Frenzied Fantasies
Episode 1

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Sex Story: Episode 1 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

The screen fades in on a black-haired man with glasses, who reaches up and adjusts them. His expression is one of sardonic amusement, but the light that burns in his eyes can’t help but make the viewer glad that they are on the other side of the screen and not sharing the room with him. He tilts his head up and speaks into the camera.

“Hello, I am the Proprietor of the Fantasy Frenzy clubs - but then, if you’re one of our membership watching this limited-release video, you probably know who I am already. Or if you aren’t, then I will probably be seeing you soon.”

The man flashes a brief, sharklike grin of white teeth, which quickly fades back to his amused expression.

“Welcome to the very first season of Frenzied Fantasies. In this show, we will be taking five pairs of contestants, who will go through a series of challenges as only the Fantasy Frenzy and its various sponsors can provide. More on that later, but first - let’s get to our contestants, and soon enough, we’ll see who comes out on top.”

Fast, guitar-filled intro music blares, and the intro begins to flash. Brief shots of the various smiling contestants appear, along with their names. After a few moments, on a lingering note, the image fades to a shot of a beautiful beach with a huge villa overlooking the ocean. The camera pans over the gorgeous scenery, before dropping down to focus in on the Proprietor. He gestures back at the scene behind him.

“Behind me is the new Fantasy Villa - a new destination in the Fantasy Frenzy line. It will be available soon for our members to book, with an eye towards getaways of our more particular variety. The location is, of course, secret and secluded, but suffice it to say that it has all of the most lavish amenities one could hope for, in addition some that might be difficult for most to imagine.

“However, before its grand opening, we will be filming this first season of Frenzied Fantasies here. Here, our contestants will be the first guests, and will get to enjoy the luxurious surroundings for a time. Of course, while our contestants are aware that they are on a TV show, none of them are aware of the true nature of the show they will be part of as of yet.”

The Proprietor grins his disturbing grin into the camera.

“Won’t watching them find out be fun? Now - let’s meet our contestants.”

The camera pans over the villa, then zooms towards one of the many windows, loud music blaring. It passes through, focusing on a door opening. The first person through the door is a tall, striking blonde girl. From the way she bounces, her air of confidence is quite clear, and from the way she dresses, it’s just as clear that she knows exactly how stunning her body is. The short shorts and low-heeled sandals she has on emphasize her toned, perfectly tanned, long legs, and the v-neck t-shirt shows the top of her moderately large, equally perfectly tanned young breasts. As she steps in, she lets out a squeal of delight, rushing over to the window and looking out at the ocean view.

“Oh my god Abby! Look at this view! Oh, this is just the best. We are going to have so much fun.”

The camera pans back to the door to catch the second girl entering the room. Where the blonde looks like she’s ready for whatever party life throws at her, this girl looks anything but. The tiny brown-haired girl glances directly at the camera, then nervously looks away, reaching a pale hand up to brush a stray lock of her hair back over her ear behind her glasses. Small breasts beneath her simple white t-shirt are obscured by the unzippered hooded sweatshirt she wears over it - clearly more for cover than warmth, since she also wears shorts and sandals - albeit longer shorts and simple flip-flops. The tiny girl - maybe 5 feet tall - is clearly quite cute, though everything about her indicates she is as oblivious to that fact as her blonde friend is conscious of her own beauty. She glances over to where the other girl is looking out the window, and then into the room, whereupon she looks confused for a moment.

“Um Kaitlyn?” she asks in a soft voice, “There’s only one bed in here.”

A sudden whoosh and the scene cuts to the two girls sitting next to each other on the bed. Their size difference is more striking with them so close together - even sitting, Kaitlyn towers over the petite, tiny Abby. And her bearing and beaming smile seem to draw the eye to the gorgeous blonde girl as well.

“Well, I’m Kaitlyn and this is Abby. We’re juniors in college - and roomies! Right, Abby?” Abby opens her mouth to answer, but the blonde barrels on immediately, “I’m majoring in acting, of course, and Abby is the brainy one - what’s your major again, Abby?”

“Um, Physics and English Lit,” Abby replies quickly, barely getting the words out before the blonde is off again.

“I was totally excited to be invited to be on the show. I don’t even care about the money - I just wanted to be on TV, you know? Abby wasn’t quite so keen, were you Abby?” The smaller girl looks slightly annoyed, but shakes her head. “But I convinced her that it would be fun! And when we win the prize money, well - that’ll be pretty awesome too.”

The blonde pauses for a breath with a sparkling smile, and Abby looks at the camera, a slightly pained expression on her cute face.

Another whoosh, and the shot cuts back to them entering the room. Kaitlyn walks over to the large bed.

“Huh. Well, maybe they’ll give us a different room. But even if they don’t”

The blond jumps up onto the bed, giggling. Her hair and various other parts of her body bounce appealingly as she unselfconsciously bounces on her knees

“it’ll be just like a slumber party!”

Another whoosh and cut, and this time it is just Abby sitting on the bed, crosslegged. By herself, her attractiveness is more apparent - a sort of nerd-cute look to her, emphasized by her small size and her glasses. She smiles at the camera briefly, her obvious nervousness making her even more adorable. A hand moves up to brush back her hair again - something of a nervous gesture.

“Kaitlyn? Well - she’s just sort of, you know, Kaitlyn. What you see is what you get. California party girl, maybe not so much with the studying.”

A fast cut, and Abby is clearly answering a different question now, eyes looking off into the distance. Abby’s mode of speech tends to trail up into a question

“Oh, you know - I really just pretty much focus on school? You know - I get pretty much straight A’s, and I’m planning on grad school. If, um, I can afford it. So - no, not really time for boyfriends. Besides,” something between amusement and annoyance flashes over Abby’s face, before settling into resignation as she says sardonically, “My roommate sort of tends to get most of the attention from boys, for some reason.”

Another fast cut, and Abby’s cheeks are pink with a blush at some comment made off-camera.

“Oh, um,” she pulls on her sweatshirt self-consciously, and it’s pretty clear she’s been given a compliment, “Well thanks.”

The camera lingers on the small girl’s blushing, nervous smile for a moment, and then...

A whoosh and cut back to the two girls sitting side by side. Abby’s eyes are wide in shock behind her glasses, and a deeper blush is quite obviously creeping over her fair skin. Kaitlyn has a look of surprise which quickly shifts into a mischievous grin.

“How many? What kind of show is this going to be, anyway?” she says, leveling a smoldering smile at the camera, “Well, let’s just say more than a handful.”

Kaitlyn giggles again, then looks down at her silent friend, whose cheeks and neck are bright red.

“You’ve only had one boyfriend, in high school - right, Abby? Did you guys do it?”

Abby’s head snaps around to look up at her roommate with a look of horror. She opens her mouth to respond, but can’t quite seem to say anything.

Another whoosh, and a cut to a new room. A couple - seemingly husband and wife - are entering, looking around and making appreciative noises. They are older - probably in their thirties - and, while still reasonably attractive, have the look of parents. The husband is tall, and a little on the heavy side, and balding with a small, trimmed beard. The wife is extremely curvy - also a little gone to the softness of a housewife, though in reasonably good shape. Her breasts, even in the modest clothes she wears, are clearly quite large. Red hair tumbles down over her pale and freckled neck and shoulders.

A quick cut to the couple sitting on the bed.

“Well - I’m Dan, and this is Jane,” the man says jovially, and his wife smiles a bright smile at the camera, “How did we get here? Well - I’ll openly admit it wasn’t my idea.”

Jane pokes him playfully, in mock annoyance.

“Hey, you said you’d be nice!”

“I am being nice,” the large man protests, “But it wasn’t! This was all you and Diana.”

A flash cut, and now the redhead is sitting next to another woman. This woman is a quite pretty latina, with dark exotic features, and long black hair pulled over her shoulder. She’s wearing a black tank top which shows her to have very small breasts - for which she has clearly not bothered to wear a bra. Her dark latte-colored skin is striking next to the pale skin of her friend.

“It’s true though, I’ll admit it,” Diana, says, “this was all my idea. We hadn’t done a vacation together in a long time”

“Since before the kids,” Jane interjected.

“Yeah,” Diana agrees, nodding, “And - well, this was just too good an opportunity to pass up, when the invitation arrived. A free vacation - yeah, a long one, but our parents are happily taking care of their grandkids. And if we could win the money, that would be such a big deal.”

Quick cut back to Dan and Jane. Dan shrugs.

