopher. The large girl is bouncing on the bed on her knees and giggling, her large breasts bouncing and her body jiggling as she does so.

“Naked week!” she says with another giggle, “Fun!”

Kristopher looks over at her with a smirk and a small shake of his head, watching his girlfriend’s ample body ripple in her bouncing (his cock gives a small acknowledging twitch), and then steps over to the bedside table.

“What’s this?” he says, picking up a small card.

Another jump, and the card is in a slender female hand, as she reads it out loud.

“In the spirit of this competition, you will retain only the essentials in your room - you will find your bed and your toiletries remain. We strongly recommend that you choose to sleep in the bed. Dinner will arrive shortly.”

The camera pans back to show Ginny’s pretty face, and she turns to look at Jon with a small shrug.

“Well, I hope you don’t mind being naked with me in here for the rest of all of this?”

Jon smiles a sickly smile in return.

Another camera shift, and it is clearly later in the evening. The camera pans over the picked over remains of what was obviously a quite nice dinner, and then pans back to show Jane and Dan, obviously arguing. Or rather, Dan is arguing and Jane is sitting quietly, looking miserable and angry.

“Honey, talk to me! I didn’t really mean to ... I mean ... obviously I - I didn’t have a choice!”

Jane’s head snaps up, her red hair back in a pony tail and her eyes red from crying.

“Didn’t have a choice,” she spits, furious, “Didn’t have a choice other than to jerk off onto my best friend’s face?!”

Dan holds his hands up.

“Well, I mean - you heard her! She was begging me to help her...”

“And what about me?” Jane said, choking back a sob, “While you were having your little dirty fantasy over there, I lost! I ... who knows what could have happened to me if that other little woman hadn’t been disqualified!”

Jane swallows to fight back what is obviously about to be a rush of sobs, and looks up at her husband, miserable.

“You ... you’ve always had a thing for Diana, haven’t you? You wanted her, but you ended up with me.”

“What? No!” Dan says, looking shocked, “I ... I love you, honey! How can you even...”

Jane does begin to cry then, and Dan crawls onto the bed to put his arms around her. Her anger seemingly exhausted - for the moment at least - she leans into him and her body heaves with sobs, her large breasts swinging gently between them.

The camera cuts, and it is nighttime now. Soft light shines into the room from both the bright moon outside, though amazingly as the camera pans across the room, it lightens to a soft but quite clear image - not night vision, but some dreamy color-enhanced image in the darkness. As the camera pans over to the bed, we find that we are in Kay and Zara’s room.

The tiny little teen’s naked body is cuddled up against that of her mother, the gentle curve of her tight little ass the only risqué part of her that is currently visible. It is clear the pretty young girl was crying from her wet cheeks, though she is sleeping now, her white back rising and falling gently as she breathes.

Her mother, on the other hand, is wide awake, with a strange expression on her face. She looks down at her sleeping daughter, and bites her lip, as though uncomfortable. As the camera pans down her lovely tanned body - taking in her too-firm fake breasts while she lies on her back, her daughter’s arm tucked underneath them - it is readily apparent that Kay is more than a little turned on. Her dark nipples are crinkled to obvious hardness, poking up proudly. The camera pans down her legs, which are parted slightly, to get a nice look at the older woman’s pussy ... which is quite obviously wet.

Kay’s hand slides down to stroke the inside of her thigh, and the camera pulls back to watch the conflicting emotions play over the woman’s face. She looks down at her daughter’s sleeping body once more, and then swallows hard ... and pulls her hand away from herself. Kay squeezes her eyes shut, and with a guilty expression still on her face, clearly tries to find sleep, as evasive as it may be.

Another room, and another wide awake contestant. In this case, Jon. The heavy man is lying on his side on the bed, staring at the lovely white backside of the small Ginny apprehensively. It is clear that the small woman has, in her slumber, scooted ever closer to her friend’s side of the bed, and Jon is backed up against the very edge of the bed.

It is also quite clear the effect the woman’s naked body is having on Jon, as he is quite hard, his trembling cock just inches from the small woman at this point.

Suddenly the little blond woman lets out a small sigh, and sidles backwards again - sliding her perfect little ass right up against Jon’s hard cock. Still asleep, she makes a small happy sound, and slides ever so slightly upward, Jon’s cock nestling between her butt cheeks, the tip sliding gently along the hidden lips of her pussy from behind...

