Dana Takes on the Basketball Team
Chapter 3: Back to the Office

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Back to the Office - A beautiful pastor's wife is placed in a position where she can't refuse being spanked by a client and humiliated by her boss. The spanking and humiliation escalate into having sex with members of the basketball team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts  

Dana drove straight to the office. When she walked in, she reeked of sex. There were wet spots on the back of her skirt where cum had leaked out while she drove. Her top was slightly loose, but silky. It draped across her breasts and nipples making it clear that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. There was a stain over her left tit that made it look like she had been nursing and sprung a leak. I made her stand in my office while we called Jim to discuss the contract. Cum was running down her legs. It was dripping on the carpet and drying on her thighs and clothes.

“You would probably like to wash your clothes and clean yourself up before your husband sees you”, I suggested.

Dana’s expression was a combination of hope and fear; rightfully so.

“The choice is entirely yours, Dana. At the end of the day, you can go home to your husband looking, and smelling, just like you do right now. Or you can accept my offer and requirements.” I didn’t want to add any additional threats to Dana’s ordeal, not out of sympathy for her, but because it would be even more humiliating to voluntarily accept my offer.

“What are you going to make me do”, Dana asked.

“I don’t intend to make you do anything, except clean the mess you made in my office, I said pointing to the spots on the carpet where she stood. You can clean my office wearing those clothes and then wear them home just like they are. You can go to the laundry room and wash out your skirt and top in the sinks and clean my office while they dry. Most of the employees will be out until late this afternoon. Or you can give me your clothes and I will take them to the laundry to be cleaned. And you can clean my office while your clothes are being washed. Either your husband sees you in these clothes as-is, or I see you cleaning without them.”

I guess that Dana figured the fewer witnesses to her humiliation, the better. She removed her clothes, folded them neatly and handed them to me. I told her that I would return with the cleaning supplies while she waited in my office. I took the clothes to the laundry room and explained to the guys working there that the clothes were Dana’s and that she needed to get the stains out before she went home. I can only imagine their reactions when they noticed the nature of the stains. I’m sure they looked at her differently from then onward.

I drove to the corner drug store to pick up the cleaning supplies I had in mind. A basin, razor, shaving gel, douche, toothbrush, and wash rag. I swear the clerk gave me a funny look, but that still didn’t compare to the look Dana gave me as I unpacked the cleaning supplies.

“Cleaning the office isn’t going to work if you keep making a new mess everywhere you go. And I won’t be able to tell if you are really clean if we don’t get rid of some of that hair.” Dana had wispy pubic hairs already, even for a natural blonde. But shaving her bald would only add to the humiliation. And the more that she accepted today, the more I was certain she would accept in the months to follow.

I had Dana lean back on my desk and spread her legs. I used a shaving lotion rather than foamy cream. It wasn’t for the closer shave, it was the chance to rub the lotion into the hair more. And the hair she had along her lips was matted with cum. That meant rubbing the lotion through these hairs even more. I was a bit sad to finish shaving her. I still planned to douche her thoroughly.

I had her stand on the desk with her legs wide apart and squat deeply with her back towards me. To keep her balance, and to provide me with a better view, I had her lean forward onto her hands. I placed the basin between her feet. Then I slid the nozzle between her pre-pubescent looking bald lips and emptied the first of four douches to clean her out.

I gave her a toothbrush and washrag to scrub the stains out of my carpet. I figured that I was in for some pleasant views whether she bent over, squatted, or worked on her hands and knees. She opted for working on her hands and knees. I moved around so that I could enjoy the view. Dana spent nearly 30 minutes cleaning the floor with the toothbrush. By the time she finished cleaning, the work day had ended and her dress was cleaned.

Dana dressed in my office. I didn’t offer her any measure of privacy. All she had to put on was the skirt and top; no bra, no panties, no hose. I’m not sure how her husband would miss the prominent nipples distorting the silky top. Before she left I had one more set of instructions for Dana. “I think Jim’s idea of keeping your panties and bra was a good plan. I want you to work like that from now on. It will be a good reminder for you of how important it is to get the customers’ orders correct every time. And I like seeing you that way.” Dana blushed slightly and hung her head. She was going to do what I asked, at least for now; any fight had been taken out of her at this point.

I guessed that Dana would try to avoid anyone possibly noticing what she wasn’t wearing. Despite everything she had been through today, she was still the wife of a conservative pastor. I planned a little clothes shopping just in case.

Sure enough, Dana arrived at work the next day in a bulky sweater, and a long, thick skirt. These must have come from the back of the closet, because I had never seen her in such dowdy, ultra-modest clothes. I called Dana into my office as soon as she arrived.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.