“Eh, the money would be nice - but honestly it would be a much bigger deal for Diana and Edward. I’d probably just let them keep the prize money, even if we won. Or at least split it with them.”

Jane turns to look at him with a skeptical expression. Dan shrugs again.

“What? I would!”

Cut back to Jane and Diana, laughing.

“Yeah, I think you could probably say that the boys aren’t exactly enthused about the idea of the whole reality show thing.”

A cut, to Dan sitting next to another man on the couch. The second man - presumably Edward - is much smaller and skinnier, with a generally somewhat intellectual look to him, with sharp features and glasses. The two men are staring off into space, looking bored. Dan turns partially toward the other man.

“Soo wanna go see if we can find some beer in this place?”

“Dear god yes,” Edward replies, hastily.

The two men stand and walk off camera.

Cut back to the two women. They both have somewhat horrified expressions on their faces.

“With another girl? Are you kidding? What kind of a question is that?” Diana replies, clearly taken aback.

“Uhhhh, no. No way. No,” Jane is shaking her head, a slightly revolted look on her face.

They look at each other uncomfortably for a moment, then back at the camera.

Another room. Two women - one much younger than the other - are walking in at the same time, oohing and ahhing at the room. It is fairly apparent from their demeanor and their difference in ages what their relationship is, and as soon as the younger one speaks that is confirmed.

“Oh my god, Mom,” the younger girl says, somewhat breathless, “this is amazing!”

“See, I told you,” the older woman says, her voice somewhat high and strident, “Isn’t this a much better place to spend you time being grounded than at home? Some mother-daughter bonding time, and a nice vacation to boot.”

The mother is looking out the window so doesn’t see the look her daughter levels at her back.

Cut to the two of them sitting on the bed. Their names float next to them briefly - the mother is Kay, and the daughter is Zara. They are both quite attractive. Kathy is on the LF end of MILF, and clearly both knows and works that. She has a sexy face - tough bordering on slutty with the makeup she is wearing - with a broad, bright smile, with black hair falling over broad tanned shoulders. Her short jean skirt shows off well-tanned legs, with brightly painted toenails matching her fingernails, and for a somewhat older woman she is in incredible shape. But there is no doubt what she’s drawing attention to most - her strapless shirt shows off her large and probably very expensive breasts to the point that any male with a pulse can’t help but notice them.

Her daughter, on the other hand, can only be described as “adorable”. She shares her mother’s black hair medium height, and pretty wide mouth. While her mother is toned, Zara is tiny - a petite little thing with barely an ounce of fat on her. Her skin is lighter than her mother’s - or at least less tanned - and her large brown eyes and the slightly exotic look to her face show her to clearly be part asian. Tiny, pert breasts form small bumps in her more modest tank top.

“Mostly I thought it would be good for us to get away, to get some mother-daughter bonding time,” Kathy is saying.

“You already said that, Mom,” Zara says, rolling her eyes.

“Oh, and like you aren’t happy to come hang out in some gorgeous beach house for free for a while?” Kay says, poking her daughter playfully in her stomach. Zara’s sticks her tongue out at Kay in response, nose wrinkling up cutely.

Cut to a later scene - unclear whether it is before or after the interview. Zara lies on the bed, headphones on, looking sullen. Kay is sitting in the chair, humming to herself and painting her toenails.

Cut back to the two of them on the bed. Zara has a slightly dismayed look on her face, while Kay is simply surprised.

“Was I ever a stripper? Well No,” Kay says, then smiles a sultry smile, shifting so her large breasts are displayed a bit more obviously, and breathes, “But I’d bet I’d be really good at it.”

“Mom!” Zara says, looking mortified now. Kay looks over with an amused smile at her daughter.

“What? I would!”

Cut to the next room, where another couple are inspecting the room with the same look of approval as others have had. The man is of medium height and burly, with reddish hair and a full beard. The woman is very short, and very pretty in a slightly delicate and house-wifey way. She has blond hair which tumbles over her shoulders in ringlets. She is wearing a simple blouse and shorts, which reveal her to have very small breasts - and stunning legs. She turns to look over her shoulder at the man.

“Well, they only gave us the one bed - I can just sleep on the couch, though.”

Her speech is oddly clipped, just short of an affected accent. As she looks away, the man briefly has a disappointed look on his face before speaking.

“No, no - I can sleep on the couch, you take the bed.”

The woman runs a hand over the bedspread, and doesn’t contradict him.

A cut to the two of them sitting on the bed, a foot or so apart.

“Well, it seemed like a fun opportunity, and a good chance to get some exposure,” the man, Jon, says.

The blonde - Ginny - nods in agreement. She doesn’t seem to smile very often, and when she does they seem somewhat affected, like her speech.

“It’s hard to get noticed in our business,” she says in that same slightly odd mode of speech, “being actors is difficult at best. So the chance to be on a show - and get a lovely tropical vacation to boot well, it’s hard to pass up.”

A quick jump in the scene, and the two have shifted slightly.

“Us? No,” Ginny says with a laugh, “No, we’re just friends.”

The man takes on another slightly pained expression, but then agrees:

“Yep, just friends.”

“This is really nice,” the tall, skinny man entering the room remarks.

“Don’t sound so surprised, Nolan,” the much shorter, skinny woman replies in a snide tone.

“Hey, I’m trying to be open-minded about this!” he responds with a glower. It is clear that the two of them have more than a little history of arguing about this competition, and probably many other things.

“You can have the couch,” he mutters sullenly to the girl.

“Gee, how gentlemanly of you,” she responds, rolling her eyes.

A quick cut to the now-familiar seated interview of each pair. He sits leaning back on his arms - he’s a tall man, probably in his late 20s or early 30s, in excellent shape and fairly good looking with a dark mop of hair. She sits with her legs crossed conservatively, a much smaller woman also in good shape. Her hair is black and styled in a very short pixie cut that fits her face - which would be hard to described as anything other than ridiculously cute. Her face is covered in a smattering of freckles that lend themselves to the girlish cuteness, even though she’s clearly at least as old as the man. She’s dressed in a polo shirt and shorts - and through the shirt it is clear that her body is almost boyish, with the smallest breasts of any of the girls here so far - at best an AA cup. Floating text dubs her “Tracy” as she dangles a sandaled foot over her knee.

“Well, to be honest, it was mostly about the money,” she says, her voice carrying a slight western twang to it, “Though the trip sounded nice. I hope it’s not too hard a competition, though.”

Nolan snorts, and she gives him a glare.

“My little brother here isn’t so excited about the whole thing. Though he could have just said no, I think he’s enjoying just being obnoxious now.”

“Hey, you needed someone to come with you, and it wasn’t like you were going to find another guy to come along quickly,” Nolan says. Faint hurt flashes across Tracy’s face, quickly fading into annoyance. She looks back at the camera.

“So it’s going to be fun being trapped in a room with my surly brother the whole time. When do we start?”

The usual quick cut. Tracy looks upset, and Nolan just looks angry.

“Have we ever seen each other “ Tracy says, in a small, embarrassed voice before trailing off.

“Where the hell do you get off asking something like that,” Nolan growls angrily, leaning forward, “Of course we haven’t! That’s what kind of a competition is this, anyway?”

One final cut to a room, with one last couple arriving.

“Oh, it’s just gorgeous,” the girl squeals, “This is going to be so much fun!”

The girl is of medium height, and strikingly heavy. Her black t-shirt over large, bouncing breasts sums it up nicely with sparkling red letters which boldly declare: SEXY FAT CHICK. It is quite clear that she is very comfortable in her ample frame, and far from obscuring it, is quite happy to flaunt it - she wears a short skirt which is stretched tight over a wide ass. Her thick, pale legs are covered with fishnet stockings, ending in short black and red high-heeled boots. Her face - which is quite cute, albeit round - is made up fairly heavily with lipstick and heavy eyeshadow. Black hair in a bettie page style cut completes the overal goth look.

Behind her, her boyfriend is something of a contrast - fairly tall and extremely thin, with glasses peering out from behind long blond hair. He is the grunge to her goth - jeans and a beaten up t-shirt are all he wears.

A quick cut to the two of them sitting on the bed - well, he is sitting. She is lying on her side, legs draped over his, having kicked off her boots to reveal brightly painted toes beneath her stockings. Her reveling in her large body gives her an air of sexiness, as she smiles at the camera. The text identifies her as Rhys, and he as Kristopher.

“Why wouldn’t we do this? A free vaca, with our own villa? Seems like a no-brainer to me.”

A quick cut, and she is laughing - a high, pleasant sound.