Jon suddenly grunts, and his body shakes. He desperately tries to muffle the sounds he is making ... but it is quite clear he is cumming. After a few moments, he closes his eyes with an anguished expression ... and then slowly opens them again, looking even more humiliated than he did in the earlier competition.

Through all of this, Ginny never wakes - though she does make another small happy sound in her sleep.

Finally, Jon pulls away from the tiny blonde, sliding off the side of the bed. Cum is dripping down her thighs, having sprayed all over her pussy and legs even while she slept. Jon, cock softening, stares at the small woman in dismay, and then - grabbing his pillow from the bed - curls up on the floor, face red with embarrassment.

There is a brief scene showing the moon setting and sun rising to give way to morning, and then the camera begins to show the contestants in their rooms once more. First, a brief glimpse of Dan and Jane - sleeping separated on their bed, clearly showing the distance the previous days events has introduced between the previously loving couple.

Then the scene cuts to Abby and Kaitlyn, still asleep. The tiny Abby has, while sleeping, moved to nuzzle up against the much larger Kaitlyn, looking adorably tiny next to the tall blonde. Kaitlyn has an arm thrown over the smaller girl, and one of the blonde’s large breasts is pressed up against Abby’s cheek. The small woman wakes slowly, blinking against the dawn light ... and then with a start realizes that she’s cuddling with her naked roommate. With a small squeak, she extracts herself quickly from the unintentional embrace, and - verifying that Kaitlyn still appears to be sleeping - quickly moves off to the bathroom to shower.

Kaitlyn’s eyes flick open briefly, and a small smirk settles on her pretty face as she watches the flustered Abby stumbling from their shared bed, before she closes her eyes again.

A cut to Rhys’ and Kristopher’s room, where Rhys is moaning throatily in pleasure as Kristopher’s face is buried between her thick thighs. He murmurs something to her that is hard to make out.

“Nuh-uh,” she moans, “You need to save yourself for whatever happens today, but you just keep warming me up with that tongue of yours. Unnnngggghhh yeahhh...”

A brief cut to Diana - seemingly by herself, while Edward is in the shower. She seems to be the first contestant to be aware of the camera - clearly responding to a question, face alternating between anger and blinking away tears.

“I, um ... I don’t know. I’ve always hated the objectification of women - Dan and I used to have arguments about that all the time when we were roommates. But I...”

She swallows, clearly fighting a sob. When she starts again, it’s in a very soft, broken voice.

“ ... I-I don’t know why. But for s-some reason I’ve always been turned on by ... that. I hate it but ... it gets me off. Especially if I’m, um ... nervous or not in the mood.”

Diana closes her eyes, and shivers slightly ... and her nipples harden visibly. She nods at some unheard question.

“Oh god,” she breathes, “it ... it was so much worse ... and, um, better ... because it was Dan. I mean ... he’s always almost been like another little brother to me. I could never have imagined him...”

There’s a long pause and another shiver.

The camera cuts to Kay in the shower - soaking wet, water running over her black hair, dripping off her large, super-firm breasts. Her eyes are squeezed shut, and the camera pans down to show her shoving two fingers into her pussy, grunting softly.

“Mom,” Zara’s voice comes from outside the bathroom door, “Are you almost done in there?”

Kay’s eyes pop open, looking a little panicked.

“I’m, um ... just a couple more minutes sweetie,” she gasps. And then begins to move her fingers faster in and out of herself, trying to stifle her moans as she approaches climax.

The camera flickers over the small form of Ginny still laying alone in her bed. Jon’s cum has mostly dried between her legs, though as she wakes up with a yawn, she makes a quizzical sound and reaches a finger down between her lovely thighs.

“Oh my god,” she says in a surprised voice, “Jon ... what did you ... Jon?”

She rolls into a sitting position, looking both embarrassed and confused as she looks around the room.

“Jon?”

Her eyes turn to look over the edge of the bed where Jon curled up on the floor after his nighttime eruption. Ginny’s eyes go wide ... and she screams.

The camera cuts back to the Proprietor, grinning again.

“Well, looks like it’s high time to get on with our next day of challenges. Shall we go in?”

The Proprietor turns and strides through the doors of the villa, making his way inward till he enters the large room of the previous day’s challenges. As he stands in the center of the room, the contestants come in through the far door of the room - each of them sees him standing in his impeccable suit, and it is quite clear that they are forcibly reminded of their own nudity, with expressions ranging from amusement to abject humiliation.

