Injustice II
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On completing his revenge in Atlanta, Max Hardtrick with his new friend Jill Kelley drive to her house in Charleston, South Carolina, but trouble isn't through with Max and follows him there to interrupt his relaxation and the study of Magic.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The following character appears in the remainder of the story:

Giovanni Giuffrida

DeCavalcante Family Boss and next Don, called Johnny Tin Ear, 5’-9’’ tall, about 200 pounds, 40 years old, mostly bald with brown eyes and a Mediterranean complexion


The Maitre D’ stopped at a door that we could faintly hear music coming from and knocked.

“Come!” someone inside said, and he opened the door for us to enter. There was only one person inside, and he was seated at the head of a midsize table that would easily seat ten people.

“Your guests have arrived, sir,” the Maitre D’ told him.

“Show them in. We’ll order shortly,” the man told him.

The two men preceded us into the room, but the man at the table frowned at them.

“Remain outside. Have dinner. I’ll call you when we finish our business,” he told them in a gruff voice. The two men looked upset but left, and the Maitre D’ closed the door.

“Come in and sit down,” the man told us in a more congenial voice, and we moved over to the table.

“Sit next to me, I don’t bite,” he said with a smile. “If I had wanted you dead, you wouldn’t be here,” he continued. We sat on the same side of the table with me closest to this man. He appeared to be a man of about average height when standing, say 5’-9’’ or so, but a bit heavy at what I would guess was 200 pounds or so. He appeared to be about 40 years of age. He was mostly bald and had brown eyes. In appearance he was more Mediterranean than English or French and he had on a very expensive suit.

“I’m Giovanni Giuffrida. They call me ‘Johnny Tin Ear’. Do you like the music?” he asked. There was classical music, actually an opera, playing but rather more loudly now than when we had entered.

“Yes, it’s all right, just a bit loud,” I answered.

“That’s Verdi’s La Traviata, and it’s loud because the Family’s had a lot of trouble with people recording our conversations. I’m determined to avoid that,” he told us.

“Are you the new Don?” Jill asked from beside me.

“Technically Frank Guarraci is still the Don, but the Feds have him locked up for so long that he will die in prison before he is released. I’m the acting Boss, but the boys call me Don Giuffrida, since they know he’ll never be back,” he finished before asking, “Did my men make sure that you aren’t wired, or have a recording device, even a cell phone or a tablet on you?”

“No, they didn’t, but it isn’t their fault. You see, I cast a freeze spell on them while we showered and changed clothes. Jill used a compliance spell on them when I woke them. We are not into electronic devices because the use of our Magic destroys them. You don’t need to worry about anyone hearing our discussions, however, as I have cast a silence spell around this table. Sound can enter it but not leave it,” I told him.

“So you claim to use Magic, even after the government has said for years that there is no such thing. How do you account for that?” he asked.

“The government lied for its own reasons. It wasn’t the first time and won’t be the last,” I told him. He smiled at my remark about the government.

“You’re Max Hardtrick, the guy from Atlanta. The word on the street is that you are here to settle something with Andrea Palladino. What’s that about?” he demanded in a rougher voice.

“How do you know who I am, and where we are staying?” I asked instead.

“We, the DeCavalcantes that is, got the message that you left at the two motels. Palladino didn’t get it, as there are still a lot of people who are loyal to the Family. In the message, you said that Rickey Pontoliano in Atlanta owed you. I have guys who are really good on the Internet, and one of them looked up what happened to Rickey, and what else occurred there back in July. He also downloaded a picture of you, so we knew what you looked like. We also had the pictures from the two motels, but they weren’t all that good.

“You haven’t learned much because we put the word out for people not to talk about Palladino or his operation. Like I said, a lot of people are still loyal to us. When we circulated your picture, someone at the Swan told us you were staying there. We have also been trailing your pickup even though you changed the color somehow and the license plate,” he told us. I had used a spell to make the truck appear to be blue instead of green, and Angus had procured a Pennsylvania tag for us from one of his sources.

