First Creampie - Cover

First Creampie

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ethan, Susan, Arial and Nancy all have fun while the parents are away! (This story has a minimum of proper sentence grammar, I wrote it by talking into my phone using notes. )

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The only reason we got out of bed the rest of the weekend was to get something to eat or take a shower and wash each other.

Taking a break to watch a movie the phone rang and she got it,

When she was talking she was looking over at me breaking into a big smile.

After saying goodbye, she said that was mom and dad they’re going to be gone for another week. She said to me, Mom had said for her to take care of me.

We finished watching BURLESQUE had a meal of toasted cheeses sandwiches than headed back upstairs, as she said I want you to fuck me in the butt, Ethan!

This time we walked into our parent’s room. We stripped and she lay on her stomach and gave me instructions on how to fuck someone in the butt!

I was all the way up inside her in five minutes but I came right away.

It’s tighter than being in the pussy, I can only guess that with time I’ll be able to take longer before I bust a nut in her fine ass.

I took a quick trip into the bathroom where I cleaned up, going back out seeing she had rolled on her back and was playing with her pussy!

Ethan, she said I figured out how to deal with it if you get me pregnant,

And that is?

I can tell our parents that I had gone out on a date had sex with the guy, but he refused to acknowledge the baby was his.

Wow, I thought I was a good liar that’s really awesome ... what about our second child?

She looked at me intently for a moment and said we’ll cross that semen when we get to it, OK?

I spread her legs apart and with very little effort I was completely hard and stuffed myself inside her,

It took 30 minutes and I came again not as much as the first time but enough,

In the afterglow, the door opened and our sisters walked in. It was obvious what we had been doing and Nancy (26) immediately said, I won’t tell mom and dad as long as Ethan fucks me also.

Arial (19) said pretty much the same thing, to which Susan and I easily agreed!

The two of us took a shower while the girls left to their rooms changing into some very casual clothing.

Neither were wearing a bra and we found them in the kitchen making some food.

While they were serving us our lunch they explained that the main school transformer blew and the students were given the chance to stay or leave!

Arial couldn’t stop looking at me while we were eating. Apparently finding us post sex had really gotten her turned on!

Susan, she said can I call dibs on Ethan?

Everyone turned so she very gallantly said sure thing, but you had better be up-to-date on your birth control because he is quite prodigious with his nut juice.

How are you dealing with that? You’re allergic to all the different birth-control pills.

I’m willing to risk it we have a plan in place.

Where are mom and dad? Nancy asked.

We explained to both of them, I was finished with my plate of fish sticks and Arial got me by the hand and up we went to her room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.