Mom, Becky And
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by peterbeater

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A boy his mother their Jewish friend and growing rich on whoring

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Interracial  

About two weeks later, I woke on Saturday about 7 AM and immediately discovered no mom. I wasn’t worried as some of the Friday nite business ran very late. I was just finishing my cornflakes when my mom and another couple staggered in. The three of them were in that stage of drunkenness where you couldn’t get angry at them. They were having a helluva good time and they wanted everybody to join in. Mom made introductions, he was Harry Brown a guy famous in Chicago night clubs, I found out that he was proudest of the amount of money he had stolen from Paul Todd when he was working the 1933 World’s Fair. The blond was named Jean Ford, I found out later that she had been a roller derby queen and had toured with the USO. She still had her roller skating muscles and I swear she could have crushed coconuts with her thighs.

As I said, the three of them were having a great time, and I was sort of circling around trying to find out what was going on. Since mom and I had started fucking she had slowly begun to treating me more and more as an adult. I had no trouble being the boss in bed but when we were vertical the relationship got complex. I accepted that I was too young to be the real head of the house, but I wouldn’t let mom try to be the babying mother either. Some of our bigger arguments were over the smallest of things. It wasn’t until much later when I was married, that I realized how much we had become like a married couple! Of course, back then, the average couple didn’t do as much cocksucking as mom did or for sure didn’t openly admit to enjoying an ass fuck! Mom had me bring then all drinks and when I was serving them she dropped the bombshell on me.

“I Told Jean and Harry about us, so they’re OK, come on give mommie a kiss.” And she pulled me in her lap.

I started to blush, Harry saw what was happening and said, “Hey kid, don’t worry, come here Jean!’ Next thing I knew, Jean was on his lap, skirt up to her thighs and Harry had undone her dress which was bunched at her waist. Now Jean was probably a couple of years older than my mother but she had an athlete’s body. I watched as Harry undid her Kelly green bra and flipped it into a corner. “Come on baby, make the kid feel comfortable!”

I was almost 16 and there was no way I was going to be comfortable; sitting on my mom’s lap looking at a peroxide blond with a great suntan, nude to the waist with a set of firm, wide set, boobs staring at me. Now I had only had experience with two sets of knockers before, my mom’s and Becks. Well I had touched Jane’s through her blouse. My mom had decided I had to maintain a facade of teen age dating so there would be no suspicion of our real life. She was happy that I was going with an Irish girl and happier still when I told her that Jane was playing hard to get!

I’ll say this for Harry, he knew how to keep the party moving, “Come on Sheila, switch with your son and don’t let Jean here be the only showoff.” Mom got up and put me in the chair, then she sat on my lap and asked me to unzip her. She had on some sort of off the shoulder peasant sort of shirt on and when I pulled on the zip it fell to her lap. Harry’s hand looked very pale against Jean’s suntanned boob, “You and your mom got a beautiful thing going there, wish I could have had it with my mom, come on Jean, fess up, wouldn’t you like to fuck a teen aged boy? Some young stud with a repeater unlike us old farts with single shot equipment.

I got my glimpse of real power as both my mom and Jean rushed to assure Harry that he had top flight ‘equipment’. There was no doubt that they knew he was in charge. I wanted that kind of power! Now I wasn’t real happy with my mom showing her tits to other guys, and her reassurances made it clear she had fucked Harry more than once; but there was the matter of Jean’s tits, they sure looked nice from where I was sitting. I mean they looked very interesting even with a topless mother sitting on my lap. I figured I couldn’t go too far wrong following Harry’s lead and reached up and started playing with mom’s tit.

“Paul, ain’t tits great? I mean, they just feel so right, hard to believe that they also nourish babies. I mean as far as I’m concerned they’re for sucking and fucking, right?” I didn’t know what to say so I kissed mom. The way she kissed back I could tell she was getting turned on more than usual. It had to be the exhibition, but I would have to find out if it was being shown off to Harry or Jean, I knew she had told me about some guys demanding two or more women. Even at this age, two or more women doing each other is the top of my top ten list, at fifteen it was almost too much to think about. I pushed the embarrassment to the back of my mind and started to look forward to where the day was going. Harry continued, why don’t you and your mom come over and join us on the couch?” I was pushing mom up before he was done talking.

