Mom, Becky And
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by peterbeater

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A boy his mother their Jewish friend and growing rich on whoring

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Interracial  

In the mean time John was as horny as Jim had been, after seeing how Paul was with his mother, he ran her he controlled her! The idea, the concept was so erotic, that John, just like Jim knew he had to find a way to get his own mom to submit to him and his friends. The idea of swapping moms casually with his friends was his latest beat off fantasy! Now Irene his mother was a classic tall blond, slender, more like a Lauren Bacall, but with bigger breasts, than a Betty Grable. Since his experiences with Paul’s mom and those nurses he was always hot, always ready to explode. He asked Paul how he did it and Paul said that he just had to show his mother what her responsibilities were. Jim started by putting a hand around her waist, being all over his mom, never missing a chance to touch her, a pat on the arm, a hand around her waist, and he kissed her whenever he could! “Mom. Great breakfast,” kiss, “going to baseball practice” kiss, kiss touch, whenever he could. One day he went to hug her, “Come on, move, I’ve got housework.” In frustration he slapped her ass! She spun around, had he gone to far? “John, don’t hit me, I’m your mother, just tell me what you want, don’t beat me!”

“Mom, I’m not beating you it was just a friendly slap on your butt.”

“I’m very sensitive there” she was slowly rubbing one cheek

He couldn’t resist, “Want me to kiss it and make it all well?”

Her answer almost stopped him cold, “Oh that would be nice!” With his eye on the main prize he didn’t hesitate, bending he kissed her jean covered butt.

“Oh no, I said kiss my butt not my jeans.” A quick look at her eyes and John knew she was serious. Her jeans were the kind with elastic no belt, his thumbs were inside them in a second, jeans and panties were down to her knees within another second, he turned his mother and kissed her bare flesh, oh sweet Jesus did she smell wonderful.

Still on his knees he was able to talk without his voice breaking, “Wait a minute, I’m kissing bare skin, I’m slapping bare skin. He put some heat into that slap.

WHACK, he felt it, his mother almost collapsed in excitement. Quickly he got off his knees, and on to a chair pulling his mom with him, then it was kiss, whack, kiss, tongue, slap! His mother was almost dolphining in excitement over his lap. With one hand in the small of her back to hold her in place the other hand dug between her legs. Now he was cupping her puss, his middle finger naturally slipped inside of her. “No. no. I’m your mother!”

“Not any more, now you’re my cunt, I own this pussy!” While yelling he had switched hands and pulled her jeans and panties all the way off. In certain ways he couldn’t control himself it was slap, kiss, slap, lick her ass crack, slap.

For Irene this was a dream come true, she had always wanted a man to take charge of her, but her son? That tongue slid up her ass crack, yes to him. Yes to my son, yes to everything. “ OH darling let me show ... let me...” She couldn’t really form complete sentences. “Up” she was pushed as she stood she almost lost her balance, without thinking she was undoing the few buttons on her blouse, a shrug and it fell to the floor, her sports bra was over her head in a flash and she stood there naked in front of her son. She was afraid to look him in the eyes, what if he didn’t like her body. “Come here sit on my lap let me hold my beautiful mom!”

If he had given her diamonds she couldn’t have been more pleased, ... beautiful ... she savored the word ... he. Her son. Thought she was beautiful. Her arm went naturally around his neck and his hand went immediately to a breast. Feeling that hand she opened her legs, her man should not have to ask! “Mom look at me!” She had been afraid to look him in the eyes, she didn’t know if it was permitted. Turning her head she looked him right in the eyes. She was naked and sitting on her son’s lap, he was touching her, she had never been more embarrassed, or more turned on! She was afraid she was going to start to drip on him. Giving her tit a firm squeeze,”Things have changed right?” She nodded. He kissed her and his other arm went around her. Now she felt safe and protected, his lips pushed her back. “First we talk, but not for long.” Said as a finger entered her. She smiled her acquiescence. When his finger curled up and found her G spot a whole new world opened for his mother. She couldn’t believe the sensations roaring through her body. Her hand wormed down and grabbed his cock.

“Please” she begged as she squeezed him.