“Since you know that I’m the guy from Atlanta, how much more do you know?” I asked, wanting to find out how much of our cover was blown.

“I know that you knocked off a bunch of people in Atlanta and that lead to the riots, but that’s about it. Something that far south doesn’t interest me much,” he told us to my relief.

“On the advice of his Uncle, Rickey Pontoliano aided a group of Magic Haters with men and a vehicle plus the help of the local police to kidnap, torture and murder my two Sons, ages two and four,” I told him.

“That’s hard, but how do I know that you are telling the truth?” Johnny Tin Ear asked.

“I still have the pictures they sent me of my dead Sons. If you have something to view them on, I’ll show them to you,” I told him.

“How do I know that this won’t notify the cops?” he asked.

“It will be your device. I’m sure you can keep it from making any outside connections,” I told him. He pressed a button on the table, and one of his men appeared a short time later. I had canceled the silence spell.

“Bring me that laptop with the busted Wi-Fi,” he told him. The man reappeared several minutes later with a tablet. Following his departure, I recast the silence spell and took out the flash drive with the pictures on it. He turned on the device and plugged the drive into it after it had warmed up and stabilized.

Jill hadn’t seen the pictures. Only Rickey and his men had seen them, and they weren’t around to tell what they had seen. Jill was sick on seeing the pictures, and I sat her down at the table far from the tablet to recover. Johnny Tin Ear looked disturbed by the pictures. After removing and returning my flash drive, he sent the tablet out of the room before resuming our conversation, and I recast the silence spell. No words had been spoken while the spell was inactive.

“I can see why you would want to have it out with that worm Palladino, but you haven’t gotten very far tracking him or his organization down, have you?” he asked.

“No, we haven’t. Why do you ask?”

“Il Palladino, as he styles himself, has moved into what had traditionally been DeCavalcante territory and set up in business while we were busy with the Feds. He had the help of the Genovese Family from New York who have moved into Newark, which had also been part of our territory.

“I would like to get rid of that worm Palladino, but it would create problems. The first would be with the Genovese Family, and the second would be with the Feds who watch us closely. Now if you, a third party with no connections to the DeCavalcante Family, whom it’s already known on the street has a beef with him, were to take out him and his organization, I would consider it a great favor. I can have my men show you where his operations are set up, and you can do whatever you wish with the information. Just don’t tell anyone where you got it,” he finished.

“I can agree to that,” I told him. “They took everything from me including my wife who hanged herself after seeing those pictures, and I intend to take everything from them including their lives,” I finished. I had already pocketed the flash drive.

“Since our business is concluded, are you ready for dinner?” he asked next.

“I don’t know if I can eat,” Jill told him in a trembling voice.

“Perhaps we should leave,” I suggested.

“Normally, I would consider that an insult, but after seeing those pictures, I can see why your lady friend wouldn’t feel well. I’ll have my men drive you back to your motel,” he volunteered.

“That won’t be necessary. We can easily transfer back from here. I can also use a spell to make everyone here forget that we were here. If you want your men to remember, call them in here,” I told him. He pressed the button again, and his men quickly reappeared.

“Stand over here by me,” Johnny Tin Ear told them, and the men moved over to stand behind him.

“If you will all stand behind me, I will cast the spell, and no one beside the five of us will remember that Jill and I have been here,” I told them. They all moved over behind me before I cast the forgetfulness spell and threw it towards the public area of the restaurant. No one would remember us being here.

“When and where should we meet your people?” I asked Johnny Tin Ear.

“Can you start tomorrow?”

“Yes.”

“Be at the corner of South First Street and Elizabeth Avenue at 10:45 in the morning. A car will pick you up and start showing his locations. It will take at least two days to cover the area in and around Elizabeth,” he told me.

“Until 10:45 tomorrow morning then,” I said as I took Jill’s hand and cast the transfer spell. We instantly vanished from the room at the restaurant to reappear in our room at the Swan. I was sure that Johnny was having words with his men about now.

