Wanting Out - Cover

Wanting Out

Copyright© 2017 by Nomie de Ploom

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An older man and a high school freshman finally meet in person so she can run away with him to a new life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

Greg was unsure of himself as he pulled his car into the alley. He drove by the house he knew he was going to, easily identified even as the sun was setting. The perfect opportunity was inside, but also the perfect trap that could get him put in jail for years. As he slowly passed the house he was looking for any telltale signs of a potential sting operation, but he didn’t see any. He reached the end of the alley and drove a few blocks away to a park and ride before getting out of his car to walk.

He’d been talking to this girl Jessie for about two months. She was this cute little redhead, not too skinny, but not chubby either, just that girl with the right amount of padding to make it where her curves would be amazing. That was the pitfall in Greg’s plan, the would be. He knew he could be screwed because young Jessie was only fourteen, if she were actually real.

Inside the house Jessie waited anxiously to be contacted by her friend who she only knew as M4STRGMR. Jessie wanted out, she hated her life and hated her parents and just wanted a chance to do what she wanted. M4STRGMR represented that opportunity. She met him online when he was trolling some teen chat rooms and they struck up a conversation. The guy was apparently loaded, fancy apartment in New York City, into games, anime, and all the same types of things she enjoyed. He’d be able to get her whatever she wanted, and allow her all the time in the world to play her games and just have fun instead of school, homework, and chores.

There was a catch though and Jessie had already discussed it, he would want her body for sex, and as scared as she was since she hadn’t even so much as kissed a boy yet, she felt it was a fair compromise. M4STRGMR wasn’t the first guy that she’d spoken with online, but he was the only one willing to keep talking and not risk the obvious legal problems.

It started out simple, he wanted proof of who she was. She taught him about snapchat and sent a picture, even recorded a short video of her saying hi to him. Obviously it didn’t stop there, as more proof was required. It wasn’t that long before he demanded more revealing pictures, but Jessie had refused just to send naked photos and videos over snapchat.

Jessie hadn’t heard from him for a few days after that, before finally getting a message to go to an Amazon locker in town and enter a code. She did so and inside was a webcam and an Amazon gift card. Curious she went home and loaded the Amazon gift card onto her account. When she saw that her gift card balance was $2002 (her birth year). She immediately sent him a message and he said to get the webcam hooked up and meet him online later.

Greg didn’t know it quite yet, but at that moment she was his. He was very surprised when they finally hooked up through the chatting website. When the webcam finally turned on and she was visible to him, much to his surprise she was topless for him sitting in her room in shorts.

As he walked to the house he remembered that first night and how it didn’t take him too long to talk her out of the shorts too. He’d seen the girl naked on cam quite a lot now, and she was either the real deal or a very good actress. Greg pulled out his phone and texted her to get ready.

For her part Jessie was ready, and as soon as the text came she leapt into action. She had been given very simple instructions on how she was to greet him and had even practiced them on cam. Was Jessie nervous? Of course she was, but her new life would start soon, and that overpowered all her nervousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.