“What would shock me? Not much, sweetie,” she says with a lascivious grin, “Though I’d love it if someone wanted to try.”

She draws a small breath, and glances up at her boyfriend.

“You know I think we could use a little break before we have to head downstairs,” she says in a sultry tone. The camera angles down slightly, to show that she’s slid one foot between her blushing boyfriend’s legs, and is massaging his crotch with her heel.

She glances back at the camera. “You mind leaving for a bit? Unless you wanna join us.”

The camera cuts to the door, closed. From inside the room, high, rhythmic squeals are clearly audible, leaving no doubt as to what is happening inside.

The shot cuts back to the Proprietor, who smiles a thin smile.

“Quite the diverse group, aren’t they? There are more than a few surprises to be found within our contestants, as we will discover soon. But for now, let’s get on with the first round, shall we?”

The scene switches to a bright, open lounge area. It is opulently decorated, with paintings and other artwork. The layout is somewhat odd, however. On one side, where the Proprietor stands with his hand on the back of a large, comfortable-looking easy chair, there is a half arc of a dozen such seats, with small tables for drinks arranged next to them, and footstools in front. Across from that arc is a long, wide, backless couch, covered in soft red fabric. The couch curves across most of the length of the room.

From the multiple entranceways into the room, the contestants start to arrive. They are all talking amongst themselves in what is clearly somewhat nervous patter, and as they enter the room, they all turn to look at their fellow villa-mates and competition. For the most part, they eye each other with something between absent friendliness and absent wariness, until

“Ginny?” Jane says, shock written clearly on her face. The two married couples grind to a halt as well, with various expressions as they look at the short blonde girl. Jane just looks stunned, Diana looks like she swallowed something she didn’t like the taste of, Dan looks surprised-but-friendly, and Edward simply looks confused, obviously the odd person out.

“Jane?” Ginny says, flashing a half-smile, “Oh my god - what are you doing here?”

“We’re, uh you’re part of this as well?” Jane says, faintly.

“Yeah! Hi Diana, Hi Dan,” Dan nods back, Diana smiles a somewhat sickly smile, “Wow - well, this will be fun, right?”

There’s a long pause while Jane seems to search for a response.

A cut to some solo interviews, alternating between Jane and Diana.

“Oh my god, Ginny of all people,” groans Jane.

“Ugh,” says Diana, simply, before it cuts back to Jane.

“She’s just well, she used to date a friend of ours,” Jane says, making another face, “And I’ve always found her she’s just kind of - annoying. Diana really doesn’t like her though.”

A switch to Diana making faces and gagging sounds, then again back to Jane.

“Dan has always liked her,” Jane says, with an obvious air of annoyance, “And she’s always liked Dan.”

The face Jane makes indicates that she’s pretty sure Ginny likes Dan in a way that particularly annoys Jane.

Back to the main room, where the Proprietor saves Jane from having to respond.

“If everyone could take a seat, it is time to begin.”

Everyone looks over at him, almost as if noticing him for the first time. The conversation dies down, and quickly the various contestants seat themselves, arranged across the large couch - it’s size made even more apparent by the fact that with fourteen people, there is still a considerable amount of open space left. Fourteen pairs of nervous eyes look up at the nondescript man as he steps into the center of the room.

“Hello, and welcome to the first season of Frenzied Fantasies. I am the Proprietor of a very exclusive group known as Fantasy Frenzy enterprises. You will probably not have heard of us before coming this show - we are most selective in who is invited to join our membership and gain access to the club itself. I will reveal more about our club to you later.

“Now, all of you have joined us with only the most limited knowledge of the show itself. All of you know only that as part of the competition, you will be spending your time in this lovely vacation villa, soon to be part of our club’s offerings. It is now time that I will reveal some of the rules, as well as some alterations to your current expectations and understandings of what you have come here to be part of.”

At this, a few of the contestants shift nervously, with slightly concerned expressions. But they all remain quiet, listening to him as he continues. The camera pans across their attentive faces, which definitely have some variation in expression. Rhys looks flushed and happy, while Kristopher next to her has a slight bird-that-ate-the-canary look. Nolan still looks angry, and Tracy along with Abby is one of the more nervous-looking of all of them - clearly questioning whether this was a good idea. Kay is leaning forward, giving a very nice view to the camera, while her daughter sits cross-legged and withdrawn on the couch.

“First, you should know that the prize you were told has changed - or rather, if you may recall that the prize was listed as ‘at least one hundred thousand dollars’. However, the actual prize for winning this competition will in fact be one million dollars.”

An explosion of chatter comes forth at this, the shock and excitement on the contestants faces is clearly unfeigned, as they babble at each other in disbelief. Several mouths are simply wide in shock at the revelation. The Proprietor holds up a hand and the babble dies down, though excitement still burbles through them all.

“In addition - the winner of the competition will gain a lifetime membership to the Fantasy Frenzy club to many, this is something much more valuable than money, and much more difficult to attain. And finally, the winner will be able to rescind any consequences from prior challenges for both themselves and their partner in this competition, as they choose.”

“Now”

“What do you mean, consequences?”

The Proprietor pauses, and looks at the speaker - Nolan, still looking surly, though paying more attention now. The Proprietor adjusts his glasses, and then smiles his broad smile. Even Nolan - one of the larger men here and probably in the best shape - shrinks back visibly from that predatory smile.

“All will become clear, I’m sure.”

Nolan hardly looked satisfied, but was at least quelled for the moment.

“Now then, a brief discussion of rules now that you are here, before we start the competition proper. You should know that most of the purpose of the competition, as well as the challenges themselves will remain a surprise. We wouldn’t want to spoil it for you.”

Another flash of that disturbing smile.

“No one is allowed to leave the the villa or the competition until it is complete. Each day, we will have at least one, and sometimes two, challenges. An initial, usually easier challenge - or “Quickie” - will give the winner some sort of advantage in the second challenge - “The Main Event”. In some cases, the loser of the Quickie may also have a disadvantage. The winner of the Main Event will be given an opportunity to shed some or all of the consequences of prior challenges, and will also have some say in the punishment for the Loser - with that say becoming more extensive as the competition proceeds. Note that the loser of each Main Event will not necessarily be eliminated from the competition. Though as mentioned, there will be consequences.

“Finally,” the Proprietor pauses briefly, and surveys them all with a sharp look, “Cheating on any challenge will be caught, and cheaters will be immediately eliminated from the competition, along with a suitable consequence as well. Attempting to leave the competition early will be treated similarly.

“Now then, if there are no questions,” several of the group opened their mouths for just such a question, but the Proprietor went on smoothly, ignoring them completely, “I believe we are ready to proceed with our first Quickie. It is a simple one, really. Please disrobe as quickly as you can, so we may engage in a brief inspection for our audience. The first one who is fully naked wins the Quickie. The last is of course, the loser.”

The assembled group stares at him, and there is a brief uncomfortable giggle which dies almost immediately - it is hard to tell from which of the girls. After an uncomfortably long silence, the room explodes into disbelieving and angry protests from most of the group (though Rhys actually looks mildly amused). The Proprietor looks on dispassionately, the faint hint of a smile on his lips indicating that the reaction is not a surprise to him.

“You can’t be serious!”

“There is no way that we’re going to Are you joking? This has to be a joke can’t make us do that!”

“Screw this! I’m out of here!”

This last comes, loudly, from Nolan. The large man springs to his feet angrily, and turns towards the staircase.

“May I ask where you think you are going?” the Proprietor says, mildly.

Nolan looks back over his shoulder.

“I think I’m going home. I’m not going to be a part of this stupid joke - I didn’t even want to be here in the first place.”

“And yet you signed the contract, did you not? All of you did, of course.”

Nolan turns, anger rippling over his features.

“Sure - but if you think that’s going to hold up in court, just try it. And in the meantime, who’s going to keep me here, shorty - you?”

“Nolan,” Tracy says, nervously and uncomfortably.

The Proprietor smiles thinly up at the looming man. Nolan seems actually a little shaken by the complete lack of worry on the smaller man’s face.

“Oh, no of course not. I just feel I should inform you that this means, of course, that this will be treated as leaving the competition. Are you certain you wish to do that?”

Nolan waves this off, spinning angrily.

“Yeah - whatever. My cousin’s a lawyer - we’ll see just how much you can”

Nolan pauses, and then turns around slowly, a puzzled look on his face. He’s breathing somewhat heavily and slowly, and he blinks slowly as well.

“I feel.funny “ he says, words strangely drawn out. He slowly - surprisingly slowly lifts his hands up to look at them.

