First Creampie - Cover

First Creampie

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ethan, Susan, Arial and Nancy all have fun while the parents are away! (This story has a minimum of proper sentence grammar, I wrote it by talking into my phone using notes. )

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The next morning I woke up and she was still there snoring and still beautiful.

Being a romantic I woke her up by kissing her nipples, to which she jolted upright grabbing her head looking to be in pain

Where am I? Oh Ethan what happened last night?

You came into my room saying you were horny and seduced me and we fucked and I came inside. It was the best night of my life Sis!

You did what!

What part of what I just said didn’t you understand?

I can’t have sex because all of the birth-control pills cause me to get sick. The same with the Plan B pill, you’re kidding me, aren’t you? We really didn’t fuck, did we?

I cleaned you out really good and you fell asleep. You can’t be mad at me I only did what you kept asking me to do.

Jesus Christ, she said feeling her own pussy with some cum underneath her!

Don’t cry Ethan I’m not mad, really, I’m not!

Why don’t I get up take a shower then we can have breakfast and talk about It, she said climbing off the bed!

I was frozen in place as she said, join me in the shower Ethan, after breakfast maybe we can do it again so I can enjoy my little brothers big beautiful cock.

I can teach you all about sex and all the different things we can do together!

What about after mom and dad get home, I said

We can worry about that on Sunday night!

She fixed me my favorite breakfast while wearing only a robe that just covered her pussy and her butt.

I noticed that what must’ve been my cum was dripping down her leg.

We were glancing at each other all through our pancakes and scrambled eggs.

Sue, I said, what are we going to do after our parents come home?

What do you mean?

As strange as this may sound, I may be falling in love with you, I said with a straight face!

Don’t be silly I’m not that good!

I laughed but asked, what if when we make love with you not drunk you want to fall in love with me?

Ethan, I have never been in love with anyone before and it is very unlikely that I will fall in love with my little brother who is nine years younger than me!

So, you do or you do not want to fuck all weekend?

Did I say that last night? She said blushing.

Those were almost your exact words also mentioning I was the best you’ve ever had!

I was drunk so will have to do it a few times sober to find out if I was right or not?

God you’re so beautiful, I said!

Wow, I must’ve made quite the impression.

The only impression we made was on my mattress, I said.

You know I live at home to save money to get my own place since school was so close by, if you are as good as i expert you may be, after I get my own place you can come over and we can have some fun!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.