Mom, Becky And - Cover

Mom, Becky And

Copyright© 2017 by peterbeater

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A boy his mother their Jewish friend and growing rich on whoring

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Interracial  

Maybe Paul could have been more understanding, as it was he didn’t take a lot of ‘nos’ from Tammy. all teen girls feel they had to protest about their innocence, didn’t matter if it’s true or not. The big benefit this time was with her mother, “Tammy stop that! We’re here for sex. Please honey enjoy this, I’ll tell you right now, Paul is very good at this”

Poor Tammy, she had thought many times about her “FIRST TIME”, it was supposed to be much more romantic than this. Her mom coaching, a boy she liked but he was acting like she was 11 or something. Finally she accepted that her mom was trying to help, not only that but Paul was trying to make her feel good, suddenly it was as if somebody lit up her crotch! Between her mom holding her open for Paul and his fingers exploring but so slow and so gentle; she felt a small flicker of arousal, soon that flicker had become a tsunami threatening to drown her in emotions,. Her mom pulled her hand back, “That’s my girl, I knew you would like it! Come on now, the three of us together, think about it.”

Paul just wallowed in this, the more Tammy squirmed and tossed with excitement the hotter he became, watching a girl or even better a woman give in to her body; no not give in, collapse, lose everything as she became a slave to her emotions, that was the hottest thing for Paul. Getting your dick sucked was always nice, but having a woman dive on your cock, fresh out of her ass, now that was wonderful.

Maybe two weeks later he walked Tammy home from school, on the way they were having a more or less typical teen conversation, ... wasn’t that Mrs, Jones mean the way she hands out homework ... do you really think that Janet has a chance with the quarterback ... and so on, Then when they got to Tannmy’s there was her mom and everybody switched gears, Paul barely put down their books when he was kissing Maur, kissing with a proprietary hand on her ass.

It was Maur who reached out and pulled her daughter into their embrace, “Come on honey, help me take care of our man.” Oh boy did that make Tammy proud, her mother was asking her to help in her lovemaking! Soon she had her tongue well into Paul’s mouth while her mom was licking around his ear, Paul made an adjustment and suddenly she was kissing her own mother. The first time you french your own mother is a strange experience, Their tongues dueling was pretty standard but the sensation the knowledge that that was her mom’s tongue in her mouth had Tammy on tiptoes. Her mother was much softer, less demanding than Paul was, but she was so much more erotic. Suddenly that tongue moved and was licking each nostril, then a lick of each eyelid and back to her mouth. There was a hand on her boob and Tammy didn’t know if it was Paul or her mom and she didn’t know how long that hand had been gently milking her! The three of them sort of fell onto the couch no longer trusting their legs.

Paul pulled both their heads to him, now he was sort of kissing them simultaneously and separately almost at the same time. “Ladies we have way too many clothes on, why don’t you two get your tops off and we will have an official breast inspection and comparison.” From tops to bottoms was a short jump, soon Paul had two hairy pussys rubbing on his thighs, Both Tammy and her mother had crossed over that invisible line; from now on they were only interested in fucking and sucking, if they had thought about it, the fact they were mom and daughter would have only turned them on more. As it was, each with a hand on his cock, sometimes slipping down to caress his balls seemed like it was their job, their responsibility to make this man, their man! Once again Maur was first to get Paul’s dick in her mouth, Her first thought after how good this was, was to think, let me show her, show him, what a great cocksucker I am! She wanted to one make her Paul very, very happy and two; show her daughter that she had a lot to learn from her more experienced mother. As it was, Tammy couldn’t take her eyes off mom’s mouth, ... no hands! ... no hands and lips buried in his pubic hair, that was it! That was deep throating,!

