Daddy's Mind-controlled Daughters - Cover

Daddy's Mind-controlled Daughters

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Daddy Cuckolds the Cheater

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Daddy Cuckolds the Cheater - A father receives the halo and gains mind control powers. He sets about dominating his 4 daughters into a sexy harem!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

There was nothing like having a teenager’s cunt on your dick while driving. Just feeling that hot, tight snatch clenching and relaxing, shifting as the car drove over any bumps, the way she whimpered in pure delight as my dick stirred around inside her. I had my arms wrapped around Pina, a fifteen-year-old Hispanic slut I claimed at the church orgy. Pina brought my burgeoning harem up to ten women: my wife, my four daughters, Crystal’s girlfriend, and four girls from my church’s youth group, including Marybeth, the youth minister’s once virgin daughter.

I loved how fast I slid into depravity once I had the power of mind control. Knowing I could make anyone do what I want had unshackled me from morality. Why did anyone do the right thing? Because of the consequences. Humans weren’t good. Not really. We just all feared what would happen if we were bad. We’d destroy our marriage, we’d get arrested, we’d lose our jobs, our homes.

But now...

“Master,” Pina whimpered in her Hispanic lilt, her tight cunt clenching on my dick as the minivan my wife drove hit a pothole. Teenage pussy slid up and slammed back down my cock, silky friction burning around my shaft. “Yes!”

“Enjoy my daddy’s cock, slut,” Kitty, my youngest daughter, moaned from the back.

There were a lot of moans coming from back there. With eight horny, teenage girls crowded into the two bench seats of the minivan, it was to be expected. All I could smell was hot pussy. They’d leave stains on the upholstery as they fingered and sucked and played with each other.

I didn’t care. They could ruin this minivan. I’d just get a nicer one. One with Scotchgard seats. “Yes, yes, please your master, slut,” my wife hissed, driving one-handed, the other frigging her pussy. “Work that hot cunt on my husband’s dick.”

“Yes, Mistress,” groaned Pina, her head arching, pressing back into my shoulder, her silky hair brushing my cheek.

“You are, whore,” I groaned, my hands cupping her soft, round breasts. I squeezed them, loving how they jiggled as the minivan drove. “You’re going to get another load of cum in that pussy, slut.”

“Yes!” she groaned. “Give it all to me, Mr. Horne.”

I would. I didn’t have to hold back. The Halo, sent to me by the kooks at the Institute of Apotheosis Research, not only gave me mind-control powers, but the nanites that infected my body also gave my balls unlimited stamina and my body energy. They made me better than human.

A god.

I sucked at her brown neck, nibbling on it as I found her nipples, squeezing hard. She whimpered, her body bucking, pussy tightening on my dick. That underage cunt slid up it again as my wife hit another bump. Pina’s rump slapped into my thighs as she slammed back down my dick.

Fuck, I loved it.

“How much farther, Mom,” Rosie or Lily, our twin daughters, asked. “I want Daddy to punish that asshole you fucked.”

“We’re almost there,” Anne said, her voice throaty. “I want that, too. He’s such a bad man to seduce me. I’m married.”

“And you were a bad wife for letting him!” Kitty, our youngest daughter, huffed.

“Your mother paid,” I groaned, choosing to forgive my wife. She only had her affair because of my obsession with our daughters the last few years. As they blossomed, I couldn’t help but notice them, desire them. My wife tried to get in better shape for me, thinking that was the problem. When I didn’t respond, her Pilates instructor, Scott, did.

“I did!” Anne groaned, cum from all the teenage boys who’d fucked her ass still leaking out of her ass. I could see the driver seat soaked in it.

I’d never drive this vehicle again.

“Paid so hard!” she gasped. Her round breasts bounced and jiggled. She groaned through clenched teeth, the minivan swerving side-to-side through the night streets of Alamogordo. Her orgasm burned so hard through her.

“And you’ll make this evil Scott pay, won’t you, Master,” groaned Pina.

“Yes,” I groaned, my dick aching, throbbing, her underage cunt so hot and juicy on it. “And you’re all going to watch.”

“Yes!” she moaned then squealed.

Her pussy spasmed about my dick. Hot, teenage twat rippled about my cock, massaging it, hungry for my cum. I wanted to breed all my women. Well, not my wife. She’d already given me four daughters. But the rest ... I wanted to put granddaughters in my girls’ bellies.

“Fuck!” I grunted, picturing Rosie, Lily, Crystal, and Kitty all pregnant with my daughters, gripping their round bellies, beaming up at me with my cum splattered across their faces.

My jizz erupted from my cock. It pumped hard into Pina’s silky snatch. I shuddered, squeezing the slut’s breasts hard as the pleasure surged through me. Ecstasy surged into my mind. Stars danced before my eyes.

