Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An erotic novel about a grandfather who's asked to take his granddaughter in for the summer - to get her away from bad influences that are making her unmanageable. He discovers rebellious Rachael isn't so rebellious after all. She's adventurous in unexpected and wonderful ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Waiting patiently in the pickup with the windows open to fight the late May heat, I puffed on a cigar, blowing the smoke out the window. Fridays weren’t as important to me as they used to be before I retired. I mentally reviewed the list of supplies I’d bought. Paint - done. Spackle - done. Closet organizers - done. What else had Cara instructed me to get? I had a nagging suspicion I’d forgotten something.

Rachael walked out of school with a couple of girlfriends, chatting away, all three of them looking at their Smartphones. Social interaction had changed dramatically thanks to technology. She noticed me and smiled broadly, waving to me. A quick last word and she came over, climbed into the pickup, and dumped her backpack in the foot well.

“Where’s Mom?”

“She’s sprawled out on the couch in a T-shirt and panties looking like a beached whale - very cute, and castigating me for not having air conditioning. She’s not happy with me at the moment.”

“It’s your fault,” Rachael observed, buckling her seatbelt.

We left the school parking lot for the twenty-five minute drive home.

“As I’ve explained, young lady, it isn’t my fault. Your mother connived to get pregnant without my permission.”

“So you’re sorry about it?”

“Not in the least. But, blaming me doesn’t seem fair.”

“It’s your fault. It’s always the guy’s fault,” Rachael said with a smile. “Karen asked me over for her birthday party. It’s next Friday. Can I go?”

“Will boys be there?”

Rachael laughed. “What if there are?”

“Boys only have one thing in mind.”

“You’re a boy!”

I grinned. “That’s how I know. I have one thing in mind.”

“Again?” Rachael exclaimed.

“Last time we made love. Now, like all boys, I just want sex. It’s entirely different.”

Rachael laughed. “What happened today to make you horny?”

“Your mother. She really looks sexy in her panties and tee. Pregnant women are incredibly sexy.”

“So Mom refused you, did she?” Rachael asked.

“Yup,” I confirmed with a nod.

“Being hot and angry and extremely pregnant isn’t romantic.”

“Who said anything about romance?”

Rachael laughed.

We arrived home. My daughter was still sprawled on the couch in a very unladylike position; on her back, stomach a mountain, one leg hanging off the edge, her white panties stretched by a remarkably plump pussy. It seemed to me pregnancy somehow made women’s pussies more lush, or maybe it was me being so turned on by Cara’s condition.

I walked over to her while Rachael dumped her backpack and hunted for snacks in the kitchen.

“Hey, you. How are you feeling?” I asked, bending to kiss her.

Cara frowned at me. “Like an overstuffed turkey. What do you think I feel like?”

“I was hoping your hormones are still raging,” I informed her with a smile.

“You’re a randy old goat, Dad.” She called out, “Rachael!”

Rachael wandered out of the kitchen with a granola bar in hand. “What?”

“Can you get me something to eat?”

“Sure. Whaddaya want?”

“Do we have any mashed potatoes left over?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Make me a mashed potato and dill pickle sandwich.”

“Jesus, Cara!” I exclaimed.

Hard blue eyes glared at me. “What?! You got something to say?”

Rachael giggled and headed back to the kitchen.

“Don’t forget the mayo!” Cara yelled.

“I won’t.”

My daughter turned her attention back to me. “Did you buy the paint for the baby’s room?”

I nodded.

“Is it the right color? Maybe you should bring it here so I can check.”

“I’ll get it,” I told her and left.

In the kitchen, the sight of Rachael creating a disgusting sandwich made my stomach turn. I left and went outside. In the garage, the three ATVs made me long for pre-pregnancy days; the three of us at the lake, naked and naughty. I made a decision.

Saturday morning, Rachael roared past me on her Yamaha throwing up dust and dirt. I smiled at her antics. She was going to slow down and lag behind me just so she could race by me again. It was typically Rachael; all or nothing, do or don’t, no moderation in her.

She looked great. Not yet fifteen, she was as skinny as ever. In tan shorts and black boots, her legs were long. Astride an ATV, she was very sexy, her butt shapely.

We climbed hills and dropped into increasingly deep valleys, wending our way around copses of trees, thorn bushes, and exposed rocks. Cresting the final hill, a small blue lake sparkled below.

