Capture the Flag Bonus - Cover

Capture the Flag Bonus

Copyright© 2017 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 14 year-old Xander witnesses his older brother Westin seduce his girlfriend. Xander gets kicked of the room just before the older teens have sex. Xander joins his friends later for Capture the Flag in park. Tomboy Taylor Wyatt, in a too small t-shirt and no bra, gets captured and Xander is the jailer. Xander follow Wyatt's seduction plan. How persuasive can the young virgin be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Pregnancy  

Xander Ferguson tried to concentrate on the movie on the TV but his seventeen-year-old brother, Westin, and Westin’s current squeeze, Emily Raines, were extremely distracting. Westin was intent on putting the moves on Emily and coaxing her to bed with him. The couple were on the couch, across the room from where Xander pretended not to watch the seduction.

Westin and Emily made out for a while before Westin made his next move. One hand covered Emily’s right breast, outside her T-shirt. He gently rubbed and squeezed as they continued making out. Xander could hear the contented moans of pleasure as Emily enjoyed his brother’s attentions. Westin whispered, “Can I take this off?” to his girl.

“What about Xan...” Emily protested as Westin pulled her shirt over her head. Westin immediately kissed a trail from her lips down across her neck, shoulder and onto one of the bra covered breasts. He skillfully unhooked her bra and slipped it off before his lips reached their target, her bronze, quarter sized nipples. All protests about Xander ceased as Westin licked and suckled at her breasts.

Xander took in the sight of two sixteen year-old, perky, nearly perfect female breasts. Xander’s dick was rock hard and straining to burst out of his sports shorts. Any pretense of watching TV was gone. Xander stared as he watched his older brother coax Emily into sex that afternoon.

Westin spent time ravishing Emily’s breasts before going back to deep kissing. He alternated targets, slowly increasing his stimulation of her so he could entice her into his bed. Westin knew he would reach his goal when Emily dropped a hand down and began rubbing his erection through his board shorts. He slipped one hand down and unbuttoned and unzipped Emily’s shorts.

His hand slipped down her belly and slid an inch under her panties. “May I continue?” Westin whispered to his soon-to-be lover.

“Please...” Emily begged. Westin’s hand was inside and fingering her slot and hole without hesitation. Xander stared in awe as his brother made it to third base. Xander gawked as his brother fingered Emily with one hand and played with her breasts with the other. Emily’s face was flushed and she was panting from the intense stimulation she was receiving.

“May I pull your panties down?” Westin whispered. “I want to eat you.”

“Ohh ... God!” Emily snapped as Westin wiggled his finger inside her vagina. No resistance occurred as Westin pulled her panties aside. Xander stared as he watched his brother lick all around Emily’s cooch. He decided the girl must shave because she had only a small but full patch of hair above her slot. He had more pubic hair than her and he was two years younger and only sprouted hair a year earlier.

Westin fingered and licked Emily, while he pulled his own shorts and boxers down. Westin continued licking and fingering until she convulsed and shrieked her ecstasy. Xander had seen his brother give orgasms to a number of girls. Emily seemed to be having a great one. Xander wasn’t surprised when Westin announced, “Xander, get lost. Emily and I need some privacy.”

Xander got up awkwardly, trying to hide his own boner. Westin repositioned Emily on her back on the couch. He split her legs open as he stepped out of his shorts and boxers. He slid in between Emily’s wide open legs as Xander shut the door.

Xander paused outside the door for a couple minutes to listen was Westin screwed Emily six ways to Sunday. Finally the pressure in his own cock became too much and he headed upstairs to whack off and relieve his intense pair of blue balls. Xander tried to imagine what it would be like when his own dick was stroking in and out of a girl’s cooch. He exploded and spurted come all over his chest before he could quite picture the girl he desired.

Xander was cleaning himself up when his phone rattled, announcing a text. “CAP FLAG ON @ PARK 15 MIN BILLY” He smiled. Billy had texted an hour earlier, announcing that he was going to try to get their gang of friends together for some fun. Xander pulled his shorts and shirt back on. He biked over to the park to enjoy an afternoon of Capture the Flag with his buddies.


