Capture the Flag Bonus - Cover

Capture the Flag Bonus

Copyright© 2017 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 14 year-old Xander witnesses his older brother Westin seduce his girlfriend. Xander gets kicked of the room just before the older teens have sex. Xander joins his friends later for Capture the Flag in park. Tomboy Taylor Wyatt, in a too small t-shirt and no bra, gets captured and Xander is the jailer. Xander follow Wyatt's seduction plan. How persuasive can the young virgin be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Pregnancy  

Xander went home and Googled pregnancy and the morning after pill. He found most any pharmacy would sell it. Taylor wouldn’t need a doctor’s prescription to get the emergency pill. He found out that chances of preventing pregnancy was nearly 90%. That was encouraging. Unfortunately, the pill wouldn’t do any good if his sperm had fertilized a mature egg in Taylor’s belly. If the sperm found and fertilized an egg before she took the pill, they were royally fucked.

Taylor did similar searches online at her house. She found similar information. Taylor found a list of symptoms that indicated a female was fertile. She checked what she could of the ten symptoms. Two fingers up her vagina found her cervix high and soft like an ear lobe instead of low and tight like her nose. The mucus in her cervix was clear, slippery and stringy like egg whites. She had tender breasts.

She definitely was horny, but that wasn’t conclusive. She had loved screwing and wanted more of that fun. Taylor did feel a little bloated. She hadn’t noticed a pain in her side, nausea or any spots of blood. She met five of the ten symptoms and couldn’t judge two more.

Both teens tossed and turned before they finally fell asleep. Sometime after midnight Taylor woke with a sharp pain in her left side that subsided quickly. She fell asleep again without really remembering the pain.

While the no longer innocent teen slept her body did its work. The pain was a mature egg breaking loose from her left ovary. The egg floated down her fallopian tube for its rendezvous with Xander’s sperm.

Xander may have been an immature young teen barely starting puberty. His sperm on the other hand, was mature and fully ready to fulfill their purpose. They were capable of swimming through Taylor’s cervix, up her uterus and the flooding both fallopian tubes with millions of sperm. The sperm and egg met somewhere in her left tube. Sperm after sperm tried to burrow into the tough coating around her egg, without success. Finally one broke through. The egg sucked the contents of the spermatozoa into the egg and merged half of Xander’s DNA with half of Taylor’s DNA inside the cell.

Fertilized, the cell was a zygote and a potential life. The hair like cilia pushed the fertilized egg down her fallopian tube towards her uterus. The zygote split repeatedly as it journeyed down her fallopian tube. The only remaining question was whether the zygote would embed in Taylor’s uterus and become a viable person or was defective and wouldn’t implant. The remnants would be flushed from her body in a few days.

-----oooOooo-----

Xander and Taylor met at the monument the next morning at 9:00 AM. The rode their bikes to the nearest pharmacy. They searched the aisles, finding only the contraceptives rack. Xander noted where it was. He would be needing to visit there one of these days. He had no interest in going through a pregnancy scare again. Finally the two teens went up to the front desk and asked for help.

“We can’t find ... uh...” Xander stuttered to the older lady minding the cash register.

“Contraceptives, aisle 7,” she offered helpfully. Xander blushed crimson.

“Actually we need the morning after pill,” Taylor said.

“Oh...” the lady said. “Young man, remember where the contraceptives are for the next time. We keep the morning after pill behind the counter. I will get it for you.”

She returned a minute later with the box containing the pill. Xander paid for the drug. The lady offered, “Remember, if things don’t work out, you can go to the local woman’s clinic for help. Good luck you two.”

“Thank you for your help,” Xander replied, politely. Taylor echoed his thanks. The two went outside and ripped the box open. They read the directions carefully. It seemed simple enough. Taylor took the pill. Everything else was up to fate.

“What do you want to do now?” Taylor asked.

“We could go over and hang out at the park,” Xander suggested.

“We could ride over to my house,” Taylor added. “Nobody is home.”

“Um ... OK,” Xander agreed. He followed Taylor home. She took him upstairs to her bedroom. The teens sat down on her bed.

“I want to apologize for what I did yesterday,” Xander said. “I shouldn’t have tried to seduce you into sex. I don’t know if we were ready for what we did.”

