Yelloweye - Cover

Yelloweye

Copyright© 2017 by aroslav

Preface

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Preface - WINNER: Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Western of 2017. The youngest of the Bell family siblings, Phile and Caitlin add a new twist to time travel. They are in both times simultaneously. For kids growing up on a ranch in Wyoming, it is confusing and disorienting, causing them to go wild and become anti-social. As Cheyenne in the 1860s it is almost fatal. An intense story of two young people caught up in a plot by "the Old Ones" to reclaim Mother Earth.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Western   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister  

This story is about three souls in five bodies who set out to save Mother Earth. Because it moves through both time and space, I want to point out a couple of terms that will be helpful as the story progresses.

Now-time: The twenty-first century. The now-time birth of the protagonists is in 2001 and the story ends when they are 22 years old.

Before-time: The nineteenth century. The before-time birth of the protagonists is in 1858 and they step out of time in approximately 1872 with a brief foray back into before-time in 1874.

Oxėse: Cheyenne word for elsewhere or other place. When the protagonists step out of time in 1872, they go to Oxėse. It is a place closely resembling nineteenth century America, if Europeans had never arrived. But time in this place is meaningless. The protagonists dwell there for as long as necessary to prepare for the great battle. In Oxėse, all time is the same.

I have used many other Cheyenne words, some of them correctly. Please remember that this is fiction. It is not a history and certainly not intended to either appropriate Cheyenne culture or denigrate its rich heritage. In the protagonists’ before-time lives, they were members of what would become a lost tribe of the Cheyenne, the People Who Follow the Owl, referred to in my limited Cheyenne as Méstaa’e-vo’ėstaneme. If you are interested in the fine points of pronunciation, I suggest you check the English/Cheyenne dictionary listed below.

I couldn’t always find words that directly related to the concepts that were being expressed, but still needed a word. I used several reputable sources, including the excellent English/Cheyenne dictionary of the Chief Dull Knife College in Lame Deer, MT (http://www.cdkc.edu/cheyennedictionary/index-english/index.htm). There were times when I altered words or combined them to get the concept I wanted, like Heove-’éxané, the literal translation of Yelloweye.

I have also adapted some Native American myths, using languages that are taxonomically similar (Algonquinian). I have, for example, adopted gray wolf from the Pawnee. While this story has parallels in many cultures, I found this one the easiest to blend with the characters I had created. Hence, proto-wolf is named Manėstóhó’néhe or Creator Wolf. I have, with greatest respect for the original stories, also referred to the legend of Sweet Medicine, the ancestor who gave the Cheyenne their laws, the four arrows, and other prophecies.

I hope you find the story enjoyable, and offer this very limited glossary of Cheyenne or near-Cheyenne words to help as you read.


Glossary of Cheyenne Words

Animals

Heove-’éxané: Yelloweye, the Owl.

Méstaa’e: Owl, harbinger of death.

Méstaa’e-vo’ėstaneme: Owl Family or People Who Follow the Owl.

Mo’ohta mée’e: Blackfeather, the Raven.

Aénohe: Winter hawk, Redtail.

Hó’nehe: Wolf.

Manėstóhó’néhe: Creator Wolf.

Cast »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.