“Oh my god,” squeaks Tracy, “Nolan! What’s what’s happening to him?!”

Several other horrified noises come from around the room as the camera swings to Nolan - who is now rapidly turning white. And not pale - white. He opens his mouth to say something, a surprised look on his face and freezes. There is a faint cracking noise as Nolan stills completely. It takes a few moments to be clear what has happened.

Nolan has become a statue.

He stands, in that strange, suplicative pose, palms up - his body seeming composed entirely of clean, white marble. He looks like nothing so much as a perfectly carved sculpture, with amazing detail and a stunningly realistic expression of surprise on his face. It also appears that only Nolan himself has turned to stone - his clothing hangs off of him loosely.

Tracy lets out a low wail, and begins to babble, clearly in shock.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!”

This causes a ripple of sobs and wild commotion from the remaining group.

“Not possible oh my god, how can that have what is going on?”

Abby has her hands over her mouth, tears in her terrified eyes as she stares at Nolan. Zora is sobbing while Kay holds her daughter, a shocked look on her face. The other couples are all in various states of disarray and dismay - again, except for Rhys and Kristopher he looks a little distressed, but she looks actually mildly intrigued.

A loud clap makes everyone jump, except for Tracy, who is still babbling, tears running down her cheeks.

The Proprietor smiles at them darkly, rubbing his hands together.

“We did say there would be consequences for such things,” he says in an even voice, “Now then - back to the challenge. Perhaps we should make things a bit more interesting - let’s say, one minute. Any couple still clothed at that time, or attempting to cover themselves will be considered to be taking the same tack as dear Nolan. Your time starts,” he glances at his watch, “Now.”

There is a brief pause, and then a flurry of activity, punctuated with sobs and angry breaths, as the terrified group starts to pull off their clothes. The camera pans over them, catching expressions and undergarments in the first pass. Abby is trembling as she pulls her t-shirt over her head, dropping it to the floor and revealing a simple white bra beneath holding up her small breasts. Next to her, Kaitlyn is starting to shrug out of her own bra, her perky C-cups trying to spring forward.

The next couple is Jon and Ginny - he is blushing furiously but disrobing quite fast, down to his boxers already, revealing a heavy body covered in reddish hair. Ginny already has her top off, showing her tiny A-cups, pale pink puffy nipples poking out. Even though she has a somewhat distraught expression, when she sees the camera, she bends at the waist to slide her shorts down, giving a view of her striking legs, and - beneath ruffled pink panties - a slightly large but very nice ass.

The camera continues to pan over, where Zara is sniffling, but pulling off her shorts, now just in her underwear and bra. Her mother has her large, fake breasts already out as she shrugs her top down, each topped with a large, dark nipple. She glances over at her daughter, then back at the Proprietor, still staring at his watch.

“Hurry up, Zara,” she breathes, “Hurry up.”

On to the two couples, who are all in various states of undress. Jane freezes as the camera is on her, about to take off her bra and free her large breasts. Her nostrils flare, like a deer in headlights. The camera moves on to catch her husband, down to his socks and boxers, sneaking a glance at Diana, who is now just in her underwear. The darker-skinned woman has wide hips and an ample ass, which contrast sharply with her extremely petite upper body and fairly slender legs. Her small breasts - somewhere between Ginny’s and Abby’s - are surprisingly pert for an older woman, and each topped with a dark nipple, just on the edge between dark pink and brown. Edward is the skinniest of the three, and seems even moreso now that his clothes are off - though the bulge in his briefs indicates that there may be something more than meets the eye there.

The camera moves on to the final remaining full couple, where Rhys and Kevin stand, already completely naked, leaning against each other. He is as skinny as Edward, but much taller, and also has a fairly large cock nestled in sandy blonde public hair - semi-hard now as he looks down at his girlfriend. Rhys, smiles for the camera, seemingly unfazed by her nudity in the slightest. Rolls of white flesh ripple as she shifts under Kristopher’s arm, including her large - E-cup at least - breasts to jigle and slide across her belly, each topped with a large, wide pink nipple. She has a couple of tattoos, including one large pink star on her ample ass. Her neatly trimmed black bush is nestled between thick thighs and a roll of belly fat above. Something about her clearly exudes satisfaction with her own skin, however, which again makes her seem surprisingly sexy.

“Rhys,” Kristopher says, the first words he’s uttered on camera, and when she looks up at him he nods over to the other side.

The camera pans and zooms back to see what they are looking at. Tracy stands, completely clothed, still staring at the statue of her brother and crying softly. She’s clearly in shock, and has made no move to undress, in spite of the threat of the consequences.

“Oh no, come on sweetie,” Rhys says, and steps over to the much smaller - in both dimensions - girl. Tracy turns and looks at her blankly, blinking. Rhys sighs and reaches out to grab the girl’s shirt. Tracy takes a half step back.

“It’s OK,” Rhys says as though calming a spooked animal, “Just let me help you get your clothes off. You don’t want to well, just relax and I’ll do it.”

With a small sob, Tracy closes her eyes and lets Rhys start to strip her, lifting her arms when instructed so that Rhys can slip her shirt off over her head. Rhys looks at the petite woman and can’t suppress a small laugh at the little white bra she’s wearing.

“Oh honey, why do you bother?”

“Twenty seconds,” the Proprietor says, “Note that if either couple is not fully disrobed by that time, both will be eliminated.”

At this, Rhys glances over at the Nolan-statue, then back at Kristopher.

“Kris you don’t think that means?”

Kristopher looks at the statue, then at his girlfriend, and shrugs. She sighs.

“Well, we’d better be sure - why don’t you get him while I finish her?”

Kristopher sighs, and walks over to the statue of Nolan, even taller than him.

“You know, if you want to trade”

Rhys reaches out briefly and slaps his ass hard enough to leave a handprint. He draws a surprisingly sharp breath, and his cock jerks slightly in response. Rhys smiles.

“What, I’m not enough woman for you?”

He chuckles, and begins to quickly pull the shirt off of the marble Nolan, revealing a just-as-detailed body beneath - clearly as sculpted before he was turned to stone as after. Rhys lets out a low whistle of approval as she pulls off Tracy’s pointless bra, while the girl pointed looks away from where Kristopher is stripping her petrified brother.

“And time,” the Proprietor says, looking up from his watch.

Rhys and Kristopher step back into their places, and the group of contestants all stand, completely naked, most faces burning with shame under the gaze of their host as he looks them over absently. Kay reaches out quickly and slaps Zara’s hand away as the young girl unconsciously moves to cover her nakedness, then blushes even more furiously.

“Nicely done. Rhys and Kristopher are our winners for this Quickie,” he nods at them, and Rhys does a mock curtsey, large breasts dangling down for a moment. She’s clearly enjoying herself more than anyone here. The others have mostly stopped crying, though there is the occasional sniffle from Abby and Jane, who wipes at her eyes.

“Now then, for several of our challenges we may have member-judges in for one purpose or another. While there is no technical judging for this Quickie, one of them will be taking a look at each of you a bit more closely on behalf of our viewers. Helen?”

He turns to look over at one of the entrances, where a woman is walking into the room. There are several loud gasps from the naked contestants, and more than one groan of dismay. The proprietor turns back to them.

“Ah, I see that most of you recognize our guest. As mentioned, the club is an exclusive one, with an even more exclusive membership. Which includes, as you might imagine, a number of quite famous people, including the lovely Helen here. How are you, my dear?”

The woman turns to him and smiles - nowhere near disturbing as his, but with a dark little twist to it.

“I am well, Ian. Looking forward to all of this.”

The woman is strikingly beautiful - all the more striking given that she is much older than any of the contestants in the room. But even with her age, she is still gorgeous - in perfect shape, both health-wise and woman-wise, and a sculpted face beneath gray-blonde hair. She wears an elegant sundress and sandals, showing off legs that even at her age manage to rival even those of Kaitlyn and Ginny. Her british accent only serves to accentuate her elegance.

“Well then, why don’t you take a closer look at our contestants for us.”

With another quick smile, Helen walks around to the end of the row, where she stands over the trembling, tiny Abby. She smiles down at the shaking girl, who is clearly mortified in her nudity, blushing furiously.

“You’re just a cute little thing, aren’t you dear,” the woman says, gently.

Abby draws in a sharp breath of shock as the older woman lifts her hands to gently cup the girl’s small breasts. Abby then shudders visibly as the woman trails her hands over the petite girl’s soft white belly, then lets out a squeak as the woman gently draws her fingers through the top of the brown curls between Abby’s legs. Abby stares at the woman with wide eyes.