“I knew what you were doing, Xander,” Taylor replied. “My brain kept telling me to make you stop. I didn’t want to stop. I am at fault too. I read up online last night. I have five of ten of the symptoms of a fertile female. One of the biggest ones is the being fertile makes a girl horny.”

“You get horny too?” Xander asked. “I seem to be perpetually horny.”

“I think that goes with being a teen-aged boy,” Taylor teased.

“Still, I’m sorry for seducing you into sex,” Xander aid. “I should have respected you more.”

“Don’t beat yourself up,” Taylor replied. “I could have said no and didn’t. I wanted to do what you did with me. About an hour before we did the deed, I had a long heart-to-heart talk with a girlfriend. She and her boyfriend just had sex and she told me all about how great it was. I was primed to want what we did before you ever laid eyes on me yesterday.”

“I know that feeling,” Xander said. “I watched my brother seduce his girlfriend, right up until he kicked me out just before he stuck his dick in her pussy. I was horny as hell yesterday.”

“The animal instinct in us was running things yesterday,” Taylor said. “You’re a guy programmed to get females pregnant. I’m was a fertile girl looking for a hunky guy to fuck me and get me pregnant. Mother Nature was running things yesterday.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” Xander allowed.

“Where did you learn to do all those things you did?” Taylor asked.

“My big brother,” Xander answered. “He gets carried away with his girlfriend and typically doesn’t throw me out of the family room until he is ready to ram his dick in his girl’s pussy. I have seen him seduce girls a dozen times. They all seem to enjoy what he does to them too.”

“I certainly enjoyed, what you did,” Taylor said. “I wouldn’t mind doing it again.”

“I can’t argue with your there,” Xander agreed. “I’d love to do it again.”

“So, what’s stopping us?”

“Um ... you might get pregnant?” Xander offered.

“I might already be pregnant,” Taylor answered. “If I am, screwing now can’t hurt anything. You can’t make me more pregnant. If I am not pregnant, I have the day after pill to protect us.”

“I don’t know, Taylor,” Xander responded. “I don’t think that us doing it again and me dumping more sperm into your belly is the best way to protect you.”

Taylor face fell. “You’re probably right. We would be safer if you didn’t dump more sperm in me.” The two were quiet for a moment.

“I could ride back to the pharmacy and pick up rubbers,” Xander offered. “I know where they are now.”

“You could do that, couldn’t you,” Taylor agreed. She gave Xander a big smile. “What are you standing around her for? Get the rubbers and let’s get busy having our fun.”

“I’ll be back in fifteen minutes,” Xander said as he bolted for the door. He raced over to the pharmacy and headed for Aisle 7, where the contraceptives were displayed. He had noted the rubbers were there during the earlier visit but hadn’t really looked over the display. He was shocked to find probably about twenty-five different types and styles of rubber on display. After reading about half a dozen, he just grabbed one of the boxes holding a dozen rubbers.

Xander took his merchandise to the front counter. The older lady who waited on him and Taylor was still manning the cash register. She gave him a smile as he handed her the boxes of rubbers.

“It is a wise man who takes proper precautions,” the lady said. She looked at the box and frowned. “How do I ask this delicately? You’re a young man, not fully grown, correct?”

“Yes,” Xander agreed.

“Your ... uh ... endowment probably isn’t the size of a full grown man yet, is it?” she asked. Xander blushed but nodded his head in agreement. “Claire, could you man the register for a couple minutes. Let’s find you something suitable to your body size.”

Xander followed the lady back to aisle 7. She put his box of condoms back on the shelf and looked over the display. She found a box of a dozen marked slim fit. “These would be more suitable to you. It is critical that you have a snug fit on your ... uh ... endowment so the condom doesn’t pull off while you have intercourse with your girlfriend.”

“OK, thanks for your help,” Xander said. She took him back up front so he could pay for the rubbers. The saleslady asked, “Was yesterday your first time?”

“Um ... yeah,” Xander admitted.

“This all new, fresh and extremely exciting,” the lady said. “Give your girlfriend a break and pace yourselves. You don’t want to get carried away and do this so often you make her sore down there.”

