Yelloweye - Cover

Yelloweye

Copyright© 2017 by aroslav

Chapter 15: The Letter

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Letter - WINNER: Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Western of 2017. The youngest of the Bell family siblings, Phile and Caitlin add a new twist to time travel. They are in both times simultaneously. For kids growing up on a ranch in Wyoming, it is confusing and disorienting, causing them to go wild and become anti-social. As Cheyenne in the 1860s it is almost fatal. An intense story of two young people caught up in a plot by "the Old Ones" to reclaim Mother Earth.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Western   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Stig Wolfe: The Truth About Dying

I remember dying.

I guess when I was Phile, I started this by telling you I remembered being born. But there are more important things to remember now. I remember the births of my children. I remember my lovers. I remember living as a wild ranch kid in Wyoming and as a renegade in the nineteenth century. I remember holding my sweet sister in my arms at night and knowing there would never be a more perfect match. I remember Mandy welcoming me in both my bodies into her heart and soul.

And I remember dying.

I’ve decided to write this little letter and put it in the box with the last pages Caitlin and Phile wrote. I know that someday—maybe a long time from now—one of you will open the box again. Perhaps you simply won’t believe what happened and need to hear it again. Perhaps it will be one of our children exploring for the first time and trying to dig out the family secrets.

I need to tell you about dying.

It was fast and brutal and painful and unexpected. I rode into battle thinking Yelloweye would protect me. We were confident in Earth Mother and the Old Ones. They chose us for this task. You’d think they’d take care of us.

Imagine having your arm ripped off your body by a ravening beast and then double it. Triple it. It still wouldn’t be adequate.

Phile’s last thoughts were of Caitlin. For a moment, he imagined them coming home to the land and the family. Of sharing the grandchildren with Moms and Pa. And then it was gone.

Yelloweye was staring at me. Tears were running down my cheeks, but as Wolf Rising, I had to keep pounding that fucking drum or the herds would be lost. We had to return them to their times and places. Wolf Riding Woman, beating on the other side of the drum looked stricken. It was the first I realized that Caitlin had been killed, too, and that she’d experienced that wrenching severance of her other body.

To deal in death, you must know it. Yelloweye swiveled his head from one to the other of us and then fixed Mandy in his gaze. You must hold them together.

And poor Mandy! Weeping between the two of us as we pounded the drum and brought death to so many people. We didn’t want to deal in death! Merv and Little Elk held the beat steady when we faltered and reached out for our other bodies—to snatch them from the stampede where they’d fallen. When it was over, and our drums fell silent, we collapsed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.