Futa MILF's Harem Wish - Cover

Futa MILF's Harem Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Mrs. Fatima's Forbidden Desires

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mrs. Fatima's Forbidden Desires - Mrs. Fatima wants nothing more than to claim her sister, her daughters, and her niece. And the futa-fairy will grant her wish!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

“Have a good night a work, husband,” I said formally in Arabic as I embraced Tarik, fighting my disgust at the sour reek about him. I was glad to see him leave, even if he’d return in twelve hours.

Once, when I was a girl of nineteen, I thought I loved him. But at forty, I knew differently. Especially after my encounter with Dr. Rita, a woman who had a huge cock and who healed me with her magical cum.

Just remembering my embarrassing predicament last month and the amazing results burned my cheeks and warmed my pussy. I broke away from my husband, hating to feel the arousal while touching him. My conservative dress rustled, my headscarf covering my hair even though we were in the privacy of our apartment.

“Enjoy your evening, husband,” my sister-wife said. Though polygamy was illegal in America, it didn’t stop Tarik from marrying me and Ranya, my younger sister. When we immigrated to America from Palestine not long after our wedding, we lied about it to the government. Officially, I was the only wife he had in the States.

Our husband only grunted. Then he spotted his youngest daughter, Basima, sitting on the couch. “You, where is your sister? She is not in trouble?”

“I’m here, Father,” Naila said, coming out and sitting beside Basima. The twins looked much alike. Round faces, so innocent and youthful at fourteen, peered out of their matching headscarves. Their bodies hidden by their clothing.

Oh, I wished their forms weren’t hidden. Dr. Rita had awakened me to the pleasures of the feminine flesh. And I lusted after our daughters. My three and Ranya’s one. The twins were the youngest, at fourteen, then there was Ranya’s Ayesha at fifteen, and my eldest Sa’dia, a radiant sixteen-year-old. I ogled her the most, her body developed beneath the plain dresses she had to wear to look like a modest, Muslim girl.

My clit throbbed beneath my dress, my pussy on fire. Juices dripped down my thighs. I yearned to masturbate. I wouldn’t attempt shoving a sparkling grape juice bottle into my cunt again as a makeshift dildo. Not after the last time ended up with my trip to the emergency room, mortified and begging my sister not to tell anyone.

“Give your father a kiss,” he grunted at the twins. “And stay out of trouble.”

“Yes, Father,” the twins said, hopping to their feet and planting chaste kisses on his bearded cheeks.

Then he marched out of the apartment to spend the next twelve hours, the entire night, driving a cab in Tacoma. Maybe he’d even work longer, taking part of another cabbie’s shift. Then he’d be out of the apartment for longer.

When it was only us women home, it was so much more ... wonderful. I glanced at the twins, lusting to see their identical bodies pressed tight together. I shivered, my pussy growing even hotter. These deviant, lesbian lusts had seized me.

It would be so hot to grow a futa-dick like that naughty, Black doctor. I would stroke my cock and cum all over my daughters’ dusky faces. Just coat their delicate features in creamy girl-spunk. Then they’d lick it off each other, diving into incestuous passion. My sister would lick the cum off my dick, making me shudder before I fucked her mouth. Then I’d fuck them all, fire my cum into them, breed them and—

The door opened and my husband marched back in. “Girls, I thought you checked the mail.”

“We did, Father,” Basima said, her eyes so wide and dark.

“Then how did you miss this?” he demanded, shaking the green envelope in his hand. “Your mother deserves to receive her mail. If I didn’t have to get to work, you would feel my belt.”

“Sorry, Father,” Basima said, her twin sister gripping her hand tight. “I must have missed it.”

He snorted, thrusting the green envelope into my hand. Then he marched out the door and into the November night. I shivered, and not from the wind that had followed my husband in. A green, wax seal held the letter closed. I turned it over, my forehead frowning.

Letters written in graceful cursive, transforming the English words into something almost as beautiful as Arabic script. I frowned at reading the silver letters.

To: Misses Fatima Abboud
The Living Room
203 132nd Street South
Apartment 16
Parkland, WA, 98444

How did the letter writer know where I stood in my apartment? A lucky guess. It wasn’t a big apartment. I had my bedroom, and Ranya had hers as dictated by Sharia law. Our husband slept in whosoever bed he felt like. There was one more room our daughters shared, two twin beds they crowded between. Then there was the living room, bathroom, and the kitchen. That was it.

I blinked at the sender.

From: Leanan Sidhe
The Meadow
1 Summer Lane
Phoenix, Arizona 85009

“Leanan Sidhe?” I frowned over the strange name.

“What is that?” my sister asked.

“I don’t know,” I said, flipping it over, my deviant desires for incestuous, lesbian sex fading. I turned the letter over and broke the wax seal.