“I can understand now why your Wife committed suicide after seeing those pictures,” Jill told me in an upset voice. “How can people do things like that?” she finished.

“Unfortunately, it happens all of the time, and there is no one to avenge them. I WILL have my vengeance,” I told her, as she took my hand and kissed it.

“Yes, for something like that, you need vengeance, and I will help you both for your children and for my two Brothers who died fighting the government and the Magic Haters,” she whispered. Later we had a very light dinner before going to bed, but there was no sex that night, though I did hold her all night.

There are numerous churches in Elizabeth, especially in the older parts of town, and I had been by many of them during my wanderings to collect information. We attended one that had services at 0900 the next morning, Sunday the 15th of November. From the church we went to have breakfast at a nearby cafe. We were at the corner of South First Street and Elizabeth Avenue at 1045. A nondescript sedan pulled up a few minutes later.

We got in the sedan, and the driver drove away. There followed a trip through the various parts of the city where locations were pointed out to us. Jill had brought a pad and wrote down the addresses and what was there. I just marked each location with a marker spell. We finished the day late that afternoon with a drive past the trucking company that Palladino controlled.

“Tomorrow you’ll visit the out of town locations where he has operations,” the driver told us.

“That’s fine. Where should we meet you and when?” I asked. The driver had never given us his name, and only pointed out the locations. There had been no small talk. He obviously had his orders.

“Someone else will be driving you tomorrow. Be at the corner of Elmora Avenue and Westfield Avenue at 9:00 in the morning. You’ll be picked up there,” the driver told us, before we exited the vehicle, and I transferred us back to our room at the Swan. Our sudden disappearance startled him.

“Can you remember all of those locations?” Jill asked after we appeared in our room.

“Yes, I left a marker spell at each one and numbered the spell with the same number that you used on your list. We won’t need to visit all of them. We’ll concentrate on the ones dealing with money and drugs. Those will hurt him the most,” I told her.

Monday morning, we were picked up by a different vehicle and driver. We toured the many small towns around Elizabeth which included: Hillside, Kenilworth, Roselle, Roselle Park, Cranford, Linden, Westfield, and Clark. They all had at least one and often more of Palladino’s businesses. We left the driver in the last town visited, and again transferred back to our room at the Swan. This driver had been even less inclined to talk to us than the previous one had.

We went out to dinner that evening and also purchased more groceries. In our room later that evening, Jill was anxious to have sex, and we enjoyed each other for an extended period with long slow strokes after much hugging, kissing, and massaging each other. The finish was very rapid and intense, and the shower afterward was just as enjoyable.

Tuesday morning, we got up late and had breakfast in our room. There were supplies to be picked up today for our work tonight and for the remainder of the week. A trip to a big box construction supply store was the order of the day, and we purchased several kinds of rope along with chain, masking tape, long zip-ties, and other miscellaneous items.

A stop at an auto parts store produced road flares and other small items. At a camping store, we purchased lantern fuel in gallon tins. There were several common household cleaning chemicals that we purchased in a supermarket. I did all of this while in my normal appearance, while Jill used a glamour, as she didn’t wish to be recognized.

That afternoon, we took a long nap so we would be fresh for that night’s activities. By the time we arose at about 1830, the sun had long since set, and the moon would be setting soon. Since it was just a couple of days past the new moon, it wouldn’t have been of much help anyway. We had dinner at a local place at about 1930, and returned to our room well before 2030 hrs.

On returning, we packed the backpacks that we had purchased long ago in Charleston before we each donned a set of insulated black body suits that we had purchased on one of the trips to pay Jill’s utility bills. A pair of black combat boots to completed our outfits. It was 2200 before we set out for our first destination, a check cashing facility in the town of Hillside, north of Elizabeth.