Slowing, Rachael maneuvered through trees to the lake’s edge. Silence arrived when we both turned our ATVs off. She dismounted and pulled her helmet off, placing it on the seat, then ruffled her dark, curly hair.

I set up our picnic spot; laying out the blanket and shrugging off a backpack.

Rachael inhaled deeply. “I love the smell here,” she told me, sitting down on the blanket to untie her boots. She pulled them off, removed her socks, and stood.

“It’s hot!” she informed me. “Let’s swim.”

Removing my boots slowly, I watched her tug her T-shirt up and off exposing her fuller but still small breasts - no bra needed. Staring at the lake, she unbuttoned her shorts, unzipped them and shoved them down revealing sexy pale pink, ribbed cotton panties - my new favorite. They hugged her ass beautifully, but not for long. They, too, we’re shoved down and, gloriously naked, she ran into the lake.

I joined her a couple of minutes later. We swam, floated, splashed playfully, and generally relaxed in the cool, clear water. The silence was wonderful. Hills surrounded us providing privacy. The sky was perfectly clear, azure blue like Cara’s eyes.

Eventually we left the lake and laid out on the blanket. Water cooled us as it evaporated in the heat. I studied my granddaughter. Naked, she was simply glorious - a young goddess. Lying on her back, the g sensual mounds of her breasts were fuller; firm peaks on her chest. Her lithe, slender body and café au lait skin was beautiful, almost shimmering like silk.

Pressed to the blanket, her buttocks swelled sensually. Sharp hip bones stood out against the dip of her stomach and, rising sensually at her crotch, her sexy mons now sported a denser, baby soft, jet black pubic bush. Blood flowed into my no longer dormant penis. No matter how many times I saw her, the impact was the same.

I knew myself now. I understood how powerfully I was drawn to her beautiful adolescence - the stunning dichotomy of a young girl’s body transitioning to maturity. It was a fleeting stage in a female, wondrous and magical. I understood how her slenderness excited me and how holding her body while we made love only emphasized her youth.

Perhaps most exciting of all was being able to look at her slim body and marvel that she could take me. In my mind’s eye, I could picture it. I could see her small cleft stretched around my erection. She made me look so thick and it only turned me on more; an adult erection penetrating an adolescent girl. It was extraordinarily erotic and very addictive.

“You’re thinking about me, aren’t you?” Rachael asked, looking at the erection gently bobbing on my stomach. “What ‘cha planning?”

“It occurred to me we’ve never made love in the open.”

“Yes we have. When we went camping. Remember?”

“No. That wasn’t sex.”

“Oh! Right! Frottage!” She grinned and, showing her easy acceptance of intimacy between us, continued, “I looove frottage. I like seeing you cumming. It really turns me on.”

Rachael rolled onto her side, facing me. Even on her side, she had a delectable gap at the top of her thighs, her vulva rounded and erotic, her cleft tightly closed, and pubes denser where her labia met, sparser on the sides. Her vulva was slightly darker than her café au lait skin and would darken even more when she was aroused. On her chest, her dark chocolate areolae and nipples looked edible.

Her oval eyes twinkled at me. She smiled. “I like seeing you horny, Gramps.” She reached out and poked my erection, laughing when it heaved up off my stomach.

“Don’t tease me or I won’t have sex with you,” I threatened.

Rachael laughed. “As if you could resist me!”

I grinned. Challenged, I assured her, “I can. I’ve had years of experience and have incredible self-control.”

A remarkable expression emerged on her pretty face; cunning, a sly smile - so very female. “You think so?” she asked, trailing her fingertips through the dusting of her pubic hair.

I watched her fingers. The tip of her index finger followed her cleft down lightly, then returned slowly and, as it reached halfway, she pressed, her labia bulging and gently coddling, forming around the tip. She stroked up, her fingertip emerging to brush over her pubes.

Smiling slightly, eyes twinkling, and in an intensely sexual act, she extended her hand and eased her finger between my lips. I tasted her; sweet with a subtle hint of earthy arousal, and my cock swelled.

She noticed, smiled, and reached down, her knee rising to expose her pussy. Staring at me, she touched herself again, this time slowly pressing deeper, probing. I watched as her finger penetrated her pussy at the base of her cleft up to her second knuckle and slowly withdrew. It glistened. I almost groaned.

Still smiling, she extended her finger. This time her taste was stronger, pure ambrosia. I sucked her finger and caressed it with my tongue as she withdrew it. My cock bobbed again, hard and demanding. A small bead of clear precum oozed from the tip.