“Turn around,” Helen says.

Biting her lip, Abby does as instructed, too stunned to even resist at this point. From the back, the girl is as cute as from the front - tiny little waist an ass beneath a smooth white back, her small brown hair up in pigtails to show off her pale neck. She shifts from foot to foot nervously.

“Yes, quite nice,” Helen says, moving on to her roommate.

Kaitlyn stands slightly taller than the elegant woman, and looks back at her with something between defiance and pride at her quite obviously gorgeous body. Helen simply raises an eyebrow at the younger girl.

Kaitlyn is, without a doubt, the most traditionally beautiful girl in the room - nude, she could easily be in any number of men’s magazines. Her largish breasts are surprisingly firm and perky, and her pink nipples are made more prominent by the shining silver rings through them. Helen flicks one of these with her fingernail, causing Kaitlyn to jump, then tilts her head.

“Hmm so are you natural, or not?”

The camera pans down, to show that Kaitlyn is shaved completely bare. Her pink slit is visible between her tanned thighs. At another instruction, Kaitlyn grudgingly turns around, to show an ass just as gorgeous as her front, with the perfect amount of wideness to her hips. A dark, somewhat intricate tramp stamp adorns the small of her back.

“Hmmm “ Helen says, moving on without further comment. Kaitlyn seems somewhat miffed at the chilly reception from the famous woman.

“Well, you certainly are a natural blonde, aren’t you?”

Ginny, blushing, nods up at the taller woman. She is clearly humiliated and also a little star-struck at the famous woman hovering over her. Helen’s eyes and the camera pan over her petite little body, her small breasts, down to her slightly-wide hips, and taking in the light blonde curls between her gorgeous legs. Helen glances back and forth between the little blonde woman and the much taller one next to her, then smirks and moves on.

Jon is blushing furiously, trying to suck in his ample gut. Helen looks him up and down, as though looking at a creature in the zoo, raising an eyebrow at his half-hard, not particularly large cock, and then moves onward.

Kay is even more tanned than Kaitlyn, and partially shaved as well, though with a tuft of black hair still above her bare lips. Her clit has a glittering piercing, in the shape of a little heart, and she has a complex tattoo surrounding her bellybutton. Helen draws a finger under one of Kay’s large, obviously fake breasts. Her left breast has a silver ring through the large, dark nipple.

“Hmmm sort of cheap, aren’t they dear?” Helen murmurs.

Kay looks furious for a moment, then smiles and says acidly, “Well, we can’t all afford the kind of work you must have paid for, can we now?”

Helen, rather than reacting angrily, laughs.

“Oh, I like this one,” she says, generally to the Proprietor, “cheap and sassy.”

Helen turns from the sputtering woman to look at her daughter. Zara looks up at her, tears brimming behind her glasses.

“Oh my, Ian this one is just lovely,” Helen says appreciatively.

Naked, the teenager is still adorable. Her asian heritage shows quite clearly in her pale, perfect skin and slender little body. Unlike her mother, she is all natural and unblemished, with little plum-sized breasts topped with surprisingly dark nipples against her pale skin. Between her legs, thin black fur does little to hide the pretty pink flower beneath it.

She looks up at the larger Dan, not as heavy as Jon, but still fairly heavyset. Helen runs her fingers through his brown chest hair and then looks down as his very hard cock jerks in response. The elegant woman looks at him with a lopsided smile, eliciting an even deeper blush from the big man.

Moving on to his wife, she raises an eyebrow again.

“Oh my dear you’ve let yourself go a bit, haven’t you?

The curvy, clearly natural redhead bites her lip, fighting back tears as her embarrassed flush deepens. She is, indeed, soft and motherly-looking. Freckles adorn her pale skin down to the tops of her breasts - which, now freed, are surprisingly large. She lets out a squeak of protest as Helen slides her slender hands under the curvy woman’s heavy breasts - probably just shy of Rhys’, on a much less ample body - and hefts them.

“These are quite nice, though, if a little saggy. How often do you let your husband slide his cock between these?”

Jane gasps in shock at the statement, causing Helen to smile.

“Not as often as he’d like, I’m guessing.”

She drops the woman’s large boobs and steps on to her friend. Diana is glaring at her furiously, her rage keeping her from showing any self-consciousness about her nakedness. Helen looks her up and down with a smirk, taking in the girl’s landing strip of dark hair between her legs, and glancing around the girl’s wide hips to look at her ass.

“You certainly have the proverbial junk in the trunk for such a small body, don’t you love?”

“Fuck you, Bitch,” Diana snarls out.

Helen again reacts with a laugh.

“You have no idea, my - oh my,” Helen says, turning to look at Diana’s husband.

Edward is pale, short and skinny, but it’s hard for the eye not to immediately be drawn to what is dangling between his legs. Though not hard, it is still clearly the largest cock in the room. Helen places a hand on her chest in mock awe.

“My goodness,” she says, looking back at the seething Diana, “It must be fun to have that between your legs every night.”

Diana growls at her.

Helen looks over the tall, skinny Kristopher, who actually smiles at her nervously. Then turns to his girlfriend. Rhys sticks out her hand with a smile.

“Hi, I’m Rhys,” she says, brightly.

Helen pauses in surprise, then laughs and takes the woman’s hand.

“Of course you are.”

She turns Rhys this way and that, taking in the miles of flesh on the plump woman. Rhys seems completely unfazed, turning to show off her large body with relish. Helen looks at her with amusement.

“You just aren’t shy about your body at all, are you love?”

“No - why, should I be?” Rhys says brazenly.

Helen laughs again.

“Not at all. I do love seeing a woman at home in herself, especially one with as much to love as you. Good luck on the show.”

She steps over to her last inspection, and looks down at the pale Tracy. The girl seems somewhat more with it now, but is still crying softly. Her body is positively boyish - her breasts so tiny as to be just faint bumps on her chest, though with surprisingly large, round nipples. Lower, black curls nestle between narrow hips and slender thighs. Helen gently turns the crying girl around, to get a look at her slim hips and small ass from the other side, before turning to the final and least mobile member of the group.

“Oh, Ian,” she says in disappointment, “did you have to make an example of this one?”

She looks up at the statue of Nolan, who could easily have been such a sculpture. He’s strikingly good looking, if made of stone. Probably the most notable item on his nude form is his cock, though - whatever changed him seemed to have left him nicely hard before it finished and not just by turning him to stone. His large cock - second only to Edward’s - juts out proudly in front of him, angled slightly upwards. Tracy makes a small, pained noise as she looks at her naked brother for the first time, and then turns away with a sob, squeezing her eyes closed.

“Sorry, Helen,” the Proprietor says, not sounding very much so, “Rules are rules.”

“True,” sighs Helen, and draws her slim hand over the stony erection, looking a it longingly for a moment. Then she turns back to the Proprietor.

“Well, they certainly look fine to me. I give my approval.”

“Excellent,” nods the Proprietor, letting the woman hook her arm in his, “then let’s move on to the Main Event, shall we?”

He looks over the naked, humiliated assemblage, whose expressions continue to range from anger to fear to misery to embarrassment at their inspection like so much livestock. Many shift uncomfortably from foot to foot, breasts and cocks shifting openly along with them, showing their discomfort at the loss of the usual shield of clothing of civilized people. And still - many of the reactions are strikingly different.

Rhys leans with her chubby body cuddled into Kristopher’s lanky one, looking by far the least distressed. Tiny Abby holds her hands tightly clasped, squeezing them together, as she clearly fights the desperate urge to cover her little breasts with her arms (not realizing that instead she is pushing them together and up, invitingly). Zara’s hand is tightly clasped in that of her mother, and she looks terrified. While Kay looks distressedly down at her daughter every few moments, what is perhaps most striking about the toned MILF is exactly how hard her nipples are - it is clear that despite herself, the older woman is turned on by the situation. As, seemingly, is Kaitlyn. As, most surprisingly given her furious expression, it seems Diana is as well - her dark nipples look achingly hard atop her small breasts.

The men all display varying degrees of hardness - the blushing Dan’s cock juts upwards and throbs noticeably, Jon and Kris are both noticeably aroused as well only Edward seems to be just semi-hard, though in part the size of his cock may contribute to its inability to rise.

“For our first Main Event, we really would like to see all of you to enjoying yourselves. Visibly,” He pauses for a moment, then - receiving no reaction other than a suppressed giggle from Rhys who clearly gets it - smiles wider, “In other words, in a few moments, you will all be expected to play with yourselves until you cum.”