“Good morning everyone. Well, not quite everyone I see. I believe that in addition to Tracy and Nolan, we are missing yet another of our little party?”

The group looks around in confusion for a moment, until Ginny chokes out a sob, hand covering her mouth. The Proprietor smiles.

“Ah yes ... Jon. I am guessing he elected to sleep on the floor, rather than the bed?”

Ginny looks as though she is going to say something, then begins to choke out sobs while the rest of the contestants stare at her with increasing dismay evident on their faces. Finally, she simply nods, too shaken to even speak. Fear plays over the faces of the rest of the group as they try to imagine what could have happened to Jon, and leave Ginny so obviously horrified.

“Poor Jon,” the Proprietor says, sighing theatrically. He looks at the stricken Ginny, “Well, if it is any consolation, I’m sure his new form will be put to excellent use.”

Ginny simply stares at the Proprietor, and after a moment he cocks his head.

“You know ... we do have the capability of restoring him. I feel I should at least offer to you the opportunity - since he obviously concerns you so ... would you care to change places with him?”

Ginny’s eyes widen in obvious terror, and she begins to shake her head - slowly at first, then with increasing frantic speed.

“No ... no ... no no - please, oh please no...”

Ginny continues to whimper in terror while the group looks on - even Rhys looking more than a little disturbed at the obvious terror of the small blonde woman. The Proprietor’s mouth twitches upward.

“No matter. It was but a passing thought. Well then - sadly I believe that leaves us with just the eleven of you. And now, of course, it is time for our next Quickie.”

The Proprietor makes a quick flick of his wrist ... and suddenly he is holding what appears to be a fanned out set of oversized playing cards. He turns and strides towards the end of the couch, where Rhys is bouncing on her toes and causing her body to jiggle pleasantly, and grins up at him. He holds out the set of cards.

“Please pick a card. Any card”

Rhys giggles at the vaguely amateur-magician vibe of the request, and reaches out to pull a card. She looks at it, her brow furrowing slightly and then holds it up. On it is printed a large, single number.

“5?”

The Proprietor simply smiles a thin smile, and then holds out the cards to Kristopher to draw the next one.

“2,” Kristopher says, holding his own up and sounding as confused as his girlfriend.

The Proprietor moves on. Edward draws the next card, which turns out to be blank, as is the card drawn by Diana. Jane (having switched spots with Dan, seemingly without objection) draws a blank as well, whereas Dan draws a card with a large “1” on it. Zara, shifting from foot to foot in obvious discomfort, draws a blank, while her mother ends up with “4”. Ginny, still sniffling and hiccuping from her earlier sobs, pulls a blank out of the last few cards, as does Kaitlyn, and little Abby turns over the last card to find a “3”.

The Proprietor returns to the center of the room and addresses the apprehensive group.

“Would those of you with blank cards, please step out and face those with numbers. And the rest of you please spread out a bit. Yes, just like that.”

There is a moment of shuffling as Zara, Jane, Kaitlyn, Edward, Ginny, and Diana all step away from the long couch and turn to face the others - who, as directed, spread out towards the ends of the couch, leaving quite a bit of room between each of them.

“Well then. Yesterday you all had the enjoyment of pleasuring yourselves for the Main Event. Today - we thought we’d go for something a bit more interactive. So ... for today’s Quickie, you’ll be pleasuring each other.”

There is a pause, and then a couple of humiliated whimpers - notably from Jane and Zara. Rhys, of course, claps her hands with a grin over at Kristopher, then purses her lips, clearly wondering what it means that they are both on the same side for the moment. Abby looks slightly green, clearly doing a calculation in her head of the ratio of men to women in the group, and not at all liking the odds. She glances up at her pretty blonde roommate, who shrugs, her perfect breasts rising and falling gently.

“To make it more amusing, those of you with numbers will get to pick your partner from those with blank cards, in the order listed on your card. Dan, of course, will determine his choice first...”

“Well, I choose Jane, of course,” Dan says quickly, turning and smiling down at his voluptuous wife. She smiles weakly back up at him.

“Actually ... no, you don’t.”

Dan looks up at the Proprietor with a scowl.

“What? But you said I got to chose first.”

“Indeed I did,” the Proprietor says, with another of his thin smiles, “or rather, that your choice would be determined first - by selecting the contestant you most desire as your partner for this challenge.”