Green glitter spilled out with the folded paper. It looked old, tinged yellow, and thick, different from modern paper. I felt like I held an old document, something from two hundred years ago. The parchment crinkled as I spread it open.

More silver script flowed across the page. My eyes widened as I read it.

My dearest Misses Fatima Abboud

I am writing to you in regards to the incestuous wish that you most wantonly have made in the depths of your heart. I recognize the desire bursting in your beating heart. I must confess that I enjoy relationships that plunge with fulsome passion across such taboo lines, such as the desire of a mother to enjoy fleshly congress with her daughters. So I am so moved by the depths of your forbidden want, even though you fear it is impossible.

Which is why I am writing you this letter expressing my most fervent desire to make your wish come true. For I fully understand both the fire burning in your nethers, and the desire to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh others think are forbidden. Now that have I felt your great desires, I am compelled to act. And how I did tremble in the Meadows, fertilizing the flowers with my salty passion and bringing such luster to their beautiful blossoms.

So expect my visit tonight, my dearest Misses Fatima, and know that your forbidden wish shall be granted.

Yours in fellowship,

Leanan Sidhe

Esq. of Summer

“Well?” my sister asked. “Your face went scarlet. Is it... ?” She left the words hanging, wondering if I had a lover, but not saying since the twins were nearby.

I closed the letter. “It is just an old friend writing me. She is thinking of a visit.” My thoughts tumbled. This had to be the futa-fairy mentioned by Dr. Rita. My clit ached and throbbed. And she planned on coming tonight. To make my wishes come true. I glanced at the twins, aching to soil their innocence. “That’s all.”

“Okay,” my sister said slowly, her eyes boring into mine. She had promised to keep my secrets from our husband and daughters.

I couldn’t wait to fuck her with my new futa-dick. I just smiled at her. “This is wonderful news.” Then I kissed my sister on the cheeks, wanting to kiss her lips. “It will change everything for us.”

“What will, Mother?” asked willowy Ayesha as she emerged from the hallway. Though she was Ranya’s daughter, she addressed me as mother, just as my daughters addressed my sister the same. Ayesha had the largest breasts in the family, big and soft, her hips curving, her face round and beautiful, her skin dusky-olive. Beneath her headscarf, she had lustrous, black hair.

“It’s a surprise,” I said, kissing the fifteen-year-old on the forehead, feeling her large breasts rub at me through our clothing. Such a curvaceous beauty. “Now it’s almost supper. Where is Sa’dia?”

“Still at the library,” Ayesha answered. “Studying.”

“Good,” I nodded. My body trembled. I really wanted to masturbate. “Call her and make sure she is home in twenty minutes. Your other mother has worked hard on dinner.”

Ranya blushed, giving me a smile. “It is nothing fancy.”

“It smells lovely,” I told her. She was a much better cook then me.

The night passed slowly. I kept drooling over the twins, over my sister, over Ayesha, and Sa’dia. I sat across from my eldest daughter, staring at her delicate lips, her wavy-brown hair peeking out from beneath her headscarf as she ate. She had green eyes, rare in our family. I stared at the enchanting orbs as I ate, squeezing my thighs tight together.

“Is there something on my face, Mother?” Sa’dia asked, her voice musical. “Not a blemish, right?”

“Ooh, worried about a pimple?” Ayesha asked. “Is there a boy who’s been staring at your face.”

Sa’dia blush darkened her cheeks. “Of course not. I just thought I might have rice or something on my face.”

“You are fine. And beautiful, my daughter,” I purred, licking my lips. I wanted to ravish my daughter. Right here at the dinner table.

Patience. I needed to wait for the futa-fairy to arrive.

After dinner, the twins washed up, the pair singing a nonsense song as they worked. The rest of us retired to the living room to watch one of those singing contests, Ayesha and Sa’dia huddled together, whispering about the cute boy on stage.

Soon they’d learn other pleasures to grow excited about. Mommy would educate them all.

“You look so flushed,” my sister whispered. “Is that a letter from a ... lover?”

“No,” I promised her. She had her suspicions about me. “Did you not see the female name on it?”

“That’s what I mean.” She gave me a studious look. “I’ve felt your eyes on me, and on our daughters, at the bathhouse.”

“Trust me,” I told her, squeezing her hand.

“I do.” She bit her lip. “You’re my dearest sister, so I will protect your secret. But...”

I smiled at her, thanking her. It shouldn’t be much longer before Leanan Sidhe arrived. I kept glancing at the clock, time passing so slowly. I squirmed on the couch, the twins joining us, stretching out on the floor, their skirts sliding down their legs, revealing their dusky flesh. Legs were parted with girlish innocence, teasing me at the possibility of seeing their underage pussies.