The couch was crowded with four, but I didn’t mind as I was wedged against my mother. Harry had a solution, “Jean, give us some room here, slide down there and give me some head, OK baby?”

“I thought, you’d never ask?” she stood up and slid the rest of her dress off. As she put it over a nearby chair I fell in love, blond hair, suntan. Kelly green panties and black garter belt and nylons. Hotter than any Petty girl I’d ever seen. Then, as I was still admiring her figure she unashamedly slid down in front of Harry and unbuttoned his pants and dug out a good sized dick. I remember being impressed over the fact that his dick was still soft, mine was in diamond cutting mode, later on I figured out it was both age and drinking and not being blasé that caused his limpness. As I watched I was really squeezing mom’s tit. There were no prelims with Jean, no kisses, no licks, she grabbed his cock and sucked it all in her mouth and went to work, in no time at all both my mother and I watched Harry’s dick harden and lengthen in her mouth, soon she had to put her hand around the base to hold it in place.

I couldn’t take it anymore and tried to gently push my mother off my lap. With my touch, mom was up and striping, now her blouse and skirt were on top of Jean’s, but mom went further, she slid off her panties, damn, even today I remember what a great looking ass my mother had! She was on her knees in front of me and on my dick in a flash. My dick was awash in mom’s mouth and I was, if not in heaven, certainly knocking on the doors. I looked down and saw both my mother and Jean’s heads bobbing over our laps, I didn’t realize it at the time but the concept of group sex, of two or more women doing their males bidding was right up there with watching two babes doing each other. Since that first time, Becks had been over several times and even spent the night a couple of times, but the three of us were still finding our way there. With Jean mom and Harry, you could tell this was old time stuff. They had played this game many times! I couldn’t get jealous not with the future I had planned for mom and Becks

Then Harry took my hand and put it on top of Jean’s head, “Paul, grab her hair and make her suck my cock just the way you like yours sucked” Now it’s always a great sensation to direct a girl’s fucking or sucking but now I was directing a new grown up on how to suck somebody else’s dick; I was also the youngest guy in the room by almost twenty years more like thirty with Harry. My ego was swelling with the power almost as much as my dick.

I went a little crazy, grabbing her hair, I twisted her hair so she was facing me with Harry’s dick still in her mouth. “OK Jean, let’s see if you can suck good enough to merit a decent fuck from both Harry and me!” I could feel my mom trying to look over to see what was going on. I slapped my other hand on her head, “Mom, keep your mind on my dick or I’ll have you over my knee.” I don’t know if she didn’t want to get spanked in front of her friends or she was trying to show off, but mom dove on my dick so every inch was buried in her mouth, for the next five minutes all I really felt was her swallowing and her lips making sort of guppy kisses as her mouth was extended to take all of me, I enjoyed the shit out of my dickhead rubbing on her throat. Then I jerked Jean’s hair to get her attention, “Take a deep breath, cunt!” and shoved her face into Harry’s lap. I held her down until I felt her struggling, then I pulled her half off his dick, as her face came into view, I could see tears. Oh Wow was that hot!

Harry looked over at me and winked, “Good job man!” And he shoved mom’s head all the way down into my crotch. “It does women good to be reminded once in a while that they are cunts, right?” Mom was squirming on my dick and it felt great as she tried to swallow to get some air in her lungs. “Would you like to switch, Jean’s a good fuck and I always liked your mom?” I had been fucking both my mom and my jew for a while now, but to have someone come out and say it just like that stopped me cold. It might have stopped my mind, but my dick voted by blowing all the way down mom’s throat. She started coughing, not from gagging but as she told me later she had never had cum in her lungs before. I was leaning over mom, slapping her back as she was coughing and Harry continued, “Aren’t cunts wonderful? I mean look at your mom, all red faced and coughing, but if you told her to get back on your dick she do it in a flash, ain’t that right Sheila?” My mom nodded even though she was still coughing! Jean, take Sheila into the john and clean her face, its time we get this party moving.” As Jean took my mom’ hand and let her down the hall, I realized that Harry and I were sitting there with our wet dicks swinging in the air.