Reaching down, I gathered it with my finger and extended my hand towards her. Rachael smiled and kept her lips tightly closed. I spread precum on her soft lips, smiling at her.

Her eyes twinkled. The tip of tongue emerged. She licked her lips.

“Let’s swim!” she announced, jumping up. She laughed, ran to the lake, her cute butt busy, and yelled, “C’mon, Billy Bob!”

My erection waved, preceding me to the lake. The initial chill of the water did nothing to diminish it, and Rachael playfully brushing her body against it kept me hard. Desire for her and for sweet release gently fogged my brain, narrowing my focus. I played, groping her sexy ass, brushing her small breasts, and occasionally trying to grope her pussy, Rachael laughing brightly and swimming away.

By the time we emerged from the lake, I was hornier than ever. Rachael preceded me, her gorgeous ass moving seductively and, as I approached the blanket, she dropped to her knees and bent forward onto her hands.

Her butt rounded into glory. Her sexy pussy emerged from between her thighs, nestled at the base of her buttocks, ripe, plump, and intensely sexy.

She flopped forward onto her front, arms acting as a pillow, and I stood at her feet admiring her naked beauty. I adored her ass. Still on the small side, it had sensual shape, two sweet buttocks forming a deep valley that plunged to meet her cleft.

My cock ached and throbbed so hard it pointed up past horizontal; a rare occurrence.

I knelt, straddling her legs, then bent forward and settled onto her. My erection naturally found the sweet valley between her gorgeous cheeks. She clenched her buttocks and giggled quietly. On top of her, covering her with my body, I luxuriated in her slender youth, so petite and exciting. My cock responded.

“Years of experience and incredible self-control, huh?” she asked with a laugh.

“It’s not a fair test. I’ve never had to resist anyone like you,” I informed her. “You smile at me and I’m horny.”

I brushed her hair aside and kissed her bare shoulder.

Rachael squeezed her butt cheeks again, a sexy caress of my erection. “You like breaking the law.”

“So do you,” I responded, rolling my groin on her sexy ass.

“I do. I like sex with you. It’s the best feeling in the world, Grandpa.” She gave me a couple of sexy clenches, then said, “I’m lucky. None of my friends have this. Paula has a boyfriend but he’s a jerk. He told her if she doesn’t put out, he’s gonna date someone else. What an ass!”

Smiling, I humped her small ass. “What an ass, indeed.”

Rachael giggled, clenched her butt, and said, “You’re funny when you’re horny. Mom thinks so, too.”

Humping her ass crack gently, just a rub, precum leaked and my crown glided sensually. Man! Did I like it! I wanted this to last. Tamping down desire, I continued talking.

“What does it feel like when you make love with your mother?”

“I dunno.” She clenched her bottom and relaxed. “It’s different. Maybe I’m bisexual. I like sex with Mom. It’s exciting and forbidden, like sex with you. But I cum differently. With you, it’s like, Oh God, I’m gonna die, and with Mom it’s like warm and soft and safe.”

“I like watching you two.”

Rachael laughed lightly. “We know. It really turns Mom on to see you so horny. She likes watching you masturbate. She told me it makes her feel really sexy to know it’s her making you so horny.”

The air stirred, caressing my naked body like a touch of silk. Precum spread between her buttocks and I humped her ass with slightly longer strokes; so pleasurable, my cock snuggled in a warm, soft embrace.

“My turn,” Rachael said. “What’s it like to have sex with Mom? Is it better?”

“Are you jealous?” I asked. “I’ve never shown favoritism.”

“I know. I’m not. I just wondered.”

“It’s the same as you with your mother. It’s different. Sex with you is exciting and fun and makes me smile and sometimes laugh. You’re so free and easy about it and that makes it wonderful. You’re illegal, illicit, and intoxicating and that turns me on like nothing else. It helps that you’re cute and gorgeous and sexy as all get out. You’re beautiful, Rachael.”

“Kay,” she said softly, obviously pleased. She squeezed her buttocks, massaging my erection as I stroked slowly, rolling my groin on her bottom.

“With your mother, sex is different. I can’t really explain it. She’s my daughter and that adds an edge of excitement. Maybe it’s because it’s so taboo. I don’t really understand it. With your mother, sex is intense and she knows what to say to drive me crazy. Sex isn’t just physical. It’s mental and your mother is a master at the mental art of seduction.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.