When Maur looked up on an upstroke she saw her daughter’s eye’s wide in wonder. Thinking, OK bitch your turn, you try! She lifted all the way off Paul’s cock but before lifting her head her tongue snaked out and gave the head one last loving lick. “Here honey, meet your new master, kiss our daddy’s dick!” Maur helps Tammy learn to suck cock, starts with hand around Paul’s dick, “Suck down to my fingers,” Slowly Paul has a tough time not cumming. So erotic, mom removes lower finger so without really noticing Tammy is nose deep in his pubic hair, Maur overjoyed, “So Proud, took me so long to learn to go that deep! What a girl!” She kissed Tammy on her cock filled cheek. If her mouth hadn’t been so full, Tammy would have smiled at the compliment. She pulled back and kissed her mom, neither mother or daughter notices the cum involved in that kiss, they were bonding on an ever deeper level

“Hey my dick” Both jump in, Tammy was slowest, she found his dick disappearing into mama’s mouth, ... Well she went a little lower and started kissing his balls. Maur saw her daughter awkwardly licking at his tightening nuts, She lifted off for some advice, Maur says, “Be careful gently with those lovely balls. Honey hold them and then lick, try taking them one at a time in your mouth, our daddy’s going to love that!” For Tammy, today had been a steep learning curve, she had a man’s ball in her mouth and the sac holding them was tightening up. Suddenly there was her mother’s head pushing at her, opening her eyes to try and see what was going on, she felt mom’s lips next to hers. They each had a ball in their mouth! Their hands joined on stroking his cock. Paul came over their hands, and their slickened fingers were all over his cock and each other. Tammy had never felt this close to her mom.

Tammy watched as her mother rolled herself up and started sucking his cock clean, she needed no instructions, she was down there licking his balls clean. They ended with each one taking a thigh and licking for any missed sperm.

With a hand around the base and the other hand behind her daughter’s head she brought the new lover’s together. Tammy was like a lot of young girls, she wanted to, wanted to do it all, but up close, so big! If she hadn’t seen her mom take it she might have run. Mom for her part remembered how scared she had been way back when, she shuddered in memory and held her daughter with just the head of a cock in her mouth. It only seemed right, natural, the only thing to do, Tammy ran her tongue around the prick in hr mouth, oh my that head was rough, bur but her mom took it all! Tammy’s lips slid down another inch; for Paul it was all he could do to not just shove her head down, but he remembered Harry saying they could make a fortune out of a well trained mother and daughter.

For Tammy, she had been scared of that hand on the back of her head but since it didn’t shove or force her she started to love it, that hand was blessing her, easing her way into adulthood, Now she felt how smooth and seamless the cockshaft in her mouth was, so different from the head. Her tongue reached and tried to circle Paul’s dick and her lips slid a little further. She felt that head against the roof of her mouth and then she almost jumped when she felt her mother ease a finger into her. OH GOD! Mom knew where all her secrets were! She gasped when mom touched her G spot, and when you gasp with a dick in your mouth you get more dick. She coughed and gagged and was immediately embarrassed over her inexperience. The hand came off the back of her head and Mom said, “Don t worry, you’ll learn.”

Almost simultaneously Paul’s hand was on a shoulder, “That’s OK Tam, you’re learning, your mom and I will help you;” Then it was her trying to go deeper, a gag reflex; her mom kissing her cheek while she still had cock in her mouth, then again, and again.

For Tam it felt as if she had had this cock in her mouth for an hour, her neck was sore, her tongue was tired but Oh Boy was this good! She was a cocksucker, she and mom, a cocksucking pair of lovers!! Then she heard her mom, “Feel him getting bigger? Get ready, he’s going to cum, no spitting, not our man, don’t swallow it all, save some for mama!”

And there it was, his cock swelled in her mouth just as she was wondering how it could get bigger she got her first blast of cum. Hearing or reading about giving head will never prepare you or the first cum in your mouth, If you had asked her she would have told you that very first shot must have been traveling 80 miles per hour, she had no choice she had to swallow the last half, the first half was already down her throat! With the next three blasts she started to understand the beauty and power of blowjobs, her mouth had caused this, his cries of “so good!” were praise for her. Not the best tasting stuff, but she was a big girl now, just like her mom could drink black coffee she was determined to learn to love cum, she would make sperm a steady part of not only her diet but her life!