I loved cumming in teenage snatch.

“Master, yes,” Pina groaned. “So much cum.”

“Daddy’s putting a baby in your belly,” squealed Kitty.

“Oh, yes, breed her, Daddy,” moaned Crystal. “And keep fingering my twat, Jessica!”

“Breed her, Daddy!” cheered both twins.

The other girls—Georgia, Marybeth, and Michelle—joined them, adding their own moaning chorus. My wife pulled her fingers out from between her thighs, gave me a grin as she slowed the minivan.

“Finished just in time, hun,” she said, turning into a driveway. “This is it.”

I stared at the two story house, the outside faded, pink stucco, gray trim around the doors and windows. I shook my head, anger surging through me. Not only had this Scott fucked my wife, but he had a wife and daughter of his own.

His own woman. He didn’t need to poach mine.

“Master!” gasped Pina, her voice tight with pain. “You’re squeezing my tits too hard.” I relaxed my hands and gave her a kiss on the neck. I wanted to crush the man’s throat. But killing him ... That wouldn’t make him suffer. No, no, he needed to experience the gut-twisting shock of being cuckolded, of learning another man’s cum trickled out of his wife. Witnessing her betrayal.

“Let’s go,” I grinned, throwing open the passenger door.

“Yes,” Pina said, sounding happy again. I wanted all my mind-controlled girls, especially my daughters, to be happy being my sluts. I gave them the command to find joy in serving me, and they did, my brainwaves rewriting theirs.

I really wanted to learn how these nanites worked. I furrowed my brow. Why would the Institute give these out? Why not keep them for themselves? And who else were they giving it out to? Their flyer mentioned eleven other people.

Twelve in total. Why twelve?

“Honey?” my wife said. “You’re just staring ahead. Thinking about missiles again?”

“Just about how I became a god,” I said.

She rubbed my arm. “How did you?”

“A tech company sent me their product,” I told her. “To me and eleven others.”

“Twelve, huh? That’s the number of the church.”

I gave her a look.

“You know, in Christian and Hebrew numerology. Twelve represents both Israel, you know the twelve tribes, and then later on the Christian church. Like, the high priest had the twelve gemstones on his breastplate.”

“And the twelve zodiac signs,” Rosie added. The two twins stood at the door. I could only tell them apart by the most subtle of differences between their faces. “You know, each tribe had their own zodiac sign. Like Judah, the tribe of King David and Jesus, is Leo.”

“Huh,” I said. “Sounds like the sorta new age stuff the company that sent it to me believes in.”

“Come on, Daddy, there’s a homewrecker to punish,” Lily said. “That asshole in there tried to steal Mom from us.”

Anger surged through me. These questions really didn’t matter. I had the powers, and I would use them. “Right. Lead on.”

My twins walked hand-in-hand before me up to the door. Like everyone else, they were naked. The New Mexico night warm enough. I watched their identical asses sway back and forth as they walked up to the front door, licking my lips.

They did have such gorgeous asses.

Kitty rang the doorbell when I arrived. The rest of my naked harem parting to let me up to the front. The doorbell chimed through the house, ringing over and over. It was late, past midnight. I bet that asshole Scott and his poor wife were asleep.

“Ring it again,” I growled.

“Yes!” Kitty hissed. The petite girl jabbed the doorbell so hard, her blonde pigtails bounced around her shoulders. She held it down, the doorbell tolling over and over.

“Fucking hell!” roared from inside, a light flooding on from upstairs, shout coming through an open window.

Footsteps thudded down stairs. A light flared on the first floor, bleeding through the arch window at the top of the door. A deadbolt lock twisted, then the door ripped open. A buff guy in white boxers decorated in hearts stood in the doorway, a baseball bat held in his hand.

“What do you...” His words trailed off, seeing me and ten naked girls on his porch. “What the fuck?”

“My husband isn’t happy that you seduced me and fucked me!” Anne hissed. “You tried to steal me from my husband!”

“You’re Anne’s...” Color drained from his face. Though he had strength, and a baseball bat, the sight of a naked man on his porch unnerved him. He backed up then tried to slam the door closed in my face.

“Stop!” I snarled, my thoughts prickling hard.

The door kept closing as he froze. I caught it with my hand and pushed it open. It smacked his open palm. He tottered, his muscles locked in place, his brain interpreting my command as a complete halt. Unable to move, he fell onto the ground with a loud grunt.

Good.

“Scott?” a woman called from upstairs. I saw bare feet and the hem of a white nightgown with soft-blue daisies. “Are you okay?”

“Everything’s fine, Ma’am,” I told her. “You have nothing to be afraid of. Get your daughter and join us in the living room.”

“My daughter?” she asked then her footsteps retreated, having to obey me even if she didn’t understand why.