“Look, kid, when they come back we’re taking them in the bedroom, if you’ve never fucked side by side you’re in for a treat. Now, Jean likes it hard, she might fight you a little bit but you pin her down and get her motor running, she’s one hell of a fuck. Tell you what, you do Jean missionary and I’ll do your mom dog fashion, we’ll get something going between the two of them.”

I was overwhelmed by all this, A man I’d met less than an hour ago, an older guy at least forty; was sitting with me naked, casually talking about me fucking his girlfriend while he fucked my mom. I might have been shocked, but the thought of a new piece of ass was overpowering! My mom and Jean came out of the bathroom laughing together, mom started with,”Well, you guys got anything left for us?”

Before I could open my mouth Harry was right there, “Well if I can’t get it hard, I’m sure paddling your ass for a while will get me going!”

Apparently Jean had had a few of Harry’s paddlings, she quickly replied, “Oh honey, we all know you can get it up anytime you want to.” With that she grabbed my wrist and started pulling, “Come on, your mom has told me so much about you, I want to find out, let’s go!” As we were going towards the bedroom she switched from my wrist to my dick. “Oh still sticky, that’s nice!” It wasn’t until ten years latter when I saw the movie “Vertigo” that I could adequately describe what was going on, If you remember that scene with the hero thinking he’s falling and the walls swirling around him. That’s sort of what was going on with me. I was going to fuck this muscular long haired blond woman holding my dick, I was going to watch somebody fuck my mom. I was turned on and I was disgusted with my self for being hot for the idea, as usual, my dick overwhelmed any sense of right or wrong I had.

The four of us hit the bed, and soon I was wrapped up by Jean, she got her legs around me and squeezed, Harry hadn’t been kidding, she was strong! Even with Jean’s tongue in my mouth and hand on my cock, I kept looking over to see what mom and Harry were up to. Mom was kissing Harry and running her hands up and down his ass and back, she opened one eye and winked at me. That wink told me that she loved me and this fuck was for fun not love. I just switched gears with that, I made up my mind that Jean would be screaming by the time I was done with her. I had never got much in the way of instructions from Rebecca, whatever I wanted was good with her. I learned by watching to see what made her cum fastest. Mom had given me several tips, more along the line of, ‘no not there, up a little, right there’ type of things. They did seem to be universal tips because when I would try one on Becky I would see an immediate reaction.

Being younger I was up and hard with Jean a lot sooner than Harry was with mom. Jean whispered in my ear, “ Anytime you want to start, plug her in, I’m ready right now.” And with that she rolled on to her back and pulled me along. I lifted my hips to get a good angle and she was right there pulling my cock into her. “I’m not one of those teen aged pussys, give me your best shot!” Well, if she wants aggressive; and I slammed into her. She sure was ready, slick as could be inside, our pelvic bones banged on each other and I was pleased to hear her gasp as I bottomed on the very first stroke. Well Jean was well lubed but she sure wasn’t loose, I stopped to take a good look at the woman under me, and she proceeded to massage my dick with all sorts of cunt muscles I didn’t know existed. Leaning on one elbow I grabbed her jaw, “Very nice, let’s see how long you can keep going.”

I started slow stroking my blond bitch and she pulled my head down to her. “I’ll say this much, you ain’t no kid, not with that dick! From now on it’s yes sir, Mr. Paul!” She punctuated that with a couple of big bumps. I got a good rhythm going and on every stroke I could feel her cunt trying to hold me inside. Boy did she have muscle control!

Soon I had her knees under my armpits and her ass against my thighs I was almost kneeling straight up. “OK sweety, one hand on your tits and the other play with yourself while we fuck. My tough roller derby queen wasn’t talking anymore just little grunts and moans as I pounded into her, no talk but quick to obey; one hand went to her mouth and wet a finger before it clamped on to one of her boobs. The other needed no lube, Jean and I were awash where we were joined. On the outstroke she would try to touch me with three fingers and on the instroke, her fingers would somehow fall back on her own clit.