Almost simultaneously both Paul and Maur said, “Save some, don’t swallow it all” Some! It seemed as if her lower teeth were floating in cum. She carefully lifted her mouth off that wonder cock, her very first one, and keeping her lips tight managed to not spill a drop. Once again mom and Paul were talking over each other, “Oh good girl that’s it no spills.” And Paul “OK kiss momma, always share, share that cum you are cum sisters now!” She smiled at the idea; her and mom sisters, sisters under the sheets! They were swapping and swirling cum between them, she felt mom’s tongue pushing cum and spit back into her mouth, this was fun sort of like some slumber party game. She pushed some back into mommy’s mouth, “OK now swallow together, One, Two, Three!” And like obedient cunts they did as they were told. Looking into each other’s eyes as they swallowed, they had never been closer!

Late that night, lying in bed, Maureen Morrison, was having trouble sleeping, she knew down deep that she was leading her own daughter into sin, Were their bigger sins in the Catholic church than corrupting your own daughter to make a boyfriend happy? She didn’t care, she had never had sex like this, never ever had orgasms that shook her to her soul. Her mind told her that feeling this good could not be bad. She actually thought, if this is a sin, fuck the church! She gave hersek=lf a hug, rolled over and slept soundly.

For Tammy it was just as great for different reasons, Paul had told her he would get her mother to not only eat her pussy but he also promised her she would gt to spank her own mother. When you are a teenage girl there is a lot of payback you feel you owe your mom.

As time went by it somehow seemed that sex without Paul was sort of second class sex. Even when they were turning tricks together, and having fun showing off for some john, it just didn’t have the satisfaction of a fuck with Paul. They had become self made whores, they wanted to bring their man money and they needed him for sex, didn’t matter if his cock was in their mouth or he was whipping them, they needed his attention to be fulfilled.

But now back to their first full threesome. After swallowing they both licked their lips simultaneously, they smiled at their own synchronization. “OK girls, while I try to recover I want you two to really get to know each other.” Soon he was guiding Tammy’s fingers into her mother. At first it seemed weird to Tammy to be playing with mommie’s pussy but when she was guided to that G spot and she watched her mom respond to that it became very exciting. When she watched her mom cum on her fingers she felt proud, she felt as if she was the grownup. Later, “That’s it mommie hold up your tits to Tammy here. Tam kiss mom’s tits suck those babies, Maur show your daughter how she used to suck your tits as a baby!” For Tammy ths was very exciting, somehow her mother was sort of cradling her as she no longer sucked but now was nursing on her mother’s breast “That’s it mommie cum for the baby, maybe you’re the baby, cum for mommie, cum for Paul cum for all of us!”

Maureen couldn’t believe that her own daughter could get her off like that. She finally had to grab Tammy’s wrist, “Mercy! Let me catch my breath, you’re too good.” Now mom was kissing daughter in thanks, they were family they were connected.

It was maybe a month later that Tammy walked in on her mom and Paul, he was fucking her mom in the ass. Maureen had not only got used to having her ass reamed she had learned to cum on a good ass fuck. Mom should have been ashamed. 4 o’clock, afternoon sunlight streaming through a window and she was on her hands and knees getting sodomized. She was too excited to do more then weakly smile at her daughter as Tammy stood there watching her mother’s degradation. Paul and Maur, warn Tammy, you come in this bed it’s the big time, no backing out, no changing your mind.

Maur grunted out, “Honey your Paul is fucking me silly, I’ve never had it this good. He spanks me and I like it. He tells me to spank you, I will.”

Paul smiled “Watch me fuck your mom’s ass, eat that pussy you two have to learn my way, MY way you two try to make me happy I want to see you two eat pussy Mommy you be nice. Tammy, I’ll let you spank mommy, Do you remember last time Mom spanked you?”

“Yes”

“Did it hurt, you want to pay her back?”

Mom weeps says thank you I needed that, turns to Paul you are our boss, our daddy I will do anything you tell me anything, anytime

Paul looked up and stopped his stroking, “Hi honey, slip off those clothes, I’ll bet mommy here would love to suck you while I ream her!”