“So, spill the beans,” Taylor Wyatt demanded. “How was your first time?”

“Amazing,” Morgan Reilly answered. “Alex was so gentle.” Alex Masters was her 15 year old, soon-to-be-tenth grader boyfriend. Taylor and Morgan were a grade behind Alex. The girls both finished eighth grade at Cox Middle School two months ago and would move on to Robert S. Granger High School in three weeks.

“Details!” Taylor demanded. “Amazing doesn’t begin to cut it. When did you two finally do it? Did it hurt? How long did Alex last? Did you orgasm? Tell me more.”

“It was two nights ago,” Morgan replied. “Alex’s parents went out for the night. We took full advantage of the opportunity.”

“Did it hurt?” Taylor asked.

“It pinched a little to start with,” Morgan answered. “Alex waited until the pain went away before he got to work. I was surprised at the size of Alex’s cock when he pulled down his boxers. I didn’t think it would fit inside me. It took Alex a couple minutes but he managed to rip my cherry and force all of it in my belly. I made him rest while I had all his cock inside me until the pain went away.”

“Then what?”

“Alex pulled out a little and forced it back in,” Morgan explained. “He kept pumping and stroking in and out of me. It felt so amazing to feel his hot dick massaging my insides. After a bit it felt ... uh ... juicier is probably the best word for it.”

“Juicier?” Taylor asked.

“Wetter,” Morgan confirmed. “Things slid in and out better. Alex must have screwed me for a good thirty or forty minutes. It was mind blowing.”

“Did you come?” Taylor asked.

“Like about three times,” Morgan said. She felt a twinge of conscience lying to Taylor. She hated to admit the real story. It hurt like she said when Alex forced his dick into her cooch. He stroked in and out about ten times before grunting and blasting his load of come into the rubber. The whole deal didn’t last thirty seconds. The only thing that was true was that it had started to feel really good when things got “juicier” just before Alex ejaculated his load and collapsed on top of her.

“You are so lucky to have a good lover like Alex,” Taylor said. “I’ll never find anyone like him.”

“You need to present yourself better,” Morgan answered. “Let your hair grow out so you don’t look like a boy. Wear clothes that show you are a girl, not a tom-boy. The guys treat you like one of the guys instead of a girl because you look and act like one of the guys. You’re going to have to change if you want to attract a boyfriend.”

Taylor phone beeped at an incoming text message. She checked it. “CAP FLAG ON @ PARK 15 MIN BILLY”

“Cool,” Taylor remarked as she answered the message. “ON THE WAY TAYLOR”

“Some of our friends are meeting at the park for a game of Capture the Flag,” Taylor said. “Why don’t you come? It’ll be fun?”

“Fun? Getting all hot and dirty running around in the woods,” Morgan replied. “I think I will pass. This is exactly the kind of thing you do that makes the boys think of you as one of the guys instead of as a girl. You’re going to need to change if you ever want to have a boyfriend.”

“The game will be fun,” Taylor insisted.

“I’ll head for home,” Morgan said. “Have fun but remember what I told you.”

Taylor went upstairs and changed out of the loose T-shirt and training bra she was wearing. She put on an old, too small T-shirt she hadn’t worn in over a year. The too tight T-shirt displayed her modest but noticeable breasts. Her nipples stuck out from the T-shirt. She admired the look in the mirror. A boy would have to be an idiot to miss the fact that she was a girl now. Taylor considered her breasts to be her best asset. She was the second biggest girl in her class. Everyone knew Caroline Hill stuffed her bra to get the look she had. Taylor hopped on her bike and rode over to the community park to meet her friends.


Billy Smith, Jake York, Brian Staley and Dustin Miller were there when Taylor Wyatt arrived at the World War II monument near the north end of the park. Matt Hill, Aaron Jackson and Nick Kenyon arrived next. Xander Ferguson was a half-minute behind them. Ryan Wheeler, Dylan Dobson and Aiden Thomas arrived a couple minutes later.