Now next to me Harry was pounding my mother’s ass about every tenth stroke, Harry would slowly withdraw and I could watch mom’s cunt lips follow his cock. Then when he would slam into her it was as if her cunt would fold in on it’s self as if sucked in by his dick. Even at the time, I wasn’t jealous, if anything I was proud, not only of how good looking my mother was, but what a good fuck she was. I felt that her doing a good job of fucking Harry was a reflection on my training. Then I remembered our game plan, “Jean, do mom here a favor, hold her tits from swinging like that.” When you’re with women who love to fuck you don’t have to give them a lot of instruction. Soon mom had a hand on Jean’s cunt, Jean was trying to reach down and finger mom while Harry was pounding her dog style. Group fucking is strenuous but highly arousing. Mom and Jean came about the same time, Harry wasn’t far behind them and after I stopped doing arithmetic in my head I wasn’t that far behind the three of them. We all laid there trying to get our breathing under control.

Jean hugged me and whispered, “Anytime, baby, anytime you want it.”

I whispered back, “You come around without Harry, I’d love to whip that fine polack ass of yours”

I heard, “deal” and then in a normal voice, “Sheila, I like your son, he fucks right up there with the big boys. Can I have him for a weekend?”

Mom laughed, “What do I get in return? You feel like eating a lot of pussy?” The two of them gave each other a friendly tongue kiss.

While mom and Jean were cleaning up and making some sandwiches Harry started talking about the apartment house idea. “ I think that’s a good thing, but you need a bigger building, maybe a 24 flat. I know a guy who’ll go partners with you. But I got to warn you, this is a very serious man. You go in business with him, he tells you when it’s over. Whatever you do don’t cheat him, not one cent, he’ll fucking ice you for a nickle. Now most important, don’t take any drugs from him! That goes double for your ma. He gets you on drugs he’ll take everything.

I got to tell you kid, the idea of you fucking your ma and turning her out for tricks turns me on. Let me give you some advise on whores. Now memorize these four questions, you find a cunt that answers yes to all four, she’s going to be a good whore, some babe answers no to three of them, walk away, don’t waste your time. You can change the wording to match who you’re talking to, you don’t ask them one right after another but get all four into one conversation and you’ll be wallowing in cunt.

The other important thing with whores is punishment. It has to hurt and it has to be quick, remember don’t bruise the stock, so don’t slap their face or kick their ass. Spanking are just for fun. A couple of good punches to the stomach along with a good kidney punch and they’ll be good for a few weeks.

If I get you this building, I want five percent of your action every week, Milwaukee Phil’s gonna want 40 percent, but he’s going to provide protection and a lot of other stuff you will want him to do. Understand now you’re going to be running whores. It ain’t a nice business, whores are a lot of trouble, but next to drugs, you can’t make more money. You’re going to need a tame doctor, and a good lawyer, sooner or later somebody’s going to get busted, I can get you both of those. You put both the doc and the lawyer on a retainer, usually when the shit explodes in your face it’s three AM. Me and Phil are going to be over for freebies, anyone we want when we want it, and that sure includes your mother, you don’t like that, get out now. Now your mom says you got another girl already lined up?” I nodded my head. “When can I meet her?”

I had a date for Sunday afternoon, Harry said he’d meet me there. “Don’t tell her anything, let me meet her, I’ll decide if she’s good whore material.”

We all had a bite to eat, and then before they left we had one last round, Mom and Jean riding Harry and I, the ladies each had an arm over their shoulders so it was sort of a synchronized fuck, I was proud that once again I was the last to cum. The look on Jean’s face told me everything, She was fucked out, I had done good work.

When you start on the incest trail you have some very weird conversations. That night mom turned to me and asked, “Honey, did it bother you to see somebody else fucking me?” I had already learned that when a woman grabs your dick and then asks a question, get ready, something is coming. “If we go into this whoring business, you’re going to see more of that. Now you got to understand, I came with Harry, but it was just a response to input, not love, not romance, more mechanical than emotional. Most times with guys, I don’t even try to cum, otherwise you can wear yourself out.

I got to tell you, I enjoyed the shit out of the way you fucked Jean, I thought I’d be jealous, I mean hell you’re not only my son but damn, you’re my lover. Jean and I, we’ve been friends for years, we’ve double dated before. I could tell, you really rang her bell,” she giggled and gave me a little kiss, “she’ll be back for more, if she comes around can I join in? I promise I’d make it up to you.”

By now my dick was hard, where was mom going? I had a finger bouncing around her clit. “Whoa, what’s my little girl saying here? You got the hots for Jean you want her to do you or you want to do her?” Just before mom slid hr mouth over my dick, “Maybe we could do each other, maybe I could sort of take charge and present her to you?”