As the evening passed, no one knocked on the door. The hours grew later and later. The girls readied for bed. They had school in the morning. They all attended Franklin Pierce High School. I bit my lip, wondering where the futa-fairy was.

What was taking so long.

At eleven, I abandoned watching TV. Disappointment soured me. I went into the bathroom, taking off my makeup and coming out my hair. I put on a nightgown and entered my bedroom. My daughter Sa’dia lay on my bed, hugging my pillow. It wasn’t unusual for her to sleep in my bed. I sighed, stretching out beside my sixteen-year-old daughter, aching so badly to touch her.

“Night, Mother,” she whispered.

I kissed her cheek, nuzzling up to her from behind. I felt the heat of her body bleeding through both our nightgowns. My nipples hardened. “Good night, my little star. Shine bright for me and keep me safe tonight.”

“Yes, Mother,” she murmured, not objecting to the childish nonsense. If she were more awake, she would.

I sighed, closing my eyes. I was so certain the futa-fairy would come. I breathed in deeply, smelling the flowery scent of my daughter’s shampoo. I savored the flavor as darkness descended over me. The scent grew stronger and stronger, so fresh and beautiful, reminding me of the delight of summer.

A wind brushed my face.

Flowers caressed my calves.

I blinked, standing beneath an azure sky bare of any clouds. The sun shone happily above, caressing my naked body with liquid gold. I shivered, staring down at my round, dusky breasts to my flat stomach and the dark bush between my thighs. I stood in a field of wildflowers, the wind rustling the riot of reds and whites and purples and blues and oranges.

Insect wings buzzed behind me, loud like a dragonfly zipping past my ear. I turned and found a slim girl, no older than the twins, flying in the air. Her slender body, youthful and petite, was so pale, her breasts small handfuls, nipples pink nubs, hard and inviting. I licked my lips, noticing the delicate smile on her lips and her green hair spilling about her face.

Then I met her silvery gaze.

Those eyes arrested me. They were ancient, older than anything, than the Prophet, than human existence. I felt like a speck of sand on a beach being looked down on by a giant. I trembled, clutching my hands to my naked breasts and...

She had a dick.

A big, hard, throbbing futa-dick thrusting from the hairless folds of her pussy.

“It’s you,” I groaned. “You came.”

“I always keep my promises with my utmost diligence, my dearest Misses Fatima,” she answered. “As that winter hag will learn to her utter folly if she keeps on this endeavor to ruin my fun.”

“What?” I blinked.

“Pay my careless words no heed,” she said, her silvery wings buzzing as she drifted closer. “They do not concern the wondrous reason that I have brought you here.” She touched my shoulders, the tip of her futa-dick brushing my naked stomach. “And I am certain you know exactly why I’m here. Especially after your most wicked encounter with another of my patrons, my dearest Miss Fatima.”

“You’re going to make me a futa so I can fuck my sister and our daughters.”

“Indeed, I am, my dearest Misses Fatima.” Her wings hummed faster as an excited shiver raced through her body. “As you can see, my futa-passions have achieved their utmost tumescent engorgement. I most heartily ache to know the intimacy of your flesh and savor the congress of our united passion.”

“You’re ... going to have sex with me?” I blinked. My English had grown great since I came to America. But, her words were so ... difficult.

“I am, my dearest Misses Fatima.” Her hands moved down from my shoulders to cup my round breasts. “If you agree to the terms of our compact. That I grant your wish, and you owe me a favor for me to collect at some point in the future.”

“You’ll make me a futa?” I asked, wanting to be clear.

“Yes, my dearest Misses Fatima, I will cause your clitoris to sprout most eagerly into the very same winsome appendage that does prod at your sleek belly.” She grinned at me. “Does that not stir the passions in your wanton nethers?”

“It makes me hot and wet,” I groaned. “If that is what you meant.”

She nodded her head then leaned in, lips drawing closer. “Then voice your agreement to my terms and we shall, with most diligent and vigorous thrusts, enter into our pact.”

“Just fuck me,” I moaned, needing that amazing feel of a futa-cock in me again. It had been so hot when Dr. Rita administered the suppository, sliding her huge dick into my asshole and making me cum so hard.

The futa-fairy squealed and then kissed me, pressing her nubile, petite body so tight to mine. She felt like how I imagined hugging the twins, so slight and sexy. My hands grabbed her ass as her tongue drove into my mouth, swirling around, making me shudder and gasp. Delight rippled through me. I moaned into the kiss, my head growing dizzy with the passion we shared.

It swirled around me. I squirmed, my pussy clenching. Such hot rapture burned in our kiss. Her dick throbbed against my stomach, this hot rod of iron. My snatch dripped juices. So wet. I’d quench her dick with my juices.