“OK, get up and face me. Sit on my dick!” She almost fell she was off his lap so fast. She took one look before she sat on her new owner, boy oh boy it looked nice and big. She shuffled forward, his legs between hers and slowly lowered herself, both of them saw it as a sign that there was no misguidance as he slid right into her. For Irene, it seemed so big, but so warm. Almost burning, so long it seemed that she sank a good ten inches, inside of her, more inside than anyone had ever been! She came again before she even bottomed on him. Now fully seated she was afraid to move, if this was a dream she didn’t want to break the spell. With a hand on each cheek Paul got her face directly in front of his, “From now till the end of time, right?”

“Yes. Yes anything, anytime, forever” Just by saying those words she came again.

Paul put his hands around each boob and gently lifted, “Upsey daisy. Let’s play bouncy.” Although she had never been allowed in the past to be on top she took to it immediately, her heels were going up and down in a natural rhythm that she never knew she had, his cock felt so wonderful, she felt so happy! She could still feel where he had spanked her, the heat only added to her sexual frenzy. She felt as if she could just cum forever.

Later, for Irene, it had been so long since she had a spanking, she had missed them but it was not the kind of thing you’d ask a date to do, now her son! The idea, a slut to her own son, a slave to a child! She and her son bonded, bonding over her ass! She had only hoped this day would come, to find a new master, the search was so scary, what if he was a bad man? What if he was a pimp? But now her own son, what could be more perfect?

She was so happy to come, laying over his lap, a little sorry she didn’t spurt more just to show him how much, how good, this was, it had been so long since someone took charge of her! She slid off the bed and stood before him, eyes down, didn’t know if she was allowed to look at her new master, “Where ... where do you want me? Hesitant afraid of being refused.

“On my lap, let me feel your ass, look up at me. Slowly her head came up, their eyes locked, her son smiled she knew she was going to be happy “Please be good to me. Please”

He saw the change in her “You be good, be a good cunt for your son,” She smiled and tentatively kissed his neck and grabbing the hand on her leg she brought his hand onto her breast

“All for you, momma is all yours, do what you want.” Fortunately for Irene, her son was not a pain freak; control yes! Perhaps an only child can fully appreciate the infinite pleasures of claiming your mother, add in the mix that mom is good looking by any standards, and you have one happy boy. It went unspoken between them that he was in charge inside the house and absolutely in charge in the bedroom, outside they did the best they could to act like a normal mother/son family. Of course nothing could stop John from grabbing an ass occasionally when he was sure no one was looking. Even thought Irene knew that sooner or later they would be caught she just couldn’t refuse her son that pleasure. Not only his pleasure but hers, she couldn’t believe how giddy she felt, she was the one acting like she was in high school, she caught herself doodling his name trying to make new words out of his name she tried it, she wrote out Mr and Mrs John Arthur, over and over. As far as she was concerned she and John lived on “Honeymoon Lane’! One day coming home from school John picked some wild flowers growing in an empty lot. For Irene they could have been a basket of orchids. Just the idea that he had thought of her ... head over heels ... she giggled to herself ... more ass over the bed!

They fell into some habits, every Wed, he ate dinner at the breakfast bar while mom sucked him off. Didn’t matter when he came she would not release him until he got up from dinner! Once or twice he managed to cum twice for dinner! Friday night was always reconciliation day, she would tell him any bad things she had done doing the week. ‘I looked at one waiter at lunch and got hot. I thought about our neighbor that Judy.’ Then he would tally up any bad things she had done, beds unmade, no iced tea in refrig, she forget to take off panties immediately after coming home, Between the two of them Irene could look forward to at least 20 swats. Now laying over his lap her ass was almost quivering in anticipation over the coming spanking. The ritual with her spanking was so endearing to her, he would start by massaging each ass cheek, she would have everything ready; made sure her ass and pussy were sweet smelling, A fresh washcloth to wipe her, first her pussy, a drop of cologne then a little dab of Vaseline inside her ass and then a drop of perfume right on her asshole, what she liked about that was when her son spread her it was as if her ass smelled of some exotic location. Part of their ritual for reconciliation day was that her son would always finger her asshole. He had recently gone from one finger to two, and had promised her that when she became used to three fingers he would start a regime of ass fucking. Irene found it weird that although his fingers hurt her ass she was actually looking forward to losing her one remaining cherry to her son. Now with two fingers probing her asshole her son asked, “Tell me more about Judy, you think she might like a change of pace with you? You know, you get her you’re going to share with me right?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.