I stepped into the house, standing over Scott. I stared down at him. So fucking handsome and strong. He had that chiseled look at home on the cover of a bodice-ripper Romance novel. All he lacked was the long, flowing hair. His dark eyes stared up at me, his body trembling.

His boxers grew dark.

“He’s pissing himself,” chortled Kitty. My youngest came up beside me, bouncing up and down, her budding breasts jiggling, nipples hard. “That’s right. My daddy’s here to make you pay.” She kicked him in the arm.

I doubt he felt it. Kitty couldn’t weigh more than a hundred pounds soaking wet.

She even winced, flexing her cute toes.

“Get your ass up, go sit down in the living room, Scott,” I snarled. “Now!”

My thoughts burned again, his mind resisting my commands. He moved though, staring at me in terror. He fled from the room, leaving a puddle on the gray, stone floor of his entrance that abutted against cream carpet. The baseball bat clattered from his hand, rolling on the carpet.

“Eww,” Crystal said, stepping around the puddle. She moved with her girlfriend Jessica on one side and Georgia the cheerleader on the other. She had her arms around both girls waist like she had her own mini-harem inside of mine. My fifteen-year-old, blonde child shook her head. “How pathetic. A real man wouldn’t piss himself, asshole!”

“Piss himself?” a woman asked. “Oh, my god, you’re all naked.”

“Oh, wow!” a younger girl exclaimed. “What’s going on, Mom?”

“I don’t know, honey.”

Scott’s wife walked down the stairs, pulling their daughter after her. The girl, fourteen, wore boy shorts that left her tan, coltish legs exposed. Her dark hair fell about her shoulders of the pink babydoll t-shirt she wore, her eyes round as they stared at my hard cock thrusting before me, glistening with Pina’s juices.

“Is it a nudist party?” the girl asked. “Are you and Dad swingers? But they’re all my age. What’s going on?”

“I don’t know, Opal!” the mother snapped. She was a light-skinned, Black woman, her skin the hue of brown coffee, rich and creamy. She had her hair braided in long rows across her scalp and falling down her back as she walked by to the living room. “What’s going on, Scott?”

“I don’t know,” the husband said, his voice tight.

“So do something!” the woman snapped as she entered the living room. She froze for a moment. Then she pulled her daughter to her and bolted for the other exit out the room, free since she completed my command.

“Don’t leave!” I shouted. “Go sit down and relax on the couch. Same for your daughter.”

She stumbled to a halt then her and her daughter both headed for the couch. Opal gave me a trembling look, her eyes so wide. She sat down beside her mother, squirming, rubbing her hands on her tan thighs.

“Daddy,” she whimpered.

“Scott, what is going on?” the wife demanded again.

“I don’t know, Denise,” he roared at her, trying to mask the fear sweating off of him.

“But you do know, Scott,” I said, grabbing Anne and leading her into the living room, my harem trailing behind her. “You know exactly why I’m here.” I grabbed my wife’s tits, brushing the dark marks left by Scott’s lips on her breasts tonight. “Don’t you recognize one of your students from your Pilate’s class tonight?”

“But you didn’t have a class...” Denise trailed off, staring at her husband then back at my wife. “You sonuvabitch!” She tried to throw herself at him, but couldn’t get up from the couch. She bent over at the waist, fingers clawing the air between them. “You told me you’d never do it again!”

“Oh, I have a feeling he’s been doing it a lot,” I growled, squeezing my wife’s tits. “Thinking he could claim other men’s wives. That he could stick his dick in their cunts.”

“If I could move, I would kill you!” Denise snarled at her husband. Then she whipped her head around, braided hair flying behind her. She glared at me. “Why can’t I move?”

“Daddy’s a god,” Kitty grinned.

“You have to obey him,” Crystal purred. “I guess that makes me a goddess. Since I’m his daughter.”

“Ooh, yes,” Jessica moaned. “A goddess is fingering my asshole.”

“So hot,” Georgia groaned in agreement.

My dick twitched.

“I bet you want to get back at your husband,” I said to the wife.

She arched an eyebrow at me, then at the women around me. “You’re going to make me fuck you.”

“All while your husband watches. He’ll learn what it’s like when another man fucks his wife.” I glanced at Scott. “Do you love your wife?”

“Of course,” he said.

“And how many women have you cheated on her with?”

“Thirteen,” he said, wincing as his wife screeched.

“If you’re going to fuck me, then do it!” Denise snarled at me. Then she glared at her husband. “Thirteen! Thirteen! All those whores at your Pilates class! You are such a cock-sucker, Scott!”

Opal just whimpered, melting into the couch by her mother.

I winked at her. “Opal, relax. You don’t have to feel bad. You feel good. Horny.” My thoughts prickled. “Your pussy’s getting wet and itching to be touched.”

