Yelloweye - Cover

Yelloweye

Copyright© 2017 by aroslav

Cast

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Cast - WINNER: Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Western of 2017. The youngest of the Bell family siblings, Phile and Caitlin add a new twist to time travel. They are in both times simultaneously. For kids growing up on a ranch in Wyoming, it is confusing and disorienting, causing them to go wild and become anti-social. As Cheyenne in the 1860s it is almost fatal. An intense story of two young people caught up in a plot by "the Old Ones" to reclaim Mother Earth.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Western   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister  

The story is set in the 2020s, but the main characters (Phile and Caitlin) talk about living simultaneously in the 2000s (born in 2001) and in the mid-1800s.

1860s-mid70s:

Wolf Rising: Alternate identity of Phile. (1858-disappearance in 1873. Reappeared in Oxėse.) Referred to as the Twin Wolves or sometimes the Dark Wolves.

Wolf Riding Woman: Alternate identity of Caitlin. (1858-disappearance in 1873. Reappeared in Oxėse.) Referred to as the Twin Wolves or sometimes the Dark Wolves.

Miranda Lewis: (1849-1873) Host of the 21st century Laramie Bell when she was time traveling (Blackfeather). After she died in 1873 Laramie hosted her in the future (21st century).

Jason Wardlaw: (1847-1873) Host of the 21st century Kyle Bell when he was time traveling (Blackfeather). After he died in 1873 Kyle hosted him in the future (21st century).

Miranda and Jason are the great-great-great-great-grandparents of the 21st century Ramie, Kyle, Phile, and Caitlin.

Katie Forster: (1851-~1875) Companion to Miranda in the journey to Wyoming, Ramie’s lover when she was in Miranda and third party in Miranda and Jason’s marriage (Blackfeather).

White Horse: (~1842-1873) Jason’s Cheyenne companion educated in Boston and working with him as an interpreter in the cavalry. White Horse appears in Blackfeather and is mentioned in Redtail.

Theresa Ranae Bell: (1852-1904) Miranda’s stepsister and companion in Wyoming, ran off to marry White Horse. Theresa plays a prominent role in both Redtail and Blackfeather.

White Horse and Theresa are also the great-great-great-great-grandparents of the 21st century Ramie, Kyle, Phile, and Caitlin.

Late 1880s

Kyle (Redtail) Wardlaw: (1873-1892) Host of Cole Bell (Pa) when he was time traveling (Redtail). Died young, but impregnated Both Laramie Wyoming Bell (the first) while Cole was in him, and Kat Tangeman, to whom he was engaged, just before he died. Son of Miranda and Jason.

Laramie Wyoming Bell (the first): (1873-1929) Daughter of White Horse and Theresa who fell in love with Cole when he was hosted by Kyle.

These two characters are also the great-great-great-grandparents of the 21st century Ramie, Kyle, Phile, and Caitlin.

Kat Tangeman: (1871-1927) School teacher who was engaged to Kyle Wardlaw and became pregnant. When Kyle died, she married Arthur Alexander and her son “Artie” Alexander was actually Kyle Wardlaw’s son.

Hence, Kyle and Kat became the great-great-great-grandparents of Ramie and Phile on the Alexander (Mary Beth’s) side of the family.

Katie Lynn (Caitlin) Forster: (1873-1889) Host of Genieve in Redtail who died young during an abortion in a Laramie brothel. She is the daughter of Jason and Katie.

(Three generations intervene.)

Late 20th century

Cole Alexander Bell: (1974- ) The main character/narrator of Redtail who traveled to before-time to inhabit Kyle Wardlaw. Known to the family as Pa.

Ashley Brewer Bell: (1974- ) College classmate of Cole who married him during the Range Wars (Redtail). Mother of Kyle and Caitlin, by Cole. Known to the family as Mom Ash.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.