Young Life of White Tiger - Cover

Young Life of White Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Anthill Mob

Chapter 39: Cinema Opening

Chapter 39: Cinema Opening

Saturday night was our grand opening of the refurbished Cinema, we had been promoting it heavily in the local press and with a door to door leaflet drop, we had used the middle school kids to do the drops, giving them some pocket money while we got to every house in town.

Bailee Madison, the celebrity we had booked, had gotten to her parents’ house midweek, she would be getting a limo to bring her to town on Saturday morning. There would be a presentation of the unveiling in the early evening, to open the cinema back to the public for the evening showings. It would be the second week since the opening of her new film. She had spent the previous weekend in New York, doing a much more publicized red carpet walk for the opening night.

She had asked to come in slightly earlier than was needed, as she wanted to meet up with me, yeah you heard right, this starlet wanted to meet up with me.

I was really nervous, not knowing what to expect, I really didn’t understand why she wanted to meet up with me, I had very little participation in arranging for her to do the opening, it had been Bill with Andy’s help that arranged it.

The limo arrived at eleven in the morning, which meant that she had to have gotten up really early to make it in time for the grand opening show.

When she got out I was surprised, she was dressed casually just in shorts and a t-shirt. I had been expecting her to be in designer gear with makeup done and everything.

She smiled when she saw me and my parents waiting for her, she bounced over and gave me a hug, now I might not be fully into girls yet, but this woman who had men drooling at her feet had just pressed her well-formed body against mine, that got a reaction any male has happen to them when a wet dream gets that close to them.

I found I had lost the power of speech, to the amusement of my mother, who burst out into uncontrollable giggles, when Bailee let me go, she gave my mother a confused look, but once she took in my features and paralysis limbs, she gave her a conspiratory smile.

“Hello Miss Madison, Forgive my family, they are not used to meeting such well known beautiful women.” Dad explained. This just got mom laughing even more, Bailee also started laughing, which made me go very red in embarrassment, if you think tomato, I did a creditable resemblance.

“Come on in and relax, I think Jack might need some time to come back to his senses.” Dad said, waving Bailee into our home.

The three of them disappeared, it was only then that I was able to get myself under control again. I made my way into the house, listening for noise to know where everyone was, I heard them in the lounge so I followed.

I didn’t dare sit next to Bailee, scared of what her closeness might do to me again. She smiled when she noticed I had sat on the seat furthest from her. Mom when she came in with a tray of drinks also noticed and smirked.

“Normally I wouldn’t do a promotion like this, my manager and publicist would not permit it, wanting me to be getting more exposure, but it was perfect for me, it allowed me to see my parents which is a rare event these days, my publicist is also my chaperone, I don’t really need one anymore, but I love her, you will meet her later at the opening.” Bailee stated, “It may be mercenary, but my publicist only approved it once she realized the great media event it could be, ‘star opening cinema, showing her new film in her home state.’” Bailee explained while giving visual punctuation.

“I am just glad you agreed to come, we had only expected to be able to get one of the secondary stars of a less publicized film out recently.” I stated, contributing my first comment since meeting Bailee.

“I was really interested in meeting the young man, who had all these lawyers doing their best to get a recognized celebrity to do an opening in a small town.” Bailee retorted, “Now I have arrived, I am even more interested to know how he has garnered such respect from a breed of cynical professionals.”

“I just know some great people who have also become friends.” I stated.

“A lawyer as a friend, now that makes you even more interesting.” Bailee retorted.

I couldn’t help it, I turned into a tomato again, and this time even dad couldn’t help himself, as the three of them took a good time laughing at my expense.

“Jack, it is alright if I call you that right.” At my nod, Bailee continued. “If it is alright with your parents, I would like for you to show me around a bit so we can talk.” Mom and Dad gave their permission, so Bailee and I stood up so I could give her the tour, instead of starting in the house, I took her for a tour of the grounds first, the barn and the garage, I hoped I could talk to her about the bikes and cars in the garage, it was something I was well versed in talking about and hoped she would find it enjoyable rather than boring, it depended on how much of a girly girl she was.

She was entranced by the two completed Harley’s, asking who owned them. I explained that the pure black one was dads, but the flamed paintwork one was mine, she loved it, telling me her dad had owned one several years ago. He had stopped riding when she was small, due to the risks, but he still wished he had one.

She also liked the Range Rover, having ridden in one in the UK when she visited the country on a promotional tour. I told her about the luck in obtaining it and the unknown armor and bullet proof glass. That intrigued her, making her take a much longer look at it, both inside and out. By the time we returned to the house, I felt much more comfortable, no longer bursting out in crimson shades whenever we spoke. Bailee said she liked our home, it was very modest from what she was now used to, but that she liked that. Her parents had put their foot down and kept their home, even though she now had the money to be able to buy them something much more expensive.

I was going to miss out the bedrooms, but Bailee was having none of that, wanting to see my room, she was intrigued by the sword case and tiger picture above it, which also took some time to explain, after I had, she was looking at me in a very different manner. She shook herself before saying that it was probably time to meet back up with my parents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.