Wanting Out
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Nomie de Ploom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An older man and a high school freshman finally meet in person so she can run away with him to a new life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

She thought about how perfect it was that her parents were out of town for the weekend as she removed the last of her clothing and headed to her kitchen. She turned on the lights, unlocked the back door to her house, and got down to her knees and sat on her heels, waiting for him.

It was about 5 minutes before she heard anyone outside her door. She took a deep breath knowing that the moment was here and the door opened.

Jessie knew what he looked like so her initial response wasn’t to check him out. Sure, she did a brief glance to make sure it was him, but after that she got to following her instructions. As he closed the door she scooted on her knees up to him and began undoing his pants. She fumbled with them as it was her first time undoing a guy’s zipper (not to mention her own nerves). However it didn’t take long for her to reach into the pants and adjust his boxers until she was touching her first cock. As she pulled it out she didn’t even look at it, she just opened her mouth and took it inside and then sat there, waiting.

Greg was nervous himself as he opened the door, he didn’t know if he’d find a naked teenager or Chris Hansen. When he finally opened the door he was very pleased to finally see Jessie in the flesh. He stepped inside and turned to close the door, and as he turned around he was surprised to see Jessie so enthusiastically going for her task.

The girls hands fumbling around his cock was already turning him on, but quickly she was opening her mouth and taking him inside.

Greg smiled--it was part of his instructions and training to her--if any guy entered as a guest, she was to just take his cock into her mouth and wait. It was a subservience thing--she wasn’t supposed to suck, it was a kiss hello of sorts. The guy of course was free to tell her to suck it, or face fuck her, or just remove it and say hello, but he relished that moment of her anticipation.

He looked down at her long dark auburn hair and smiled, she had them done in twin tails. Nothing sexier on a girl in his opinion. To him he was in heaven, a girl willing to do what she was told and to please him. Her mouth was warm and wet around him and he could feel her moving a little involuntary and it was turning him on so much that he couldn’t wait. His hands reached down to cup her head and he started to move her back and forth along his shaft.

For Jessie the fleshy shaft felt weird as it filled up her mouth in a way she had never had it filled before. She wasn’t sure what was about to happen, she just knew how she was supposed to be. After a long moment of her there with her thoughts she felt his hands grabbing the side of her head and slowly start pulling him off.

This made Jessie sad--she had hoped that her first experiences with a guy would last at least a little longer. Jessie had first discovered porn when she was ten, and first figured out how to get herself off at twelve. She had known how to bypass the filters her parents put on her computer and how to hide things from them by that age too.

Jessie had seen a bit of porn on the net and read a bunch of stories. Her biggest entry into the world of sex though so far had been meeting M4STRGMR. The videos he’d shared with her, the requests he’d made of her had made her felt so dirty at times, but she also couldn’t resist the tingle between her legs that talking to him, watching for him, performing for him had elicited.

Just as Jessie’s disappointment was reaching its apex she couldn’t help but be surprised when he stopped and started to pull her head back onto his cock again. If her mouth wasn’t already straining to hold the cock inside it she’d be smiling right now. She wanted to try everything, and knew that eventually she probably would. For the moment though, she’d have to content herself with this warmup.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.