Tammy looked at her mother’s sweaty face, with her hair plastered to her forehead, it was obvious that Paul had been giving her a real workout. Dropping her books, Tammy quickly stripped right there I the living room. She grabbed a pillow off the couch and started to slid under mom. Tammy nodded as she dove down on her mother, she never even noticed the taste, her mine was centered on the idea of spanking her own mother. Putting her head on the pillow so she could watch. “Come on mom, I didn’t shower after gym it should be real tasty for you.” Paul’s cock had not only been stirring her guts, by now Maureen’s soul was on fire, She dove into her daughter’s crotch. It was accidental but both mom and daughter came together. On his knees all Paul could think of was what a great fuck he was!

He was so proud of his success with those two he had to bring Harry over. Harry tried to hide it but he was impressed when he found they were mother and daughter. Now it was him and Maur while at the other end of the couch Harry was fingering Tammy. Harry was always in a hurry. “OK girls let’s see some synchronized blow jobs here.” That got him a sort of dirty look from Maur but he choose to ignore it for the time being. Paul had to admit dual cocksucking was a treat just to watch. The girls had an arm around each other’s shoulders and were trying to synch the whole thing. Two heads going up and down in unison, Paul made up his mind these two were going to get matching haircuts. This was great! The male ego part of sex was always interesting. In some ways the fact that these two were openly sucking cock in front of each other was almost as hot as the actual blowjobs. Later on even Phil told him he was doing a good job with these cunts, that was after he took the two on a weekend up to some resort. They came back worn out and handed him an envelope with $900 in cash. After they slept for twelve hours they told him that Phil had given them to a father son combo from Japan. As Maur said, strangely the father was the horniest I’ve ever seen. He fucked us both silly. Paul had to wonder what Phil’s share was, there was no way he could ask.

Milwaukee Phil gets us a guy, buy a 36 flat bldg, one entrance is not ours Remodeled, only time there, is to vacuum stairs and empty garbage Have to go to Phil, those whores are leaving big messes on back porches and hallways, show him, he takes me around intros to everyone, I’m the new boss, 10 dollars a day per whore all the pussy I want, keep them clean or whip their ass. Set up Johnie the blond, with black roommate, they make a ton, find a chinese whore, the chinese pimp wanted 5 K, I told Phil, she was ringing doorbell next day I don’t know and didn’t ask, Phil scared me.

Whoring is or was a strange business, payoffs to cops, to alderman, linen service, too many sheets to wash, wholesale purchases of condoms, spermicide, retainer for both a lawyer and an MD. Well the MD sort of paid for itself, with referral fees I got for abortions, Weekends had a night watchman, keep people from standing in line, His job, ‘go sit in car and wait your turn,’ he looked big enough no one argued, Found out later he had bought an old van and was renting seats to people who came by cab, he also gave cabbies three bucks for every one they dropped off. I wondered about how many actually got the money, he had to be pocketing some of those bucks, but he did a good job and as long as he didn’t get too greedy it was OK. In the whore business you quickly learn everybody is a whore, everybody takes, you just make sure they don’t take too much! That word spread like wildfire had to spend a few nights telling cabbies about our pricing warn your fares no cheap hookers here, $20.00 minimum. Had to tell every other cabby, ‘No, no freebies here, you want some, bring money”

Even then you could see the neighborhood changing, Paul liked blacks, great fucks, and so on, but bad for real estate, So we bought our first straight building on the north side, I was getting harder, no shit from whores none from straight tenants

There were two nurses sharing a straight apartment, they told him they knew about the other entrance, wanted to try expand their apartment into waiting area, you know, a hole in wall to whore entrance, they’ll have a small bar and seating area, Then I found out they were stealing customer from regulars. Storm in one night,”You two are fucking regular customers you owe those girls, they do this for a living full time, not right some amateur steals their money” End up me and the two of them in fuck and suck night. Didn’t even have to ask the questions these are natural whores. Don’t know if it’s from their day job or what; they are comfortable around cocks and cunts Suck and swallow me fresh out of their roommate. Lick each other as a demo for me. Well they started to prove that yes they would eat pussy for money but after three minutes they both were dedicated to getting each other and themselves off. Always a joy to watch, two women forgetting any audience and just eating sloppy pussy because they wanted to not only get their partner off, but to get them selves off too. When they unwind themselves and get straight in bed, two cunt with juice covered faces, grinning like they just won final Jeopardy! They may not know it yet but they are natural whores, feel sorry for anyone who marries them, they will never be able to stop sampling the entire population! The next day I brought two hookers that they had stole Johns from. “Listen bitches feel real lucky I don’t let these two whores beat the shit out of you. Now for the rest of the day you eat their pussy lick their assholes, what ever the fuck they want! Any fucking backtalk from you, you’re out on the street tomorrow. Any more shit and we’ll see how you look with 20 stitches in your face.” The next day, two very tired nurses were knocking on our door.