“I’ll try to remember that,” Xander promised. “Thank you for your help.”

He raced back to Taylor house on his bike. Taylor met him at the front door wearing a bath robe. The sight of her in only the robe made his dick go from semi-hard to painfully erect almost instantly. Taylor led Xander upstairs to her bedroom. She dropped the robe to the floor.

“Let’s get you undressed so I am not the only naked person here,” Taylor said. She helped him pull off this T-shirt. She tried to tease and caress his nipples while he tried to pull down his shorts. They ended up tangled together. Taylor then pulled Xander’s shorts off, revealing his 4 ½ inch, steely hard dick.

“May I touch it?” Taylor asked. Xander smiled and nodded his approval. She grasped his dick with her thumb and fingers, stroking them up and down a little. “It’s hard and...”

“It’s called a boner for a reason,” Xander said.

“And yet it’s soft outside,” Taylor continued. “It’s really warm too.”

“Mmm ... yeah,” Xander agreed contentedly. Having someone else stroke your rod was nicer than doing it yourself. Taylor wrapped the rest of her fingers around his dick and stroked it harder.

“OW! Easy! Too hard,” Xander gasped.

“I should have realized you would be sensitive there,” Taylor responded.

“It’s OK.”

“No, I should have known,” Taylor insisted. “You seemed to know instinctively that I was sensitive down there, especially around my clitoris. You used exactly the right amount of pressure to send me into orbit yesterday.”

“Beginner’s luck and me following my brother’s example,” Xander said. “Why don’t we lay down and kiss for a bit?”

“We can,” Taylor agreed. She let go of his dick and climbed into bed. Xander laid down beside her, facing Taylor. They kissed, experimentally at first and then with tongue engaged. Xander’s weight rolled Taylor onto her back. Taylor draped his body on top of hers to reach that luscious mouth. Her hard nipples pressed into the sensitive skin of his chest, further enflaming his desire.

The two teens made out for about five minutes when Taylor stopped the kissing. “I want to feel you stuff me again with that big dick of yours.”

“Now?” Xander asked, surprised that she proposed intercourse at all, much less this quickly. “My brother and his girlfriends usually spend more time making out and playing before they get to the deed. Are you sure you are ready?”

“You are hard,” Taylor said. “I want to feel you stuffing me full like yesterday. Why wait?”

“OK, let me get the rubber,” Xander said. He hopped out of bed and tore open the box of slim fit condoms. He pulled out a foil packet and sat down on the bed beside Taylor. He tore the packet open and pulled out the latex ring. He stared at it for a few moments, clueless about what came next.

“What’s wrong?” Taylor asked.

“I’m not sure how to put this on,” Xander said. “They didn’t teach this in Health class last year. Westin says they teach boys how to put a rubber on a banana in tenth grade Health class.”

“Does the box have directions?” Taylor asked. Xander handed his girl the box of condoms. She read for a moment.

“Put the rubber right on the end of your dick,” Taylor instructed. Xander did as instructed. “Roll the condom down the shaft of your dick.”

He tried to unroll it, but it wouldn’t budge. “Is it upside down?” Taylor asked.

“I don’t know,” Xander replied. He turned the latex ring over and tried again. This time, the rubber unrolled, sheathing his dick with latex. He unrolled it until he reached the root of his dick. The rubber felt funny, hugging tight to his dick, just like the saleslady at the pharmacy said it should.

“OK, I’m ready,” Xander announced. Taylor lay on her back and spread her legs wide open to receive Xander. He got in position and swiped a finger down her slot. To his surprise, her folds of skin were only slightly damp. He tried to press his finger into her hole to guide his dick.

“Ow!” Taylor protested. “Don’t press so hard.”

“You aren’t wet and slick like yesterday,” Xander replied. “We are doing something wrong.”

“What?” Taylor asked.

“I don’t know,” Xander replied. “How about if I lick your pussy like yesterday. That will get you wetter.”

“OK, that felt really great when you did it yesterday,” Taylor agreed. Xander leaned down and began licking up and down Taylor’s slot. He continued pressing and rubbing his finger around the opening of her hole. Xander licked and teased around her pussy, bringing that wonderful tingle back like yesterday. She pressed her hands down on Xander’s head as he licked.