The business was in a stand-alone building with bright flashing signs in both English and Spanish. The signs were off when we arrived, as the facility was closed. Transferring inside was easy, but our arrival set off the alarm. The safe was easily to located and a spell opened it. The money was stuffed into a bag and then into Jill’s backpack. We could hear the sirens approaching, as we finished, and I cast a fire spell that covered the entire inside of the building. It burned intensely and would not be put out by mere water. We transferred to our next target directly from inside the burning building. The second target in Hillside was a drug house, and we arrived there just as the police were arriving at the fire in the check cashing facility. The house was occupied as we could see lights on the first floor.

“You should remain out here. Keep a sharp lookout for the police or any gangsters arriving. Transfer inside if you see anything like that,” I told Jill who was unhappy on hearing it.

“Why?” she asked, “I came to help.”

“Watching for trouble is helping. I will need to confront those inside, and it could be dangerous,” I told her. “And I work best alone lately,” I added for emphasis.

“All right,” she agreed with a sigh, before I transferred into the house on the second floor. It had bedrooms strewn with used mattresses, discarded clothes, and drug paraphernalia. One of the rooms held a young woman in a drug induced state of sleep on a filthy mattress. It was obvious from the smell and her condition that several men had used her while she was unconscious. I wrapped her in a blanket before carefully checking the other bedrooms, but found no one else on the second floor.

There were two men in the living room watching television and smoking joints. There were open beer cans scattered about the room. I checked the rest of the first floor before confronting the men. Prepackaged bags of several types of narcotics lay on the table in the dining room with more in boxes on the floor nearby. Resting in the corner was a small safe that would open easily to a spell. The kitchen was empty, and I started the water running in the sink but slowly, so I would have time to do my work, and returned to the front of the house.

“You boys look all fat and happy,” I said, as I entered the living room from the back of the house. Both men jumped in surprise before turning to look at me.

“Who the fuck are you?” one asked drawing a pistol.

“How the fuck did you get in here?” the second one asked reaching for his pistol on the coffee table.

“I’m the guy from Atlanta who has come to take you down,” I told them with a smile.

“You don’t look like no fucking DEA agent,” the first one observed.

“Oh, I’m not with the DEA, they would be much too lenient with you. I’m just a private citizen who doesn’t like scumbags who abuse women, and I’m going to hang both of you,” I told them. I had only intended to tie them up, but seeing the young woman had pissed me off, and I felt they needed a stronger lesson which would be a warning to others. As expected they both tried to shoot me, but I had cast the ammunition spell as a precaution before entering the house, so their guns didn’t fire.

Their surprise and shock was short lived however, and they both threw the useless pistols at me, which only bounced off my wards. I threw the freeze spell that I had cast at them, freezing them in place. I needed to hurry, as I could hear water overflowing from the sink. I had prepared a couple of nooses for just such an eventually as this and quickly secured the men’s hands behind their backs with zip-ties and removed the nooses from my backpack and placed them around their necks.

The safe opened easily to the spell that I used, and it held a tidy sum of money which I placed in a bag that I emptied the drugs out of. Transporting upstairs, I picked up the young woman before transferring outside shocking Jill with my sudden appearance.

“Who is that?” she asked on recovering, pointing to the blanket wrapped young woman.

“A victim,” I told her. “Watch her while I finish and put this in your backpack,” I told her handing her the bag with the money in it, before returning to the house.

After transferring both men outside and casting the water explosive spell, I took each man to a separate nearby tall street light. I then lifted the first man to the top of the light and used the spell that attached the end of the rope to the pole, before canceling the freeze spell on him. The gangster instantly became aware of where he was.

“What are you doing?’ he gasped in horror.

“Giving you your just desserts,” I replied, as I canceled the spell holding him up in the air. The stop at the end of the sudden drop, jerked the rope tight around his neck, and he slowly began to strangle, but I didn’t have time to watch him dance, as I still had the other man to deal with the same way. When I had the second man dancing, I returned to where Jill was watching the young woman.

“We need to leave,” I told her.