There is the now-familiar pause of disbelief, followed by the similarly familiar explosion of horrified protest. However, this is quelled quickly other than a few small moans and whimpers by the Proprietor holding up a hand and continuing - as well as a few quick glances at the statue of Nolan at the end of the couch.

“There are, of course, rules. Each of you must remain on your own section of couch. Touching of anyone else in any way will be considered cheating. The exception to this is Rhys and Kristopher - as the winners of our Quickie, they may chose to touch each other as they like hands only, however.”

Rhys giggles and then makes a sexy growling noise. Kristopher simply grins.

“Beyond this, you may do anything you like - within your section, you may position yourselves however you prefer for maximum enjoyment,” this is said with a dark smile.

“The winner of this challenge will gain some advantage in tomorrow’s events,” this elicits a few choked sobs as people realize that as humiliating as all of this is - it is only the beginning.

“This will not be an elimination challenge - but there will be consequences for the loser. So I suggest you all relax, lay back, and enjoy yourselves immensely. Starting now.”

The Proprietor finishes speaking, and stands with Helen simply watching the naked group. For a few moments, no one does anything at all - then with another loud giggle, Rhys turns and shoves Kristopher down onto the couch, who falls with a yelp. She jumps on the couch next to him, her large body jiggling and wobbling as she falls to the couch next to her boyfriend. She reaches over and slips her hand around his large cock with a happy “mmmm”, then grabs his hand. She spreads her thick thighs and shoves his hand between them. Kristopher lets out a short laugh.

“Oh my god - you’re soaking wet!”

“I know, right?” giggles Rhys, “I am sooooo turned on right now”

The camera pans down to get a look at the girl’s spread legs, and her thighs are glistening with her juices. Rhys’ pussy is surprisingly delicate given her large size, beneath her trimmed bush, and on her inner thigh is a cute pink heart tattoo. Kristopher’s hand slides between the glistening wet lips of her pussy and begins to stroke her clit, eliciting a moan from the large girl.

“Ohhh, yeah,” she sighs at her boyfriend’s touch, “I’m gonna cum in like three seconds - but you’re gonna cum for me first, little boy.”

She begins to stroke her hand up and down Kristopher’s shaft, who moans himself in response, watching with bright eyes as his girlfriend lifts a large tit with her free hand and sucks one of her nipples between her lips.

The camera pans back, to find most of the rest of the group staring in shock at the pair, so seemingly unconcerned with the fact that they are on display for everyone, not to mention the camera.

Kaitlyn is the first to shake it off and move quickly to her own section of the couch. She spreads her long, tanned legs, glancing only briefly up at the camera now watching her. With her slender hands, she parts the folds of her cleanly shaven pussy, showing that she, too, is slightly wet - although nothing like Rhys. She gathers a bit of slickness from herself onto her fingers, and slides them up to her clit, where she begins to circle her little nubbin gently, drawing a shuddering breath.

Kaitlyn seems to break the seal for the rest of the group, and the camera pans back again to see all of them suddenly turn and scramble onto the couch. Then quickly the camera moves across the group, taking in the variety of self-pleasuring approaches they are each taking.

First it falls on Kay and Zara. The older woman is turns and sits down, spreading her legs to show off her neatly shaved pussy with its glittering clit stud. She looks at the camera with a little half smile, and then sees her daughter standing frozen, staring at her naked mother’s brazen position tears in her eyes. A small flush creeps over Kay’s cheeks at her daughter’s stare, but then her chin jerks up and she looks seriously at the younger girl.

“Zara,” Kay mutters, “What are you doing?”

“Mom,” Zara says in a trembling voice, “I I can’t not in front of everybody.”

“Sure you can. Climb up on the couch and lie down however you like to do it at home.”

“But I”

“Zara! Now!”

Zara jumps at both the sharpness in her mother’s tone as well as the undercurrent of panic. Biting her bottom lip, Zara steps forward and crawls onto the couch (the camera shifts as she does so to get a lovely angle of the girl’s pink slit between her pale, slender thighs, and a lingering shot of the girl’s cute little ass as she crawls forward on all fours).

“Close your eyes, and just think of think of whatever you like best when Paul does it to you.”

“Mom,” Zara says in a strangled voice at her mother’s offhand implication about her relationship with her on-again off-again boyfriend.

“Just do it,” Kay says, in softer, but still firm, voice.

Zara looks at her for a moment, and then lowers herself to the couch with her eyes closed. After a moment, the camera trails over the girl’s thin fingers sliding visibly between her legs, even as she blushes furiously.

Kay meanwhile has settled back onto her own couch, and pulls one leg up to the couch. The look she levels at the camera is smoldering, and she shudders as she draws long fingers between the dark lips of her pussy, which emerge glistening - Kay is extremely wet. Her fingers quickly and expertly begin to slide over her pussy, as she sighs softly. She then looks up at John standing next to her, just getting over to the couch. She grins at him.

“Wanna watch, sweetie?” she says, sexily.

Jon jumps as he realizes she’s addressing him, and glances over at Ginny then scowls when he realized the pretty little blonde is actually staring across the room at Dan. His eyes turn back to Kay, hungrily, and he nods. Kay smiles even more broadly, and turns her tight, surgically enhanced body - seemingly built for sex - towards the large man, clearly enjoying being on display. Jon, blushing furiously, reaches a hand down to his cock.

The camera moves back to Ginny, to see the little blonde girl on all fours, reaching one hand down between her legs. Her eyes continue to stare over at Dan, where the camera drifts now.

It pauses a moment to linger on Jane, who is lying on her side, her large soft breasts jiggling slightly as she positions herself, sliding a finger between the somewhat large lips of her pussy, nestled in the fiery red fur between her legs. Her eyes are closed as she bites her lip, shaking slightly as she begins playing with herself.

Dan glances over at his red-haired wife - laying curled up with her back to him, and then sneaks another look at the naked Diana next to him as she climbs up onto the couch with teeth gritted, looking more furious than embarrassed.

The camera jumps over to little Abby, passing over Kaitlyn already breathing heavily as she strokes herself. The tiny little brunette is on her back in a surprisingly lewd position - her slender legs are spread as wide as they will go with her knees pulled up to her chest, displaying her pink little pussy quite pleasantly beneath the brown curls. The small woman’s eyes are squeezed tightly closed, and her face is flushed with something between embarrassment and arousal. The camera takes a moment to track somewhat slowly down her petite body, and then back to where her fingers are performing their duties.

With her right hand, she is stroking her clit with her thumb, and is sliding her middle finger slowly in and out of her obviously tight little pussy. With her left somewhat shockingly, it is tucked under her, and every so often, she strokes her fingers tentatively over the little pink star of her asshole, shivering visibly whenever she does so.

The camera pans back towards the other end of the couch to the boyish Tracy. The little woman is lying on her back, one hand covering her face in humiliation, while the other finger simply strokes rapidly over her little clit.

“Edward,” whimpers Diana, and the camera zooms over to the dark-skinned girl. She is lying face down on the couch, with her eyes squeezed shut and an almost pained look on her face. She has her long fingers between her legs - but rather than stroking herself, she is humping her wide hips up and down in a clear fucking motion onto the one finger inside her, and her thumb mashed onto her clit.

“Y-Yeah?” stammers Edward, stroking own his huge cock.

“I can’t I this isn’t,” she stifles a sob, and then whispers, “I need you to do that thing”

“Wh-what?”

“I I need you to - talk to me that thing that makes me”

Edward looks horrified.

Here?” he says, obviously shocked, “You want me to here?”

“Please!” Diana does sob now, obviously frustrated and mortified by whatever she is asking for. Edward stares at his nude wife for a moment, swallows, and then speaks in a low growl.

“You’re you’re a slut.”

A visible shiver goes through Diana’s body, and she draws a shuddering breath.

“You’re just a dirty little slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” whispers Diana, barely audibly.

“Say it,” groans Edward, “Tell me what you are.”

“I’m I’m just a dirty little slut,” moans Diana, more loudly, and in a pathetic-sounding tone - laced with arousal.

The camera zooms outward, to focus on Diana’s finger sliding into her pussy and this time, it is glistening with sudden wetness. The camera stays on her as a second finger slides wetly inside her to join it.

The camera then slides over to Dan, sitting next to her. Any pretense at not watching Diana is gone - he sits, now stroking his hard cock surprisingly slowly, eyes wide. Clearly drinking in the sight of his longtime friend - always so straight and narrow, and ever the feminist - playing with herself and whimpering out what a dirty slut she is in order to get off.