Opal’s babydoll t-shirt, clinging to her conical breasts, dimpled as her nipples hardened. She suddenly rubbed her hands on her tanned thighs, shifting beside her mother who was literally spitting fury at her husband, trying to claw him again.

“Scott, you love your wife with all your heart. You desire her. You want her to be faithful.” My thoughts prickled. “The only person you love as much is your daughter, whom you want to always be pure, to always be your little girl and never a whore. Just your virgin baby girl.”

“I do,” he said. “Please, honey, I love you. I’m sorry. I won’t cheat ever again.”

“No, you will never cheat again,” I grinned. “But your wife will. Denise, come here and suck my dick. Show your husband how much more you love my cock than his.”

“Gladly,” Denise purred while my thoughts prickled.

“Tell him that you’re my whore now.”

“Scott, I’m his whore,” the Black woman said, rising, her nipples hardening against her nightgown. “I just want to suck his cock. To worship him. Mmm, such a better cock than yours.”

I liked her improv.

“Denise,” whimpered Scott. “No, no, you can’t do this. You’re my wife.”

“But I’m his whore. He makes my pussy so wet. He’s not a repulsive asshole like you!” Denise pulled off her nightgown as she came closer. I definitely loved her improv.

She wore only a pair of panties beneath, white and plain, contrasting against her rich, brown skin. Her round breasts bounced as she moved, her nipples coal-dark and hard. She licked her lips, falling to her knees before me. She opened her mouth and sucked on my dick.

Scott flinched as she moaned about my cock, sucking with noisy passion. She put such enthusiasm into her blowjob, tasting Pina’s spicy pussy as she bobbed her mouth on my shaft. Tears fell down Scott’s face.

Anne fell to her knees beside Denise. “That’s it. Suck my husband’s cock. It’s fun being his whore, isn’t it?”

Denise moaned about my dick.

“And your husband deserves this. Thirteen women. What a pig. He preyed on me. Seduced me when I was vulnerable and crying about my marriage. Can you believe that?”

Denise sucked harder, bobbing her mouth. I groaned, the pleasure surging up my dick, my balls tightening as the married woman sucked me before her crying cuckold. I grinned at Scott. He kept trying to look away, but couldn’t.

A depraved fascination animated his face, keeping him watching his wife even as it twisted his guts. Pain wracked his expression. His hands squeezed the armrest of his recliner, the leather creaking beneath his fingers. I savored his humiliation, remembering that gut-sickening sight of his cum dripping out of my wife’s cunt.

“That’s it, whore,” I growled. “Show your husband how much you love my cock. Love me. You’re happy to be my whore.”

Denise groaned, swirling her tongue about the crown of my dick. She wiggled her hips, bobbing her mouth, slurping, sucking. Her hands stroked the base of my dick and fondled my balls, massaging my nuts.

Eager for my cum.

Pleasure surged through me. I trembled. Behind me, my daughters and sluts moaned and gasped, playing with each other, fingers sluicing through hot cunts or ramming into tight assholes. Girls whimpered in pleasure, mouths sucking on hard nipples or lapping at juicy snatches.

“Your wife is so eager for my cum,” I groaned at Scott. “She can’t wait to taste it. And she’ll swallow every drop. How does that make you feel?”

My thoughts tingled.

“Like shit,” he groaned, the words torn from his lips. “I can’t believe she would just suck your dick. I thought she loved me.” He whimpered. “I love you, honey. Please, we can work this out. I’m weak. I won’t do it again. You don’t have to do this.”

Denise kept sucking, bobbing, hungry for my cum. She stroked my dick faster and faster. Her tongue caressed the tip of my cock, probing the slit before she slid her lips down as far as she could. Her cheeks hollowing, the suction reaching into my balls, my cum boiling.

I shuddered, my eyes alighting on Opal. She watched her mother in awe, squirming more. My command to become horny had her gripping her thighs. Her hands kept sliding higher and higher, wanting to rub at her hot pussy through her boy shorts.

“Fuck!” I groaned, eager to enjoy her before her father. I hoped she was a virgin.

My cock erupted. My cum fired into Denise’s mouth. The married woman groaned, squeezing my balls as she sucked out every drop of jizz I had. She swallowed it, gulping noisily. Pleasure surged through me.

Scott whimpered again, more tears falling down his face. “Oh, god, Denise. I’m so sorry. Please, please, stop. I love you.”

Denise slipped her mouth off my dick, panting. “Well, I’m his whore now. You wanted to fuck every slut who spread her thighs for you, so I’m going to enjoy this dick! Mmm, it’s bigger than yours. And his cum ... I’ll love his cum. I’ll swallow every drop of his!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.