Dana Takes on the Basketball Team - Cover

Dana Takes on the Basketball Team

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 1: Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introduction - A beautiful pastor's wife is placed in a position where she can't refuse being spanked by a client and humiliated by her boss. The spanking and humiliation escalate into having sex with members of the basketball team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts  

Dana came to work for me a couple of years ago. Although she was in her late twenties and had two young daughters, she still looked like she could be in college. She obviously put effort into keeping her already petite frame fit. Dana was a natural blonde, with wavy long hair and firm breasts that were proportional to her frame, probably 34B or C.

Dana was married to the pastor of a small Baptist church in town. As a result, she dressed simply, but still tried to dress attractively within the accepted bounds of her role. Her “type” of Baptist church told women that they should wear skirts or dresses, so she had to set a good example.

I interviewed Dana for an accounting and customer service position. She had some classes in accounting, but no real experience. But she made up for that with her enthusiasm and cute smile, a winning combination for customer service. So I hired her.

Dana’s job performance never changed much. Her friendly demeanour was perfect for customer service, but her accounting skills remained sub-par. From the phone conversations I overheard at work, finances were very tight for Dana and her husband. Giving was down at the small church and they were barely scraping by.

An opportunity crossed me path that I simply couldn’t resist. Jim, a long time friend and customer, was a major sports booster at the local college. As he did every year, he sponsored a large party for the basketball team just before the start of the season. Fortuitously, Dana had seriously messed up the contract, failing to order about 2/3rds of what Jim had requested. I suspected that Dana could be manipulated right now so I called Jim and told him my plan. He loved the idea and was anxious to play his role.

I called Dana into my office, “Your most recent mistake may have just cost me one of my largest customers. If I lose him, I simply won’t be able to afford to keep paying you. I want you to go over there right now and work out a solution. Either come back with a commitment from him to continue doing business with us, or come back and start packing up your desk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.