“What about this young woman? Are you going to just leave her here?” she asked.

“Yes, just look at her arms, they are full of needle tracks. She made her own bed and will have to sleep in it. I’ll leave her under one of the men. When the house explodes, the police will find her and take care of her. We need to leave though, there is still a lot to do tonight,” I told her in a cold, determined voice.

After transferring the three of us to the street light farthest from the house, I canceled the ammunition spell, the pistols fired, and the house exploded dramatically with a flash and sent shrapnel in all directions. My wards protected us, and Jill placed the young woman on the ground under the second hanged man before we transferred to our next destination.

Our next destination was in the town of Kenilworth, where there were two dope houses along with a gambling parlor. One of the dope houses was near where “Sam the Plumber” DeCavalcante, the Founder of the Family, had previously had his heating, air, and plumbing business. It was a real slap in the face for the Family. Still they weren’t really any better than Palladino was, but I didn’t have a beef with them currently.

The dope houses went down easily with no victims, and I only left those found in them hanging from street lamp posts, but not dead, although they would probably have rope burns around their chests and under their arms, as that was how I had tied them up before hanging them on the street lights. The houses, I had blown up again to distract the Police and the Fire Department.

The gambling den was different. There were still a number of patrons present betting on sporting events and following the action on the numerous televisions. After casting a freeze spell on all of those present, I moved the patrons together and zip-tied them wrist to wrist and ankle to ankle in a human chain before transferring the chain outside, then brought the two ends together, and securing them. The chain surrounded one of the tall lights in the parking lot in front of the building. For the gangsters, I zip-tied their wrists to their ankles. Jill had collected all of the cash while I had been busy, but there was little that we could do about the credit card collections. After moving the gangsters out into the cold night air and canceling all of the freeze spells, I used the fire spell to destroy the building. The police could do what they wished with the patrons and the gangsters.

Jill was bored by now, and also a bit cold having spent most of the time outside on our operations. We were also short on supplies, having used more than I had anticipated. We transferred back to our room at the Swan to resupply and put away the money that we had gathered.

“Is that all there is to this job?” she asked on appearing in our room. “It’s so repetitive. Isn’t there anything else, something more exciting?”

“Yes, I’m afraid that is all there is most of the time. It will probably be more dangerous starting tomorrow when they know that we are here and hitting their businesses, and it will continue that way until we finish. The last day will be much more rewarding,” I told her.

“Do you really need my help for the rest of the night? It’s getting awfully cold out,” she asked.

“It was hot in Atlanta as it was summer time, so that wasn’t a problem. I’ll finish up tonight by myself, but you will need to go with me tomorrow night,” I told her. She gave me a big kiss before I transferred to the next destination which was Roselle.

Roselle, and Roselle Park after it were much like the other places we had hit tonight. There were check cashing locations and drug houses, but no victims or gambling parlors this time, at least not belonging to Palladino, which were the only ones that I was interested in. Before transferring back to the Swan, I decided that we were going to need more supplies, specifically rope, zip-ties, and duct tape. I also believed that there would be questions asked tomorrow of anyone buying those items.

I made a quick stop at the big box construction store that we had used previously, and picked up a large spool of rope, and several boxes of long zip-ties, as well as several large rolls of duct tape. While I did leave money at the checkout counter, I doubted it would wind up in the store’s sales. If not, the items would be their contribution to cleaning up New Jersey.

It was after 0500 before I returned to our room for the final time that night. Jill was asleep in a stuffed chair and the TV was on. I woke her gently.

“Hey beautiful, I’m back from work,” I told her after kissing her forehead.

“Any trouble?’ she asked sleepily.

“No, no trouble, but I did pick up more supplies, since I figured there would be questions of those buying them for the next several days,” I told her before changing the subject.

“I’m ready for a good shower and some sleep,” I told her.

“I’ll join you in bed for a while. I still need more sleep,” she told me with a yawn before heading for our big bed while I went to shower.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.