Suddenly there is a loud grunt from the other end of the couch, and the camera swings back to find that Jon has cum - the slick fluid running down his fingers. Rather than looking happy, he’s looking embarrassed as his cock rapidly softens in his hands. He looks at Kay - still fingering herself with her legs spread - and then glances at Ginny - still fingering herself on all fours - and then moves his non-dripping hand to cover his eyes.

Another loud grunt, and the camera pans back to the other end - Kristopher is cumming hard, splattering cum over Rhys’ hand, belly, and a couple of streaks across her large jiggling tits. The large woman is grunting, her hips gyrating, as Kristopher keeps fingering her, now sliding three fingers inside her as his thumb remains mashed down on her clit.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Finger my wet cunt, baby, stroke me finger-fuck meeeeEEEEEEEE!”

Rhys suddenly screams in pleasure as she obviously begins cumming too, her whole body jiggling with delight. Her cries are surprisingly high-pitched almost a squeak of pleasure. After a surprisingly long time, she slows down, gasping for breath. Then, with a shiver that ripples over her entire body, she grins.

“Oh, that was fun,” she moans, and lifts her hand to her mouth to lick off Kristopher’s cum.

The camera pans back, showing the group as a whole - Jon, still looking embarrassed, while Rhys and Kristopher lay back on the couch looking sated. The rest of the group writhes and strokes and makes small noises of humiliation, and pleasure, and often both at the same time.

Suddenly the camera turns and zooms in on Zara - the skinny little teen is moaning softly then slightly louder and then suddenly squeals incredibly loudly. Her tiny body - still face down - begins to shake as the cute girl begins to cum with her eyes still closed, her slender hips humping at her hand involuntarily - and suddenly she squirts. A splatter of glistening liquid sprays across her pale thighs and onto the couch and floor beyond, followed by a second, and then a third orgasmic spray. Zara is clearly to lost in pleasure to notice, squealing loudly in pleasure. Her orgasm seems to go on and on

And suddenly the camera pans back, to capture her mother as well, just as Kay - staring with wide eyes at her sweet little daughter’s squirting orgasm - draws several short breaths and explodes into an orgasm of her own. Where Zara is cumming with a high-pitched squeal, her mother cums with low, throaty grunts in contrast to her normal nasal voice. Kay writhes uncontrollably on the couch as she cums, squirming against the three fingers she has jammed into her sopping pussy.

Finally, with alternating squeals and grunts, mother and daughter begin to come down from their orgasmic highs. Kay slumps backwards, her hand sliding out of her pussy with a slurping sound. Kay gasps for breath as her daughter’s shockingly long orgasm finally winds to a halt, and Zara begins to shiver uncontrollably.

The camera pans around the teen, capturing her eyes finally opening. She blinks several times as though dazed, and finally breathes:

“Oh my god”

Kay glances over at her daughter, and then glances away, a guilty expression on her face and her cheeks turn a deep crimson, as Kay looks embarrassed for the first time in the competition.

The camera moves quickly again - just in time to catch the tiny little Abby starting her own orgasm. The small woman begins to shake, still in her lewdly splayed position - and perhaps the most shocking thing, and what seems to have brought the girl to orgasm is the finger she has shoved into her tight little asshole. Abby cums through gritted teeth, as though trying to keep quiet, but small, short chirps of pleasure emanate from her shuddering little body, her little tits jigging with the intensity of her orgasm. Finally, she falls back exhausted, gulping air. The camera lingers on her for a few moments as she lets out a long, slow whimper that turns into a half sob, until finally she just lays there with her finger still in her little ass.

The camera slides over to find Kaitlyn staring at her roommate, with a mix of emotions washing over her face - shock, and surprise and some disbelieving irritation, as though stunned that her nerdy little roommate came before she could. Kaitlyn closes her eyes and begins stroking her clit faster, whispering to herself desperately:

“Come on come on”

The camera zooms out again, and then over to the couples. Jane is still on her side, stroking herself with her eyes closed. And then the camera pans quickly to Diana whimpering writhing on her section of couch.

“Oh god yes ... I’m just a cheap little whore,” she whines at Edward.

“That’s right all you’re good for is cocks in your pussy, in your mouth”

“Yesss, oh yess,” Diana moans loudly, hips thrusting frantically against her hand now, “I’m just a little cum slut”

“Yeah - a little cum slut that’s all you are,” Edward breathes, staring at his wife and ignoring everything else,”Just good for having guys cum in you and on you, all over your little tits and your face...”

“Oh god yes Edward I want you to cum on me,” Diana whines, “please, I’m so close - cum on your little cum slut”

Edward opens his mouth, and then closes it again, not sure what to say.

“Pleeeease,” begs Diana, “cum on my little whore face”

Edward swallows.

“I, um I already came, honey,” he says in a small voice.

Diana’s eyes spring open and she levers herself up slightly to look down where Edward’s cock and hand is covered in his dribbling cum.

“Noo,” whimpers Diana in a pathetic little voice, her expression crestfallen, “Noo, I I need it”

Edward looks up in dismay at the sound of one of the other girls cumming down the couch, and then looks over Diana’s body. His expression is a seething mass of emotions as he raises an eyebrow slightly, and then nods imperceptibly with a swallow. He looks down at his whimpering wife.

“You’re just a complete little cum slut, aren’t you,” he breathes.

“Y-yes,” she whines, still obviously turned on by his words, closing her eyes again. Her hips continue to hump her hand, wetly.

“You don’t even care who cums on you, do you?”

“Nooo,” she whimpers.

“Say it”

“I’m a little cum slut I want anyone who wants to to cum on me”

“Turn your head, cum slut, and beg for cum like the cum slut you are.”

Diana freezes for a moment, and then lets out a small moan of mixed horror and arousal as she realizes what she’s about to do. And then, keeping her eyes squeezed shut, she lifts her head and turns it to her right.

“C-cum on me,” she sobs out, and a tear squeezes from her closed eye, “Cum on my whore face”

Dan, still stroking his cock and watching this whole scene in disbelief, simply stares at her for a moment.

“Pleeeease,” she moans, “I’m a little cum slut who can only cum with cum on her face”

Dan makes a strangled sound and pulls himself up to a kneeling position, his cock just inches from his friend’s face now. He begins to stroke himself faster. Diana lets out another small sob at the sound - but her hips are moving even faster now.

“He’s about to give you what you want, whore,” Edward chokes out, “Open your mouth, like a good little cum slut”

As directed, Diana opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue with a whimpering moan.

Dan, aroused to the point of pain, grunts - and suddenly blasts out thick, salty cum all over Diana’s face. As the first hot streams hit her, she begins to scream and her body quakes wildly - but she keeps her mouth open wide. Dan’s cum splashes across her cheeks, and then he cums again, directly into Diana’s mouth, coating her tongue with it. She squeals loudly at this, clearly cumming even harder.

After a shockingly long time - and a shockingly large amount of cum - Dan falls back with a gasp. Diana’s own orgasm goes on for a few more moments until finally she makes a loud shuddering gasp, swallowing Dan’s cum in a gulp, and collapses onto the couch. Cum drips down her pretty face, down the line of her jaw, glistening on her hair and neck

Diana shudders again as she pulls her fingers out of herself with a slurping sound and softly starts to cry.

Dan sits, gasping for breath, and stares at Diana, trying desperately to come up with something to say then turns suddenly at a loud, choked sob from behind him. Jane is sitting up, seemingly having forgotten what she was trying to do, and is staring at her husband in horror. Dan looks at her with a dismayed expression, and holds up a hand.

“Jane I”

Suddenly a loud squeal of pleasure erupts from the other side of the room, and the camera swings up to see the pretty little Ginny cumming, loud “ooooo”s of delight coming from her as she pitches forward onto the couch with her tight little ass in the air. Then suddenly, next to her, Kaitlyn lets out a throaty wail and begins to cum as well, shaking and yelping in pleasure.

“Jane,” Dan says in a strangled voice to his wife, “you have to”

They both turn with looks of horror, as Tracy begins to moan, loudly, still laying in the same position she was in before, thin fingers moving rapidly over her clit.

“Noooo no!” Jane moans, moving her hand back to her still-wet pussy.

“And I believe we have our winner and loser today,” the Proprietor says with a broad grin, sitting in one of the large easy chairs. The beautiful, older Helen sits in his lap, her dress hiked up in a way that says pretty clearly what is happening beneath it, as her hips move slowly up and down. She still looks shockingly elegant, and that - plus the faint wet sounds - are the only indication of her current activity. Except perhaps for the slightly glazed smile she wears.