“Like I said - that’s Jane,” Dan says, though with an edge of uncertainty creeping into his voice.

“If you will turn your card over, it will tell us which of the six choices you would like the most.”

Dan’s expression takes on a sickly cast, and Jane turns to look at her husband with a pained expression. Dan swallows, and turns over his card. Where previously had been a generic blue cross-hatched pattern like the back of a playing card, there is now a picture.

A smiling picture of Diana’s pretty face.

Diana gasps, eyes jumping to Dan’s burning face. Jane’s hand flies to her mouth and she looks at her husband with shock and betrayal in her own green eyes.

“Jane ... honey,” Dan says, holding up a hand ... then realizing it’s the one with the incriminating picture on it. He lowers it in dismay.

“Excellent,” grins the Proprietor, seemingly either oblivious to or possibly enjoying the pained emotions playing out in front of him, “Diana, please step over with Dan. Kristopher, you are next I believe?”

Diana, shaking slightly, walks over next to Dan. She glances over at her best friend and opens her mouth to say something ... but Jane closes her eyes, tears squeezing out along with a small sob. Diana looks up at Dan who looks at her with a miserable expression ... but when she glances down, she bites her lip. His cock is noticeably hardening. She stands next to him, shifting uncomfortably.

Kristopher, meanwhile, looks over at his girlfriend with a guilty expression. Rhys shrugs, her large tits jiggling, and smirks at him.

“Well, let’s see it buddy. You might as well enjoy it. I know I’m gonna.”

Kristopher turns over his card to look at it, and blushes. Rhys’ eyes widen as she looks over.

“Really? I thought for sure it’d be the playboy blonde. Or the curvy redheaded milf.” She looks up at her boyfriend, with wide, amused eyes that just cause his blush to deepen, “You naughty, naughty boy.”

Kristopher flips over his card, and Zara lets out a gasp to see herself on there - unlike Diana’s, a full nude shot of her as she looks now. She swallows, and then - with a glance over at her mother, who nods (though the camera catches a flicker of something like relief on her face, before she scowls) - pads over to Kristopher, looking up at the much taller gangly man with almost painfully sweet apprehension. She glances around and seems to realize that she’s gotten the only other guy on this side - and a flicker of relief crosses her own face, mirroring her mothers from a few moments earlier.

Little Abby swallows, and then turns her card over. Her eyes widen and she begins to blush furiously, seemingly frozen staring at the card. Kaitlyn looks at her roommate with something like exasperation - and what appears to be some degree of irritation that she wasn’t the first girl chosen.

“What? C’mon Abby - does it show that you’re really, like, a little lezzie, or what?”

Her roommate’s snide comment shocks Abby from her embarrassed reverie, and she looks up, then glowers at Kaitlyn. She flips over her card.

It is a picture of a very large cock. Edward’s, of course - it’s hard to mistake that, even though his cock is the only thing on the card.

Diana makes a small pained sound as she watches her husband step over to the tiny little college student. Edward looks over at her guiltily, but ends up standing next to the small brunette - who looks mortified - nonetheless.

Kay looks down at her card and looks up at the three remaining women. Kaitlyn smiles at her, clearly expecting that if the sexy older woman is going to have a tryst with another girl, it’s obviously going to be her now. But Kay just shakes her head at the pretty blonde.

She flips over the card to show an image of Jane that is seemingly from the previous day’s challenge - with the redhead’s bush clearly exposed as she fingers herself on the couch. Jane turns bright red.

“Sorry honey,” she says to the stunned Kaitlyn, and looks over at the wide-eyed Jane, “my muff-diving experimentation my twenties was with a redhead that looked an awful lot like you, actually.”

“Mom,” Zara says in a shocked voice, looking over at her mother with an expression of horror at this revelation. Kay looks back at her daughter and shrugs.

“What? She was really good in bed.”

Zara looks slightly ill. But not nearly so much as Jane does, walking over to the older woman.

“I guess that leaves me,” Rhys says cheerfully, and spins her card around with a nasty grin at Kaitlyn, “I’ll play with you, poor little party girl.”

Kaitlyn stares at the chubby girl with something between disdain and dismay, then walks over to stand by her. Kaitlyn jumps and growls when Rhys suddenly slaps the taller girl on the ass, leaving a reddening hand print. Kaitlyn looks like she’s about to say something nasty, but then closes her mouth and steps a little further away.

