Albright Academy -- Origins - Cover

Albright Academy -- Origins

Copyright© 2017 by LOAnnie2

Chapter 1

This is a slow burn look at the origins of Albright Academy. It’s going to be added to monthly, but it’s the start of the stories that are going to expand upon the story first started in Token of Appreciation.

I do hope people appreciate the world building (though I get if you don’t). The character of Doctor Richard Albright is partly named after a friend from a sex story forum who recently passed away unexpectedly.


From the desk of Doctor Richard Albright

Director, Albright Finishing School for Exceedingly Gifted Girls

Entry dated 9 July 1877

Any day now the first clients for my new finishing school arrive. So far there are three girls lined up. This will be their second finishing school. Their social skills had been dealt with, and now the clients have requested that their sexual skills be enhanced.

Catherin is nineteen, and had previously been engaged to be married, but the groom called it off once he learned she had an affair with a servant. Her family has hopes that if she’s taught to be subservient and open to all words of pleasures, then she might be desirable to a suitor even in her ruined state.

Sarah is twenty-two and already a widow. Sad story really, her husband was a part of the Seventh Cavalry Regiment that was destroyed at Little Big Horn. Her father-in-law is a widower himself, and while he has no intention of marrying her, he has sworn to take care of her and wants her subservient and trained and accepting of the new role he envisions for her in his house.

Clara is also twenty-two and married. She will be the hardest case that my fledgling school will deal with. Clara has been involved with the women’s suffrage movement and several temperance societies much to the displeasure of her husband. He wants her broken, a servant of a sexual nature who eschews all these leanings that she has.

I must confess, in many ways I find what we’ll be doing here in my school absolutely detestable. But it appears to be my lot in life that this shall happen. Many benefactors have come together to finally make my school a reality, something I’ve dreamed of for most of my sixty years on this great Earth.

I worked hard to get to where I am as a Doctor. It pains me greatly that I am having to work out these agreements to have my dream taken care of. I know the benefactors have a lot of plans for this institution, but I will work my best to to turn it into a real school, where real learning takes place, not this painful excuse for sexual perversions that are to be foisted upon the young women in my charge.

16 July 1877

My three charges have arrived at the school and their experiences have all proven to be so different so far.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.