Her small hands found my round breasts. She squeezed them, her hands so wonderful. So different from my husband’s rough gropings. Leanan Sidhe’s touch was gentle and so very feminine. The caress I craved from my daughters.

Or my sister.

Leanan Sidhe’s wings hummed, a silvery blur before my face. The air stirred around us, my long, black hair blowing, an errant curl sliding about my cheek. I shivered, my nipples throbbing, brushing her tiny nubs.

I broke the kiss, squeezing her ass. “You are just so gorgeous.”

“So are you, my dearest Misses Fatima. Mmm, I just have to taste your entire body, to bathe it most vociferously with my tongue and give you such effervescent delight err we embark upon our most intimate and wicked compact.”

“Okay,” I moaned, not caring what she said or did to me. So long as I came on the dick.

Hovering in the air, her body moved, twisting, her hand nuzzling between my breasts. Green hair spilled over my dusky skin. My brown nipples throbbed as the silk caressed them right before her little mouth latched on.

And sucked.

I stared down her supple back, past her blurring wings, to the cute curve of her romp. I watched it wiggle back and forth as her hot, wet mouth sucked and loved my nipple. Her tongue danced over it, making me squirm, my pussy growing more and more excited.

“Ooh, I can smell your motherly excitement, my dearest Misses Fatima,” cooed the futa-fairy. “That sweet scent of a woman’s passion. You are ever so wet for me.”

“I am,” I groaned as she engulfed my other nipple, her tongue sliding around it.

Her tongue swirled on my areola, caressing it and making me squirm more. She went back and forth, sucking, nipping, bathing my nubs. I groaned with every one. Like a hummingbird suckling nectar, she brought her lips to my nipples and loved them.

Tingles raced through me. A highway of buzzing rapture connected my nipples to my clit. Every suckle had my little bud throbbing. My thighs squeezed tight, rubbing on my hot flesh, seeking to bring some relief from her teasing tongue.

And then she licked away from my nipple, her warm tongue dragging across my round breast. She moved lower, nuzzling into my underboob. She cooed her delight, her tongue falling the edge of my breast before switching to the left one.

“Oh, you taste so wonderfully salty, my dearest Misses Fatima,” she moaned, staring up at me with ancient eyes.

“Just make me cum. I need it.”

“Patience is always rewarded.” She giggled. “Especially from my most diligent tongue.”

She licked lower, bathing my stomach with her warm tongue. I shuddered, sucking in breaths as she reached my bellybutton. She caressed the little divot, swirling her tongue through it and making me squirm.

She descended as she licked, kissing and smooching. She reached my pelvis, moving down my pubic mound and nuzzled into my black bush. I groaned, my pussy clenching, as she explored through my forest, coming closer and closer.

“Yes, Leanan Sidhe,” I groaned, my toes curling. “Oh, please, yes. I need it so badly. Just lick my pussy. Make me cum!”

And then she moved between my thighs, landing on her knees. Her wings stilled, revealing them to be gossamer and transparent, veined like a dragonfly’s. Her face pressed into my bush, her lips rubbing on my pussy lips.

“Your motherly passion screams out for satisfaction, and I shall most heartily deliver it upon this font.”

“Yes!” I hissed as she took her first lick and gave me relief.

The futa-fairy’s tongue slid through my thick pussy, so delicate and wonderful. My body quivered, my dusky breasts jiggling, my nipples still glistening with her hot saliva. I stared across the open meadow, drinking in all the sights and smells, loving how wonderfully amazing it was here. The wind rippled the wildflowers. They danced as I moaned out my passion.

She gripped my ass, clenching tight as her tongue wiggled into my married cunt. She stirred such wicked sensations through me. I groaned, my body shaking, shuddering. Delight rippled through me. My body heaved and my moans sang out across the wildflowers.

“Yes, yes, yes, eat my snatch, you naughty futa-fairy! Make me cum, then give me the dick to fuck my sister and our daughters!”

Her tongue built something amazing in me. Something wondrous. Lithe and nimble, it churned my pussy into a froth. Juices boiled out of me, pouring into her hungry mouth. I shuddered, shivering as the pleasure rippled through my body.

Her wings buzzed in anticipatory delight. Her eyes stared up at me, begging for my cum to pour into her hungry mouth. My pussy clenched about her tongue. Pleasure rippled through my body, a preview of the mighty explosion to come.

I didn’t care how sinful this was. The Koran condemned what I did. But it felt so good.

I came.

“Drink my cream!” I moaned, my pussy convulsing. Juices gushed out of me. Pleasure my husband had never come close to stirring in my body burst through me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.