Ginny, standing alone clutching her blank card, looks like she can’t decide if she’s relieved, terrified, or humiliated. But before she can settle on one, the Proprietor motions her over to an empty section of couch.

“Well then - now that everyone has a partner,” he ignores Ginny’s half-raised hand and continues, “we’re almost ready to begin. But, of course, rules. This one is simple - each of you is to bring the other to orgasm. The person to bring another to orgasm in the shortest time is the winner of the challenge, and will gain an advantage in today’s Main Event. The pair who reaches orgasm first as a couple ends the challenge - anyone who hasn’t made the other person cum by that point will, sadly, experience a small consequence before the Main Event.”

He pauses to let this sink in, and then continues before anyone can react noticeably.

“Those who did the choosing also get to be on the receiving side first - they must cum before those of you who were chosen.

“And, finally ... you may not use your hands - or at least, you may not at any point only use your hands - to get your partner off.”

With a final smirk, the Proprietor looks over the group while this last statement sinks in, and then - again before they can react - speaks as he turns to settle into his chair to watch them.

“You may begin.”

Much more quickly this time than the previous day, there is a flurry of nervous activity as the group shifts next to one another - uncomfortably in most cases. However, the lessons of the previous day, and the increasing fear over what consequences might be in store for the losers is clearly a motivation for all of them by this point.

The camera settles first on Dan and Diana, the large man looming over the smaller woman. The black-haired Diana looks up at Dan with a tense expression.

“Dan,” she breathes, “I ... I don’t...”

She jumps as he suddenly grabs her by the shoulders and turns her, then - with an authoritative shove - pushes her back down onto the couch. Her face bears a shocked expression that quickly turns to red-faced embarrassment as he kneels grabs her small feet and lifts them up to the couch as well - forcing her tan-skinned legs apart, her black-furred pussy bared lewdly. She looks down at him, emotions playing across her pretty face.

“Dan,” she whimpers again, “I don’t want you to have to do this...”

“Diana,” Dan breathes, softly, as though hoping his wife won’t hear them, “Are you kidding? I’ve imagined doing this to you since high school.”

With that, before she can reply, Dan leans in and kisses the inside of her trembling thigh - eliciting a full body shiver ... and then Diana’s eyes spring wide open and she lets out a loud, involuntary moan as Dan draws his tongue up the dark lips of her pussy.

“Ohhh goddddddd,” Diana groans in unexpected pleasure. Her slender body shudders as Dan begins to slip his tongue between her pussy lips, tasting his friend for the first time.

The camera slides off of the very surprised - and aroused - Diana, and over to her husband. Edward and Abby stand looking uncomfortable, Edward staring over at his wide-eyed, moaning wife with a dismayed expression. The tiny Abby, meanwhile - looking small even next to the relatively short Edward - stands and shifts uncomfortably, eyes flicking down to Edward’s huge (even while flaccid) cock with apprehension. Her little nipples, however, are visibly hard, even with as nervous as she looks.

Abby reaches a hand towards Edward’s memberÉand then catches herself, remembering the rules. With a quick glance at Edward - still staring over at his moaning wife - Abby licks her lips, and sinks slowly to her knees. She licks her lips again, swallowsÉand then leans in and slides her mouth over the head of Edward’s massive cock.

Edward lets out a shocked yelp of pleasure, and his head snaps around to find the little college student looking up at him with wide eyes, his cock starting to harden in her warm mouth. With another moan, he sits down abruptly on the couch, staring with a stunned expression at the cute little woman suckling at his huge member. With a slurp, she slides her lips off of him, and looks up at him with a deep blush.

“I’ve, umÉonly done this a couple times,” she murmurs, clearly horribly embarrassed by the whole thing, “Do youÉshould I keep going?”

With one more glance over at Diana - who is leaning back on her hands, her mouth hanging open in an ongoing shocked expression of pleasure, little breasts poking up perkily with their incredibly hard nipples - he looks at Abby and nods. The geeky little woman reaches up and - with a glance over at the Proprietor, in the hopes that it is within the rules - wraps a small hand around the base of Edward’s massive prick. She tilts his stiffening cock upwards and slides her wet lips over it again, barely able to get a third of it into her mouth, even as it continues to grow. Abby lets out a small moan, which Edward answers as she sucks on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.