Billy started breaking the group into two teams. “Aren’t the Sanders twins coming?” Dustin asked.

“Supposed to be coming,” Bill agreed.

“They are always late,” Xander remarked. “Dibs on Chris for my team.”

“Fine,” replied Matt Hill, one of the guys on the other team from Xander.

Xander noticed something different about his friend, Taylor, as the teams were selected. Her shirt was tight and she was clearly showing breasts. He could even make out nipples sticking up in the tight cotton. His cock stirred as he realized his buddy wasn’t just another one of the guys he hung with.

The teams ended up: Billy, Brian, Xander, Aiden, Aaron and Nick on the first team and Jake, Matt Hill, Dustin, Ryan, Dylan and Taylor on the second team.

“We’re shirts and you guys are skins,” Xander announced as he stared directly at Taylor.

“Try again, dickhead,” Taylor retorted. “We’re shirts and you are skins.”

The group laughed at Xander’s teasing but accepted Taylor’s demand. Chris and Matt Sanders showed up just as the first team stripped off their shirts. “Chris, you’re a skin. Matt, you are a shirt,” Billy announced.

Each team huddled, picked a leader and made plans for the first round of the game. Billy took charge of the skins team. Matt Hill was the leader of the shirts team. Everyone knew the rules and boundaries. This group with three or four others who were busy today played Capture the Flag in the park two or three times a week. The whole group were thirteen or fourteen and old enough to look after themselves now that they were allowed to travel around town on their own but not so old that they needed to get summer jobs to pay for cars, girlfriends and dates.

The town park was a large farm before it was donated to the town to become a park. The eastern third of the park was a mix of woods and meadows, perfect for a fast paced game of Capture the Flag. Billy’s skins took the southern half of the playing field. Matt’s shirts took the northern half. Each team hid its flag and picked a spot for the jail.

Matt Hill knew Billy was aggressive, so he made plans to exploit that. He assigned Taylor to sneak across into skins territory and locate their flag. He would keep the rest of his team deployed on defense, ready for the rush of bodies he expected from Billy.

The game unfolded much as Matt Hill foresaw. Taylor managed to sneak into skins territory along the western boundary without getting caught. Everyone except Xander on the skins team made a rush in the middle to try overwhelm the couple defenders expected to guard the flag. Brian, Aaron and then Billy were caught within the first minute or so of the game. Nick and Aiden participated in the rush but managed to get back across into their own territory without being tagged and made prisoner.

Taylor slanted her route off to the northeast and back towards the middle of skins territory to try to find their flag. Instead she passed a hidden Xander while she searched. Xander popped out of cover and chased Taylor. She fled back towards shirts territory, angling away from Xander as she ran. Unfortunately, her route took her straight to Nick, who tagged her easily.

“Xander, take our prisoner back to the jail,” Nick announced.

Taylor trudged after Xander as he led her to the skins’ jail. They picked a small meadow near the northeastern edge of the park. It was isolated and difficult for the shirts to get to, if they wanted to stage a prison break.

“Might as well have a seat and get comfortable,” Xander suggested when they got to the meadow. “It could be a while before your team figures out we’re here.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Taylor agreed.

“You look really good today,” Xander commented. “I like your shirt.”

“It’s just an old one,” Taylor replied. “I was wearing a brand new shirt when I got the text about the game. I didn’t want to get it dirty.”

“This one looks great on you,” Xander said. “It really shows ... uh ... shows...”

“My tits?” Taylor teased. Xander blushed.

“Yeah,” he admitted. “You look really good. You aren’t wearing a bra this afternoon, are you?”

“No,” Taylor said. It was her turn to blush.

“You look good this way,” Xander said. “You ... um ... jiggle when you run. I think it’s hot looking.”

“Me? Hot?” Taylor asked, incredulous.

“Yes, you ... look hot,” Xander insisted. “You have the biggest set of ... of...”

“Titties?” Taylor interjected. Xander giggled and blushed, nodding his head yes.