Now, talking to the top of a bobbing head, I had another of those emotional highs, since mom and I had started on this romance, incest, sex? No, in many ways it was true love. I mean I had my yid, that was a fuck fest, the sex mom and I had was different, we were so close, in many ways we knew what the other was up to or thinking, sometimes conversation was redundant. But like now, there was my mom sucking my dick, bur her lips and tongue were doing it with love, I didn’t have the experience as yet, but when the house was open and running I got a couple of very mechanical blow jobs. Or I should say they started that way but; grab their hair and rip them off your dick, then yell in their face, “Is that it? The best you can fucking do? Do that again and I’ll sell your ass to the niggers down on 35h street.” Since every whore knew that was a real possibility, never ever had to say it twice.

But this, a blow job from your own mother, your mother constantly trying to show and prove her love for you, just like her willingly giving up her ass, either for spanking or reaming. Sometimes the giving was almost hotter than the sex.

“Mom, Sheila, I was surprised at how turned on I got watching you fuck. I was so proud of what a good fuck you were. You know I like to watch us in a mirror, well your mouth over somebody else’s dick, Boy that’s hot! You are so good at fucking, you were made to be a whore!” And just like Harry had told me, mom loved being complemented on her whore skills. As I talked she tried to go deeper What a cunt. I wouldn’t have been surprised to find teeth marks in my pubic hair! We went to sleep with me holding one tit and my dick nestled in the crack of her ass, the last I looked, mom had a big grin on her face, she was one happy cunt.

For Sheila, lying there a tit being cradled by her son, her ass fully aware of that wonderful prick nestled there, life was pretty good. Like a lot of woman of her generation, she got married more to get out of the house than for love, her father expected to be waited on by any female in the house, for her mother that was acceptable. She smiled as she remember her mother fears. In Chicago and she had never been downtown, never rode an El train, for mama, if she couldn’t walk to it she didn’t need it. And her brothers, typical dumb fucking micks, their ideas of big living was knocking down speeders for a five dollar bill, all they did was live for their pension, she remembered the one brother almost got laughed off the force back when Dillinger was thought to be in Chicago he had been wearing a bulletproof vest, God knows where he got it and what it cost him. And him a traffic cop downtown! When she first started working night clubs two of them had tried to get a free night out. She had gone from working at a Jewel for $7.00 a week to making as much as 25 a night. While Pat and Red were trying to ride the tin for a freebie she was in the back telling Hamilton the maître d’ that they were her brothers but she didn’t invite them and she sure as hell didn’t want them around while she was trying to make some money. Ham went to their table and after a quiet conversation, she watched from the back as they left in a huff. Later at Sunday dinner they were still bitching about that smart ass waiter who told them about the $25.00 cover charge and dropped their Captain’s name. She didn’t say a word.

But now, yeah, yeah she knew all the stories about incest, but this was different, she and her son loved each other. She knew the priest or her family would just shit if they ever knew, but the spankings, the anal, the blow jobs ... Sheila had been around, before the war, times were tough, her husband tried but there just wasn’t enough work to go around during the depression, he tried, but she was the real bread winner. They never talked about it if he ever asked, she just told him she was a cocktail waitress, and she would get fired if he ever walked in the place. So she knew what sex was, more important she knew the difference between sex and love. At first she was scared that she was the only one in love in this relation, but that first time her son had whipped her ass and she was crying and yelling and then he gently massaged some lotion into her butt, no one had ever been that nice to her, now a little spanking and his dick up her ass! Damn if it ain’t love, how come I cum with a dick shoved a half mile up my ass? She smiled as her tongue found a little flavor bud of cum in between her gum and cheek, remembering how good it felt, how good it tasted when her son came in her mouth, she fell asleep.,

Harry picked me up that weekend and was looking forward to meeting my Becky. Kissed Becks and whispered, this is Harry, he’s going to be your first real customer, be nice! I made introductions and Harry stepped right up and hugged Becky, no kiss but a very serious hug. If you had seen it you would know he meant business. Becks was flustered and stuttered out about a drink or something.

