Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating - Cover

Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - An erotic novel about a grandfather who's asked to take his granddaughter in for the summer - to get her away from bad influences that are making her unmanageable. He discovers rebellious Rachael isn't so rebellious after all. She's adventurous in unexpected and wonderful ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

August slipped by with surprises heaped upon surprises. Rachael woke me up in the early morning before the sun was up when she took her pain meds. She noticed me awake and informed me she was horny. I wasn’t. She solved that problem by pulling skimpy yellow panties off and waving them at me, grinning, whispering, “Wanna?”

Somehow, with her expert hand fondling me, an erection formed and before I knew it we were having sex, no preliminaries. My granddaughter proved she was indeed horny. But it was as I was at the peak of my orgasm, cumming into her tight pussy, that I noticed her mother watching us, and it intensified my orgasm for some strange reason.

I was feeling weak at breakfast. Cara prepared it. Rachael was still asleep. I wondered if I was losing weight from so much sex. Was that possible? I sure as heck was feeling my age. I knew sex was out for the rest of the day. I needed to recharge, maybe with an afternoon nap on the couch.

“Go wake Rachael up for breakfast,” Cara ordered me.

I stood slowly and headed to the bedroom.

Rachael was sleeping on her front, on top of the covers, sun streaming across her naked body, one knee cocked. She was so cute, so young.

When I walked around the bed to wake her up, I saw something that stopped me in my tracks. Unbelievably, an erection stirred and lust rushed in. At her exposed crotch, thick white semen was leaking from her pussy. It was a shocking sight; cum oozing out of her cleft to collect on the bed. It was a raw, basal, and sexy sight unlike I’d seen before. Thoughts tumbled through my mind. There, in bed, was a freshly fucked adolescent girl, full of my cum!

Lethargy vanished in a split second, energy flowing back. I left the bedroom and returned to the kitchen. Cara was at the counter, slender and sensual, her ass gorgeous in tight jeans. I would take her right there! Fuck her with her jeans and panties around her thighs. I moved in behind her pressing the lump of my growing erection into her ass, reaching around to cup her breasts.

When I nuzzled her neck, inhaling the perfumed scent of Shalimar, she asked, “Where’s Rachael?”

“Asleep, naked, and leaking,” I responded.

“Leaking?” Cara asked, looking back at me.

I nodded.

“I have to see,” she said, easing away.

“Go see. But come back here fast.”

Smiling, Cara kissed my cheek and left. I didn’t move. She returned in a couple of minutes, her cheeks flushed, her blue eyes shining.

“Have you ever seen such a cute sight?” she asked.

“Cute wasn’t the word that jumped to mind. More like, Holy cow that’s sexy!

Cara slinked up to me, pressing herself against me. “Is it wrong that it turns me on? Is there something wrong with me that I wanted to eat her out, taste you? What have you done to me, Dad?”

“It’s in the jeans,” I told her.

“Inherited,” she agreed.

“No.” I grinned, “It’s in the jeans ... my jeans. That’s what I did to you.”

Cara burst into laughter. When she finally calmed down, still grinning, she said, “Honest to God, Dad, I wish you’d been this funny when I was Rachael’s age.”

“I was young, divorced, a single parent, and trying to provide. It wasn’t much fun.”

Cara softened. “It doesn’t matter. All that matters is what we have now. I’m living a dream, Dad. You’ll never know how much I love you.”

Pulling her ass and pressing her crotch against the bulge in my pants, I smiled. “I’m too horny to think about love, although I think I love you. It’s just, lack of blood in my brain makes it difficult to cogitate.”

Cara laughed again. “In that case, maybe I can help.”

“Help what?” Rachael asked.

Damn!

“Your grandfather’s feeling randy,” Cara explained, her eyes twinkling at me.

“Again? Really?”

I laughed. Maybe I’m not that old.

Cara rose up on tiptoes and whispered in my ear, “I’m going to give you a blow job later, Daddy. I dreamed of giving you one when I was young.”

My pulse jumped. I was not old at all!

The last week in August slipped closer. I was too preoccupied to notice. Cara and Rachael found a rhythm that worked for them. They both slept in my bed. They both enjoyed sex. They both liked making love slowly. Occasionally one would want some privacy with me and they’d figure it out together. I wasn’t consulted. Sometimes I wanted privacy with one or the other and they never complained.

There was no fighting or jealousy. Part of it I attributed to the times we all had sex together, nothing hidden, shared openly. Cara admitted to vicariously enjoying watching me have sex with her daughter. Rachael had no problem watching me with her mother, and occasionally the two would work in tandem to drive me crazy. It always shocked me to find the two of them naked and having fun. I eventually learned that they planned it deliberately, making sure I’d stumble upon them. They liked the enthusiasm and the vigor that resulted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.