He found her bump again and began licking around it too. Taylor’s body had to be releasing juices because now she was much wetter than just the saliva his tongue laid down. Xander was able to work his finger into her hole. He began to finger fuck Taylor as his licking produced tingles and then quivers as her body prepared for climax.

Xander knew he was doing it right from Taylor’s moans and how juicy she was getting. He continued licking and started teasing and the licking directly on her bump. About thirty seconds was all Taylor could stand.

“ooooOOOOOHHH...” Taylor gasped in a rising wail. Her orgasm flushed through her body. “FUCK!”

Xander sat up and watched his girl enjoy the throes of her climax. His finger was still embedded in her pussy, which clenched and tugged on the invader. Wouldn’t it feel really cool if that was his dick? Xander imagined.

Taylor calmed down after fifteen or twenty seconds. Xander crawled over her, propping himself up on one elbow as he stared into Taylor’s eyes. She smiled back.

“Now you are ready to fuck,” Xander declared.

“You’re damned right I am,” Taylor agreed. “Do it. Do it now!”

Xander slipped a hand between her bodies. He felt down her slot until he located her hole. He hunched his hips and brought his dick closer to its target. His hand guided it home. His latex sheathed dickhead rested against Taylor’s tight opening.

“You ready?” he asked. She grinned and nodded yes. Xander hunched his hips forward and forced his dick up inside his lover. It took three or four thrusts before his pubic bone bounced against Taylor’s.

“Are you OK?”

“I am great,” Taylor replied. “Stuffed full and loving every inch of it.”

“I’ll start moving,” Xander replied. He started stroking his dick in and out of his girl. He fell into a comfortable rhythm quickly. Taylor started pressing back as he stroked his dick in and out, furthering the pleasure for both teens. Fucking with a rubber felt less stimulating than when they did it without protection yesterday. Still it felt nice. The comfort of knowing you weren’t going to get your partner pregnant made the rubber tolerable.

Xander felt the first tingle of his orgasm after about two minutes of fucking. He slowed his pace and tried to will himself to hold off. After half a minute he went back to a faster pace. He needed to back off twice more before the need to ejaculate overcame him.

Xander grunted as he hunched his hips hard into his lover one more time and froze. Xander’s dick belched out semen and sperm, filling the end of the rubber. Taylor felt the throb from his cock but missed the warm, juiciness that announced his orgasm yesterday. She felt the same as Xander. The rubber was bearable but not ideal. Skin on skin had been more fun.

Xander collapsed when his dick was spent. Taylor held him and caressed his sides as he recovered from his orgasm.

“That was nice,” Taylor purred to her lover.

“It was,” Xander agreed.

“You were right about me not being ready,” Taylor remarked. “You know so much more about sex than me.”

“I don’t know that much,” Xander answered. “I just know what works for my brother. Making all this work yesterday and today’s is really beginner’s luck. I’d love to know more about having sex so I can make it fun for both of us.” Xander giggled. “I wonder what we might learn if we Goggled ‘sexual intercourse’. It might be real interesting.”

“I can’t,” Taylor said. “My parents check my history regularly. Anyway, the ‘Kids Safe’ monitor program would block a search like that.” Xander laughed.

“Kids Safe? I can beat that,” he bragged. “I can clean up your history too. Your parents will never know where we’ve been browsing.”

“Really?”

“Sure, let me show you,” Xander said. He stood up on his knees and pulled his dick out of Taylor. The horny fourteen-year-old was still hard after coming. Taylor’s tight pussy still tried to pull the rubber of as he withdrew. He managed to grab the ring of latex and slide out without spilling anything.

“That was close,” Xander said as he held the rubber onto his dick. A couple inches of rubber, containing all his sperm, drooped off the end of his dick.

“What?” Taylor asked.

“It almost slipped off when I pulled out,” Xander explained.

“Let’s be careful,” Taylor said. She reached for a tissue as Xander pulled the rest of the rubber off his dick. She wrapped it in the tissue and tossed it in her waste can. Xander hopped out of bed and followed Taylor over to her computer. She pulled another chair over for Xander.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.