Mom let them in, “Mr Paul” first time they ever called me mister, “We want to apologize and promise we’ll follow orders. We’ll be good girls from now on, honest!”

“OK while you’re here how about sucking my mom and Becks here off, if they like you they’ll find you some steady work.” By god those two had turned themselves into whores in less than a month! Mom and Becks just sat on couch and spread their legs, the nurses were on their knees as if it was a novena. Paul couldn’t resist, he alternately fucked both of them dog fashion, alternating from puss to puss, Both his mom and Becks were smiling, their man, their Captain, brings them cunt showing them how much he cared. If you had asked Paul which one he came in he wouldn’t have remembered, It wasn’t important, they were just a couple of whores, All he could remember for sure is the last one he had his dick in, it was the other one who sucked hinm clean and dry. Oh yeah and they said thank you and kissed his mom and Becks before they left!

Paul started them only working on weekends to handle the busy times with locals, in no time they were friends with the other whores and wanted in on some of that big time convention money.

He sat them down and explained with me you get to play for one week, any longer and you’re working for Phil, only way out from him is to leave town, Think about this, he’s serious, do not fuck with him, never ever steal from him, minimum he cuts your face up! If you’ve got that whore gene in you, once you try it, it’s like drugs can’t stop, after the third week I introduced them to Harry and Phil, when I did I gave Phil his share of their earlier ernings. Better to give than have him take it all. ` Phil and Harry take them away for two days, Come back, not a mark on them but they walk as if every bone ached, after that they only do what they are told. One day back Harry takes me to their apartment All right cunts show Paul what cunts you are, show off your new act, They eat assholes fuck each other with dildos we fuck each in the ass, and the other one licks us clean. Harry asks “What are you?”

“Whores sir”

“Whose whores are you?”

`”You sir we’re your whores.” It wasn’t the sex, that was amazing, but the power! That kind of power kept his dick hard. Paul was always scared of Harry and really frightened of what Phil was capable of, but that power, damn, that was addictive. That night he tried beating the yid, she took it as part of her due, since she was accepting, there was no real thrill. Later in the week he took a belt to Maureen, her screams and pleas were what he was looking for.

Between the whores, those two nurses, Tammy and Maur, his mom and Becks he was a busy boy. But he was also a greedy boy, He had met Jim and John’s mother’s, both divorcees and 35ish, Rose, John’s mom was a little chubby, but not really fat, Jim’s mom, Irene was almost model tall and willowy. Both boys had told him how their mother’s complained about not enough alimony money and how cheap their ex’s were. As usual with teen aged boys it was easy to steer the conversation towards sex. One day after school, “Hey, would you two like to get laid?” Hr told them about these two nurses he knew, if they could get twenty dollars he could get them laid. They first told him he was a bullshitter then it was ‘really?’ In a week both came up with the money. The nurses were working a midnight rotation so it was no trouble to tell them to be home at 3:30. He had Becks promise to be at their apartment and on a sunny Wednesday he brought Jim and John to their cherry busting ceremony. He had told the nurses to go all in in these guys and Jim and John were transported to never never land. They got sucked they got fucked they got their dicks cleaned and lovingly put back in their pants. Both boys were impressed when they saw Paul hand the girls an envelope. On the walk to the corner, he told the two of them, “Now listen, those girls did me a favor the regular price is $50. Don’t you bother them, I hear any problems from them, it will be very bad for you. Now look you want some more of them or some others, you got to either have the money or some trade goods. You got some girls that want to play? I’ve seen your moms. Maybe they’d like a night out? You’ve seen Becks, we could always trade off.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.