“Jon, congratulations,” the Proprietor continues, seemingly oblivious to the movie star enjoying herself in his lap, “You are our winner for this round. Your quick cumming will gain you a benefit tomorrow.”

Jon looks anything but pleased at this statement, staring down at his hands after a quick glance up.

“And I’m sorry Jane, but you are our loser today. And so”

He pauses, and looks over past the couch, where a clicking and jingling sound is fading into the room. The group looks up to see what it could be - even Jane, who is struggling to hold back terrified tears - and there are several surprised gasps as a woman walks into the room.

The woman is absurd.

She is tall - and made even taller by the incredibly high spiked boots she is wearing, wrapping her slender legs up to mid-thigh in luscious red leather. Beyond those, and a red dog collar around her neck, she completely nude. Her body is incredibly slim, with long gorgeous legs, and a perfect tight little ass. She could easily be a model, with such a sculpted body and her lovely, sculpted face.

But then there are her breasts.

As she walks, heels clicking on the floor, she also jingles due to the bells dangling from almost comically large nipples. However, even her huge, thumb-sized nipples pale in comparison to the massive tits jiggling in front of her. They are monsters - impossibly large on her slim, otherwise almost fat-free body. And yet, their jiggle and the way they hang seems to indicate that they are completely natural - if a girl with her body could have F or G or possibly H-cup tits.

Possibly even more shocking is the woman’s hair color - a bright, bubble-gum pink. Which in and of itself might not be so strange but the tufts of curls between the woman’s legs are exactly the same pink color, as are her eyebrows. Somehow, it all looks as if it is actually her natural hair color which is, of course, impossible.

Several of the girls make choked sounds of horror, as the woman walks sexily across the room to the Proprietor. He raises an eyebrow, and reaches up to pull a slip of paper from her collar. As he does, Helen reaches up and strokes one of the girl’s large nipples, eliciting a whine of pleasure. The pink-haired woman cooos wordlessly as Helen fondles her, while the Proprietor reads the paper. After a moment, he looks up to the squirming, moaning, huge-titted girl.

“Thank you, Susie.”

The girl moans again, without words, as Helen gives a huge nipple a last tweak with a jingle and then lets go. Dismissed, the girl turns and - as quietly as she entered - jiggles her way back out the door while the naked, post-orgasmic group watches her agape.

“Well,” the Proprietor says, reaching up and pushing his glasses up his nose, “It seems we have a small issue. It appears that one of you has cheated in the last challenge.”

Small whimpers and confused looks play over the faces of the naked group, as they wonder - was it me? Did they break some as yet unidentified rule?

He shifts, and Helen lets out a small disappointed whimper, then stands up, a wet slurp coming from beneath her dress. She reaches down and smooths the fabric, looking for all the world like she just stepped off of the red carpet, not slipped off the Proprietor’s cock. The Proprietor stands as well, his hands pulling up his fly as he does so, and then walks slowly over to the group, favoring them all with stern looks.

Finally, he stops in front of Tracy.

“Faking an orgasm? I’m sorry Tracy, but that is clearly against the rules.”

Tracy stares up at him with wide eyes, which begin to brim with tears.

“Wh-what? No! I - I didn’t! I came really I did!”

The Proprietor simply stares at her, and after a moment Tracy’s defense fades, and she begins to cry.

“I I didn’t I mean it takes me forever to cum by myself. I’m sorry. Please”

The Proprietor’s mouth quirks up ever so slightly into a thin smile.

“Well, I think we can help with that.”

Tracy looks up at him, trembling.

“What what do you?”

Suddenly the slender woman draws in a sharp breath, and her eyes go wide as a shiver passes through her entire body. Almost instantly, her small nipples crinkle to what must be almost painful hardness, as the camera slowly pans over her boyish body. Tracy shivers again, this time more strenuously, and lets out a small moan.

“I feel what’s happening to me?”

The camera continues its slow video caress of the petite woman, as her expression goes from one of surprise to something between lust and pain. She moans again and starts to squirm slightly. Tracy lifts her hands as though she’s going to grab her nipples and then stops, with a small groan of frustration. Still squirming, she lowers them to her crotch and again stops just shy of touching herself, though she clearly wants to. Now her groan is more of a throaty sob. The camera lingers on her midriff for a moment - showing the dribble of wetness starting to drip from her

“Oh god “ she moans, “Oh god please I I need to touch myself! Oh god I’m so horny!!”

The Proprietor, again with the thin smile, watches the small girl squirming pathetically.

“Sadly, that is no longer an option for you. However - you can be satisfied you just need to find someone to help you. I believe I see someone who is perfectly ready to give you just what you need.”

With a whimper, Tracy turns to look frantically at the other contestants, all of whom are looking at her with varying degrees of pity and fascination. However, she quickly determines that none of the men are hard again yet - or at least certainly not hard enough to help her with her increasingly urgent problem. She turns in confusion back to the Proprietor with another moan, hands roaming over her body in desperation, but never quite where she needs them.

Then, with a slow realization, she swallows and glances to her right.

Tracy draws a long, shuddering breath as her eyes fall on the statue of her brother, with his hard, stone cock.

After a long moment, she turns back to the Proprietor, who watches her with an air of dry amusement.

“Nooooooo,” she moans,”Please, I c-can’t”

“Well,” says the Proprietor with a tilt of his head, “That is, of course, entirely up to you. I admire your perseverance.”

He stands, watching the poor little woman continue to squirm. She whimpers several times, glancing to the side and then finally lets out a strangled wail. She turns suddenly and steps over to Nolan’s statue. For one more brief moment she stands, struggling with herself

Then in a surprisingly deft movement, she clambers up his marble frame, and - holding tight to his outstretched arms - plunges her sopping pussy down over his jutting stone cock, letting out a loud yell of pleasure and humiliation as she does so. For a moment, she sits there, impaled on her statue-brother’s cock, shivering. And then, with a groan, she begins to slide her cunt up and down the shaft, leaving the white marble glistening as the room fills with wet slurping sounds.

The Proprietor steps up to where the small woman is humping the statue that had recently been her brother, grunting and whining as her pleasure obviously builds. She turns to look at him with a miserable expression punctuated by flashes of pleasure.

“Oh, I forgot to mention - your body is going to imprint on whatever makes you cum first. It will be the only thing that can ever satisfy you from now on. So - now that I think about it, you may want to consider getting off Nolan’s cock”

Tracy’s eyes widen with horror, and she stares at him but her frantic fucking doesn’t even slow down.

“Pleeaaaase,” she moans, her skinny body still bouncing up and down on the marble cock, “Please I c-can’t s-stop! Please I I I I I UNGH UNGH UNH! UNH! UNH! UH! UH! UH!”

Suddenly, Tracy begins to let out a rapid, high-pitched series of squeals as she cums. The shocked look on her face as her squeals turn into high orgasmic squeaks is captured by the camera, her slender body shuddering as her narrow hips side up and down the stone cock penetrating her.

After quite a long time, her squeals begin to trail off as her thrusting hips slow down as well, though every so often her small body jerks in an aftershock, and she lets out another squeak. Finally, with something between a sigh and a sob, she slides slowly down the literally rock-hard cock inside her, until it is once again fully penetrating her little pussy. With her arms around the statue of her brother, she begins to cry softly, shivering.

And then, while her nearly silent audience watches, she begins to slid up and down the cock again, the room filling with the squelching noises of her sopping pussy trying once more to satiate itself.

“Well, they should make for a nice auction piece, I believe - I think they’re going to be a lovely matched set,” the Proprietor says, and before anyone can react to this obviously disturbing statement, he turns towards the naked contestants - and to Jane in particular.

“As for you, my dear, technically you are still the loser of this particular challenge.”

Jane goes even paler in terror, eyes flicking over to the little woman now frantically fucking the statue of her brother.

“However,” the Proprietor continues, “Given the disqualification, I think we will forego the consequence for your loss today.”

Jane’s eyes well up, and she suddenly breaks down into soft sobs, large breasts jiggling as her curvy body shakes with relief. Dan steps over to comfort her, but she pulls away from him.

“Indeed, thus ends our first day of challenges. You may all return to your rooms, where dinner will be provided this evening so that you may enjoy some degree of solitude before we embark on our second day of Frenzied Fantasies.”

The Proprietor spins on his heel, taking Helen’s arm in his, and strides out. The camera lingers briefly on the faces of the naked contestants - confused, humiliated, frightened - and then settles on Tracy, beginning to squeal out her second orgasm, before fading out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.