Rise
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Wrath's Child

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The first chapter in the story of Bishop The Unbending.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   War   Post Apocalypse   Slow   Violence  

In the old world, the world before they rained fire from the sky, they had a word for the world we are now forced to live in. They called it Pandemonium. The elders of my order, used to say that it meant chaos, or the complete lack of order. Now they simply point out of a window and say “Watch.” Knowing that simply observing ‘The World After’ would allow you to define pandemonium in the simplest terms. Man has left the world of reason, and understanding, behind. Replacing it, instead with a world, where those who are the most violent, the most savage, the most unafraid to embrace the beast within, rule. This was the world in which I was reared. A world in which I have come to thrive, turning the violence inward, and unleashing it on those who would use it against those who can not. I am a Justice Bringer, and my order is one of the few bastions of safety left in this world.

According to the old calendar, the year would be 2094, though, according to this world’s calendar, it would be 74 AF (After the Fire). Decades have passed, since the rulers of the Old World, unleashed the powers of their gods, and wrought destruction of unimaginable scale, on our world. After the Long Winter, what was left of man, began to scratch out their new world. The weapons of old war, the guns, and bullets, were hoarded by those with the least scruples, and the most violence within them. And kingdoms that stretched only so far as their violence would allow them, cropped up within the lands that could still support life. And thus, the state of perpetual war we now know as life, began. Pandemonium was born.

Out of the ashes of decades of war, several orders striving to restore the order of the Old World, began to take root. Far to the north, where the Fires, had touched the least, was born The Council. An order of scholars, who’s dream was to rebuild the knowledge of the sciences of the Old World. Hoping that as they grew, they could sway man back onto the path of reason and peace. To the best of my knowledge, they still exist, though trapped in their northern fortresses, the savagery of The World After, proving they are as yet not strong enough to thrive.

To the west, from across the great sea, came The Austere. They claimed charitable intentions bringing with them seeds, hoping to feed those who were incapable of feeding themselves. They were lying. They came to convert, and to dominate. They withheld their promises, unless those who sought aid pledged to follow their creed. And their cruelty, and smug superiority, gave rise to my own order. The Justice Bringers.

We rose up out of what was once The Rocky Mountains, our founders, using the knowledge given to them by The Council, formed the first militant order. We swarmed out of the mountains, to contend with The Austere, and their casual cruelty. Our knowledge came not only in the form of the guns, and bullets of the Old World. But also from a world even older, from an age when to kill, meant to take the life of your enemy with steel, and flesh. It meant to watch the light escape their eyes, and to harden yourself against the horror that that entailed. Our ways of war were the arts of Martial Science, our founders created a way of fighting, that combined all of the known ancient arts.

The knife, and tomahawk, we took from the ancient natives of what was America, a brutal, and savage style of fighting, meant to maim, cripple, and dismember. The long blade, we took from the texts of the Knight, and the Viking, and once one had mastered those, we moved to the true art of the sword, with the texts of the Samurai. The true Marital forms, we took from the texts of The Greeks, mastering wrestling, and submission. A grizzly, and efficient, practice meant to break, and punish, your enemy. Once this art had become second nature, we took from the texts liberated from The Austere themselves. The forms from the Ancient East. We combined all of these, and birthed our own. And we call it The Peace of All. For only in justice, can peace be attained.

And so, you now know, the history of The World After. A terrible place, that now sits on the knife’s edge of destruction. Man kills man, not in the name of a greater ideal, or to protect those that can not protect themselves. They kill to enforce their own whim, and those that kill most brutally, find their whim easiest to enforce. And we Justice Bringers now roam the land, bringing our skill, and the teachings of justice to the people who would cast all of humanity to the abyss of extinction, to slake their own lusts. We bring violence to the violent, justice to those who have none, and those who know none. And we are both loved, and hated, revered, and feared. And above all, we are Justice personified. And this is my story, I am known as Bishop. Also called Bishop the Unbending. And I am a Justice Bringer, a boon to those who would live to rebuild the world that was, a death knell to those who would grind free men under their boot heels.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.