“OK scotch, 2 ice cubes, water.” There he was in someone’s house and he ordered as if he was in a bar! I listened as Harry worked in those questions within the first ten minutes. According to her answers on all four, she was prime whore material! “OK, Becks is it,. Take off that dress, let’s see if you’re worth the trouble.”

Later Harry explained to me that it was important for a whore to learn she is a whore. “Look once you get them convinced that the only thing they have of value is three holes the easier it is to deal with them.” As It was he had her stripped to bra and panties in no time, “OK not bad, let’s go back to the bedroom” They were gone for maybe a half an hour. I could hear an occasional grunt or half yell as I sat there looking for something to read. Only one channel of TV at that time and no one even owned a set. Harry came out by himself and I was scarred until he said, “No worry, she’s washing up for you. You got a good deal there kid, she’s in heat for you. We’ll make a lot of money with her.

When Becks came out she had on a robe and her hair was loosely put up with pins. Harry walked up to me and gave me a fifty dollar bill. She’s a pretty good cunt, have her work on her cocksucking, she could be better. Look, get her some better bedroom clothing and a decent haircut. Just as he was leaving he finally acknowledged Becky, “OK cunt I’ll be seeing you.” I realized that Harry had been acting for my Becky, his whore, it was a teaching experience for him and a learning one for the two of us. I Could tell Becks didn’t like Harry, but was scared of him, hell I was scared of him, and he wasn’t fucking me! A million different expressions went over Beck’s face, I grabbed her, gave her a big kiss and told her “Congratulations you just started our savings plan for our apartment building.” She really hugged me. With in fifteen minutes she was sucking my cock, “What’s wrong with my mouth, I think I’m good at this”

That thing about girlfriends as camouflage was a real pain in the ass, I liked this Tammy but she really was sort of a professional virgin. We’d had a big argument outside her door after one date. I basically told her that if we weren’t making any progress, if I wasn’t going to get a feel why should I go out with her? Ended with a cold kiss on the cheek before she went into her apartment. A week later, at the store I saw Mrs Morrison, Tammy’s mother, She told me she had overheard our argument maybe I should give Tam more time and if I needed something maybe she could help, that stopped me cold, was she saying she could be stand in for Tammi? Maybe a year ago that would have gone right by me, But as Charlie once explained to me, “All women are whores, it just takes some longer than other to find it out.”

“Oh Mrs Morrison I’d never get that lucky as to kiss somebody as pretty as you. “ Blah, blah, blah

We were having this kind of stupid flirtatious conversation, the kind that I hate; ‘ you know, well would you, what if we, that could be fun, and on and on... ‘.

“Why don’t you help me take these groceries home, We should have the place to ourselves till at least 5 PM.” Bingo, it wasn’t such a stupid conversation after all. I don’t know if you remember your teen years but for me the hardest thing with women was taking my time. My mind knew that was a good plan, while just below my belt my dick was having a Chinese fire drill, now! Now! Hurry! It was four short blocks from the grocery to Tammy’s apartment and it was a good thing I had bags in my arms as all my internal organs were screaming to grab the ass next to me.

The walk home was bad enough but watching the groceries being put away with out touching was some sort of torture. Finally I spoke up, “Mrs Morrison, you bend over that refrigerator once more. I won’t be responsible for myself.”

She laughed, “My daughter gets you all hot and you want to take it out on me?”

With a thought of fuck this, what can I lose, I reached over and kissed her. Suddenly I was being kissed back! I’ve done a lot of weird shit, but kissing a broad with her ass inside an open icebox, said ass knocking stuff over inside that fridge, that’s a memory to live on!

I was finally pushed back, “Whoa, one minute, don’t worry, we’ll get there.” Now she turned righted some bottles, and closed the door.

Suddenly Mrs Morrison was all business, “Before we go one more step. Here all some rules; what we do is our business. No one else’s. You don’t tell your friends, you don’t tell Tammy, you don’t tell the priest! Two, you don’t knock up my daughter! Always use a rubber!; three, if we have fun, you still go out with Tammy, you can still be her boyfriend, just think about me as the relief valve!”

As she was talking. My dick was getting hotter, short of a dickectomy I would have said yes to anything at that moment. There I was, standing in the bright lights of a kitchen with my dick trying to push a hole in my pants and all I could do at the moment was wait for instructions.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.