“You are way prettier than Catherine Hill,” Xander added. “Everyone know she stuffs her bra to look like she does. They’re all stiff and stuff. While today you ... uh ... jiggle.”

“Have you been working out, Xander?” Taylor asked. “You look pretty good too.”

“Does it show?” Xander asked. “My dad allowed me to start lifting weights after school ended. He decided I was old enough now.”

“It does show,” Taylor said. “Your pecs are getting defined. I can see ripples between your abs. Working out is really making you look good. Between your gorgeous hair, your handsome face and now your muscled bod, you are going to have to beat the girls away with a stick.”

“Me? You’re crazy,” Xander replied. “I went down in flames the only time I asked a girl for a date.”

“When and who?” Taylor asked.

“Erin Peters, the last day of school,” Xander said.

“Erin is a fool,” Taylor said.

“You must have plenty of boys asking you out,” Xander said.

“Not one,” Taylor replied. “Never been on a date. Never been kissed.”

“I would ask you on a date,” Xander said. “As a matter of fact, what are you doing Saturday night? Would you like to go to a movie with me?” His eyes flew open in amazement when he realized what he just said. Normally he stuttered, hemmed and hawed, unable to ask a girl for a date.

“I would like that, Xander,” Taylor said. She laughed a bright laugh that charmed and relaxed Xander. “Date – check. Saturday night we can see about the kissing too.”

Xander cock stirred at the mention of kissing, particularly kissing Taylor. He thought back to the dozen or so times he had witnessed Westin seducing a girl. “Do we need to wait until Saturday night to kiss? Maybe we could practice this afternoon so we know what we’re doing.”

Taylor eyed Xander carefully without saying anything. Practice? She had known him since first grade. He was kind and considerate, not at all a bully. He was one of the most handsome boys in their class. She remembered what Morgan said about her and Alex having sex a few days ago. Maybe a little kissing to pass the time until this round of the game was over would be fun.

“OK,” Taylor said. “How do want to do this?”

“I guess we can sit beside each other,” Xander suggested. He scooted over and sat beside Taylor. They turned their torsos to face each other. Xander carefully leaned in and kissed Taylor on the lips. He repeated the kiss, with a bit more passion. Taylor opened her eyes again and smiled.

“That was nice,” Taylor said.

“It was,” Xander agreed. He leaned in and kissed her again. They continued, holding their lips together longer each time. Finally Xander slipped his tongue out and licked the outside of Taylor lips. She loosened her lips. The next time, Xander’s tongue slipped right into Taylor’s mouth. Electricity zapped down both teens’ spines as their tongues touched. They broke apart and stared at each other.

“Wow!” both teens mouthed breathlessly. Both joined together again to repeat the deep kiss. Xander had attempted a French kiss with a couple girls last spring but not with the same affect. Xander’s dick hardened into a steel rod as he experimented with this new form of kissing. Xander’s and Taylor’s hands clenched onto their partners, trying to draw them closer.

They engaged in kisses until they were forced to pause for breath. After a brief pause, they locked lips and swirled their tongues together. After a third panting pause for air, Taylor complained, “This hurts my back.”

“You could sit on my lap so we don’t have to twist around to face each other,” Xander suggested. Taylor switched so she was sitting on his lap, facing him. They were kissing again when she noticed the hard lump she was sitting on. They kissed for a couple minutes before parting for air again.

“I can feel your thing,” Taylor giggled.

“Thing?” Xander asked blankly.

“You know ... your ... uh...” Taylor said. She wiggled her butt against the lump. “Your thing.”

“My dick?” Xander croaked. He was afraid she’d freak out at this development. He blushed a deep shade of pink. “I’m sorry. I can’t help it. I’m kissing a pretty girl and ... and ... well ... it just gets hard.”

“Yes ... yes it does,” Taylor agreed. She pressed her lips to his and they went back to making out. Xander loved what they were doing. How far would Taylor be willing to go? He decided to test the boundaries. He very gently lowered one hand until it rested on Taylor side. He rubbed the hand up and down, caressing her side, slowly, ever so slowly moving the hand closer to her left breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.